- Bureaucratic stonewall no block for new Richmond icon
- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Man fronts court over fatal stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
Toddler missing from Mildura found
The family of the toddler who went missing for over 13 hours has thanked emergency services for locating their son and said they were happy to see their German Shepherd remained by his side.
The two-year-old who went missing from the carport of their Mildura home at around 8:30pm yesterday, and was located by emergency services this morning.
"We would like to express our thanks to the police, SES, CFA, members of the community and everyone involved in the search for Dante," the Berry family said in a statement.
"We are extremely relieved that he has been located safe and appears to be happy.
"We were happy, but not surprised, to learn that his faithful dog, Dasher, stayed by his side and was also found safe and well."
Dante Berry and his German Shepherd Dasher, were found at around 10:00am near a gliding club in Whitecliffs Avenue.
Dante was taken to hospital shorty after he was found. Both are said to be in good health.
Police believed the child and the dog had wandered off from the property, with the toddler having a history of disappearing. The boy and dog are said to be inseparable.
Yes Jessica, kids wander off all the time...when their parents can't be bothered to watch them properly. Wandering off once is one thing, but Dante had done it before and wandered up to 1 km before neighbours brought him home. If you really think that's acceptable, please do not EVER have or look after children.Tay Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 1:55 PM
Kids wander off all the time. I know I did as a kid and even if you take an eye off them for a second they can get into all sorts of trouble. I know this family personally, they're beautiful people and Dante's a pretty sneaky devil, he jumps up on chairs and unlocks doors and all sorts. So please make sure you know a family and their situation before you tell them to 'pull their heads from their arses'. Thanks.Jessica Monday 12 November, 2012 - 6:11 PM
I have two young children, so I know that they tend to wander. That's why I watch them closely and take necessary precautions to kep them from leaving the house unattended. Other articles state that Dante regularly wandered up to 1 km from home, but neighbours always returned him. Mum needs to pull her head out of her arse and start parenting that poor wee boy. I hope a social worker met them at hospital and is investigating the family.Jb Friday 9 November, 2012 - 2:31 AM
everyone needs to lay off they know they mucked up i have 3 kids ranging from 1to 5 and my 5 year old went missing and hw was in his room playing cars and was left for 5 seconds so i could go to the loo by the time i had finished he had climbed out the window and dissapaired so a child can go missing from any where not just the front yard but alsoin the house so everyone needs to lay off them i bet yous are not purfictwarren bearman Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 11:54 PM
maybe there is more going on than people know, dont judge this young mum unfairlyanother mother Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 8:57 PM
The pet dog did a better job than the mother !!!Brendon Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 8:51 AM