- Bombers battered in court
- Terror raids: Sydney man charged over terrorism plot
- Attempted tobacco smuggling ring busted in Port Melbourne
- RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard thief checking in for 'other matters' at police station
- McCartney responds to rift rumours
- Carlton tram creep touching women passengers
- Teen attacked along Dandenong Creek
- 'It's not OK': Pollie's anger over 'pornographic' graffiti
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Willow on Bombers battered in court About time, justice at last. A lesson to players for the future, do not take part in experiments just because your Club and ... more
- Aria Judillaa on Bombers battered in court Sorry Hird, but when people start challenging the validity of an investigation it's pretty obvious they have something to ... more
- Iain on Bombers battered in court I wonder if Essendon get it know..Justice Middleton is well respected and agrees they have a case to answer. Essendon: take ... more
- Stephen on Bombers battered in court Time to move on and draw a line under this by all sides. The evidence is not there or this would have been put to bed by ... more
- IBARKER on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Great result for the Person that had his Boards Stolen. more
- RFor on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... LOVE IT !!!Like the other one a few weeks ago- Pollys Questn. Suspect, he says no not me, shows his brothers I.D. - Pollys ... more
- Jodie O'Donovan on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Sounds like the bloke who robbed my house while I was across the road at work, watching him. My husband ran to the house to ... more
- David T. on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... This is one thief who is totally unsuited to his chosen career. more
- jgl Melb on Australian troops land in Middle East ... So the SAS are over there to "train" the locals...First;Didn't they get enough training when we and the Yanks were there the ... more
- Gloria on Body of toddler found in creek OMG, please all parents watch after your children, especially when near danger water. more
- Time for the TRUTH on Did we miss the train? The next train to the airport leaves Southern Cross Station in 2030, please mind 'the gap"!! more
- Michelle on Did we miss the train? I'm a liberal voter and think this advertising is just a waste of money and VERY unhelpful not to mention confusing for ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? Why not move the airport to Fisherman's Bend and a new suburb to Tullarmarine? The terminal could become a shopping centre ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? From plane to train in just 25 minutes? Just another example of the deceptive and misleading conduct this State Government ... more
- Ian Montgomery on Did we miss the train? I wonder if the 901 bus from the Airport to Broadmeadows station takes 25 minutes? Then the sign would be accurate though ... more
- Grant on Did we miss the train? As Victoria has pre-established election dates, wouldn't it be simple to just have moratorium on government related ... more
- mark on Did we miss the train? neil,you say the gov is spending millions on self promotion,but does 3aw take any of their money? more
- Cherie on Did we miss the train? It's nice to live in the worlds move livable city but if the government doesn't do something about employment, we wont be ... more
- poppitt on Labor trumps government's Geelong ... Where is he getting the money? Public Transport, all Schools, Ambulance workers (who deserve to be paid the best!) now ... more
- Chris on Man shot in hand, no suspects Reckon he might have just been letting of steam following the mighty Heidelberg footy clubs Grand Final win. more
UFO lands in East Malvern?
UPDATE: A caller to Neil Mitchell is 100% sure the East Malvern UFO is a shoe rack storage device.
Nick told listeners you can easily find one on Ebay for $70.
However, if you still think it might be something else, let us know below.
EARLIER: A story in the Stonnington Leader today details the mysterious case of an alleged UFO (Unidentified flying object) landing on the nature strip of East Malvern man, Ron Budge's property.
Neil Mitchell sent Program Reporter Seb Costello to investigate the strange device:
"It looks like a white paddle steam wheel surrounded in clear plastic," Seb told Neil. "I wonder if a few weeks ago when we were all distracted by the Transit of Venus, a certain life form decided to descend on East Malvern."
Ron Budge told Neil many of his neighbours tried to guess what the object is, but to no avail.
"We have not the slightest idea," a baffled Ron said.
Once identified, Ron plans to convert the device into an exercise wheel for his chihuahua, Precious.
IMAGE: Ron Budge, Precious and the bizarre device
DO you know what the object in question is? Leave your comment in the field below.
PLAY: Seb Costello and Ron Budge describe the strange device
IMAGE: (Seb Costello)
this is a shoe tumbler which fits into a clothes dryer so as to dry runners and sand shoes etcjohn cauchi Friday 29 June, 2012 - 6:33 PM
What i find more disturbing is his dog's name is "Precious".
'Silence of the Lambs' anyone? :PBec Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 12:26 AM
ItS the inside of a tumbel dryer well a bit of it anyway. Ufo hahaBen Glossop Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 12:18 AM
I know what it is a its the inside of a tumbel dryer. Thats all. UFO hahaBen Glossop Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 12:15 AM
SHOE RACK Holds 20-30 pairs of shoes. is on ebay for $68.50 and is in Melbourne.Cliff Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 1:11 PM
@ Ben? What the heck? a UFO doesn't necessarily have to be a space craft from the planet Nebulon. Maybe it's a prototype of the Melbourne Eye?doctor moonshine Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 12:37 PM