- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- Tottenham soccer player di(v)es
- Laverton home goes up in flames
- William and Kate avoid Melbourne on royal tour
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
Woman sues Wet n Wild water park
A woman is suing Wet 'n' Wild on the Gold Coast for $400,000 after she got stuck in a Water slide.
The 30-year-old got trapped halfway through the new Aqua Loop slide last year.
She says she was terrified another rider would ram her and in a panic pulled herself up through an emergency escape hatch.
She claims in doing that, she suffered serious shoulder injuries and suffers ongoing mental issues.
Her lawyers have lodged writs for 21 thousand dollars in medical costs, 250 thousand dollars for loss of income and a further 85 thousand dollars for ongoing care.
WATER BUNGLE: Melbourne Water will continue overcharging customers until the Wonthaggi desalination plant is finished next February. The company says says the extra money has already been factored in to its latest five-year financial plan.
Easy way to make money.
When does taking responsibility for your own actions and safety come back in fashion?Peggy Friday 15 June, 2012 - 12:53 PM
So what was the problem? Getting wet or getting wild?Sarita Friday 15 June, 2012 - 10:36 AM
The question is, if she got stuck was she overweight!gilly Friday 15 June, 2012 - 8:40 AM
Gee I've go post-traumatic stress disorder just reading this. What a load of crap.Jane Friday 15 June, 2012 - 7:25 AM
Another person blaming someone or something for an accident. Whether it was her body size or a fault with the water slide, it is a funpark where participants pay for the gratitude of fun and adventure at "their own risk" which is displayed very clearly at the entrance of every funpark. I am sure the venue staff took all due diligence in helping this lady out whilst putting their own life at risk. "suck it up" and "get on with life" take ownership!Shane Loffler Friday 15 June, 2012 - 12:57 AM
She is a fool this is laughable,any excuse what an opportunistic gold digger.mandy Thursday 14 June, 2012 - 9:35 PM