- Bureaucratic stonewall no block for new Richmond icon
- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Man fronts court over fatal stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
UFO lands in East Malvern?
UPDATE: A caller to Neil Mitchell is 100% sure the East Malvern UFO is a shoe rack storage device.
Nick told listeners you can easily find one on Ebay for $70.
However, if you still think it might be something else, let us know below.
EARLIER: A story in the Stonnington Leader today details the mysterious case of an alleged UFO (Unidentified flying object) landing on the nature strip of East Malvern man, Ron Budge's property.
Neil Mitchell sent Program Reporter Seb Costello to investigate the strange device:
"It looks like a white paddle steam wheel surrounded in clear plastic," Seb told Neil. "I wonder if a few weeks ago when we were all distracted by the Transit of Venus, a certain life form decided to descend on East Malvern."
Ron Budge told Neil many of his neighbours tried to guess what the object is, but to no avail.
"We have not the slightest idea," a baffled Ron said.
Once identified, Ron plans to convert the device into an exercise wheel for his chihuahua, Precious.
IMAGE: Ron Budge, Precious and the bizarre device
DO you know what the object in question is? Leave your comment in the field below.
PLAY: Seb Costello and Ron Budge describe the strange device
IMAGE: (Seb Costello)
this is a shoe tumbler which fits into a clothes dryer so as to dry runners and sand shoes etcjohn cauchi Friday 29 June, 2012 - 6:33 PM
What i find more disturbing is his dog's name is "Precious".
'Silence of the Lambs' anyone? :PBec Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 12:26 AM
ItS the inside of a tumbel dryer well a bit of it anyway. Ufo hahaBen Glossop Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 12:18 AM
I know what it is a its the inside of a tumbel dryer. Thats all. UFO hahaBen Glossop Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 12:15 AM
SHOE RACK Holds 20-30 pairs of shoes. is on ebay for $68.50 and is in Melbourne.Cliff Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 1:11 PM
@ Ben? What the heck? a UFO doesn't necessarily have to be a space craft from the planet Nebulon. Maybe it's a prototype of the Melbourne Eye?doctor moonshine Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 12:37 PM