- 'Thrill killer' Hemming jailed
- Homegrown terror risks by numbers
- Man arrested after police chase
- Three dead in fatal 'neighbourhood dispute'
- Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues
- Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince Engineering to sack 100 workers
- 'Violence, unsafe sex and drugs'
- Why Rosie Batty erupted
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
- david lucas on Man arrested after police chase Dont the police have road spikes? This has gone too long putting many people in small town and on the road at risk more
- MskK on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues You surely have to ask what all these attacks have as a common denominator.... That would be Islam! more
- PJ on Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince ... Its time we faced facts. Australians subsidise Renewable Energy to the tune of $21 Billion now just so its electricity can ... more
- GIW on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues mylene, your comments are just so unbelievable. Get your Labor/Socialist brain into a right mind and say something sensible, ... more
- David on Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince ... Why do they blame the government? Seems to me that they're just using it as an excuse to reduce staff to make more money more
- PJ on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues Morning Neil, I listen with shock at the interview with that Professor.1. tax payer funded job programmes 2. more free ... more
- Peggy on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues I say, let the Jihadists go and hopefully they won't come back for whatever reson but change laws so that they can't come ... more
- Peggy on Why Rosie Batty erupted Someone failed this little boy that's for sure and this is what this is all about.Everyone must answer all questions ... more
- Linda on Why Rosie Batty erupted @ Heather, the police are not stupid. My husband has dealt with hundreds of court orders over his career. The problem is ... more
- GIW on Why Rosie Batty erupted I agree with you @Damo and like you was not game enough to say anything. I was asking that same question from the beginning. more
- mylene on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues More people are going to get killed in Australia in domestic incidents and disputes with neighbours than terrorism. You ... more
- Ben on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues This is one reason why security should be tight at government premises and that includes a ban on wearing the burka in ... more
- Pradman on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues Meanwhile all burqa wearers are welcome in Canberra. more
- Heather on Why Rosie Batty erupted I feel for Rosie Batty ' s loss of her son Luke. It seems the Andersons actions are attributed to MI when it should be ... more
- Factsseeker on Why Rosie Batty erupted What is the matter with our conservative media. There was a child killed here ! The coronial inquiry is being held to try ... more
- Damo on Why Rosie Batty erupted I know i will cop it for saying this but my understanding of this is: Rosie got a intervention order against her husband. ... more
- IBARKER on Why Rosie Batty erupted This one reason why she should not enter Politics. more
Stay Connected to 3AW
3AW Radio has embraced social media, in particular Twitter.
We use our Twitter feed to provide you with the latest in breaking news, sport and entertainment - and we strongly believe in interacting with our audience.
We encourage you to tweet us at any time with anything (news tips, photos, feedback, opinions) and we will always credit your Twitter ID should YOU break the news to us.
Check out our latest Tweets via http://twitter.com/3aw693 and scroll down to see which 3AW Presenters, Reporters and Producers are Tweeting as you read this.
OTHER WAYS TO CONTACT US:
TALKBACK LINE: 96 900 693 or 13 13 32 if outside Melbourne
VIA EMAIL: The 3AW Contact Us Page
EMAIL US PHOTOS: firstname.lastname@example.org
FACEBOOK PAGES: "3AW Radio - Melbourne's Own", "3AW Breakfast", "3AW Football", "Official 3AW Nightline Bruce and Phil" and "The Weekend Break with Tom Elliott".
iPHONE APP: Launched on October 10! (download it here)
thankyou again for another succesful weekend break we look forward to your wonderful+interesting topics Farther+son,he said she said,,tv,cars,music and quizes and the wonderful prizes along the way that we were fortunate to win.To all your staff we are looking forward to listening again as we do every weekend after the footy.thankyou.
just a few words on Gentleman Jim Stynes
although we didnot know you we watched you grow up as a teenager to become one of australias greatest brownlow medalist and one of the greatest footballers ever in australias footballs history.
To Sam your wife and yourtwo beautiful children Matisse and Tirenan and the Stynes family one ageless and evergreen and that young wonderful irishman.
And now jim stynes you were given a gift of love,courage+caring,you will never be forgotten by us,and in australias history forever.
Tuesday we will reach out and touch somebody.
Thankyou all at 3aw,we also have been touched by this desease...Godbless
in memory of jim stynes donation forwarded to peter Mc/reach foundation.peter+belinda betts Saturday 24 March, 2012 - 4:48 PM
iphone is restricted to apple only, whereas android can use any app available, if you like limitations go for iphone.Banana McCoon Thursday 2 February, 2012 - 12:27 PM
"Iphone is second to Android" that is, in your oppinion right Greg?Tom Thursday 2 February, 2012 - 11:38 AM
Where's the Android app? Told it would be released in January, now in Feb.
Iphone is second to AndroidGreg Lawson Thursday 2 February, 2012 - 10:47 AM