- 'Thrill killer' Hemming jailed
- Homegrown terror risks by numbers
- Man arrested after police chase
- Three dead in fatal 'neighbourhood dispute'
- Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues
- Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince Engineering to sack 100 workers
- 'Violence, unsafe sex and drugs'
- Why Rosie Batty erupted
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
- david lucas on Man arrested after police chase Dont the police have road spikes? This has gone too long putting many people in small town and on the road at risk more
- MskK on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues You surely have to ask what all these attacks have as a common denominator.... That would be Islam! more
- PJ on Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince ... Its time we faced facts. Australians subsidise Renewable Energy to the tune of $21 Billion now just so its electricity can ... more
- GIW on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues mylene, your comments are just so unbelievable. Get your Labor/Socialist brain into a right mind and say something sensible, ... more
- David on Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince ... Why do they blame the government? Seems to me that they're just using it as an excuse to reduce staff to make more money more
- PJ on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues Morning Neil, I listen with shock at the interview with that Professor.1. tax payer funded job programmes 2. more free ... more
- Peggy on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues I say, let the Jihadists go and hopefully they won't come back for whatever reson but change laws so that they can't come ... more
- Peggy on Why Rosie Batty erupted Someone failed this little boy that's for sure and this is what this is all about.Everyone must answer all questions ... more
- Linda on Why Rosie Batty erupted @ Heather, the police are not stupid. My husband has dealt with hundreds of court orders over his career. The problem is ... more
- GIW on Why Rosie Batty erupted I agree with you @Damo and like you was not game enough to say anything. I was asking that same question from the beginning. more
- mylene on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues More people are going to get killed in Australia in domestic incidents and disputes with neighbours than terrorism. You ... more
- Ben on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues This is one reason why security should be tight at government premises and that includes a ban on wearing the burka in ... more
- Pradman on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues Meanwhile all burqa wearers are welcome in Canberra. more
- Heather on Why Rosie Batty erupted I feel for Rosie Batty ' s loss of her son Luke. It seems the Andersons actions are attributed to MI when it should be ... more
- Factsseeker on Why Rosie Batty erupted What is the matter with our conservative media. There was a child killed here ! The coronial inquiry is being held to try ... more
- Damo on Why Rosie Batty erupted I know i will cop it for saying this but my understanding of this is: Rosie got a intervention order against her husband. ... more
- IBARKER on Why Rosie Batty erupted This one reason why she should not enter Politics. more
Traffic Report Blooper
3AW Traffic reporter Andrea MacNamara provided Ross and John listeners with a light-hearted chuckle this morning when she became a bit tongue-tied while reading the traffic report at 6:30AM.
"Two left-hand lanes closed Jackson's road outbound there....blah,blah,blah,blah...that's all folks." Andrea said before composing herself and finishing the report.
"At least she didn't drop the f-bomb," Ross Stevenson quipped.
PLAY: Andrea MacNamara's traffic report
Maybe she had a big weekend>.Steve Monday 18 February, 2013 - 11:50 AM
As good as she is, the pressure to put out this type of voice over in too short a time limit takes a toll on Andrea's diction. Usually half a dozen words get swallowed every time I here her traffic report.Eddy Monday 18 February, 2013 - 6:52 AM
Nice to have a sense of humour.....and guess what... Labor voters must all be on 774 because nobody phoned to complain.Paddy Sunday 17 February, 2013 - 3:22 PM
Imagine what would have happenend if this had been a Liberal Member in parliament??? Gillard would have been all over it.IAN Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 2:54 PM
Are these traffic reports prerecorded or live? I got the feeling (when I heard it on the radio) she was doing a taping and they played the dud track rather than just take 2Jane Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 10:55 AM
I thought I was hearing things! What a hoot. Great to laugh first thing in the morning. Keep going Andrea. Loved it.GRANNA Friday 15 February, 2013 - 2:55 PM