- Sports star parents' scary ambo wait
- GWS joins gay marriage debate
- Smoking cops 'not a good look'
- Sly's Policeman of the year award
- Husband's 'brutal' bludgeoning to stop wife moving
- The most powerful selfie ever?
- Bung case not limited to one man: Lay
- Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry assistance
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John Shields on ASADA set to charge Bombers: Sly Ahmed Saad has been individually penalised for his indiscretion so when are the Bomber players going to be charged ,Watson ... more
- Sinbad on Sly's Policeman of the year award Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......ahhhh 'fruitloop'....time to fortify the gates, set the alarms and take a double dose of ... more
- Emerald on GWS joins gay marriage debate I don't think anyone coming out in support of marriage equality is playing politics, only homophobes would see it that way. more
- 3am drunken cops on Sly's Policeman of the year award Provocation is no defence in Vic, but cheap drinks at the police club is the square up.Computers can only give you so much ... more
- Peggy on Preston road rage caught on camera But Neil, the ute is registered and it still happened. Isn't paying rego meant to stop this from happening?Bill from ... more
- PH on Smoking cops 'not a good look' I think you mean discreet (secretive) rather than discrete (separate).Let's hope they used an ashtray and didn't illegally ... more
- GIW on GWS joins gay marriage debate I wonder if ALL the players are in accord with this and will they display a rainbow logo on their jumpers? more
- David R on Smoking cops 'not a good look' Is smoking Illegal? No. Then what does it matter? more
- Steve on Sly's Policeman of the year award Must be a mate of slys>.. more
- Steve on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... All manufacturing in this country is on shaky ground because of union demands for high wages who's next to fold up?? more
- C. McDonald on Having issues streaming 3AW? I moved to Daylesford and cannot get 3AW although driving along the Calder to bendigo and then Echuca in my car I can get AW ... more
- Maureen on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... The unions don't get it. They are the reason that manufacturing is doomed in Australia. That, and years of a useless Labor ... more
- Jake on Smoking cops 'not a good look' Lay has presided over the new image of black-shirt gestapo police, so who cares about the smoking. more
- Pradman on Murder suspect in dispute over plaster ... He should have got a job with Mick Gatto; easier than plastering. more
- Give Up on Having issues streaming 3AW? I can't listen or watch 3AW any more - so sad. Will have to stick to the odd hour or two in the car. more
- Pradman on Video: Shark in Port Phillip Bay? There are plenty of bronze whalers seen in the bay every year from Rye to the heads. They clean up the dead seal carcasses. more
- Wayne on Preston road rage caught on camera This footage clearly shows the suction cup of a window mount for the phone so this recording is no more illegal than someone ... more
- nik on Preston road rage caught on camera I'm amazed the pic wasn't photoshopped and the use replaced with a bike! more
- bc on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... ask mud guts hockey to take a pay cut not on your life buddy neil ask hockey how much is it costing the tax payers flying ... more
- double standards for coppers on Smoking cops 'not a good look' Former Victoria Police detective Charlie Bezzina, who has(had) 38 years experience in force, says sometimes internal police ... more
Woman sues Wet n Wild water park
A woman is suing Wet 'n' Wild on the Gold Coast for $400,000 after she got stuck in a Water slide.
The 30-year-old got trapped halfway through the new Aqua Loop slide last year.
She says she was terrified another rider would ram her and in a panic pulled herself up through an emergency escape hatch.
She claims in doing that, she suffered serious shoulder injuries and suffers ongoing mental issues.
Her lawyers have lodged writs for 21 thousand dollars in medical costs, 250 thousand dollars for loss of income and a further 85 thousand dollars for ongoing care.
WATER BUNGLE: Melbourne Water will continue overcharging customers until the Wonthaggi desalination plant is finished next February. The company says says the extra money has already been factored in to its latest five-year financial plan.
Easy way to make money.
When does taking responsibility for your own actions and safety come back in fashion?Peggy Friday 15 June, 2012 - 12:53 PM
So what was the problem? Getting wet or getting wild?Sarita Friday 15 June, 2012 - 10:36 AM
The question is, if she got stuck was she overweight!gilly Friday 15 June, 2012 - 8:40 AM
Gee I've go post-traumatic stress disorder just reading this. What a load of crap.Jane Friday 15 June, 2012 - 7:25 AM
Another person blaming someone or something for an accident. Whether it was her body size or a fault with the water slide, it is a funpark where participants pay for the gratitude of fun and adventure at "their own risk" which is displayed very clearly at the entrance of every funpark. I am sure the venue staff took all due diligence in helping this lady out whilst putting their own life at risk. "suck it up" and "get on with life" take ownership!Shane Loffler Friday 15 June, 2012 - 12:57 AM
She is a fool this is laughable,any excuse what an opportunistic gold digger.mandy Thursday 14 June, 2012 - 9:35 PM