- 'He was a precocious talent'
- Phillip Hughes dead at 25
- 'Like winning the lotto': A win for heartbroken wife
- 'Parliament is not a pub'
- Woman hit, man flees on foot, Blackburn Rd closed
- Condition of sinkhole victim worsens
- 'Kids will give cricket away'
- Police swarm on Bandidos club in murder investigation
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Heather on Phillip Hughes dead at 25 May the clouds wrap him in a blanket of love and the moon kiss him goodnight! Rest in peace young man! Much love to his ... more
- Susan on Special pup for family's last Christmas As Marie said I hope the new pup brings JOY to the family maybe they should rename it Joy 0r Faith or Hope but Pixie's cute ... more
- Carol on Special pup for family's last Christmas Well Done Neil!!This family are well deserving of this money and puppy!! Had me in years all morning! Beautiful bittersweet ... more
- jgl Melb on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo A visit to the nearest Bunnings would've sorted this earth shattering problem.Then again the complainant wouldn't have ... more
- kes from central victoria on Special pup for family's last Christmas Wow, amazing. Just when you think nobody cares this happens....such sad circumstances when the bulldog pup,who is just ... more
- Debs on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo What a crock of shite. You mean to say to me this guy couldn't go to Bunnings/Masters and fork out a measly $30 for a new ... more
- Marie on Special pup for family's last Christmas I cannot believe how this family have managed over the years with 2 of their 3 children so very sick. Being a mum myself I ... more
- Cere on Special pup for family's last Christmas Most amazing and so sad well done to Neil and everyone. The puppy is so beautiful and I know she will give all her love ... more
- Roma Vaccaro on Special pup for family's last Christmas I hope this little angel in the form of a pup brings the family much love and laughter. What a horrible thing for any ... more
- Debbie on Special pup for family's last Christmas Awesome response to an amazing family So happy they have a lil pup, she will certainly be very loved more
- Donny Blake on Special pup for family's last Christmas What a gorgeous little pup and will definitely go to a great home, although I am an one eyed boxer girl. more
- Tarielle on Special pup for family's last Christmas This little girl is absolutely gorgeous. What a very special gift she is. I hope she brings Sam and Ashley much love and ... more
- Andrea Murphy on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo Maybe Riley has to turn the other cheek! more
- Dennis on Hundreds flee burning city apartment ... Apparantly Edihad is supplying food and drink to people affected by the fire. I hope they're not charging football prices. more
- Chris on Hundreds flee burning city apartment ... With all the media and fire fighters the dock lands population must have doubled last night. more
- Chris on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo Any smart person would have put a new seat on $20 at bunnings and when they leave put the broken one back on. more
- Gloria on 'Corruption, abuse' and Yooralla I had written a cheque yesterday for Yooralla Appeal, will not decide whether to post it or not until investigations are ... more
- andy on Mark Williams diagnosed with cancer good luck more
- jgl Melb on Clive Palmer spits the dummy The punters are starting to twig to Clive (no I haven't s--t myself I only walk like it) Palmer. more
- Stephen on Clive Palmer spits the dummy This is what our stupid voting system gets us. Idiots voted in on hand full of votes and a bucket load of preferences that ... more
Traffic Report Blooper
3AW Traffic reporter Andrea MacNamara provided Ross and John listeners with a light-hearted chuckle this morning when she became a bit tongue-tied while reading the traffic report at 6:30AM.
"Two left-hand lanes closed Jackson's road outbound there....blah,blah,blah,blah...that's all folks." Andrea said before composing herself and finishing the report.
"At least she didn't drop the f-bomb," Ross Stevenson quipped.
PLAY: Andrea MacNamara's traffic report
Maybe she had a big weekend>.Steve Monday 18 February, 2013 - 11:50 AM
As good as she is, the pressure to put out this type of voice over in too short a time limit takes a toll on Andrea's diction. Usually half a dozen words get swallowed every time I here her traffic report.Eddy Monday 18 February, 2013 - 6:52 AM
Nice to have a sense of humour.....and guess what... Labor voters must all be on 774 because nobody phoned to complain.Paddy Sunday 17 February, 2013 - 3:22 PM
Imagine what would have happenend if this had been a Liberal Member in parliament??? Gillard would have been all over it.IAN Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 2:54 PM
Are these traffic reports prerecorded or live? I got the feeling (when I heard it on the radio) she was doing a taping and they played the dud track rather than just take 2Jane Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 10:55 AM
I thought I was hearing things! What a hoot. Great to laugh first thing in the morning. Keep going Andrea. Loved it.GRANNA Friday 15 February, 2013 - 2:55 PM