- Taxi driver jailed for raping teenage girl
- Soccer Match-fixer pleads guilty
- Myki confusion forces closure of Southern Cross info booth
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- Reward offered for information on Grandmother's murder
- Western Bulldogs dump cheer squad
- 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': Puneet
- Victoria shivers through coldest December day in seven years
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Simon on Myki confusion forces closure of ... Just part of the legacy of Steve Bracks! I miss being able to ride a tram occasionally but its too damn difficult. I hope ... more
- Carole Campisano on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... Puneet is only concerned about his own welfare right now,it's all about him.He hasn't considered the poor victim's ... more
- jason on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 A great man who can now rest in peace. As for Mylene, you really are a weird miserable thing. more
- jason on Myki confusion forces closure of ... Another ripper Labor project which was estimated at $400,000 yet turned out to be the world's most expensive ticketing sytem ... more
- Christine on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... I totally agree with Trent's comments. This person has a nerve carrying on about how he thinks he will be treated, when he ... more
- Lukew on Myki confusion forces closure of ... I am not surprised. Myki confusion is reducing the number of people using public transport, especially casual users and ... more
- Gloss on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 You must all know by now that mylene never misses an opportunity to slag off at Tony and the Libs. Yes a true lefty with a ... more
- Steve on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... This gutless coward will be treated for what he is a hit and run driver and when there is a fatality he deserves to do time ... more
- Mark on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 Oh Mylene - what a cuddly witty little lefty you are. Your lack of decency and judgement knows no boundaries. more
- trent on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... He won't be treated as a terrorist. He'll be treated as what he is - a coward and a reckless, worthless, uncaring killer. more
- Craig on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... This man needs to take responsibility and face what he did... more
- JamesD on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 Just watched Mitchell's interview with Nelson - have to say I was surprised he was chosen to do it but he performed well more
- William Griffin on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 Mylene never let a solemn moment like the death of Nelson Mandela to say something silly. The people have spoken wether we ... more
- William Griffin on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... What you do you not get Puneet you pleaded guilty to a crime now you are to be held to account you scream I am be treated ... more
- mylene on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 Ironic we hear about the death of guy who united South Africa while Neil 'interviews' the man who's divided Australia. ;) more
- Tim on Having issues streaming 3AW? Have tried your suggestions but still no luck. Have had to swap our Companies on-hold station from 3AW to your rival FM ... more
- Janet Saunders on Having issues streaming 3AW? I am sick of the 3aw dropping out all the time, I changed to chrome, but no better. I think I need to change radio stations, ... more
- Mick on Qantas to cut 1000 jobs Joyce has gone from trimming QANTAS to destroying it. It seems he is hell bent on making it fail. He is ruining one of the ... more
- Peter on Having issues streaming 3AW? Since you have updated the streaming side to 3AW I can no longer listen at work :( I can not change any browser settings as ... more
- Aria Judilla on Qantas to cut 1000 jobs These job cuts are brought to you by Qantas management. The same management who recently begged shareholders for extra money ... more
Sadistic rapist Antonio Luguancio on the run
UPDATE: Police say they've been in contact overnight with sadistic rapist Antonio Luguancio, who's on the run, after warrants were issued for his arrest.
He was on bail on weapons and drugs charges when he allegedly attcked his de facto at the weekend.
A major media blitz was launched yesterday to find Loguancio
Assistant Commissioner Steve Fontana says they have serious concerns about his behaviour.
"We know he hasn't gone bush but we're worried he may be armed and we know he's quite agitated at the moment," Fontana said.
"We just want him to turn himself in peacefully."
The Assistant Commissioner says Loguancio is in a seriously unstable psychological position, fluctuating between threats of self harm to threats against members of the public and police.
THURSDAY: One of the state's most dangerous criminals is on the run, prompting a major police search and a warning to the public.
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of 40-year-old Antonio Luguancio, also known as Mad Dog.
He is considered extremely violent and has previously served time for serious rape offences.
Police say he is wanted in relation to assaults committed in the West Heidelberg area last Saturday.
It's believed he may be frequenting the Heidelberg, inner metropolitan and Dandenong areas.
Ross and John spoke to Crime writer Sly of the Underworld Thursday morning, who said 'Mad Dog' is extremely dangerous and the fugitive squad is working around the clock.
"There is no question he's breached parole. Together with the public and police, hopefully we'll get a good resolution."
Members of the public should not approach him but immediately contact triple zero (000) or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
PLAY: Sly of the Underworld on Luguancio's parole
Glad to see this piece of crap is now dead. He was pathetic.david thomas Monday 4 March, 2013 - 1:01 AM
Women seem to love men like this in Australia and judges and magistrates seem to love them to pieces as well.SvetlanaBabe Friday 1 March, 2013 - 11:05 PM
I didn't like the comment on the radio that police are concerned for him what's with that. I hope he goes down in a hail of bullets but I suppose that only happens to teenage boys in skate parks!poptart Friday 1 March, 2013 - 5:14 PM
Corrections Victoria gave this maniac a rehabilitation and release permit and the parole board had set the release date as December 2012 originally they are responsible,come out and explain why you released him you faceless,weak pen pushers.mandy Friday 1 March, 2013 - 4:16 PM
It begs the question why the judgement of the big wigs should not be questioned by the hard working taxpaying innocent community.
I suppose their judgement is based on the sate of the red juice they had for lunch.
No one is safe.Kylie Friday 1 March, 2013 - 12:17 PM
Don't worry he just took off to compete with the boaties in exercising their rights for freedom in our community.Jane Friday 1 March, 2013 - 12:13 PM