- Bureaucratic stonewall no block for new Richmond icon
- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Man fronts court over fatal stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
Star Wars 7 not that far, far away
A seventh film in the Star Wars series is not so far, far away after Disney bought the production company Lucas Film for $4-billion.
Disney said there would be a new series of Star Wars feature films as part of the deal, with the first movie expected as early as 2015.
George Lucas will be creative consultant on new "Star Wars" films saying in a statement, "It's now time for me to pass 'Star Wars' on to a new generation of filmmakers."
DERRYN HINCH: A lot of funny things happened. A lot of brilliant things happened largely because of the performance of one Geoffrey Rush. The man is a chameleon on stage or film. We saw a true tour de force – to genuinely apply that over-used theatrical term.
Well this news is as boring as bat poop.the serial pest Thursday 1 November, 2012 - 2:22 PM
there is no need to make any more star wars movies. the stories were originally told from anakin skywalker/darth vader's point of view and now that he, the emperor and the empire is dead there is no need for episodes 7,8 and 9. george knew this and that's why he sold them off before he made them. there is no story between episodes 3 and 4. other than luke and leia growing up. and after darth vader and the emperor have passed the galaxy there is no story, people are clinging on to hope. i'm sorry to say but all we have to look at is alien 3 and 4. terminator 3 and 4. predator 2, aliens vs. predator. PLEASE LET A GOOD THING REST AND DON'T RUIN ANOTHER GOOD THING.leeroy Wednesday 31 October, 2012 - 8:04 PM
the was always supposed to be another set of three films. I remember reading an article many years ago after the first ones came out. In it Lucas described the three sets of three films he envisaged. Well he made two sets of three, but never the third set. Maybe now we will get it, as long as its not like the second set!!!DavidR Wednesday 31 October, 2012 - 9:37 AM