- Dismay as weather presenter Jane Bunn retires
- Computer systems to cost Australians billions
- Buddy smashes girlfriend's car
- Anger over domestic violence billboard
- Family hold silent vigil for murdered mum
- ALP changes: Shorten distances Labor from unions
- Bureaucratic stonewall no block for new Richmond icon
- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kenof Euroa on Dismay as weather presenter Jane Bunn ... Noooooooooooooooooo!!!! more
- Josh on Computer systems to cost Australians ... If the repair bill is really $1.5 Billion to fix then its probably time to upgrade. Also curious if that cost also includes ... more
- John on Buddy smashes girlfriend's car Texting? more
- Kaz on Computer systems to cost Australians ... Neil, on current performance the govt will not spend any money on needy people only take away as in pensioners. 12bn $ on ... more
- Canberra Observer on Computer systems to cost Australians ... Australians should be very worried at what the ALP has done to this country and where its internal operation is now under ... more
- Arthur Hiliard on Buddy smashes girlfriend's car Just another day in the life of 3AW's "heroes". Another role model for our kids the station will be championing and ... more
- Mark on Buddy smashes girlfriend's car Buddy's insurance premium next year is going to take a good hit out of his million dollar salary. more
- Janet P on Family hold silent vigil for murdered ... Remove the word Domestic.Violence is Violence. Our justice system is a JOKE more
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
Tony Shaw: 'Not one AFL player will miss a game'
Former Collingwood Captain Tony Shaw doesn't believe a single AFL player will miss a match as a result of the drug scandal that has rocked Australian sport.
Shaw has lashed out at the investigation, saying it is a case of political 'grandstanding'.
"Grandstanding no doubt. The politicians. Like one politician said 'We will catch you. This is it. Do not go down that track. You will pay a price," Shaw told Neil Mitchell.
"I don't think any players will miss a game through this.
"There is no way known that the AFL would rub out 25 players from 1 club. They will plead ignorance, they will get a slap of the hand," he said.
Tony Shaw is a very naive man, if found 'Guilty' Essendon players will be suspended and at best can expect 6 months out of the game. Ian Robson is done as CEO and James Hird will never coach again. Welcome to the real world Tony Shaw. The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.
Tony Shaw has no idea how this will unfold and implode the Essendon Football Club.GlennF Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 3:59 PM
essendon should be found guilty..players should be banned....james hird should be sacked for allowing it to happen..as he says the buck stops with him..as should bomber thompson..no excuses...ken Monday 11 February, 2013 - 11:11 AM
your right tony they will meet and think up more crap for us to swallow stick the football where it fits because i will not donate to support their habbit. Im sure the kangaroos are not involved because they have no money to buy anybarry Sunday 10 February, 2013 - 6:11 PM
I would love to see Demetriou the shock person to go out of this........Jillian Saturday 9 February, 2013 - 4:24 PM
at least tony shaw can say the obvious.
of course no afl player or teaam will miss out...
he knows as do most of us, they are all above the law of this land..
all comes down to money eh...greedy sods, the lot of themchris watts Saturday 9 February, 2013 - 3:48 PM
@Jake, well now we know that Andrew (and I believe the heads of other codes) has been gagged by ASADA and they are running the show. So we are all going to have to wait till ASADA find it convenient to tell us if our club is involved. This enquiry has potentially caused permanent damage to all codes in Australia by not revealing teams and players involved.Willow Saturday 9 February, 2013 - 11:30 AM