- LIVE from the Queen Victoria Market
- Jim Schembri's movie poster parodies
- New release movie reviews - December 5
- Sinatra's newest album release
- Human Nature sings 'Silent Night'
- Jim's Cheat Sheet, November 29
- The show must go on
- School bans girls wearing shorts
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Leeanne on Around the home with Shannon Lush Hello, is it possible I could ask shannon lush 2 questions please?I accidentally put a spot of whiteout on the console In my ... more
- micaelthemick on Essential guide to the Hollywood ... News Limited with the unpaid blue uniform lover and liberal /np tryhard , acting as unpaid public relations .The McCarthyism ... more
- Christine on Mahalia Barnes talks weight loss That's great, congratulations. And I changed my hair colour last week - who cares ! more
- Shane W on Mahalia Barnes talks weight loss Now that's how a real woman should look! Congratulations. more
- Elizabeth Howatt on Jim's cheat sheet- Nov 22 Can someone please tell me which is the video shop that Jim Schembri recommends for classic and hard to find DVDs more
- Jacinta on Mahalia Barnes talks weight loss Congratulations Mahalia!an amazing result - good on you! more
- Catherine on David Campbell chats with Denis Walter Don't we have anyone in Melbourne capable of fulfilling this task? more
- Jim Schembri on New release movie reviews - November 22 Hello Michael. You've totally got me! Having just said how brilliant and well-known he is, I go ahead and get Jim ... more
- Kerry on Around the home with Shannon Lush Hi Shannon and Dennis xMy dogs have urinated on my floor boards they are natural not stained and have left terrible white ... more
- Donna Lee on Around the home with Shannon Lush Hi Shannon,I have your spotless book but am unsure of how to handle a stain of scuff marks on my carpet. I'm not sure what ... more
- Michael Dalton on New release movie reviews - November 22 With regards to your FILTH review, it is actually Jim Broadbent, not David. more
- Dolores Styring on Around the home with Shannon Lush Have dots of glue on my Formica bench. Could you suggest some remedy. Would be very grateful. Dolores Styring more
- mandy on JFK The Movie: Fact vs Myth JFK The Final 24 Hours was an interesting incite. Foxtel National Geographic. more
- mandy on Linda Blair with Denis Walter One of the best horror movies of all time a great cast. more
- mandy on Remembering President John F. Kennedy ... The Kennedy's had a lot of skeletons in their closests they were far from perfect. The doco I was impressed by was JFK. The ... more
- Fed up paramedic on Woman waits two hours for ambulance If the privately run dispatching service would just tell patients there cas is deemed not a life threatening emergency and ... more
- Christine on Woman waits two hours for ambulance @ Ambo. With due respect the cases we hear are very serious and not paper cuts. The system is not working and people are ... more
- Ambo on Woman waits two hours for ambulance Christine, in one way I agree; but then I disagree. If the system wasn't clogged by a ludicrous call-taking and dispatch ... more
- stuart keele on JFK The Movie: Fact vs Myth jim Schembri you're living in la la land if you think JFK was killed by Lee Oswald "the lone gunman"He was hit in the throat ... more
- Christine on Woman waits two hours for ambulance Totally fed up with hearing about the pathetic ambulance service, which is anything but a service. I don't care whose fault ... more
Around the home with Shannon Lush
Shannon: "I’m an artist in the fine arts restorer in 27 different mediums, as such I use a range of tools, adhesives, solvents and techniques to restore broken artefacts. Add to this a family tradition of sharing and collecting handy hints, throwing a passion for organic chemistry, and you get a woman who can offer more solutions for stain removal than you can poke a stick at."
Need some goo removed? Shannon will have the answers!
3AW Afternoons provides a feast of entertainment and helpful information between 12 and 4pm every Monday to Friday. Denis Walter, one of 3AW's favourites, hosts the program each day - with highlights regularly uploaded to 3AW.com.au.
Hello, is it possible I could ask shannon lush 2 questions please?
I accidentally put a spot of whiteout on the console In my car. How do I remove it please?. It's on the vinyl armrest .
Also, on my dining table are rings from a glass and a couple of white 'bloom' marks I don't know what was spilt, I remember you talking about white marks on timber surfaces, but cannot remember the remedy.
Thankyou so much in anticipation .
LeeanneLeeanne Monday 2 December, 2013 - 8:26 AM
Hi Shannon and Dennis x
My dogs have urinated on my floor boards they are natural not stained and have left terrible white marks as if the urine has taken the color out of the wood x any tips I'm desperate cheers kerryKerry Monday 25 November, 2013 - 12:29 PM
I have your spotless book but am unsure of how to handle a stain of scuff marks on my carpet. I'm not sure what the carpet is made of as I'm in a rental. I'm pretty sure the marks are not boot polish as the culprits shoes were brown and the marks are black. Any advice you could give would be great. Thank you!Donna Lee Sunday 24 November, 2013 - 11:19 PM
Have dots of glue on my Formica bench. Could you suggest some remedy. Would be very grateful. Dolores StyringDolores Styring Friday 22 November, 2013 - 11:36 AM
I have a stainless steel cooking pot and had a Christmas pudding standing in it to boil in water. It boiled dry and left a black stain on bottom of pot. how do I remove this black stain.Chris Foster Saturday 16 November, 2013 - 9:40 AM
Wondering how to remove silver marker from canvas photo without spoiling picture.Kevin Arendse Monday 11 November, 2013 - 4:42 PM