- Hird, Essendon have their days in court
- Eddie McGuire should quit: Jeff Kennett
- Bomb threat: School given all-clear
- Burnley Tunnel closed: Lucky escape in Monash truck fire
- Softened stance on sexting teens
- 'G, that's rough: Tigers unhappy
- Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no standing zone
- One dead in Tarneit crash
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- IBARKER on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Tell him to walk and if he does he might loose one of those "CHINS". more
- Atticus on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... He parked put the front so that porky would not have to walk too far.Disgrace. more
- James on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Why didn't 3AW give him a spot in the visitor car park if he is expected/a regular guest? more
- Bugs54 on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If you park your car on the nature strip the council will say it's their land and fine you,yet they want you to mow it and ... more
- Mr Gararth on Monash Council to fine you for not ... No wonder Rudd dropped Geoff Lake as the candidate for Hotham last year. Get out of our lives local government! more
- KANE on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Melbournians are going to be 'Taxed, Dutied, Priced, Tar riffed, Levied, Excised, Pork Barreled OUT OF EXISTANCE!!! more
- Geoff on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Easy solution to the problem. If the council don't want to look after their own land ie the nature strips, just give the ... more
- mylene on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If Darebin council tried this they'd make a billion dollars before the sun went down. more
- bc on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' get WADA to come in over the top and give the killer blow stuff the AFL and hird and doctor little more
- Rod on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' What's Paul Little talking about. They have only been in court for 3 days. If Essendon don't get some sort of penalty, Then ... more
- Mooroolbark Mick on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' "Swepped" indicates the level of intelligence we have in this debate. I give up! more
- Peter Flynn on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Yes we the footy public do want to know and if the Essendon Football Club and James Hird were not gagged maybe we would. And ... more
- Docklands on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Show Cause Notices Issued.Essendon shows bokk of what was given and on what dates and to who ?Notices withdrawn. What has ... more
- Arthur Hiliard on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' If these footy "sportsman" have nothing to hide they should be welcoming any investigation! Seems they're a bit shocked to ... more
- David on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' We haven't got deal fatigue. We want to see Essendon held to account. Let the charges be heard! The public wants to see ... more
- iain on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' More political interference is not what is required here. We need allegations of doping heard and either cleared or ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' This is a waste of taxpayers money the courts have more urgent cases to deal with. more
- Sid on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Guilty as sin but not an iota of evidence or positive test to support these claims?Everyone has a problem saying the Bombers ... more
- Christine on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' For people who actively listen, and have no agenda, Paul Little has conducted himself impeccably throughout this drawn-out ... more
- Nigel on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' No Mr Little, the whole community hasn't got deal fatigue, it's sick and tired of Essendonâ?¢ trying to stall/block ... more
Stay Connected to 3AW
3AW Radio has embraced social media, in particular Twitter.
We use our Twitter feed to provide you with the latest in breaking news, sport and entertainment - and we strongly believe in interacting with our audience.
We encourage you to tweet us at any time with anything (news tips, photos, feedback, opinions) and we will always credit your Twitter ID should YOU break the news to us.
Check out our latest Tweets via http://twitter.com/3aw693 and scroll down to see which 3AW Presenters, Reporters and Producers are Tweeting as you read this.
OTHER WAYS TO CONTACT US:
TALKBACK LINE: 96 900 693 or 13 13 32 if outside Melbourne
VIA EMAIL: The 3AW Contact Us Page
EMAIL US PHOTOS: email@example.com
FACEBOOK PAGES: "3AW Radio - Melbourne's Own", "3AW Breakfast", "3AW Football", "Official 3AW Nightline Bruce and Phil" and "The Weekend Break with Tom Elliott".
iPHONE APP: Launched on October 10! (download it here)
thankyou again for another succesful weekend break we look forward to your wonderful+interesting topics Farther+son,he said she said,,tv,cars,music and quizes and the wonderful prizes along the way that we were fortunate to win.To all your staff we are looking forward to listening again as we do every weekend after the footy.thankyou.
just a few words on Gentleman Jim Stynes
although we didnot know you we watched you grow up as a teenager to become one of australias greatest brownlow medalist and one of the greatest footballers ever in australias footballs history.
To Sam your wife and yourtwo beautiful children Matisse and Tirenan and the Stynes family one ageless and evergreen and that young wonderful irishman.
And now jim stynes you were given a gift of love,courage+caring,you will never be forgotten by us,and in australias history forever.
Tuesday we will reach out and touch somebody.
Thankyou all at 3aw,we also have been touched by this desease...Godbless
in memory of jim stynes donation forwarded to peter Mc/reach foundation.peter+belinda betts Saturday 24 March, 2012 - 4:48 PM
iphone is restricted to apple only, whereas android can use any app available, if you like limitations go for iphone.Banana McCoon Thursday 2 February, 2012 - 12:27 PM
"Iphone is second to Android" that is, in your oppinion right Greg?Tom Thursday 2 February, 2012 - 11:38 AM
Where's the Android app? Told it would be released in January, now in Feb.
Iphone is second to AndroidGreg Lawson Thursday 2 February, 2012 - 10:47 AM