- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- Commonwealth Bank customers can't access money
- New way to snap naughty drivers
- Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain over Easter
- We will build the airport link: Napthine
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
- biggles on Swanston St wall collapse: 'One year ... disgraceful system more
Woman sues Wet n Wild water park
A woman is suing Wet 'n' Wild on the Gold Coast for $400,000 after she got stuck in a Water slide.
The 30-year-old got trapped halfway through the new Aqua Loop slide last year.
She says she was terrified another rider would ram her and in a panic pulled herself up through an emergency escape hatch.
She claims in doing that, she suffered serious shoulder injuries and suffers ongoing mental issues.
Her lawyers have lodged writs for 21 thousand dollars in medical costs, 250 thousand dollars for loss of income and a further 85 thousand dollars for ongoing care.
WATER BUNGLE: Melbourne Water will continue overcharging customers until the Wonthaggi desalination plant is finished next February. The company says says the extra money has already been factored in to its latest five-year financial plan.
Easy way to make money.
When does taking responsibility for your own actions and safety come back in fashion?Peggy Friday 15 June, 2012 - 12:53 PM
So what was the problem? Getting wet or getting wild?Sarita Friday 15 June, 2012 - 10:36 AM
The question is, if she got stuck was she overweight!gilly Friday 15 June, 2012 - 8:40 AM
Gee I've go post-traumatic stress disorder just reading this. What a load of crap.Jane Friday 15 June, 2012 - 7:25 AM
Another person blaming someone or something for an accident. Whether it was her body size or a fault with the water slide, it is a funpark where participants pay for the gratitude of fun and adventure at "their own risk" which is displayed very clearly at the entrance of every funpark. I am sure the venue staff took all due diligence in helping this lady out whilst putting their own life at risk. "suck it up" and "get on with life" take ownership!Shane Loffler Friday 15 June, 2012 - 12:57 AM
She is a fool this is laughable,any excuse what an opportunistic gold digger.mandy Thursday 14 June, 2012 - 9:35 PM