- Bureaucratic stonewall no block for new Richmond icon
- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Man fronts court over fatal stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
Stay Connected to 3AW
3AW Radio has embraced social media, in particular Twitter.
We use our Twitter feed to provide you with the latest in breaking news, sport and entertainment - and we strongly believe in interacting with our audience.
We encourage you to tweet us at any time with anything (news tips, photos, feedback, opinions) and we will always credit your Twitter ID should YOU break the news to us.
Check out our latest Tweets via http://twitter.com/3aw693 and scroll down to see which 3AW Presenters, Reporters and Producers are Tweeting as you read this.
OTHER WAYS TO CONTACT US:
TALKBACK LINE: 96 900 693 or 13 13 32 if outside Melbourne
VIA EMAIL: The 3AW Contact Us Page
EMAIL US PHOTOS: email@example.com
FACEBOOK PAGES: "3AW Radio - Melbourne's Own", "3AW Breakfast", "3AW Football", "Official 3AW Nightline Bruce and Phil" and "The Weekend Break with Tom Elliott".
iPHONE APP: Launched on October 10! (download it here)
thankyou again for another succesful weekend break we look forward to your wonderful+interesting topics Farther+son,he said she said,,tv,cars,music and quizes and the wonderful prizes along the way that we were fortunate to win.To all your staff we are looking forward to listening again as we do every weekend after the footy.thankyou.
just a few words on Gentleman Jim Stynes
although we didnot know you we watched you grow up as a teenager to become one of australias greatest brownlow medalist and one of the greatest footballers ever in australias footballs history.
To Sam your wife and yourtwo beautiful children Matisse and Tirenan and the Stynes family one ageless and evergreen and that young wonderful irishman.
And now jim stynes you were given a gift of love,courage+caring,you will never be forgotten by us,and in australias history forever.
Tuesday we will reach out and touch somebody.
Thankyou all at 3aw,we also have been touched by this desease...Godbless
in memory of jim stynes donation forwarded to peter Mc/reach foundation.peter+belinda betts Saturday 24 March, 2012 - 4:48 PM
iphone is restricted to apple only, whereas android can use any app available, if you like limitations go for iphone.Banana McCoon Thursday 2 February, 2012 - 12:27 PM
"Iphone is second to Android" that is, in your oppinion right Greg?Tom Thursday 2 February, 2012 - 11:38 AM
Where's the Android app? Told it would be released in January, now in Feb.
Iphone is second to AndroidGreg Lawson Thursday 2 February, 2012 - 10:47 AM