- Policeman in hospital after hit-run ram
- CFMEU's Grocon blockade unlawful: Supreme Court
- AFL footballer's stalker 'hacked Facebook', organised 'orgy'
- Teenager stabbed amid armed hold up at Ashwood bottle shop
- Two men charged with eight counts of rape
- Rumour as tweet: NSW Waratahs' embarrassing post
- London: Two more suspects arrested following brutal beheading
- Elderly assault victim passes away
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- sneha on High school grades aren't everything im an asian and im a good student, im not amazing but i am usually getting above average scores around 80+. i may be asian ... more
- fay silk on Two men charged with eight counts of ... 1. bring back hanging for rape.2. if these poor women had access to guns and the training to use them then they would be ... more
- fay silk on Gina Rinehart more powerful than PM: ... Its hard to think how many would come to Gina's funeral and how many thousands will come to Hazel Hawkes! one is a selfish ... more
- fay silk on CFMEU's Grocon blockade unlawful: ... What a surprise! Not. The so called law courts would always rule against workers right to protest organize and withdraw ... more
- sad but so what?! on Hazel Hawke passes away What is she famous for? Being the ex-wife of Bob Hawke. That's it! Why is the media making such a big deal? Is this going to ... more
- Jean on London: Two more suspects arrested ... Words fail me as to how anyone could do such a cowardly and barbaric act to another human being. Its beyond belief that ... more
- sandra on Gina Rinehart more powerful than PM: ... intelligence and INTEGRITY thats a bit rich more
- Rich on Teenager stabbed amid armed hold up at ... Not to detract from the fact that the kid is recovering in hospital but why is there a 17 year old working in a liquor store? more
- mylene on Gina Rinehart more powerful than PM: ... Shouldn't there be some kind of disclosure about how much of Fairfax Ms Rinehart holds? It's the only poll I've ever ready ... more
- Peggy on London: Two more suspects arrested ... Every time I think about this it truly disturbs me. This was so horrible that it's hard to accept that a human can do this. ... more
- Monica on London: Two more suspects arrested ... Tragic story and for what? He died in the name allah to display peace and tolerance. Are we really ready to embrace this? more
- James Shaw on Providing incentive is the key to ... TomYour arrogance these last few weeks has been astounding. Tonight, 23 May, you had the audacity to claim you were not ... more
- geert on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... anyone remember geert wilders in australia 6 months ago i believe he was warning us about exactly this, wake up australia!!! more
- Matt - proudly Un-Australian on Jon Anderson rates the 'Four Kings': ... Hagler is my all time favourite boxer & I tried to copy him when I fought, except I wasn't a southpaw. Ray Leonard was the ... more
- Gazza on Hazel Hawke passes away A legend of the workers for the workers.RIP Hazel........ more
- mandy on Hazel Hawke passes away A strong and talented woman I admired her views. more
- mandy on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... What a disgrace an innocent man slaughtered with the blood dripping from that monsters murderous hands they should have been ... more
- Rob on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... What a weird video. At 17 seconds a lady is walking straight up to him and then it is edited by some one. Then at the end, ... more
- Name & Shame on Elderly man fighting for life, police ... How dare this low life force this elderly couple of the road and ruin what little time they have left on this earth. more
- Not Welcome Here on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... If these murderers and all those who have such a hatred for the country they live in, why not go back to their ... more
Truckie busted nearly four times over the limit
The driver of a B-Double prime mover is facing serious charges after he was caught drink driving in Warragul overnight.
Police were called to the Princes Freeway just after 10 last night after motorists called Triple Zero to report a B-Double prime mover being driven erratically.
Officers intercepted the truck near the Drouin overpass where they witnessed him knock over a number of road signs before coming to a halt.
They breath-tested the 55-year-old driver who allegedly returned a reading of .195.
Acting Sergeant Ellane Clarke from the Warragul Traffic Management Unit says the man could hardly stand.
"I attended out at the scene. He was severely affected by alcohol. He was very slurred in his speech" she told Neil Mitchell.
"He would give no explanation to us at all as to why he's done what he has done,"
"I’m just horrified to see what I saw last night. I can’t believe that someone would get behind a 68-tonne truck and drive at that limit" she said.
The man from Junction Village has had his license suspended.
He's also expected to be charged with offences including reckless conduct endangering a person.
The driver of a B-Double prime mover is facing serious charges after he was caught drink driving on Princes Fwy at Warragul. Blew point 195— Yvette Gray (@yvettegray3AW) November 27, 2012
LISTEN: Acting Sergeant Elaine Clark from the Warrigal Traffic Management Unit speaks with Denis Walter
We dont NEED B DOUBLE ON THE ROADS Why do trucks all ways speed I dont under stand why im told to cut my speed but they can do what they want....marie Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 8:18 PM
No worries - install a Lindsay Fox black box unit - problem solved!
Eh - no it won't!
Funny that...Solmon's Sword Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 12:22 AM
having been in construction industry i'd like to see the b double driver stripped of his licence for life unless he has a good reason for it. but the sad thing is it mightnt stop him driving on the road.but if he got caught again ,jailBarney Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 9:43 PM
Thank Heaven he was intercepted safely and before he killed anyone. Talk about "Death On Wheels"!David T. Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 1:30 PM
As a driver of a bdouble vehicle I am disgusted by the actions of this person.
This is what we dont need to hear or see.
People who do this make it so much harder for the people who do the right thing.dean roberts Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 1:22 PM
l agree with you Mike.These idoits need to be taken off the road. A few weeks ago, two female friends and myself were chased up the freeway to Geelong by one these idiots driving a lorry truck above the speed limit. No matter what we did,we couldn't shake him.You can imagine 3 terrified women up against a speeding lorry!! We are lucky to be alive! Dianne CoyleDianne Coyle Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 11:02 AM