- Policeman in hospital after hit-run ram
- CFMEU's Grocon blockade unlawful: Supreme Court
- AFL footballer's stalker 'hacked Facebook', organised 'orgy'
- Teenager stabbed amid armed hold up at Ashwood bottle shop
- Two men charged with eight counts of rape
- Rumour as tweet: NSW Waratahs' embarrassing post
- London: Two more suspects arrested following brutal beheading
- Elderly assault victim passes away
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- sneha on High school grades aren't everything im an asian and im a good student, im not amazing but i am usually getting above average scores around 80+. i may be asian ... more
- fay silk on Two men charged with eight counts of ... 1. bring back hanging for rape.2. if these poor women had access to guns and the training to use them then they would be ... more
- fay silk on Gina Rinehart more powerful than PM: ... Its hard to think how many would come to Gina's funeral and how many thousands will come to Hazel Hawkes! one is a selfish ... more
- fay silk on CFMEU's Grocon blockade unlawful: ... What a surprise! Not. The so called law courts would always rule against workers right to protest organize and withdraw ... more
- sad but so what?! on Hazel Hawke passes away What is she famous for? Being the ex-wife of Bob Hawke. That's it! Why is the media making such a big deal? Is this going to ... more
- Jean on London: Two more suspects arrested ... Words fail me as to how anyone could do such a cowardly and barbaric act to another human being. Its beyond belief that ... more
- sandra on Gina Rinehart more powerful than PM: ... intelligence and INTEGRITY thats a bit rich more
- Rich on Teenager stabbed amid armed hold up at ... Not to detract from the fact that the kid is recovering in hospital but why is there a 17 year old working in a liquor store? more
- mylene on Gina Rinehart more powerful than PM: ... Shouldn't there be some kind of disclosure about how much of Fairfax Ms Rinehart holds? It's the only poll I've ever ready ... more
- Peggy on London: Two more suspects arrested ... Every time I think about this it truly disturbs me. This was so horrible that it's hard to accept that a human can do this. ... more
- Monica on London: Two more suspects arrested ... Tragic story and for what? He died in the name allah to display peace and tolerance. Are we really ready to embrace this? more
- James Shaw on Providing incentive is the key to ... TomYour arrogance these last few weeks has been astounding. Tonight, 23 May, you had the audacity to claim you were not ... more
- geert on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... anyone remember geert wilders in australia 6 months ago i believe he was warning us about exactly this, wake up australia!!! more
- Matt - proudly Un-Australian on Jon Anderson rates the 'Four Kings': ... Hagler is my all time favourite boxer & I tried to copy him when I fought, except I wasn't a southpaw. Ray Leonard was the ... more
- Gazza on Hazel Hawke passes away A legend of the workers for the workers.RIP Hazel........ more
- mandy on Hazel Hawke passes away A strong and talented woman I admired her views. more
- mandy on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... What a disgrace an innocent man slaughtered with the blood dripping from that monsters murderous hands they should have been ... more
- Rob on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... What a weird video. At 17 seconds a lady is walking straight up to him and then it is edited by some one. Then at the end, ... more
- Name & Shame on Elderly man fighting for life, police ... How dare this low life force this elderly couple of the road and ruin what little time they have left on this earth. more
- Not Welcome Here on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... If these murderers and all those who have such a hatred for the country they live in, why not go back to their ... more
Woman sues Wet n Wild water park
A woman is suing Wet 'n' Wild on the Gold Coast for $400,000 after she got stuck in a Water slide.
The 30-year-old got trapped halfway through the new Aqua Loop slide last year.
She says she was terrified another rider would ram her and in a panic pulled herself up through an emergency escape hatch.
She claims in doing that, she suffered serious shoulder injuries and suffers ongoing mental issues.
Her lawyers have lodged writs for 21 thousand dollars in medical costs, 250 thousand dollars for loss of income and a further 85 thousand dollars for ongoing care.
WATER BUNGLE: Melbourne Water will continue overcharging customers until the Wonthaggi desalination plant is finished next February. The company says says the extra money has already been factored in to its latest five-year financial plan.
Easy way to make money.
When does taking responsibility for your own actions and safety come back in fashion?Peggy Friday 15 June, 2012 - 12:53 PM
So what was the problem? Getting wet or getting wild?Sarita Friday 15 June, 2012 - 10:36 AM
The question is, if she got stuck was she overweight!gilly Friday 15 June, 2012 - 8:40 AM
Gee I've go post-traumatic stress disorder just reading this. What a load of crap.Jane Friday 15 June, 2012 - 7:25 AM
Another person blaming someone or something for an accident. Whether it was her body size or a fault with the water slide, it is a funpark where participants pay for the gratitude of fun and adventure at "their own risk" which is displayed very clearly at the entrance of every funpark. I am sure the venue staff took all due diligence in helping this lady out whilst putting their own life at risk. "suck it up" and "get on with life" take ownership!Shane Loffler Friday 15 June, 2012 - 12:57 AM
She is a fool this is laughable,any excuse what an opportunistic gold digger.mandy Thursday 14 June, 2012 - 9:35 PM