- Bureaucratic stonewall no block for new Richmond icon
- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Man fronts court over fatal stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
The best ad ever made?
A listener sent Neil Mitchell an email this morning about what she reckons is quite possibly the best commercial ever made.
I know that you will all agree that this is lovely, I just had to share it. It is actually an HP Printer & Evian Water commercial but, there are only a few seconds which actually bring attention to the HP printer & Evian water. The bulk of the commercial is purely entertainment. And, IT IS AMAZING! I don't know how they do this kind of stuff, but it is flawless. It is so perfectly done that I could not find one thing that would make you think it wasn't real if you didn't know any better.
There was a rather beautiful sight yesterday at Etihad Stadium when AusKick had a young lad needing a walker was positioned in the goal to enable him to wave the flags when his team scored either a goal or behind. At the end of that game people along the ground were high-fiving and the smile on that lads face brought tears to my eyes. Well done to the adults concerned for enabling him to take part in the game and making that boys day.Geraldine Sutton Monday 19 August, 2013 - 1:12 PM
Makes me smile.Lisa Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 10:38 PM
Carlton Draught Flash Beer's Flashdance promotion would have to be the most entertaining advertisement I've ever watched. In fact, when I need a good laugh, I revisit it on You Tube. Check it out, enjoy and cheers!Coralee Thursday 9 August, 2012 - 11:10 AM
@teri, well we all know now that you are not a teen 'cos a teen would have no idea what a bex is, also sarcasm is the lowest for of wit. One of those bubs is the spitting image of one of my seven great grandchildren so I guess it hooked me. To you other knockers, doesn't matter what this is advertising it is brilliantly made and if you google evian roller babies you will get all the other versions, how it was made and the children that were used as the faces.Gloria Wednesday 8 August, 2012 - 8:00 AM
I watched the commercial from start to finish,so it must have been the best commercial ever made.Pasquale Bianco Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 10:34 PM
Angel Flight is by far the best TV AdAlan Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 10:04 PM