- Public transport price rise
- Sports star parents' scary ambo wait
- GWS joins gay marriage debate
- Smoking cops 'not a good look'
- Sly's Policeman of the year award
- Husband's 'brutal' bludgeoning to stop wife moving
- The most powerful selfie ever?
- Bung case not limited to one man: Lay
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John Shields on ASADA set to charge Bombers: Sly Ahmed Saad has been individually penalised for his indiscretion so when are the Bomber players going to be charged ,Watson ... more
- Sinbad on Sly's Policeman of the year award Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......ahhhh 'fruitloop'....time to fortify the gates, set the alarms and take a double dose of ... more
- Emerald on GWS joins gay marriage debate I don't think anyone coming out in support of marriage equality is playing politics, only homophobes would see it that way. more
- 3am drunken cops on Sly's Policeman of the year award Provocation is no defence in Vic, but cheap drinks at the police club is the square up.Computers can only give you so much ... more
- Peggy on Preston road rage caught on camera But Neil, the ute is registered and it still happened. Isn't paying rego meant to stop this from happening?Bill from ... more
- PH on Smoking cops 'not a good look' I think you mean discreet (secretive) rather than discrete (separate).Let's hope they used an ashtray and didn't illegally ... more
- GIW on GWS joins gay marriage debate I wonder if ALL the players are in accord with this and will they display a rainbow logo on their jumpers? more
- David R on Smoking cops 'not a good look' Is smoking Illegal? No. Then what does it matter? more
- Steve on Sly's Policeman of the year award Must be a mate of slys>.. more
- Steve on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... All manufacturing in this country is on shaky ground because of union demands for high wages who's next to fold up?? more
- C. McDonald on Having issues streaming 3AW? I moved to Daylesford and cannot get 3AW although driving along the Calder to bendigo and then Echuca in my car I can get AW ... more
- Maureen on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... The unions don't get it. They are the reason that manufacturing is doomed in Australia. That, and years of a useless Labor ... more
- Jake on Smoking cops 'not a good look' Lay has presided over the new image of black-shirt gestapo police, so who cares about the smoking. more
- Pradman on Murder suspect in dispute over plaster ... He should have got a job with Mick Gatto; easier than plastering. more
- Give Up on Having issues streaming 3AW? I can't listen or watch 3AW any more - so sad. Will have to stick to the odd hour or two in the car. more
- Pradman on Video: Shark in Port Phillip Bay? There are plenty of bronze whalers seen in the bay every year from Rye to the heads. They clean up the dead seal carcasses. more
- Wayne on Preston road rage caught on camera This footage clearly shows the suction cup of a window mount for the phone so this recording is no more illegal than someone ... more
- nik on Preston road rage caught on camera I'm amazed the pic wasn't photoshopped and the use replaced with a bike! more
- bc on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... ask mud guts hockey to take a pay cut not on your life buddy neil ask hockey how much is it costing the tax payers flying ... more
- double standards for coppers on Smoking cops 'not a good look' Former Victoria Police detective Charlie Bezzina, who has(had) 38 years experience in force, says sometimes internal police ... more
Young Mum's carjacking nightmare
Three young boys are safe and well, despite being strapped in the backseat of their mother's car when a man stole it yesterday at Korumburra.
Raelene Taylor's car was stolen at around 3 o'clock while she was picking up some washing from the local laundrette.
When she was making her way back to the car, she could see the it being driven away by an unknown man.
Raelene says the three boys were dumped around 200 metres up the road.
"The oldest one was very frightened, the two-year-old was more worried about mummy's car and the baby wasn't phased," she told Neil Mitchell.
Listen to her emotional interview with Neil Mitchell below.
PLAY: Raelene Taylor describes the horrifying ordeal to Neil Mitchell
A fisherman has died after being swept off the rocks at San Remo, near Phillip Island. Police say the 56-year-old man was fishing with two men off Punchbowl Road when he was swept off the rocks around eight this morning
A young man is lucky to be alive after receiving a deep slash wound to the neck over the long weekend. The man was in a bar on Brunswick Street in Fitzroy when an altercation took place and he was slashed with what police believe to be a broken glass bottle
You should be able to leave your kids in the car while you quickly run into the launderette, especially in a country town. The wrongdoer here is the idiot who knocked off the car. I can't imagine what this poor woman must have gone through and how good was the little bloke who looked after his brothers.Lukew Saturday 17 March, 2012 - 1:40 AM
It would not have happened without her actions.If a man did this can you imagine the comments. I rest my case.IAN BARKER Wednesday 14 March, 2012 - 11:18 AM
Raelene, my heart goes out to you and your boys. I would have done the same ( maybe not have left the keys in the car) but I know, I would have run in picked up the washing and left the kids in the car. Pulling s kids out of their seats, hauling them into the laundry mat with the chance of one of them running off with your arms full of washing. Is the same choice I and many mothers would have made. The fact that some scumbag did what he did is not you fault.Jill Wednesday 14 March, 2012 - 12:10 AM
Leave the keys in the car with your kids???????? Oh and your hand bag.????? What a joke.IAN BARKER Tuesday 13 March, 2012 - 3:35 PM