- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- Tottenham soccer player di(v)es
- Laverton home goes up in flames
- William and Kate avoid Melbourne on royal tour
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
UFO lands in East Malvern?
UPDATE: A caller to Neil Mitchell is 100% sure the East Malvern UFO is a shoe rack storage device.
Nick told listeners you can easily find one on Ebay for $70.
However, if you still think it might be something else, let us know below.
EARLIER: A story in the Stonnington Leader today details the mysterious case of an alleged UFO (Unidentified flying object) landing on the nature strip of East Malvern man, Ron Budge's property.
Neil Mitchell sent Program Reporter Seb Costello to investigate the strange device:
"It looks like a white paddle steam wheel surrounded in clear plastic," Seb told Neil. "I wonder if a few weeks ago when we were all distracted by the Transit of Venus, a certain life form decided to descend on East Malvern."
Ron Budge told Neil many of his neighbours tried to guess what the object is, but to no avail.
"We have not the slightest idea," a baffled Ron said.
Once identified, Ron plans to convert the device into an exercise wheel for his chihuahua, Precious.
IMAGE: Ron Budge, Precious and the bizarre device
DO you know what the object in question is? Leave your comment in the field below.
PLAY: Seb Costello and Ron Budge describe the strange device
IMAGE: (Seb Costello)
this is a shoe tumbler which fits into a clothes dryer so as to dry runners and sand shoes etcjohn cauchi Friday 29 June, 2012 - 6:33 PM
What i find more disturbing is his dog's name is "Precious".
'Silence of the Lambs' anyone? :PBec Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 12:26 AM
ItS the inside of a tumbel dryer well a bit of it anyway. Ufo hahaBen Glossop Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 12:18 AM
I know what it is a its the inside of a tumbel dryer. Thats all. UFO hahaBen Glossop Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 12:15 AM
SHOE RACK Holds 20-30 pairs of shoes. is on ebay for $68.50 and is in Melbourne.Cliff Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 1:11 PM
@ Ben? What the heck? a UFO doesn't necessarily have to be a space craft from the planet Nebulon. Maybe it's a prototype of the Melbourne Eye?doctor moonshine Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 12:37 PM