- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- Tottenham soccer player di(v)es
- Laverton home goes up in flames
- William and Kate avoid Melbourne on royal tour
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
Sadistic rapist Antonio Luguancio on the run
UPDATE: Police say they've been in contact overnight with sadistic rapist Antonio Luguancio, who's on the run, after warrants were issued for his arrest.
He was on bail on weapons and drugs charges when he allegedly attcked his de facto at the weekend.
A major media blitz was launched yesterday to find Loguancio
Assistant Commissioner Steve Fontana says they have serious concerns about his behaviour.
"We know he hasn't gone bush but we're worried he may be armed and we know he's quite agitated at the moment," Fontana said.
"We just want him to turn himself in peacefully."
The Assistant Commissioner says Loguancio is in a seriously unstable psychological position, fluctuating between threats of self harm to threats against members of the public and police.
THURSDAY: One of the state's most dangerous criminals is on the run, prompting a major police search and a warning to the public.
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of 40-year-old Antonio Luguancio, also known as Mad Dog.
He is considered extremely violent and has previously served time for serious rape offences.
Police say he is wanted in relation to assaults committed in the West Heidelberg area last Saturday.
It's believed he may be frequenting the Heidelberg, inner metropolitan and Dandenong areas.
Ross and John spoke to Crime writer Sly of the Underworld Thursday morning, who said 'Mad Dog' is extremely dangerous and the fugitive squad is working around the clock.
"There is no question he's breached parole. Together with the public and police, hopefully we'll get a good resolution."
Members of the public should not approach him but immediately contact triple zero (000) or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
PLAY: Sly of the Underworld on Luguancio's parole
Glad to see this piece of crap is now dead. He was pathetic.david thomas Monday 4 March, 2013 - 1:01 AM
Women seem to love men like this in Australia and judges and magistrates seem to love them to pieces as well.SvetlanaBabe Friday 1 March, 2013 - 11:05 PM
I didn't like the comment on the radio that police are concerned for him what's with that. I hope he goes down in a hail of bullets but I suppose that only happens to teenage boys in skate parks!poptart Friday 1 March, 2013 - 5:14 PM
Corrections Victoria gave this maniac a rehabilitation and release permit and the parole board had set the release date as December 2012 originally they are responsible,come out and explain why you released him you faceless,weak pen pushers.mandy Friday 1 March, 2013 - 4:16 PM
It begs the question why the judgement of the big wigs should not be questioned by the hard working taxpaying innocent community.
I suppose their judgement is based on the sate of the red juice they had for lunch.
No one is safe.Kylie Friday 1 March, 2013 - 12:17 PM
Don't worry he just took off to compete with the boaties in exercising their rights for freedom in our community.Jane Friday 1 March, 2013 - 12:13 PM