- Second Test: Australia v India
- North East fires: Four homes lost
- Bus driver headbutted in ugly attack
- Siege gunman had a gun licence
- Guy announces new shadow cabinet
- 'A cowardly way of getting back'
- $6m drug ring smashed in suburban raids
- Possible bomb threat in Canberra
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Lukew on Two hostages killed in Sydney siege Certain amount of boot in mouth there Colin more
- Craig on Bus driver headbutted in ugly attack What happened to the Barriers to protect drivers that where going to be put in the bus's back in February!!???? more
- PJ on North East fires: Four homes lost And whats Andrews doing? Still showing how brave he is walking up and down Burke Street? more
- Auguste Rodin on Two hostages killed in Sydney siege Listen Colin, you don't know Mitchell either, he zoomed back from wherever like a robber's dog! I would have bet a lot of ... more
- Auguste Rodin on Two hostages killed in Sydney siege Very sad the whole affair. I wonder why it was necessary to fire so many rounds during the final stages, they only had one ... more
- Benny on Two hostages killed in Sydney siege I have actually Colin, and I've seen him on seven news too. I also know that Neil Mitchell is a very well respected ... more
- Jim on Two hostages killed in Sydney siege To our beautiful fellow Australians we have lost in very tragic circumstances , our hearts are with you ... To our brothers ... more
- acetrim on Two hostages killed in Sydney siege the people to blame are ones who let this lunatic into the country when we complained you called us all racist the had the ... more
- Ekrem Fuldagli on Two hostages killed in Sydney siege Dear Community and friends, As Chairman of our association I would like to offer our heartfelt condolences to the family and ... more
- Mckenna_pj@hotmail.com on Two hostages killed in Sydney siege Nick McCallum should be the holiday relief for Jon Faine not Neil Mitchell lol more
- Colin Lacivita on Two hostages killed in Sydney siege You were right Benny Neil Mitchell is back! But I was not wrong to say Nick McCallum is doing a fantastic job replacing ... more
- Caz on Two hostages killed in Sydney siege OMG.I had to go into media lock down yesterday.The ammount of times they showed the woman running towards the police in ... more
- Mandy on Two hostages killed in Sydney siege I am again dissapointed in finding out this thing was out on bail he was and is a severe threat to Aust and now all this ... more
- Jane on Two hostages killed in Sydney siege We all knew Neil would be in tomorrow! Don't know why as Nick is perfectly able to cover this tragic story..it makes him ... more
- Gloria on Two hostages killed in Sydney siege Well Benny you were right, we all know that Neil loves to cover the big stories. The judiciary has a lot to answer to as why ... more
- Jane on Two hostages killed in Sydney siege The judiciary has a lot to answer for in allowing him bail for his alleged crimes and so does our laws in not allowing ... more
- Sinbad on Two hostages killed in Sydney siege Would you like cream or ice-cream with your humble pie Colin? more
- Jane on Two hostages killed in Sydney siege Two hostages dead. So very tragic and heartbreaking. One vermin exterminated. more
- Colin Lacivita on Two hostages killed in Sydney siege Listen Benny you know nothing about Neil Mitchell he is overseas on his Christmas holiday break.Nick McCallum is doing a ... more
- Tex Morton on Is this the promise Victorians want ... It was always the vocal minority's that didn't want it. Who really wants gridlock. You can't end a 6 lane freeway at a set ... more
Woman dragged to a creek and sexually assaulted
Police are hunting for two men who forced a woman to a creek in Melbourne's east where they sexually assaulted her.
The 40-year-old woman has told police she left a licensed venue at on the Maroondah Highway after becoming separated from her friends around 1.30 on Saturday morning.
She was confronted by two men as she walked along Oban Rd, who dragged her to Mullum Mullum Creek where they sexually assaulted her.
The victim tried to fight off the attackers with a shoe but they only fled when they heard her partner calling out for her.
Knox sex crime detectives are appealing for witnesses and particularly want to speak to a taxi driver and three young men seen in the area around the time of the assault.
The attackers are described as Caucasian, about 185cm tall, one had blonde hair, the other black.
Either way she is a very lucky lady to get through it as well as she did. Let's hope they catch the slime balls sooner rather than later.Gary Thursday 28 February, 2013 - 12:18 AM
Mmmmm, did her partner hear her screams or did he just happen to be looking for her. Lucky eh!Mmmm! Wednesday 27 February, 2013 - 2:36 PM