- Lucy Lawless joins Darren James
- Marcia Hines releases 'Amazing' new album
- Hey Dad! cast feeling 'a little numb'
- Dan Sultan releases 'Blackbird'
- Secret revealed: how to deal with rude customers
- I'm not a look-alike!
- Melissa Doyle releases 'Alphabet Soup'
- Petula Clark: 'I want to get better'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- CJG on New release movie reviews - April 1 Gareth Edwards is the director of Godzilla, not Gareth Evans. more
- Like Kisses of thread on New release movie reviews - April 1 The director attached to the Godzilla film is actually Gareth Edwards, not Gareth Evans.Lazy. more
- Spaghetti on New release movie reviews - April 1 No big deal, unless you're them, surely, but Gareth Edwards is directing Godzilla. more
- Barney on Denis's 'Meat Free Week' blog Denis. have you heard of the kick start diet or the soup diet. you eat their recipe of vegetable soup for a number of ... more
- ian on Kate Ceberano shares her story Has she got an New Release coming out.????? more
- Milton on Denis's 'Meat Free Week' blog Good luck with that one Denis:) more
- Jodi V on Victoria's oldest Ironman competitor Well done Mr Barnes. I remember you from high school running. So inspiring to see you are still at it. Jodi more
- Martin on Model sacked, told her bum's too big Ms Nicole is perfect, when will these designers realise men want meat not sticks. more
- Tracy Johnson on Austin Powers joins Friday Lunch Mark Andrew is one of a kind.With all is characters is best known for Elvis,in my views he is the best. more
- ian on Austin Powers joins Friday Lunch I had seen Mark on several occasions and to tell you he is great more
- Robert Rich on Back to the future for Moomba This is a joke !!!!!!! more
- Heather on Back to the future for Moomba Oh so wrong!!! Am sick of Bert being treated like a demi god. He's had his turn and would have thought he would do decent ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on Back to the future for Moomba once was enough,BUT not twice....why do we need to pamper this old tv worker.......Abbott is going back to the Howard days, ... more
- Jane on Back to the future for Moomba Oh spare me. Newton again. "Clown" hall does it again. How about honouring the CFA instead or someone like Moira Kelly for ... more
- ian on Back to the future for Moomba This would have the worst decision since the people voted Gillard in a P/M. more
- Jill on Back to the future for Moomba I would rather applaud our CFA during the Moomba Parade, than Bert Newton. Maybe we can applaud Bert Newton come Logie time. more
- Christine on Back to the future for Moomba You've got to be kidding ! more
- Alison Horner on Around the home with Shannon Lush Hi Shannon could you please advise washing microfibre cleaning cloths indicate no softness or bleach products to be used. ... more
- Craig on Chuck Berry takes a dive Ummmm.. Looks like he had a parachute on too... Nothing to see here. more
- ian on Mum furious: A stranger smacked my child Any witnesses. more
Around the home with Shannon Lush
Shannon: "I’m an artist in the fine arts restorer in 27 different mediums, as such I use a range of tools, adhesives, solvents and techniques to restore broken artefacts. Add to this a family tradition of sharing and collecting handy hints, throwing a passion for organic chemistry, and you get a woman who can offer more solutions for stain removal than you can poke a stick at."
Need some goo removed? Shannon will have the answers!
3AW Afternoons provides a feast of entertainment and helpful information between 12 and 4pm every Monday to Friday. Denis Walter, one of 3AW's favourites, hosts the program each day - with highlights regularly uploaded to 3AW.com.au.
Hi Shannon could you please advise washing microfibre cleaning cloths indicate no softness or bleach products to be used. I use your formula of bicarb soda ,washing powder and vinegar which does a great job. Will this affect the microfiber products please ? Love your program- goes too quickly. Many thanks AlisonAlison Horner Wednesday 12 February, 2014 - 10:49 PM
We have a urine stain on our carpet from one of the dogs. We have had the carpet professionally cleaned and the stain after the cleaner had left, appeared to have lightened and just about gone but now we are noticing that it is come up again. Is there a way to get rid of it.
Please write to me with a solution.
CarrylCarryl Simmons Tuesday 28 January, 2014 - 3:12 PM
I have very spotty cement squares in my pool area, and they have been `cleaned' with Karcher. They still show a myriad of dirty spots. How can I remove them, Please, Robert.Robert Lane Sunday 26 January, 2014 - 5:02 PM
My daughter has spilt rose hip oil on a bedside table which is covered in contact and has left a stain as it has seeped into contactMarguerite Sunday 19 January, 2014 - 10:15 PM
Free zippers on a boat jammed with saltWayne Dixon Tuesday 14 January, 2014 - 2:46 PM
How do I get the dye from a cheap rug out of a polished wooden floor?
ThanksWarren Thursday 9 January, 2014 - 10:31 AM