- Hird, Essendon have their days in court
- Truck sinks into Prahran road
- 'He's been a huge success'
- Where has it gone wrong for Qantas?
- Police hunt man after lift assault
- Teens injured in Western Ring Road drag racing flip
- James Hird nominates Patrick Smith
- I found the experience so deeply unsettling
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' Going after Greens voters.. Their evil twin the Greens won't be to impressed with that more
- Ross on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' "Process", "Process", "Process". Davis is a broken record. I'm a Paramedic, and if I had a dollar for every time he's called ... more
- Gloria on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' Danny Boy Andrews, how to win friends and influence people, bring in a drug law that can be rorted by druggies and ... more
- Peggy on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' What a situation we are going to be in at the next election. If we want to do the right thing and have this approved and ... more
- Samantha Mclean on Shoeless creep attacks in Fitzroy North Put guards back at all stations!!! more
- IBARKER on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Tell him to walk and if he does he might loose one of those "CHINS". more
- Atticus on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... He parked put the front so that porky would not have to walk too far.Disgrace. more
- James on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Why didn't 3AW give him a spot in the visitor car park if he is expected/a regular guest? more
- Bugs54 on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If you park your car on the nature strip the council will say it's their land and fine you,yet they want you to mow it and ... more
- Mr Gararth on Monash Council to fine you for not ... No wonder Rudd dropped Geoff Lake as the candidate for Hotham last year. Get out of our lives local government! more
- KANE on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Melbournians are going to be 'Taxed, Dutied, Priced, Tar riffed, Levied, Excised, Pork Barreled OUT OF EXISTANCE!!! more
- Geoff on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Easy solution to the problem. If the council don't want to look after their own land ie the nature strips, just give the ... more
- mylene on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If Darebin council tried this they'd make a billion dollars before the sun went down. more
- bc on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' get WADA to come in over the top and give the killer blow stuff the AFL and hird and doctor little more
- Rod on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' What's Paul Little talking about. They have only been in court for 3 days. If Essendon don't get some sort of penalty, Then ... more
- Mooroolbark Mick on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' "Swepped" indicates the level of intelligence we have in this debate. I give up! more
- Peter Flynn on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Yes we the footy public do want to know and if the Essendon Football Club and James Hird were not gagged maybe we would. And ... more
- Docklands on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Show Cause Notices Issued.Essendon shows bokk of what was given and on what dates and to who ?Notices withdrawn. What has ... more
- Arthur Hiliard on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' If these footy "sportsman" have nothing to hide they should be welcoming any investigation! Seems they're a bit shocked to ... more
- David on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' We haven't got deal fatigue. We want to see Essendon held to account. Let the charges be heard! The public wants to see ... more
Sadistic rapist Antonio Luguancio on the run
UPDATE: Police say they've been in contact overnight with sadistic rapist Antonio Luguancio, who's on the run, after warrants were issued for his arrest.
He was on bail on weapons and drugs charges when he allegedly attcked his de facto at the weekend.
A major media blitz was launched yesterday to find Loguancio
Assistant Commissioner Steve Fontana says they have serious concerns about his behaviour.
"We know he hasn't gone bush but we're worried he may be armed and we know he's quite agitated at the moment," Fontana said.
"We just want him to turn himself in peacefully."
The Assistant Commissioner says Loguancio is in a seriously unstable psychological position, fluctuating between threats of self harm to threats against members of the public and police.
THURSDAY: One of the state's most dangerous criminals is on the run, prompting a major police search and a warning to the public.
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of 40-year-old Antonio Luguancio, also known as Mad Dog.
He is considered extremely violent and has previously served time for serious rape offences.
Police say he is wanted in relation to assaults committed in the West Heidelberg area last Saturday.
It's believed he may be frequenting the Heidelberg, inner metropolitan and Dandenong areas.
Ross and John spoke to Crime writer Sly of the Underworld Thursday morning, who said 'Mad Dog' is extremely dangerous and the fugitive squad is working around the clock.
"There is no question he's breached parole. Together with the public and police, hopefully we'll get a good resolution."
Members of the public should not approach him but immediately contact triple zero (000) or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
PLAY: Sly of the Underworld on Luguancio's parole
Glad to see this piece of crap is now dead. He was pathetic.david thomas Monday 4 March, 2013 - 1:01 AM
Women seem to love men like this in Australia and judges and magistrates seem to love them to pieces as well.SvetlanaBabe Friday 1 March, 2013 - 11:05 PM
I didn't like the comment on the radio that police are concerned for him what's with that. I hope he goes down in a hail of bullets but I suppose that only happens to teenage boys in skate parks!poptart Friday 1 March, 2013 - 5:14 PM
Corrections Victoria gave this maniac a rehabilitation and release permit and the parole board had set the release date as December 2012 originally they are responsible,come out and explain why you released him you faceless,weak pen pushers.mandy Friday 1 March, 2013 - 4:16 PM
It begs the question why the judgement of the big wigs should not be questioned by the hard working taxpaying innocent community.
I suppose their judgement is based on the sate of the red juice they had for lunch.
No one is safe.Kylie Friday 1 March, 2013 - 12:17 PM
Don't worry he just took off to compete with the boaties in exercising their rights for freedom in our community.Jane Friday 1 March, 2013 - 12:13 PM