- Tracey Ryan ticks off her bucket list
- The McClymonts perform live
- 'I'm in deep trouble here'
- Matthew's incredible Will to Live
- Cold enough for you?
- HIV on the rise in Australia
- Meet Skippy, the white kangaroo
- 'The whole world is a men’s room'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- CHRIS WATTS on Cold enough for you? WELL IT IS WINTER AFTER ALL.....WHAT IS THE PROBLEM.... more
- Gazza on Meet Skippy, the white kangaroo I pass one most days south of the Mernda pub,big mobs there and whitey stands out like a beacon.. more
- Jo on Jim Keays dies, aged 67 R. I. P. Jim Keayes. Sympathy to his daughter, Russell Morris and many friends. more
- Gloria on Can Pat Panetta dance? Who cares if he is a good dancer or not, he certainly is a good looking bloke, lucky you Amanda. more
- Caroline on Can Pat Panetta dance? Kids will love it for a little while longer...thennnnnnn..........er....."God Dads embarrassing". more
- Maria on Can Pat Panetta dance? Sorry Pat....... The hands are a bit........ Girly more
- Frances Holmes on Can Pat Panetta dance? Amanda may hate the hands, but unfortunately Pat that's all you've got moving! more
- Pedrao on Can Pat Panetta dance? You dance like a typical white boy. As a youth, you'de have no chance on scoring. As an old man; who cares.Ã¯Â»Â¿ more
- Brad on Can Pat Panetta dance? He looks to enjoying himself and looks natural doing it, so who cares if its good or bad dancing. hahahaCheers Brad ... more
- anna on Can Pat Panetta dance? Pat, no you can't dance. We would like to here the music tho so we can see if your in beat more
- Jude on Can Pat Panetta dance? NO Pat - you cant dance - you dance like my husband!!!!:( :( :( more
- H on Dami Im joins Denis Walter Thanks for having Dami on your show. That was a very good interview, Good questions, Good answers. 3AW, please play her ... more
- kerrie on Denis Walter live from New York Hi Dennis went too new york may 2013 with husband had a great time there check out ellens star dust diner and visit the soup ... more
- Tim on Denis Walter live from New York No wonder that lady named Judy didn't recognise the song you sang to her! She may have if you used the correct words Denis! ... more
- Noel on Denis Walter live from New York Great listening to you in New York.I am reliving my visit and taking note of the sights you are seeing and I hope to see, ... more
- Roger on Denis Walter live from New York Dennis I rang you on live radio about the New York Yacht Club next door to the Sofitel but if you get down to Wall St ... more
- di padgett on Denis Walter live from New York go have a baileys milkshake at Bills Burgers Rockerfellar and do the underground tour of rockerfellar more
- Elizabeth Bull on Denis Walter live from New York Hi Dennis, your lucky to be in New York. I was leaving to go there and hurricane sandy hit and l unfortunately had to ... more
- Ahmed on Denis Walter live from New York What's the story with the naked lady, what does she do? more
- kellye on Denis Walter live from New York Denis thank you for you wonderful pics. We are going to be in New York September and your pics are making us very excited more
Aussie Mum takes out Miss Nude 2013
A Victorian Mum has been crowned Miss Nude World 2013 in the United States.
The 36-year old 'fitness freak' with a passion for sewing joined Denis Walter on Thursday afternoon for a quick chat about the unusual contest and her triumphant victory.
LISTEN BELOW: Miss Nude with Denis Walter
"It's not about getting nude, at the end you are nude but there are lots of themed performances that require elaborate costumes," she said.
"You score points for your outfits and dancing. It is very similar to burlesque."
Cassandra's website crashed after her victory due to an enormous volume of traffic. She had taken part in the contest for fifteen straight years before being crowned the winner.
Much to the dismay of male listeners, Cassandra did not conduct her interview with Denis in the nude.
"Nope, I'm wearing trackies right now, sorry guys," she admitted.
PLAY: Miss Nude 2013 Cassandra Jane on 3AW Afternoons
3AW Afternoons provides a feast of entertainment and helpful information between 12 and 4pm every Monday to Friday. Denis Walter, one of 3AW's favourites, hosts the program each day - with highlights regularly uploaded to 3AW.com.au.
Can you please send me the nane of the company that advertises "on this day" memrobilia for birthday & aniverseries etc
Thankksheather fox Friday 15 November, 2013 - 4:11 PM
It's interesting that women posing naked are defended, whilst those going out scantily clad are criticised and even held responsible when victimised. Anyone see the correlation between the lusting after naked, sexually posed women, and young girls sending and posting photos of themselves in "adult" poses?Justine Tuesday 20 November, 2012 - 4:51 PM
Obviously robbo my opinion annoys you a great deal, you need to get yourself a life.poptart Monday 19 November, 2012 - 8:34 AM
Wow look at mummy draped nude over a rocking horse what next she might call herself nude Barbie! What about Ken?renee Sunday 18 November, 2012 - 7:20 PM
Most men will see women as a sexual object anyways...You cant stop men looking at women like that with or without clothes on and its not like shes prostituted herself or anything. This is an achievement for her. Why cant you just be happy that she is so empowered as a women to stand up and show what she's got and how beautiful she is. Instead you put her down and belittle her... so negative!val Sunday 18 November, 2012 - 2:11 AM
Get a life poptart you wowser.It's her life,she can lead it what ever way she likes.Opinions of people like you would be the least of this ladies worries I would imagineRobbo of the roads Saturday 17 November, 2012 - 11:50 AM