- Rumour File: AFL faces legal fight with union and Record reporters
- Aussie MH17 investigators in the line of fire
- Breakfast in Glasgow: Ross and John's day of food
- Abbott softens talk on Russia
- Australian to face charges over Commonwealth Games village fight
- Drive-by shooting in Springvale South
- Carlton player Simon White charged by police
- Social media trails show ISIS link to Melbourne schools
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Paul on On the road with Patty the poet cabbie Pat Mullaney now thats a good scots name??? more
- Jennifer Adams on Made it!: Ross and John in Glasgow How come Canada are not winning many medals ? They usually do well. more
- IBARKER on Umpire reverses match-winning goal for ... Sounds like Soccer to me ???Or sooo callllll ball. more
- Joe Garra on Umpire reverses match-winning goal for ... Excellent common sense decision! more
- Terri on Made it!: Ross and John in Glasgow Hi Ross and JohnYou should go to my cousins sweets shop in Glasgow.http://www.glickmans.co.uk/ this is the website, lots and ... more
- Gloria on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... What I find hard to believe is that a journo could lose/mislay such an important piece of equipment, I would be guarding it ... more
- Christine on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Let me be clear is another popular line, well let me be clear Labor - you are absolutely good for nothing. You and your ... more
- mylene on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... The Age and Labor are basically the same organization. One stealing from the other is like junior 'borrowing' the car to go ... more
- bc on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Its all about one big liberals bitching about other liberals telling us how bad and dirty they really are thats all we need ... more
- Ricta on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... poppit & Stephen, Touche'.This story is exactly how the ALP behave in every facet of politics. Can't win honesty? Cheat.And ... more
- poppitt on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Mr Andrews I can hear your words in my ears...Now Let Me Be Honest Here...Now Let Me just say....what a whole lot of HUMBUG ... more
- Stephen on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... The labor party and their Union thugs make my skin crawl!! The party of sleeze and corruption! Why do people keep voting for ... more
- mick on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Since the Government wont send over the SAS to avenge the murder of our People, we can only hope some Americans were killed, ... more
- Nick on Israeli troops move into Gaza To Gloria,so the arabs get 27 other states and the jews are not even allowed 1?Sounds fair right? more
- dr ablett on Israeli troops move into Gaza The Muslims need to be taught that terrorism is not acceptable they seem extremely stupid people who cannot be reasoned ... more
- Gloria on Israeli troops move into Gaza Listened to Neil Mitchel and can't understand why everyone sticks up for Israel. The Jews pinched Palestine (with Englands ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... No one ever listens to me...no one should ever travel again in an airplane... the notion flying is safer than driving is ... more
- Peggy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... A sad day when so many lose their lives and it could have been avoided.Why would any airline fly over any country in the ... more
- Michelle on 'This won't stop the separatists ... How is a Boeing 777 shot down by accident? A totally deplorable action never mind what the conflict is. I hope all flights ... more
- Delboy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Today the world has changed? You're kidding right? Didn't it change when Pan Am blew up over Lockerbie? And didn't it change ... more
Young Mum's carjacking nightmare
Three young boys are safe and well, despite being strapped in the backseat of their mother's car when a man stole it yesterday at Korumburra.
Raelene Taylor's car was stolen at around 3 o'clock while she was picking up some washing from the local laundrette.
When she was making her way back to the car, she could see the it being driven away by an unknown man.
Raelene says the three boys were dumped around 200 metres up the road.
"The oldest one was very frightened, the two-year-old was more worried about mummy's car and the baby wasn't phased," she told Neil Mitchell.
Listen to her emotional interview with Neil Mitchell below.
PLAY: Raelene Taylor describes the horrifying ordeal to Neil Mitchell
A fisherman has died after being swept off the rocks at San Remo, near Phillip Island. Police say the 56-year-old man was fishing with two men off Punchbowl Road when he was swept off the rocks around eight this morning
A young man is lucky to be alive after receiving a deep slash wound to the neck over the long weekend. The man was in a bar on Brunswick Street in Fitzroy when an altercation took place and he was slashed with what police believe to be a broken glass bottle
You should be able to leave your kids in the car while you quickly run into the launderette, especially in a country town. The wrongdoer here is the idiot who knocked off the car. I can't imagine what this poor woman must have gone through and how good was the little bloke who looked after his brothers.Lukew Saturday 17 March, 2012 - 1:40 AM
It would not have happened without her actions.If a man did this can you imagine the comments. I rest my case.IAN BARKER Wednesday 14 March, 2012 - 11:18 AM
Raelene, my heart goes out to you and your boys. I would have done the same ( maybe not have left the keys in the car) but I know, I would have run in picked up the washing and left the kids in the car. Pulling s kids out of their seats, hauling them into the laundry mat with the chance of one of them running off with your arms full of washing. Is the same choice I and many mothers would have made. The fact that some scumbag did what he did is not you fault.Jill Wednesday 14 March, 2012 - 12:10 AM
Leave the keys in the car with your kids???????? Oh and your hand bag.????? What a joke.IAN BARKER Tuesday 13 March, 2012 - 3:35 PM