- Bombers battered in court
- Terror raids: Sydney man charged over terrorism plot
- Attempted tobacco smuggling ring busted in Port Melbourne
- RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard thief checking in for 'other matters' at police station
- McCartney responds to rift rumours
- Carlton tram creep touching women passengers
- Teen attacked along Dandenong Creek
- 'It's not OK': Pollie's anger over 'pornographic' graffiti
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Willow on Bombers battered in court About time, justice at last. A lesson to players for the future, do not take part in experiments just because your Club and ... more
- Aria Judillaa on Bombers battered in court Sorry Hird, but when people start challenging the validity of an investigation it's pretty obvious they have something to ... more
- Iain on Bombers battered in court I wonder if Essendon get it know..Justice Middleton is well respected and agrees they have a case to answer. Essendon: take ... more
- Stephen on Bombers battered in court Time to move on and draw a line under this by all sides. The evidence is not there or this would have been put to bed by ... more
- IBARKER on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Great result for the Person that had his Boards Stolen. more
- RFor on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... LOVE IT !!!Like the other one a few weeks ago- Pollys Questn. Suspect, he says no not me, shows his brothers I.D. - Pollys ... more
- Jodie O'Donovan on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Sounds like the bloke who robbed my house while I was across the road at work, watching him. My husband ran to the house to ... more
- David T. on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... This is one thief who is totally unsuited to his chosen career. more
- jgl Melb on Australian troops land in Middle East ... So the SAS are over there to "train" the locals...First;Didn't they get enough training when we and the Yanks were there the ... more
- Gloria on Body of toddler found in creek OMG, please all parents watch after your children, especially when near danger water. more
- Time for the TRUTH on Did we miss the train? The next train to the airport leaves Southern Cross Station in 2030, please mind 'the gap"!! more
- Michelle on Did we miss the train? I'm a liberal voter and think this advertising is just a waste of money and VERY unhelpful not to mention confusing for ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? Why not move the airport to Fisherman's Bend and a new suburb to Tullarmarine? The terminal could become a shopping centre ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? From plane to train in just 25 minutes? Just another example of the deceptive and misleading conduct this State Government ... more
- Ian Montgomery on Did we miss the train? I wonder if the 901 bus from the Airport to Broadmeadows station takes 25 minutes? Then the sign would be accurate though ... more
- Grant on Did we miss the train? As Victoria has pre-established election dates, wouldn't it be simple to just have moratorium on government related ... more
- mark on Did we miss the train? neil,you say the gov is spending millions on self promotion,but does 3aw take any of their money? more
- Cherie on Did we miss the train? It's nice to live in the worlds move livable city but if the government doesn't do something about employment, we wont be ... more
- poppitt on Labor trumps government's Geelong ... Where is he getting the money? Public Transport, all Schools, Ambulance workers (who deserve to be paid the best!) now ... more
- Chris on Man shot in hand, no suspects Reckon he might have just been letting of steam following the mighty Heidelberg footy clubs Grand Final win. more
Young Mum's carjacking nightmare
Three young boys are safe and well, despite being strapped in the backseat of their mother's car when a man stole it yesterday at Korumburra.
Raelene Taylor's car was stolen at around 3 o'clock while she was picking up some washing from the local laundrette.
When she was making her way back to the car, she could see the it being driven away by an unknown man.
Raelene says the three boys were dumped around 200 metres up the road.
"The oldest one was very frightened, the two-year-old was more worried about mummy's car and the baby wasn't phased," she told Neil Mitchell.
Listen to her emotional interview with Neil Mitchell below.
PLAY: Raelene Taylor describes the horrifying ordeal to Neil Mitchell
A fisherman has died after being swept off the rocks at San Remo, near Phillip Island. Police say the 56-year-old man was fishing with two men off Punchbowl Road when he was swept off the rocks around eight this morning
A young man is lucky to be alive after receiving a deep slash wound to the neck over the long weekend. The man was in a bar on Brunswick Street in Fitzroy when an altercation took place and he was slashed with what police believe to be a broken glass bottle
You should be able to leave your kids in the car while you quickly run into the launderette, especially in a country town. The wrongdoer here is the idiot who knocked off the car. I can't imagine what this poor woman must have gone through and how good was the little bloke who looked after his brothers.Lukew Saturday 17 March, 2012 - 1:40 AM
It would not have happened without her actions.If a man did this can you imagine the comments. I rest my case.IAN BARKER Wednesday 14 March, 2012 - 11:18 AM
Raelene, my heart goes out to you and your boys. I would have done the same ( maybe not have left the keys in the car) but I know, I would have run in picked up the washing and left the kids in the car. Pulling s kids out of their seats, hauling them into the laundry mat with the chance of one of them running off with your arms full of washing. Is the same choice I and many mothers would have made. The fact that some scumbag did what he did is not you fault.Jill Wednesday 14 March, 2012 - 12:10 AM
Leave the keys in the car with your kids???????? Oh and your hand bag.????? What a joke.IAN BARKER Tuesday 13 March, 2012 - 3:35 PM