- Lucy Lawless joins Darren James
- Marcia Hines releases 'Amazing' new album
- Hey Dad! cast feeling 'a little numb'
- Dan Sultan releases 'Blackbird'
- Secret revealed: how to deal with rude customers
- I'm not a look-alike!
- Melissa Doyle releases 'Alphabet Soup'
- Petula Clark: 'I want to get better'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- CJG on New release movie reviews - April 1 Gareth Edwards is the director of Godzilla, not Gareth Evans. more
- Like Kisses of thread on New release movie reviews - April 1 The director attached to the Godzilla film is actually Gareth Edwards, not Gareth Evans.Lazy. more
- Spaghetti on New release movie reviews - April 1 No big deal, unless you're them, surely, but Gareth Edwards is directing Godzilla. more
- Barney on Denis's 'Meat Free Week' blog Denis. have you heard of the kick start diet or the soup diet. you eat their recipe of vegetable soup for a number of ... more
- ian on Kate Ceberano shares her story Has she got an New Release coming out.????? more
- Milton on Denis's 'Meat Free Week' blog Good luck with that one Denis:) more
- Jodi V on Victoria's oldest Ironman competitor Well done Mr Barnes. I remember you from high school running. So inspiring to see you are still at it. Jodi more
- Martin on Model sacked, told her bum's too big Ms Nicole is perfect, when will these designers realise men want meat not sticks. more
- Tracy Johnson on Austin Powers joins Friday Lunch Mark Andrew is one of a kind.With all is characters is best known for Elvis,in my views he is the best. more
- ian on Austin Powers joins Friday Lunch I had seen Mark on several occasions and to tell you he is great more
- Robert Rich on Back to the future for Moomba This is a joke !!!!!!! more
- Heather on Back to the future for Moomba Oh so wrong!!! Am sick of Bert being treated like a demi god. He's had his turn and would have thought he would do decent ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on Back to the future for Moomba once was enough,BUT not twice....why do we need to pamper this old tv worker.......Abbott is going back to the Howard days, ... more
- Jane on Back to the future for Moomba Oh spare me. Newton again. "Clown" hall does it again. How about honouring the CFA instead or someone like Moira Kelly for ... more
- ian on Back to the future for Moomba This would have the worst decision since the people voted Gillard in a P/M. more
- Jill on Back to the future for Moomba I would rather applaud our CFA during the Moomba Parade, than Bert Newton. Maybe we can applaud Bert Newton come Logie time. more
- Christine on Back to the future for Moomba You've got to be kidding ! more
- Alison Horner on Around the home with Shannon Lush Hi Shannon could you please advise washing microfibre cleaning cloths indicate no softness or bleach products to be used. ... more
- Craig on Chuck Berry takes a dive Ummmm.. Looks like he had a parachute on too... Nothing to see here. more
- ian on Mum furious: A stranger smacked my child Any witnesses. more
Aussie Mum takes out Miss Nude 2013
A Victorian Mum has been crowned Miss Nude World 2013 in the United States.
The 36-year old 'fitness freak' with a passion for sewing joined Denis Walter on Thursday afternoon for a quick chat about the unusual contest and her triumphant victory.
LISTEN BELOW: Miss Nude with Denis Walter
"It's not about getting nude, at the end you are nude but there are lots of themed performances that require elaborate costumes," she said.
"You score points for your outfits and dancing. It is very similar to burlesque."
Cassandra's website crashed after her victory due to an enormous volume of traffic. She had taken part in the contest for fifteen straight years before being crowned the winner.
Much to the dismay of male listeners, Cassandra did not conduct her interview with Denis in the nude.
"Nope, I'm wearing trackies right now, sorry guys," she admitted.
PLAY: Miss Nude 2013 Cassandra Jane on 3AW Afternoons
3AW Afternoons provides a feast of entertainment and helpful information between 12 and 4pm every Monday to Friday. Denis Walter, one of 3AW's favourites, hosts the program each day - with highlights regularly uploaded to 3AW.com.au.
Can you please send me the nane of the company that advertises "on this day" memrobilia for birthday & aniverseries etc
Thankksheather fox Friday 15 November, 2013 - 4:11 PM
It's interesting that women posing naked are defended, whilst those going out scantily clad are criticised and even held responsible when victimised. Anyone see the correlation between the lusting after naked, sexually posed women, and young girls sending and posting photos of themselves in "adult" poses?Justine Tuesday 20 November, 2012 - 4:51 PM
Obviously robbo my opinion annoys you a great deal, you need to get yourself a life.poptart Monday 19 November, 2012 - 8:34 AM
Wow look at mummy draped nude over a rocking horse what next she might call herself nude Barbie! What about Ken?renee Sunday 18 November, 2012 - 7:20 PM
Most men will see women as a sexual object anyways...You cant stop men looking at women like that with or without clothes on and its not like shes prostituted herself or anything. This is an achievement for her. Why cant you just be happy that she is so empowered as a women to stand up and show what she's got and how beautiful she is. Instead you put her down and belittle her... so negative!val Sunday 18 November, 2012 - 2:11 AM
Get a life poptart you wowser.It's her life,she can lead it what ever way she likes.Opinions of people like you would be the least of this ladies worries I would imagineRobbo of the roads Saturday 17 November, 2012 - 11:50 AM