- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- Tottenham soccer player di(v)es
- Laverton home goes up in flames
- William and Kate avoid Melbourne on royal tour
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
Stay Connected to 3AW
3AW Radio has embraced social media, in particular Twitter.
We use our Twitter feed to provide you with the latest in breaking news, sport and entertainment - and we strongly believe in interacting with our audience.
We encourage you to tweet us at any time with anything (news tips, photos, feedback, opinions) and we will always credit your Twitter ID should YOU break the news to us.
Check out our latest Tweets via http://twitter.com/3aw693 and scroll down to see which 3AW Presenters, Reporters and Producers are Tweeting as you read this.
OTHER WAYS TO CONTACT US:
TALKBACK LINE: 96 900 693 or 13 13 32 if outside Melbourne
VIA EMAIL: The 3AW Contact Us Page
EMAIL US PHOTOS: email@example.com
FACEBOOK PAGES: "3AW Radio - Melbourne's Own", "3AW Breakfast", "3AW Football", "Official 3AW Nightline Bruce and Phil" and "The Weekend Break with Tom Elliott".
iPHONE APP: Launched on October 10! (download it here)
thankyou again for another succesful weekend break we look forward to your wonderful+interesting topics Farther+son,he said she said,,tv,cars,music and quizes and the wonderful prizes along the way that we were fortunate to win.To all your staff we are looking forward to listening again as we do every weekend after the footy.thankyou.
just a few words on Gentleman Jim Stynes
although we didnot know you we watched you grow up as a teenager to become one of australias greatest brownlow medalist and one of the greatest footballers ever in australias footballs history.
To Sam your wife and yourtwo beautiful children Matisse and Tirenan and the Stynes family one ageless and evergreen and that young wonderful irishman.
And now jim stynes you were given a gift of love,courage+caring,you will never be forgotten by us,and in australias history forever.
Tuesday we will reach out and touch somebody.
Thankyou all at 3aw,we also have been touched by this desease...Godbless
in memory of jim stynes donation forwarded to peter Mc/reach foundation.peter+belinda betts Saturday 24 March, 2012 - 4:48 PM
iphone is restricted to apple only, whereas android can use any app available, if you like limitations go for iphone.Banana McCoon Thursday 2 February, 2012 - 12:27 PM
"Iphone is second to Android" that is, in your oppinion right Greg?Tom Thursday 2 February, 2012 - 11:38 AM
Where's the Android app? Told it would be released in January, now in Feb.
Iphone is second to AndroidGreg Lawson Thursday 2 February, 2012 - 10:47 AM