- 'Better late than never': Archbishop
- Pair found guilty over Brunswick panel beaters defensive homicide
- Bag snatcher targets blind woman in Keysborough
- Ricky Nixon allegedly drink driving with suspended licence
- Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' baby remark
- Vale Hackforth-Jones, mainstay of film and TV
- SMS sparked David Warner's Twitter tirade
- Police search for missing paraglider
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jenny on Bag snatcher targets blind woman in ... Welcome to the new Australia! We are on our way down under the lowest of the lowest. We are so full of ourselves and the ... more
- Trent on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... get over it ! they never called the baby ugly ! the nrl footy show is much better tv then our afl footy show !@ if this is ... more
- IAN on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... If I was the NRL Show I would tell the parents to have a good look at themselves and take a COLD shower. more
- JamesD on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... The Footy Show in Melbourne and Sydney is a disgrace. Newman for years has behaved so poorly with his humiliation of people ... more
- jgl Melb on Ricky Nixon allegedly drink driving ... Despite any and all efforts to the contrary, an idiot,especially those of the arrogant genre,will never be educated. more
- Peggy on Bag snatcher targets blind woman in ... What a pity that the person witnessing this did not take note of the rego.What sort of a low life would do this? Cowards ... more
- Paddy on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... I can just hear the Judge seeking guidance from the Chief Judge how "ugly" might be determined and after much back and forth ... more
- Willow on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... Hang on here, believe it was a friend who sent this to the NRL Footy Sshow. Perhaps the family should be pointing their ire ... more
- Mal on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... That what happens when you put photo's on facebook, it a public forum and anybody who puts anything on it deserves the ... more
- Aria Judilla on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... Poor kid has no hope in life anyway - his parents watch the footy show. more
- Robert Rich on Cleveland's Charles Ramsey Songified God Bless You Man more
- linda on Is Celebrity Splash the worst ... This is poo TV at its best more
- steve on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... We need a train to go to the airport but city link gets looked after very well wake up victoria more
- Frank on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... TRUCKS GOING THROUGH TRAIN CROSSINGS WHILE THE BOOM GATES ARE DOWN TRUCKS ARE ALLWAYS IN RUSH.. PETROL TANKERS ROLLING OVER ... more
- wayne on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... To David 17 may - people have got the a right to make a comment dont call peoples comment stupid..I belive a normal Train ... more
- Mark on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... I wish all us truck drivers get some balls and just stop driving for a week and then you would see all these pathetic ... more
- Rory macneill on Tom Elliott jumps into the ring with ... It's bit like a man debating with a bearded woman. more
- Malcolm Deetlefs on Tom Elliott jumps into the ring with ... As an undersized youth and pushed around, my father took me to a boxing in South Africa. After ten years in the sport I grew ... more
- DavidR on Heartless Clayton thief steals from ... How does a thief know who he is stealing from??? more
- bc on Tom Elliott jumps into the ring with ... dennis got his pay rise should get mighty mick gatto in the ring with napthine with the support of all victorians and sit ... more
Ted Baillieu's chief of staff quits
The chief of staff of former Premier Ted Baillieu has resigned.
Tony Nutt, one of the people at the centre of the Simon Overland-Tristan Weston affair, quit on Friday.
Mr Nutt's resignation is effective immediately.
Nutt was one of the main voices heard on taped conversations which rocked the Baillieu government.
In a statement he defended his actions, saying they were proper and appropriate.
Meanwhile, New Premier Denis Napthine says Geoff Shaw, who resigned from the Liberals earlier this week to become an independent, will guarantee supply and that no demands had been made.
What job did he have to quit? His boss resigned on Wednesday and took Nutt's job with him.mylene Monday 11 March, 2013 - 11:14 AM
Who does this bloke think he is? He was elected as a liberal and if he does not want to continue doing what he was elected to do he should quit all together and let he people in the electorate decide if they want an independent rep or liberal rep. I would imagine the electorate had a choice last election of putting an independent in as their rep and decided not to only to have their wishes changed with out their permission.Ron bury Saturday 9 March, 2013 - 7:19 PM
As a staffer on Bailleu's staff Tony Nutt would have lost his job any way, as his boss resigned from his job as Premier. Premier's staff are not permanent employeesjanet willis Saturday 9 March, 2013 - 1:26 PM
Surely Geoff Shaw will lose at the next election. What a hypocrite. He is a disgrace.
How can he call himself a Christian? Ted you are better off out of the job of Premier. You are too decent a man to be in politics.Bev Saturday 9 March, 2013 - 11:57 AM
Unlike the Federal Labor Government at least Ted went quietly accepting full responsibility.
Just move on because this is 2 day old news and now the Libs have a chance under new leadership and a fresh start.
Yesterday is history so stop dragging up who did or said what! This nonsense only gives ammuntion to the losers of the Labor party who can never move on from the defeat at the last election. Move on!Lisa Friday 8 March, 2013 - 10:47 PM
Workchoices; coming soon to a company near you Gazza>!!Steve Friday 8 March, 2013 - 8:55 PM