- Lucy Lawless joins Darren James
- Marcia Hines releases 'Amazing' new album
- Hey Dad! cast feeling 'a little numb'
- Dan Sultan releases 'Blackbird'
- Secret revealed: how to deal with rude customers
- I'm not a look-alike!
- Melissa Doyle releases 'Alphabet Soup'
- Petula Clark: 'I want to get better'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- CJG on New release movie reviews - April 1 Gareth Edwards is the director of Godzilla, not Gareth Evans. more
- Like Kisses of thread on New release movie reviews - April 1 The director attached to the Godzilla film is actually Gareth Edwards, not Gareth Evans.Lazy. more
- Spaghetti on New release movie reviews - April 1 No big deal, unless you're them, surely, but Gareth Edwards is directing Godzilla. more
- Barney on Denis's 'Meat Free Week' blog Denis. have you heard of the kick start diet or the soup diet. you eat their recipe of vegetable soup for a number of ... more
- ian on Kate Ceberano shares her story Has she got an New Release coming out.????? more
- Milton on Denis's 'Meat Free Week' blog Good luck with that one Denis:) more
- Jodi V on Victoria's oldest Ironman competitor Well done Mr Barnes. I remember you from high school running. So inspiring to see you are still at it. Jodi more
- Martin on Model sacked, told her bum's too big Ms Nicole is perfect, when will these designers realise men want meat not sticks. more
- Tracy Johnson on Austin Powers joins Friday Lunch Mark Andrew is one of a kind.With all is characters is best known for Elvis,in my views he is the best. more
- ian on Austin Powers joins Friday Lunch I had seen Mark on several occasions and to tell you he is great more
- Robert Rich on Back to the future for Moomba This is a joke !!!!!!! more
- Heather on Back to the future for Moomba Oh so wrong!!! Am sick of Bert being treated like a demi god. He's had his turn and would have thought he would do decent ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on Back to the future for Moomba once was enough,BUT not twice....why do we need to pamper this old tv worker.......Abbott is going back to the Howard days, ... more
- Jane on Back to the future for Moomba Oh spare me. Newton again. "Clown" hall does it again. How about honouring the CFA instead or someone like Moira Kelly for ... more
- ian on Back to the future for Moomba This would have the worst decision since the people voted Gillard in a P/M. more
- Jill on Back to the future for Moomba I would rather applaud our CFA during the Moomba Parade, than Bert Newton. Maybe we can applaud Bert Newton come Logie time. more
- Christine on Back to the future for Moomba You've got to be kidding ! more
- Alison Horner on Around the home with Shannon Lush Hi Shannon could you please advise washing microfibre cleaning cloths indicate no softness or bleach products to be used. ... more
- Craig on Chuck Berry takes a dive Ummmm.. Looks like he had a parachute on too... Nothing to see here. more
- ian on Mum furious: A stranger smacked my child Any witnesses. more
Alicia Silverstone feeds child by mouth
Actress Alicia Silverstone posted a video on her blog feeding her son via her mouth. Alicia chews up food in her own mouth before her son, Bear, grabs it out of her mouth and eats it.
Denis Walter asks: Is this normal? Leave your comments below.
VIDEO: Alicia Silverstone feeding her son, Bear, by her mouth
HAVE YOUR SAY: Do you think feeding a child by your mouth is acceptable?
This is revolting, how is this child going to learn to chew. Masticating is good for growing kids and by her chewing the food most of the nutrients will go into her mouth not his.Gloria Thursday 29 March, 2012 - 3:35 PM
"acceptable" for what. It's her kid, she's having some harmless fun. Some folk mash their kids food in a bowl first. I'm sure our ancestors were doing it this way routinely for babies when we lived in the bush.
Lets not get all hoity in the name of sensationalist reporting. It drops the standard of journalism.Jenny Thursday 29 March, 2012 - 1:38 PM
All the nutrition would have been swallowed by the mother and a mashed up nothing fed to the childjim Thursday 29 March, 2012 - 8:07 AM
That's ok I feed my dog the same way ...email@example.com Wednesday 28 March, 2012 - 4:01 PM
So what .... its her kid
better than heinz baby food!DavidR Wednesday 28 March, 2012 - 2:47 PM
This is not how a human parent feeds it's human child!WCP Wednesday 28 March, 2012 - 2:38 PM