- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Man fronts court over fatal stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- Commonwealth Bank customers can't access money
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
Young Mum's carjacking nightmare
Three young boys are safe and well, despite being strapped in the backseat of their mother's car when a man stole it yesterday at Korumburra.
Raelene Taylor's car was stolen at around 3 o'clock while she was picking up some washing from the local laundrette.
When she was making her way back to the car, she could see the it being driven away by an unknown man.
Raelene says the three boys were dumped around 200 metres up the road.
"The oldest one was very frightened, the two-year-old was more worried about mummy's car and the baby wasn't phased," she told Neil Mitchell.
Listen to her emotional interview with Neil Mitchell below.
PLAY: Raelene Taylor describes the horrifying ordeal to Neil Mitchell
A fisherman has died after being swept off the rocks at San Remo, near Phillip Island. Police say the 56-year-old man was fishing with two men off Punchbowl Road when he was swept off the rocks around eight this morning
A young man is lucky to be alive after receiving a deep slash wound to the neck over the long weekend. The man was in a bar on Brunswick Street in Fitzroy when an altercation took place and he was slashed with what police believe to be a broken glass bottle
You should be able to leave your kids in the car while you quickly run into the launderette, especially in a country town. The wrongdoer here is the idiot who knocked off the car. I can't imagine what this poor woman must have gone through and how good was the little bloke who looked after his brothers.Lukew Saturday 17 March, 2012 - 1:40 AM
It would not have happened without her actions.If a man did this can you imagine the comments. I rest my case.IAN BARKER Wednesday 14 March, 2012 - 11:18 AM
Raelene, my heart goes out to you and your boys. I would have done the same ( maybe not have left the keys in the car) but I know, I would have run in picked up the washing and left the kids in the car. Pulling s kids out of their seats, hauling them into the laundry mat with the chance of one of them running off with your arms full of washing. Is the same choice I and many mothers would have made. The fact that some scumbag did what he did is not you fault.Jill Wednesday 14 March, 2012 - 12:10 AM
Leave the keys in the car with your kids???????? Oh and your hand bag.????? What a joke.IAN BARKER Tuesday 13 March, 2012 - 3:35 PM