- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- Tottenham soccer player di(v)es
- Laverton home goes up in flames
- William and Kate avoid Melbourne on royal tour
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
Toddler missing from Mildura found
The family of the toddler who went missing for over 13 hours has thanked emergency services for locating their son and said they were happy to see their German Shepherd remained by his side.
The two-year-old who went missing from the carport of their Mildura home at around 8:30pm yesterday, and was located by emergency services this morning.
"We would like to express our thanks to the police, SES, CFA, members of the community and everyone involved in the search for Dante," the Berry family said in a statement.
"We are extremely relieved that he has been located safe and appears to be happy.
"We were happy, but not surprised, to learn that his faithful dog, Dasher, stayed by his side and was also found safe and well."
Dante Berry and his German Shepherd Dasher, were found at around 10:00am near a gliding club in Whitecliffs Avenue.
Dante was taken to hospital shorty after he was found. Both are said to be in good health.
Police believed the child and the dog had wandered off from the property, with the toddler having a history of disappearing. The boy and dog are said to be inseparable.
Yes Jessica, kids wander off all the time...when their parents can't be bothered to watch them properly. Wandering off once is one thing, but Dante had done it before and wandered up to 1 km before neighbours brought him home. If you really think that's acceptable, please do not EVER have or look after children.Tay Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 1:55 PM
Kids wander off all the time. I know I did as a kid and even if you take an eye off them for a second they can get into all sorts of trouble. I know this family personally, they're beautiful people and Dante's a pretty sneaky devil, he jumps up on chairs and unlocks doors and all sorts. So please make sure you know a family and their situation before you tell them to 'pull their heads from their arses'. Thanks.Jessica Monday 12 November, 2012 - 6:11 PM
I have two young children, so I know that they tend to wander. That's why I watch them closely and take necessary precautions to kep them from leaving the house unattended. Other articles state that Dante regularly wandered up to 1 km from home, but neighbours always returned him. Mum needs to pull her head out of her arse and start parenting that poor wee boy. I hope a social worker met them at hospital and is investigating the family.Jb Friday 9 November, 2012 - 2:31 AM
everyone needs to lay off they know they mucked up i have 3 kids ranging from 1to 5 and my 5 year old went missing and hw was in his room playing cars and was left for 5 seconds so i could go to the loo by the time i had finished he had climbed out the window and dissapaired so a child can go missing from any where not just the front yard but alsoin the house so everyone needs to lay off them i bet yous are not purfictwarren bearman Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 11:54 PM
maybe there is more going on than people know, dont judge this young mum unfairlyanother mother Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 8:57 PM
The pet dog did a better job than the mother !!!Brendon Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 8:51 AM