- Reward offered for information on Grandmother's murder
- Western Bulldogs dump cheer squad
- 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': Puneet
- Victoria shivers through coldest December day in seven years
- Cricket Australia apologises for insensitive tweet
- Qantas to cut 1000 jobs
- Future of Heidelberg BMX track still in doubt
- 338 PSO fines wrongly issued
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tim on Having issues streaming 3AW? Have tried your suggestions but still no luck. Have had to swap our Companies on-hold station from 3AW to your rival FM ... more
- Janet Saunders on Having issues streaming 3AW? I am sick of the 3aw dropping out all the time, I changed to chrome, but no better. I think I need to change radio stations, ... more
- Mick on Qantas to cut 1000 jobs Joyce has gone from trimming QANTAS to destroying it. It seems he is hell bent on making it fail. He is ruining one of the ... more
- Peter on Having issues streaming 3AW? Since you have updated the streaming side to 3AW I can no longer listen at work :( I can not change any browser settings as ... more
- Aria Judilla on Qantas to cut 1000 jobs These job cuts are brought to you by Qantas management. The same management who recently begged shareholders for extra money ... more
- paula wilcox on Cricket Australia apologises for ... Why have that Piers Morgan have any credibility. If he sets foot in England he will be charged with fraud for faking ... more
- paula wilcox on Qantas to cut 1000 jobs I am really sick of that CEO that they imported from Ireland. Send him back and fine him to give to the workers he has ... more
- Sinbad on Cricket Australia apologises for ... Same as Afro-American rappers using the 'N' word, same as an Italian calling another Italian a wog......Is this still racist ... more
- Blake on Cricket Australia apologises for ... yeah...not racist. more
- bretho on Cricket Australia apologises for ... Since when has it ever been racist for 4 Indians to dress up as Indians? I understand if it was 4 white people but this is ... more
- John on Cricket Australia apologises for ... I hope the person responsible for this tweet is removed from his position immediately. Very distasteful indeed. Does anyone ... more
- Lukew on Cricket Australia apologises for ... I would like to know what is racist about it? more
- simon on Having issues streaming 3AW? I am a Melburnian currently living in Cebu City Philippines. I am able (sometimes) to get audio but the studio video feed ... more
- Karly on Council calls off BMX track demolition I support Heath and his mates.similar thing happened to my boys in belgrave south. Every time the kids built a bike track ... more
- Pradman on Young hoon performs burnouts in front ... ....and he's allowed to vote more
- LynetteOZ on Breakfast farewells Mal Walden The consummate professional! You'll be missed Mal. Thanks for bringing us the news with a dash of humour where appropriate. more
- John on Having issues streaming 3AW? I run FireFox on win 7 and on Linux Mint FireFox. Install VLC. Shockwave and jvanjvan@plugins (latest levels)and it will all ... more
- Kirk on Breakfast farewells Mal Walden Well done on a great career mal, you were the one that go me interested in watching the news in my early teens in 1996, i ... more
- fiona on Breakfast farewells Mal Walden What a lovely man mal waldon is .lovely to see such emotion on the show tonight, wouldn't we all love to loved and ... more
- Gazza on Young hoon performs burnouts in front ... Surely the revenue cameras will stop this behaviour...... more
Toddler missing from Mildura found
The family of the toddler who went missing for over 13 hours has thanked emergency services for locating their son and said they were happy to see their German Shepherd remained by his side.
The two-year-old who went missing from the carport of their Mildura home at around 8:30pm yesterday, and was located by emergency services this morning.
"We would like to express our thanks to the police, SES, CFA, members of the community and everyone involved in the search for Dante," the Berry family said in a statement.
"We are extremely relieved that he has been located safe and appears to be happy.
"We were happy, but not surprised, to learn that his faithful dog, Dasher, stayed by his side and was also found safe and well."
Dante Berry and his German Shepherd Dasher, were found at around 10:00am near a gliding club in Whitecliffs Avenue.
Dante was taken to hospital shorty after he was found. Both are said to be in good health.
Police believed the child and the dog had wandered off from the property, with the toddler having a history of disappearing. The boy and dog are said to be inseparable.
Yes Jessica, kids wander off all the time...when their parents can't be bothered to watch them properly. Wandering off once is one thing, but Dante had done it before and wandered up to 1 km before neighbours brought him home. If you really think that's acceptable, please do not EVER have or look after children.Tay Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 1:55 PM
Kids wander off all the time. I know I did as a kid and even if you take an eye off them for a second they can get into all sorts of trouble. I know this family personally, they're beautiful people and Dante's a pretty sneaky devil, he jumps up on chairs and unlocks doors and all sorts. So please make sure you know a family and their situation before you tell them to 'pull their heads from their arses'. Thanks.Jessica Monday 12 November, 2012 - 6:11 PM
I have two young children, so I know that they tend to wander. That's why I watch them closely and take necessary precautions to kep them from leaving the house unattended. Other articles state that Dante regularly wandered up to 1 km from home, but neighbours always returned him. Mum needs to pull her head out of her arse and start parenting that poor wee boy. I hope a social worker met them at hospital and is investigating the family.Jb Friday 9 November, 2012 - 2:31 AM
everyone needs to lay off they know they mucked up i have 3 kids ranging from 1to 5 and my 5 year old went missing and hw was in his room playing cars and was left for 5 seconds so i could go to the loo by the time i had finished he had climbed out the window and dissapaired so a child can go missing from any where not just the front yard but alsoin the house so everyone needs to lay off them i bet yous are not purfictwarren bearman Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 11:54 PM
maybe there is more going on than people know, dont judge this young mum unfairlyanother mother Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 8:57 PM
The pet dog did a better job than the mother !!!Brendon Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 8:51 AM