- No deal: Ambo pay dispute blows up
- Ambulance Victoria dismisses Melbourne Ebola fears
- Poll points to big Liberal loss
- Chinatown murder charge
- A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is shattered'
- Has this CCTV caught a ghost?
- The Rumour File even we didn't think could be true...
- Man hunt after stabbing shock
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Susan Williams on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Neil I have listened to your interview with Bridget O'Toole and I felt compelled to write to you. I was crying whilst ... more
- Mandi on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... The parle board and those responsible have blood on their hands again sadly I cant see things changing. more
- Craig on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... I do not generally believe in the death penalty, but there are 20 or 30 cases where the death penalty is warranted. This ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The Police should see this video it looks like a robber. more
- M. Patterson on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... As a friend of the family I have seen their grief firsthand and I am just so heartbroken because of the endless pain they ... more
- PJ on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Broke my heart listening to the agony and the anguish of Bridget. What a person she is to be still standing up after all ... more
- Lee McLean on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... The day my father died in a nursing home in footscray a carer walked up my mother and myself a stated now your father has ... more
- Lance on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Ghost?Sounds legit. more
- Andrea Davey on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Our Legal System needs a complete overhaul. This man had 200 prior convictions and now a good honest person is dead. Why oh ... more
- Renee Wood on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Bridget my heart breaks for you and your family. Your strength through that interview was amazing. Im ashamed of our ... more
- Mel on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Shame on YOU! more
- Mel on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Yes i believe it to be a ghost, yes. more
- Kathryn on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Dear 3AW, I too was robbed while in Frances Perry Hospital in 2010, three days after giving birth by C Section to my ... more
- Ken LEE TET on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The shape on the chair is not identifiable as a person in this still photo. Maybe a better view if we could see the video, ... more
- Lisa on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Neil, Ive seen ghosts, and they are grey to charcoal in colour, this looks white.....mmm I have my doubts ;) more
- Belinda on Wild weather causes train chaos I shot a video of last night's thunderstorm and lightning strikes in Melbourne. My house is in Footscray. more
- Jason on Wild weather causes train chaos Thunderbolts and lightening, very very frightening! more
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
Young Mum's carjacking nightmare
Three young boys are safe and well, despite being strapped in the backseat of their mother's car when a man stole it yesterday at Korumburra.
Raelene Taylor's car was stolen at around 3 o'clock while she was picking up some washing from the local laundrette.
When she was making her way back to the car, she could see the it being driven away by an unknown man.
Raelene says the three boys were dumped around 200 metres up the road.
"The oldest one was very frightened, the two-year-old was more worried about mummy's car and the baby wasn't phased," she told Neil Mitchell.
Listen to her emotional interview with Neil Mitchell below.
PLAY: Raelene Taylor describes the horrifying ordeal to Neil Mitchell
A fisherman has died after being swept off the rocks at San Remo, near Phillip Island. Police say the 56-year-old man was fishing with two men off Punchbowl Road when he was swept off the rocks around eight this morning
A young man is lucky to be alive after receiving a deep slash wound to the neck over the long weekend. The man was in a bar on Brunswick Street in Fitzroy when an altercation took place and he was slashed with what police believe to be a broken glass bottle
You should be able to leave your kids in the car while you quickly run into the launderette, especially in a country town. The wrongdoer here is the idiot who knocked off the car. I can't imagine what this poor woman must have gone through and how good was the little bloke who looked after his brothers.Lukew Saturday 17 March, 2012 - 1:40 AM
It would not have happened without her actions.If a man did this can you imagine the comments. I rest my case.IAN BARKER Wednesday 14 March, 2012 - 11:18 AM
Raelene, my heart goes out to you and your boys. I would have done the same ( maybe not have left the keys in the car) but I know, I would have run in picked up the washing and left the kids in the car. Pulling s kids out of their seats, hauling them into the laundry mat with the chance of one of them running off with your arms full of washing. Is the same choice I and many mothers would have made. The fact that some scumbag did what he did is not you fault.Jill Wednesday 14 March, 2012 - 12:10 AM
Leave the keys in the car with your kids???????? Oh and your hand bag.????? What a joke.IAN BARKER Tuesday 13 March, 2012 - 3:35 PM