- No deal: Ambo pay dispute blows up
- Ambulance Victoria dismisses Melbourne Ebola fears
- Poll points to big Liberal loss
- Chinatown murder charge
- A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is shattered'
- Has this CCTV caught a ghost?
- The Rumour File even we didn't think could be true...
- Man hunt after stabbing shock
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Susan Williams on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Neil I have listened to your interview with Bridget O'Toole and I felt compelled to write to you. I was crying whilst ... more
- Mandi on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... The parle board and those responsible have blood on their hands again sadly I cant see things changing. more
- Craig on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... I do not generally believe in the death penalty, but there are 20 or 30 cases where the death penalty is warranted. This ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The Police should see this video it looks like a robber. more
- M. Patterson on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... As a friend of the family I have seen their grief firsthand and I am just so heartbroken because of the endless pain they ... more
- PJ on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Broke my heart listening to the agony and the anguish of Bridget. What a person she is to be still standing up after all ... more
- Lee McLean on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... The day my father died in a nursing home in footscray a carer walked up my mother and myself a stated now your father has ... more
- Lance on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Ghost?Sounds legit. more
- Andrea Davey on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Our Legal System needs a complete overhaul. This man had 200 prior convictions and now a good honest person is dead. Why oh ... more
- Renee Wood on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Bridget my heart breaks for you and your family. Your strength through that interview was amazing. Im ashamed of our ... more
- Mel on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Shame on YOU! more
- Mel on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Yes i believe it to be a ghost, yes. more
- Kathryn on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Dear 3AW, I too was robbed while in Frances Perry Hospital in 2010, three days after giving birth by C Section to my ... more
- Ken LEE TET on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The shape on the chair is not identifiable as a person in this still photo. Maybe a better view if we could see the video, ... more
- Lisa on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Neil, Ive seen ghosts, and they are grey to charcoal in colour, this looks white.....mmm I have my doubts ;) more
- Belinda on Wild weather causes train chaos I shot a video of last night's thunderstorm and lightning strikes in Melbourne. My house is in Footscray. more
- Jason on Wild weather causes train chaos Thunderbolts and lightening, very very frightening! more
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
Truckie busted nearly four times over the limit
The driver of a B-Double prime mover is facing serious charges after he was caught drink driving in Warragul overnight.
Police were called to the Princes Freeway just after 10 last night after motorists called Triple Zero to report a B-Double prime mover being driven erratically.
Officers intercepted the truck near the Drouin overpass where they witnessed him knock over a number of road signs before coming to a halt.
They breath-tested the 55-year-old driver who allegedly returned a reading of .195.
Acting Sergeant Ellane Clarke from the Warragul Traffic Management Unit says the man could hardly stand.
"I attended out at the scene. He was severely affected by alcohol. He was very slurred in his speech" she told Neil Mitchell.
"He would give no explanation to us at all as to why he's done what he has done,"
"I’m just horrified to see what I saw last night. I can’t believe that someone would get behind a 68-tonne truck and drive at that limit" she said.
The man from Junction Village has had his license suspended.
He's also expected to be charged with offences including reckless conduct endangering a person.
The driver of a B-Double prime mover is facing serious charges after he was caught drink driving on Princes Fwy at Warragul. Blew point 195— Yvette Gray (@yvettegray3AW) November 27, 2012
LISTEN: Acting Sergeant Elaine Clark from the Warrigal Traffic Management Unit speaks with Denis Walter
Drunk driving of 68-tonne truck? my goshRemovalist Perth Friday 14 June, 2013 - 3:02 PM
We dont NEED B DOUBLE ON THE ROADS Why do trucks all ways speed I dont under stand why im told to cut my speed but they can do what they want....marie Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 8:18 PM
No worries - install a Lindsay Fox black box unit - problem solved!
Eh - no it won't!
Funny that...Solmon's Sword Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 12:22 AM
having been in construction industry i'd like to see the b double driver stripped of his licence for life unless he has a good reason for it. but the sad thing is it mightnt stop him driving on the road.but if he got caught again ,jailBarney Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 9:43 PM
Thank Heaven he was intercepted safely and before he killed anyone. Talk about "Death On Wheels"!David T. Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 1:30 PM
As a driver of a bdouble vehicle I am disgusted by the actions of this person.
This is what we dont need to hear or see.
People who do this make it so much harder for the people who do the right thing.dean roberts Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 1:22 PM