- No deal: Ambo pay dispute blows up
- Ambulance Victoria dismisses Melbourne Ebola fears
- Poll points to big Liberal loss
- Chinatown murder charge
- A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is shattered'
- Has this CCTV caught a ghost?
- The Rumour File even we didn't think could be true...
- Man hunt after stabbing shock
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Susan Williams on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Neil I have listened to your interview with Bridget O'Toole and I felt compelled to write to you. I was crying whilst ... more
- Mandi on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... The parle board and those responsible have blood on their hands again sadly I cant see things changing. more
- Craig on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... I do not generally believe in the death penalty, but there are 20 or 30 cases where the death penalty is warranted. This ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The Police should see this video it looks like a robber. more
- M. Patterson on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... As a friend of the family I have seen their grief firsthand and I am just so heartbroken because of the endless pain they ... more
- PJ on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Broke my heart listening to the agony and the anguish of Bridget. What a person she is to be still standing up after all ... more
- Lee McLean on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... The day my father died in a nursing home in footscray a carer walked up my mother and myself a stated now your father has ... more
- Lance on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Ghost?Sounds legit. more
- Andrea Davey on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Our Legal System needs a complete overhaul. This man had 200 prior convictions and now a good honest person is dead. Why oh ... more
- Renee Wood on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Bridget my heart breaks for you and your family. Your strength through that interview was amazing. Im ashamed of our ... more
- Mel on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Shame on YOU! more
- Mel on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Yes i believe it to be a ghost, yes. more
- Kathryn on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Dear 3AW, I too was robbed while in Frances Perry Hospital in 2010, three days after giving birth by C Section to my ... more
- Ken LEE TET on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The shape on the chair is not identifiable as a person in this still photo. Maybe a better view if we could see the video, ... more
- Lisa on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Neil, Ive seen ghosts, and they are grey to charcoal in colour, this looks white.....mmm I have my doubts ;) more
- Belinda on Wild weather causes train chaos I shot a video of last night's thunderstorm and lightning strikes in Melbourne. My house is in Footscray. more
- Jason on Wild weather causes train chaos Thunderbolts and lightening, very very frightening! more
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
Traffic Report Blooper
3AW Traffic reporter Andrea MacNamara provided Ross and John listeners with a light-hearted chuckle this morning when she became a bit tongue-tied while reading the traffic report at 6:30AM.
"Two left-hand lanes closed Jackson's road outbound there....blah,blah,blah,blah...that's all folks." Andrea said before composing herself and finishing the report.
"At least she didn't drop the f-bomb," Ross Stevenson quipped.
PLAY: Andrea MacNamara's traffic report
Maybe she had a big weekend>.Steve Monday 18 February, 2013 - 11:50 AM
As good as she is, the pressure to put out this type of voice over in too short a time limit takes a toll on Andrea's diction. Usually half a dozen words get swallowed every time I here her traffic report.Eddy Monday 18 February, 2013 - 6:52 AM
Nice to have a sense of humour.....and guess what... Labor voters must all be on 774 because nobody phoned to complain.Paddy Sunday 17 February, 2013 - 3:22 PM
Imagine what would have happenend if this had been a Liberal Member in parliament??? Gillard would have been all over it.IAN Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 2:54 PM
Are these traffic reports prerecorded or live? I got the feeling (when I heard it on the radio) she was doing a taping and they played the dud track rather than just take 2Jane Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 10:55 AM
I thought I was hearing things! What a hoot. Great to laugh first thing in the morning. Keep going Andrea. Loved it.GRANNA Friday 15 February, 2013 - 2:55 PM