- Detective of the Year, Wayne Cheeseman, with Ross, John and Sly
- Ebola virus diagnosed in the US
- FBI help police swoop on accused terror aid
- Bike found with woman's body found at Benalla
- Government puts pen to paper on East West contracts
- Woman assaulted, abused on train
- Out-of-control driver smashes into Hawthorn home fence
- Labor leads election polls
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- acetrim on Ebola virus diagnosed in the US Why do people who come come back from Ebola infested places go into quarantine we quarantine plants and animals more
- Linda on Ebola virus diagnosed in the US How hard would it be to quarantine people coming in from affected countries for a couple of weeks? Inconvenient yes, but ... more
- Mick on Labor leads election polls can't believe there are that many stupid people in the state, I was a regular Labour voter, not any more, all labour want to ... more
- PJ on Labor leads election polls i simply cannot believe Victorians think a socialist will provide economic security and do nothing other than increase CFMEU ... more
- Willow on Labor leads election polls I can't believe that people would prefer Dopey Danny as Premier. Then again this was published in THE AGE which is a wing of ... more
- David T. on Labor leads election polls How soon people forget the incompetence and spending waste of the previous Labor governments. more
- mylene on Labor leads election polls No surprise. The Liberals are cheerleaders for big business sacking workers and avoiding taxes. Their record on public ... more
- Gazza on Labor leads election polls Bring on the election more
- Joy of Clayton on 'I'm gutted': Teen upset after pic error What a stupid comment "Seriously" has made. Some people will recognise this young fellow as the person who lives next door, ... more
- Seriously on 'I'm gutted': Teen upset after pic error Yes it was a stupid mistake but the the guy they mistook him foreveryone knows is no longer walking around. And who ... more
- Sam on 'I'm gutted': Teen upset after pic error As David T commnted above one wonders about the research and verification process related to such an important news ... more
- David T. on 'I'm gutted': Teen upset after pic error As if the decent Muslims don't have enough problems caused by these Isil thugs; now the Fairfax press is causing them ... more
- Factsseeker on Police put on high alert Every country has its violent extremists. Our prisons are full of these people. Each bikie gang seems to have a small number ... more
- pete on Police put on high alert make muslims pay for extra security via taxes also families of young terrorists to be charged with facilitation more
- PJ on Police put on high alert Your interview with Krayem was disappointing. He basically said this murderous maniac was our problem and not his ... more
- Stephen james on Police put on high alert Abbott really needs to cut down on the fear and loathing rhetoric,stop this silly Team Oz stuff, and start talking in more ... more
- Jane on Police put on high alert "A little disappointed with Victoria Polices' immediate reaction". Well Mr Ghaith, I am disappointed with Muslim community ... more
- John on Police put on high alert Islamic Council - you are kidding right? Where is your condemnation for the youth that took a knife to the meeting and ... more
- karen on Police put on high alert The Islamic council was disappointed by police reaction? Are you kidding me? They will always find an excuse! It's really ... more
- Ed Niemiec on Police put on high alert Well done Vic Pol!! more
Stay Connected to 3AW
3AW Radio has embraced social media, in particular Twitter.
We use our Twitter feed to provide you with the latest in breaking news, sport and entertainment - and we strongly believe in interacting with our audience.
We encourage you to tweet us at any time with anything (news tips, photos, feedback, opinions) and we will always credit your Twitter ID should YOU break the news to us.
Check out our latest Tweets via http://twitter.com/3aw693 and scroll down to see which 3AW Presenters, Reporters and Producers are Tweeting as you read this.
OTHER WAYS TO CONTACT US:
TALKBACK LINE: 96 900 693 or 13 13 32 if outside Melbourne
VIA EMAIL: The 3AW Contact Us Page
EMAIL US PHOTOS: email@example.com
FACEBOOK PAGES: "3AW Radio - Melbourne's Own", "3AW Breakfast", "3AW Football", "Official 3AW Nightline Bruce and Phil" and "The Weekend Break with Tom Elliott".
iPHONE APP: Launched on October 10! (download it here)
thankyou again for another succesful weekend break we look forward to your wonderful+interesting topics Farther+son,he said she said,,tv,cars,music and quizes and the wonderful prizes along the way that we were fortunate to win.To all your staff we are looking forward to listening again as we do every weekend after the footy.thankyou.
just a few words on Gentleman Jim Stynes
although we didnot know you we watched you grow up as a teenager to become one of australias greatest brownlow medalist and one of the greatest footballers ever in australias footballs history.
To Sam your wife and yourtwo beautiful children Matisse and Tirenan and the Stynes family one ageless and evergreen and that young wonderful irishman.
And now jim stynes you were given a gift of love,courage+caring,you will never be forgotten by us,and in australias history forever.
Tuesday we will reach out and touch somebody.
Thankyou all at 3aw,we also have been touched by this desease...Godbless
in memory of jim stynes donation forwarded to peter Mc/reach foundation.peter+belinda betts Saturday 24 March, 2012 - 4:48 PM
iphone is restricted to apple only, whereas android can use any app available, if you like limitations go for iphone.Banana McCoon Thursday 2 February, 2012 - 12:27 PM
"Iphone is second to Android" that is, in your oppinion right Greg?Tom Thursday 2 February, 2012 - 11:38 AM
Where's the Android app? Told it would be released in January, now in Feb.
Iphone is second to AndroidGreg Lawson Thursday 2 February, 2012 - 10:47 AM