- Bureaucratic stonewall no block for new Richmond icon
- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Man fronts court over fatal stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
Sadistic rapist Antonio Luguancio on the run
UPDATE: Police say they've been in contact overnight with sadistic rapist Antonio Luguancio, who's on the run, after warrants were issued for his arrest.
He was on bail on weapons and drugs charges when he allegedly attcked his de facto at the weekend.
A major media blitz was launched yesterday to find Loguancio
Assistant Commissioner Steve Fontana says they have serious concerns about his behaviour.
"We know he hasn't gone bush but we're worried he may be armed and we know he's quite agitated at the moment," Fontana said.
"We just want him to turn himself in peacefully."
The Assistant Commissioner says Loguancio is in a seriously unstable psychological position, fluctuating between threats of self harm to threats against members of the public and police.
THURSDAY: One of the state's most dangerous criminals is on the run, prompting a major police search and a warning to the public.
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of 40-year-old Antonio Luguancio, also known as Mad Dog.
He is considered extremely violent and has previously served time for serious rape offences.
Police say he is wanted in relation to assaults committed in the West Heidelberg area last Saturday.
It's believed he may be frequenting the Heidelberg, inner metropolitan and Dandenong areas.
Ross and John spoke to Crime writer Sly of the Underworld Thursday morning, who said 'Mad Dog' is extremely dangerous and the fugitive squad is working around the clock.
"There is no question he's breached parole. Together with the public and police, hopefully we'll get a good resolution."
Members of the public should not approach him but immediately contact triple zero (000) or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
PLAY: Sly of the Underworld on Luguancio's parole
Glad to see this piece of crap is now dead. He was pathetic.david thomas Monday 4 March, 2013 - 1:01 AM
Women seem to love men like this in Australia and judges and magistrates seem to love them to pieces as well.SvetlanaBabe Friday 1 March, 2013 - 11:05 PM
I didn't like the comment on the radio that police are concerned for him what's with that. I hope he goes down in a hail of bullets but I suppose that only happens to teenage boys in skate parks!poptart Friday 1 March, 2013 - 5:14 PM
Corrections Victoria gave this maniac a rehabilitation and release permit and the parole board had set the release date as December 2012 originally they are responsible,come out and explain why you released him you faceless,weak pen pushers.mandy Friday 1 March, 2013 - 4:16 PM
It begs the question why the judgement of the big wigs should not be questioned by the hard working taxpaying innocent community.
I suppose their judgement is based on the sate of the red juice they had for lunch.
No one is safe.Kylie Friday 1 March, 2013 - 12:17 PM
Don't worry he just took off to compete with the boaties in exercising their rights for freedom in our community.Jane Friday 1 March, 2013 - 12:13 PM