- Mum killer was on parole for rape
- Parolee killer jailed for life
- Corcoran wants out of Essendon
- Apollo theatre ceiling collapses
- Two murder charges over Wayne Amey death
- Abbott must renege on promises: Kennett
- Ashes theft: 'They steal your memories'
- Protests: East-West drilling begins
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- bushiepete on Parolee killer jailed for life justice hollingworth thank you you got this right.. more
- jgl Melb on Parolee killer jailed for life It appears the community outrage at ridiculously lenient sentencing is at last being heard. more
- Christine on Protests: East-West drilling begins So let's do a poll on how many tax payers are happy about the time police are spending at this site. If you're not dole ... more
- Logic on Protests: East-West drilling begins Carol. The fact that most people do not want the tunnel was confirmed by last month's Neilsen poll. That's where the 74% ... more
- Jan Lannan on Corcoran wants out of Essendon So another 1 has left the sinking ship so much 4 staying 2gether thru thick & thin when Carlton we down we all stuck thru ... more
- Lisa on Abbott must renege on promises: Kennett We never got a hand-out in years gone past. We saved to have our Children. What is the Country coming to, just throw out ... more
- mandy on Donna, Mandy to be excused What a bunch of low life losers that poor child never stood a chance its a shame child protection authorities here don't do ... more
- mandy on Abbott must renege on promises: Kennett I couldn't agree with Jeff more scrap the paid parental leave and sort out important priorities. more
- Samuel J on Protester, 60, claims she was 'punched ... Rosie got what she deserved. Law and order must prevail in this country. The police were doing their job. more
- Logic on Protests: East-West drilling begins Can we please have the Doncaster rail that was promised instead? No protests, nobody forced from their home, jobs created, ... more
- ian on Protests: East-West drilling begins Bring the water cannons in. more
- Pradman on Ashes theft: 'They steal your memories' '...other valuable items'? more
- PJ on 'Haters will hate': Tim Wilson He's not a socialist do the Lefties have filled his Twitter full of tweets of hate.And then this from the President of the ... more
- Willow on Abbott must renege on promises: Kennett I am a Liberal devotee but if I was to turn against Mr Abbott it would be the Paid Parental Scheme that would do it. ... more
- Justin on Protests: East-West drilling begins I wonder how Stephen Mayne's union colleagues feel about him protesting against long term infrastructure works for ... more
- Peggy on Donna, Mandy to be excused It doens't make sense why these women are excused when there reason to believe this poor child was tortured.Who are they ... more
- Carol on Protests: East-West drilling begins Yeh right... Kate.. 74% dont want it???.. I would count again, seems more WANT it than dont from the people I speak to... ... more
- Dee on Protests: East-West drilling begins Measuring the support of protesters by how many "likes" a Facebook page gets? Bahahahaha Do these people live in the real ... more
- Justin on Protests: East-West drilling begins I was involved in the protest against the North South Pipeline. The ALP at the time and the inner city latte set labelled us ... more
- Linda on Protests: East-West drilling begins @ Mandy. My husband has attended many protest, including the McDonalds protest in Tecoma. It is the aim of protesters to get ... more
Woman dragged to a creek and sexually assaulted
Police are hunting for two men who forced a woman to a creek in Melbourne's east where they sexually assaulted her.
The 40-year-old woman has told police she left a licensed venue at on the Maroondah Highway after becoming separated from her friends around 1.30 on Saturday morning.
She was confronted by two men as she walked along Oban Rd, who dragged her to Mullum Mullum Creek where they sexually assaulted her.
The victim tried to fight off the attackers with a shoe but they only fled when they heard her partner calling out for her.
Knox sex crime detectives are appealing for witnesses and particularly want to speak to a taxi driver and three young men seen in the area around the time of the assault.
The attackers are described as Caucasian, about 185cm tall, one had blonde hair, the other black.
Either way she is a very lucky lady to get through it as well as she did. Let's hope they catch the slime balls sooner rather than later.Gary Thursday 28 February, 2013 - 12:18 AM
Mmmmm, did her partner hear her screams or did he just happen to be looking for her. Lucky eh!Mmmm! Wednesday 27 February, 2013 - 2:36 PM