- CONTENT WARNING: Man king-hit in by mystery man
- Tony Mokbel loses appeal against drug trafficking conviction
- Tom Elliott jumps into the ring with Neil Mitchell over anti-boxing comments
- Tullamarine traffic chaos set to continue throughout evening peak
- Man in serious condition after gas bottle explosion
- Stonnington Council asks for police investigation
- Video: Several killed in Texas twisters
- Relatives of man shot dead in alleged attempted robbery appeal for accomplices to come forward
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- dan on Tom Elliott jumps into the ring with ... Unfortunately when Neil comes out with 'ban boxing' it waters down what is a fair argument, that there should be more ... more
- David on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Great idea more trains and less trucks on the road. When was the last time you saw train do a delivery to a building site or ... more
- Turkey on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... To many bottom feeders in the road transport game these days. more
- Luke on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Thank God we don't have the East-West Link, otherwise traffic would be backed up on the Eastern as well!!!!!!! more
- Tony on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... What the hell is wrong with this society? Every comment is about blaming someone, blaming the government or winging about ... more
- Mad Rooster on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Checked Vic Roads app at 7.04am (30 mins after accident) and it says traffic on Tulla / Citylink from Brunswick Rd to ... more
- Jillian on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Why do things like this happen during the peak hour on any working day? more
- MAC on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Or your could try catching public transport....UH-no, wait, cant do that, would shrink our tiny manhood to much not to BE IN ... more
- Rumpole on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... More trains and rail freight and less trucks on the road! The 600 people on my train made it to work this morning and i got ... more
- david mccrossan on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Get facts right please. Its not a b double. Its a truck and dog. Used for carting sand gravel etc more
- Harry Brown on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Successive Governments fail to introduce sensible road rules like they have in UK.Trucks are only allowed in left two ... more
- Jim on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... What goes around comes around...speed, tailgating...hospital! more
- Josh on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Bofya: What an irresponsible comment! At least give the investigation a chance to assess the cause of the crash before ... more
- Dan from Wheelers Hill on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... @ Bofya Kinetiks.How about waiting to find out what happened before making stupid comments, you fool. As for 3AW, it's not a ... more
- Brian Tunstead on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Bofya Kinetiks did you witness this crash? If not, what gives you the right to automatically judge and assume the ... more
- Juy Legh on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament I have an autistic grandson. I doubt that he will ever get anything from this scheme. The proof will be in the outcomes, ... more
- Jim on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament She wasn't crying about anything other than how badly defeated she is going to be in September. September too far away! more
- Ben on Victoria's most wanted man, Graham Gene ... Well he has just been tipped off. more
- sara on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament I'm crying too Julia. Please. I'm in agony. Resign. Now. Don't wait until September. Your wonderful government has led me to ... more
- Polly on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament Julia Gillard would cry,lie,and knife you in the back to stay in power...what a piece of work more
Tony Shaw: 'Not one AFL player will miss a game'
Former Collingwood Captain Tony Shaw doesn't believe a single AFL player will miss a match as a result of the drug scandal that has rocked Australian sport.
Shaw has lashed out at the investigation, saying it is a case of political 'grandstanding'.
"Grandstanding no doubt. The politicians. Like one politician said 'We will catch you. This is it. Do not go down that track. You will pay a price," Shaw told Neil Mitchell.
"I don't think any players will miss a game through this.
"There is no way known that the AFL would rub out 25 players from 1 club. They will plead ignorance, they will get a slap of the hand," he said.
Tony Shaw is a very naive man, if found 'Guilty' Essendon players will be suspended and at best can expect 6 months out of the game. Ian Robson is done as CEO and James Hird will never coach again. Welcome to the real world Tony Shaw. The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.
Tony Shaw has no idea how this will unfold and implode the Essendon Football Club.GlennF Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 3:59 PM
essendon should be found guilty..players should be banned....james hird should be sacked for allowing it to happen..as he says the buck stops with him..as should bomber thompson..no excuses...ken Monday 11 February, 2013 - 11:11 AM
your right tony they will meet and think up more crap for us to swallow stick the football where it fits because i will not donate to support their habbit. Im sure the kangaroos are not involved because they have no money to buy anybarry Sunday 10 February, 2013 - 6:11 PM
I would love to see Demetriou the shock person to go out of this........Jillian Saturday 9 February, 2013 - 4:24 PM
at least tony shaw can say the obvious.
of course no afl player or teaam will miss out...
he knows as do most of us, they are all above the law of this land..
all comes down to money eh...greedy sods, the lot of themchris watts Saturday 9 February, 2013 - 3:48 PM
@Jake, well now we know that Andrew (and I believe the heads of other codes) has been gagged by ASADA and they are running the show. So we are all going to have to wait till ASADA find it convenient to tell us if our club is involved. This enquiry has potentially caused permanent damage to all codes in Australia by not revealing teams and players involved.Willow Saturday 9 February, 2013 - 11:30 AM