- Hird, Essendon have their days in court
- Truck sinks into Prahran road
- 'He's been a huge success'
- Where has it gone wrong for Qantas?
- Police hunt man after lift assault
- Teens injured in Western Ring Road drag racing flip
- James Hird nominates Patrick Smith
- I found the experience so deeply unsettling
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' Going after Greens voters.. Their evil twin the Greens won't be to impressed with that more
- Ross on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' "Process", "Process", "Process". Davis is a broken record. I'm a Paramedic, and if I had a dollar for every time he's called ... more
- Gloria on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' Danny Boy Andrews, how to win friends and influence people, bring in a drug law that can be rorted by druggies and ... more
- Peggy on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' What a situation we are going to be in at the next election. If we want to do the right thing and have this approved and ... more
- Samantha Mclean on Shoeless creep attacks in Fitzroy North Put guards back at all stations!!! more
- IBARKER on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Tell him to walk and if he does he might loose one of those "CHINS". more
- Atticus on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... He parked put the front so that porky would not have to walk too far.Disgrace. more
- James on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Why didn't 3AW give him a spot in the visitor car park if he is expected/a regular guest? more
- Bugs54 on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If you park your car on the nature strip the council will say it's their land and fine you,yet they want you to mow it and ... more
- Mr Gararth on Monash Council to fine you for not ... No wonder Rudd dropped Geoff Lake as the candidate for Hotham last year. Get out of our lives local government! more
- KANE on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Melbournians are going to be 'Taxed, Dutied, Priced, Tar riffed, Levied, Excised, Pork Barreled OUT OF EXISTANCE!!! more
- Geoff on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Easy solution to the problem. If the council don't want to look after their own land ie the nature strips, just give the ... more
- mylene on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If Darebin council tried this they'd make a billion dollars before the sun went down. more
- bc on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' get WADA to come in over the top and give the killer blow stuff the AFL and hird and doctor little more
- Rod on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' What's Paul Little talking about. They have only been in court for 3 days. If Essendon don't get some sort of penalty, Then ... more
- Mooroolbark Mick on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' "Swepped" indicates the level of intelligence we have in this debate. I give up! more
- Peter Flynn on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Yes we the footy public do want to know and if the Essendon Football Club and James Hird were not gagged maybe we would. And ... more
- Docklands on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Show Cause Notices Issued.Essendon shows bokk of what was given and on what dates and to who ?Notices withdrawn. What has ... more
- Arthur Hiliard on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' If these footy "sportsman" have nothing to hide they should be welcoming any investigation! Seems they're a bit shocked to ... more
- David on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' We haven't got deal fatigue. We want to see Essendon held to account. Let the charges be heard! The public wants to see ... more
The best ad ever made?
A listener sent Neil Mitchell an email this morning about what she reckons is quite possibly the best commercial ever made.
I know that you will all agree that this is lovely, I just had to share it. It is actually an HP Printer & Evian Water commercial but, there are only a few seconds which actually bring attention to the HP printer & Evian water. The bulk of the commercial is purely entertainment. And, IT IS AMAZING! I don't know how they do this kind of stuff, but it is flawless. It is so perfectly done that I could not find one thing that would make you think it wasn't real if you didn't know any better.
There was a rather beautiful sight yesterday at Etihad Stadium when AusKick had a young lad needing a walker was positioned in the goal to enable him to wave the flags when his team scored either a goal or behind. At the end of that game people along the ground were high-fiving and the smile on that lads face brought tears to my eyes. Well done to the adults concerned for enabling him to take part in the game and making that boys day.Geraldine Sutton Monday 19 August, 2013 - 1:12 PM
Makes me smile.Lisa Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 10:38 PM
Carlton Draught Flash Beer's Flashdance promotion would have to be the most entertaining advertisement I've ever watched. In fact, when I need a good laugh, I revisit it on You Tube. Check it out, enjoy and cheers!Coralee Thursday 9 August, 2012 - 11:10 AM
@teri, well we all know now that you are not a teen 'cos a teen would have no idea what a bex is, also sarcasm is the lowest for of wit. One of those bubs is the spitting image of one of my seven great grandchildren so I guess it hooked me. To you other knockers, doesn't matter what this is advertising it is brilliantly made and if you google evian roller babies you will get all the other versions, how it was made and the children that were used as the faces.Gloria Wednesday 8 August, 2012 - 8:00 AM
I watched the commercial from start to finish,so it must have been the best commercial ever made.Pasquale Bianco Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 10:34 PM
Angel Flight is by far the best TV AdAlan Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 10:04 PM