- CONTENT WARNING: Man king-hit in by mystery man
- Tony Mokbel loses appeal against drug trafficking conviction
- Tom Elliott jumps into the ring with Neil Mitchell over anti-boxing comments
- Tullamarine traffic chaos set to continue throughout evening peak
- Man in serious condition after gas bottle explosion
- Stonnington Council asks for police investigation
- Video: Several killed in Texas twisters
- Relatives of man shot dead in alleged attempted robbery appeal for accomplices to come forward
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- dan on Tom Elliott jumps into the ring with ... Unfortunately when Neil comes out with 'ban boxing' it waters down what is a fair argument, that there should be more ... more
- David on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Great idea more trains and less trucks on the road. When was the last time you saw train do a delivery to a building site or ... more
- Turkey on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... To many bottom feeders in the road transport game these days. more
- Luke on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Thank God we don't have the East-West Link, otherwise traffic would be backed up on the Eastern as well!!!!!!! more
- Tony on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... What the hell is wrong with this society? Every comment is about blaming someone, blaming the government or winging about ... more
- Mad Rooster on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Checked Vic Roads app at 7.04am (30 mins after accident) and it says traffic on Tulla / Citylink from Brunswick Rd to ... more
- Jillian on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Why do things like this happen during the peak hour on any working day? more
- MAC on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Or your could try catching public transport....UH-no, wait, cant do that, would shrink our tiny manhood to much not to BE IN ... more
- Rumpole on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... More trains and rail freight and less trucks on the road! The 600 people on my train made it to work this morning and i got ... more
- david mccrossan on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Get facts right please. Its not a b double. Its a truck and dog. Used for carting sand gravel etc more
- Harry Brown on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Successive Governments fail to introduce sensible road rules like they have in UK.Trucks are only allowed in left two ... more
- Jim on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... What goes around comes around...speed, tailgating...hospital! more
- Josh on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Bofya: What an irresponsible comment! At least give the investigation a chance to assess the cause of the crash before ... more
- Dan from Wheelers Hill on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... @ Bofya Kinetiks.How about waiting to find out what happened before making stupid comments, you fool. As for 3AW, it's not a ... more
- Brian Tunstead on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Bofya Kinetiks did you witness this crash? If not, what gives you the right to automatically judge and assume the ... more
- Juy Legh on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament I have an autistic grandson. I doubt that he will ever get anything from this scheme. The proof will be in the outcomes, ... more
- Jim on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament She wasn't crying about anything other than how badly defeated she is going to be in September. September too far away! more
- Ben on Victoria's most wanted man, Graham Gene ... Well he has just been tipped off. more
- sara on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament I'm crying too Julia. Please. I'm in agony. Resign. Now. Don't wait until September. Your wonderful government has led me to ... more
- Polly on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament Julia Gillard would cry,lie,and knife you in the back to stay in power...what a piece of work more
Toddler missing from Mildura found
The family of the toddler who went missing for over 13 hours has thanked emergency services for locating their son and said they were happy to see their German Shepherd remained by his side.
The two-year-old who went missing from the carport of their Mildura home at around 8:30pm yesterday, and was located by emergency services this morning.
"We would like to express our thanks to the police, SES, CFA, members of the community and everyone involved in the search for Dante," the Berry family said in a statement.
"We are extremely relieved that he has been located safe and appears to be happy.
"We were happy, but not surprised, to learn that his faithful dog, Dasher, stayed by his side and was also found safe and well."
Dante Berry and his German Shepherd Dasher, were found at around 10:00am near a gliding club in Whitecliffs Avenue.
Dante was taken to hospital shorty after he was found. Both are said to be in good health.
Police believed the child and the dog had wandered off from the property, with the toddler having a history of disappearing. The boy and dog are said to be inseparable.
Yes Jessica, kids wander off all the time...when their parents can't be bothered to watch them properly. Wandering off once is one thing, but Dante had done it before and wandered up to 1 km before neighbours brought him home. If you really think that's acceptable, please do not EVER have or look after children.Tay Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 1:55 PM
Kids wander off all the time. I know I did as a kid and even if you take an eye off them for a second they can get into all sorts of trouble. I know this family personally, they're beautiful people and Dante's a pretty sneaky devil, he jumps up on chairs and unlocks doors and all sorts. So please make sure you know a family and their situation before you tell them to 'pull their heads from their arses'. Thanks.Jessica Monday 12 November, 2012 - 6:11 PM
I have two young children, so I know that they tend to wander. That's why I watch them closely and take necessary precautions to kep them from leaving the house unattended. Other articles state that Dante regularly wandered up to 1 km from home, but neighbours always returned him. Mum needs to pull her head out of her arse and start parenting that poor wee boy. I hope a social worker met them at hospital and is investigating the family.Jb Friday 9 November, 2012 - 2:31 AM
everyone needs to lay off they know they mucked up i have 3 kids ranging from 1to 5 and my 5 year old went missing and hw was in his room playing cars and was left for 5 seconds so i could go to the loo by the time i had finished he had climbed out the window and dissapaired so a child can go missing from any where not just the front yard but alsoin the house so everyone needs to lay off them i bet yous are not purfictwarren bearman Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 11:54 PM
maybe there is more going on than people know, dont judge this young mum unfairlyanother mother Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 8:57 PM
The pet dog did a better job than the mother !!!Brendon Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 8:51 AM