- Ambulance Victoria dismisses Melbourne Ebola fears
- Poll points to big Liberal loss
- Chinatown murder charge
- A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is shattered'
- Has this CCTV caught a ghost?
- The Rumour File even we didn't think could be true...
- Man hunt after stabbing shock
- A letter from the chaos
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Susan Williams on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Neil I have listened to your interview with Bridget O'Toole and I felt compelled to write to you. I was crying whilst ... more
- Mandi on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... The parle board and those responsible have blood on their hands again sadly I cant see things changing. more
- Craig on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... I do not generally believe in the death penalty, but there are 20 or 30 cases where the death penalty is warranted. This ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The Police should see this video it looks like a robber. more
- M. Patterson on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... As a friend of the family I have seen their grief firsthand and I am just so heartbroken because of the endless pain they ... more
- PJ on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Broke my heart listening to the agony and the anguish of Bridget. What a person she is to be still standing up after all ... more
- Lee McLean on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... The day my father died in a nursing home in footscray a carer walked up my mother and myself a stated now your father has ... more
- Lance on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Ghost?Sounds legit. more
- Andrea Davey on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Our Legal System needs a complete overhaul. This man had 200 prior convictions and now a good honest person is dead. Why oh ... more
- Renee Wood on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Bridget my heart breaks for you and your family. Your strength through that interview was amazing. Im ashamed of our ... more
- Mel on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Shame on YOU! more
- Mel on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Yes i believe it to be a ghost, yes. more
- Kathryn on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Dear 3AW, I too was robbed while in Frances Perry Hospital in 2010, three days after giving birth by C Section to my ... more
- Ken LEE TET on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The shape on the chair is not identifiable as a person in this still photo. Maybe a better view if we could see the video, ... more
- Lisa on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Neil, Ive seen ghosts, and they are grey to charcoal in colour, this looks white.....mmm I have my doubts ;) more
- Belinda on Wild weather causes train chaos I shot a video of last night's thunderstorm and lightning strikes in Melbourne. My house is in Footscray. more
- Jason on Wild weather causes train chaos Thunderbolts and lightening, very very frightening! more
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
Toddler missing from Mildura found
The family of the toddler who went missing for over 13 hours has thanked emergency services for locating their son and said they were happy to see their German Shepherd remained by his side.
The two-year-old who went missing from the carport of their Mildura home at around 8:30pm yesterday, and was located by emergency services this morning.
"We would like to express our thanks to the police, SES, CFA, members of the community and everyone involved in the search for Dante," the Berry family said in a statement.
"We are extremely relieved that he has been located safe and appears to be happy.
"We were happy, but not surprised, to learn that his faithful dog, Dasher, stayed by his side and was also found safe and well."
Dante Berry and his German Shepherd Dasher, were found at around 10:00am near a gliding club in Whitecliffs Avenue.
Dante was taken to hospital shorty after he was found. Both are said to be in good health.
Police believed the child and the dog had wandered off from the property, with the toddler having a history of disappearing. The boy and dog are said to be inseparable.
Yes Jessica, kids wander off all the time...when their parents can't be bothered to watch them properly. Wandering off once is one thing, but Dante had done it before and wandered up to 1 km before neighbours brought him home. If you really think that's acceptable, please do not EVER have or look after children.Tay Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 1:55 PM
Kids wander off all the time. I know I did as a kid and even if you take an eye off them for a second they can get into all sorts of trouble. I know this family personally, they're beautiful people and Dante's a pretty sneaky devil, he jumps up on chairs and unlocks doors and all sorts. So please make sure you know a family and their situation before you tell them to 'pull their heads from their arses'. Thanks.Jessica Monday 12 November, 2012 - 6:11 PM
I have two young children, so I know that they tend to wander. That's why I watch them closely and take necessary precautions to kep them from leaving the house unattended. Other articles state that Dante regularly wandered up to 1 km from home, but neighbours always returned him. Mum needs to pull her head out of her arse and start parenting that poor wee boy. I hope a social worker met them at hospital and is investigating the family.Jb Friday 9 November, 2012 - 2:31 AM
everyone needs to lay off they know they mucked up i have 3 kids ranging from 1to 5 and my 5 year old went missing and hw was in his room playing cars and was left for 5 seconds so i could go to the loo by the time i had finished he had climbed out the window and dissapaired so a child can go missing from any where not just the front yard but alsoin the house so everyone needs to lay off them i bet yous are not purfictwarren bearman Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 11:54 PM
maybe there is more going on than people know, dont judge this young mum unfairlyanother mother Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 8:57 PM
The pet dog did a better job than the mother !!!Brendon Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 8:51 AM