- Jim’s cheat sheet, March 7
- Moomba royalty graces the airwaves!
- One woman’s frightening affair with pokies
- All Is Lost: Interview with director JC Chandor
- Handbag wonder from down under
- New release movie reviews – March 6
- Paula Abdul talks success with Denis Walter
- Winter Olympians gear up for Grand Prix
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Martin on Model sacked, told her bum's too big Ms Nicole is perfect, when will these designers realise men want meat not sticks. more
- Tracy Johnson on Austin Powers joins Friday Lunch Mark Andrew is one of a kind.With all is characters is best known for Elvis,in my views he is the best. more
- ian on Austin Powers joins Friday Lunch I had seen Mark on several occasions and to tell you he is great more
- Robert Rich on Back to the future for Moomba This is a joke !!!!!!! more
- Heather on Back to the future for Moomba Oh so wrong!!! Am sick of Bert being treated like a demi god. He's had his turn and would have thought he would do decent ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on Back to the future for Moomba once was enough,BUT not twice....why do we need to pamper this old tv worker.......Abbott is going back to the Howard days, ... more
- Jane on Back to the future for Moomba Oh spare me. Newton again. "Clown" hall does it again. How about honouring the CFA instead or someone like Moira Kelly for ... more
- ian on Back to the future for Moomba This would have the worst decision since the people voted Gillard in a P/M. more
- Jill on Back to the future for Moomba I would rather applaud our CFA during the Moomba Parade, than Bert Newton. Maybe we can applaud Bert Newton come Logie time. more
- Christine on Back to the future for Moomba You've got to be kidding ! more
- Alison Horner on Around the home with Shannon Lush Hi Shannon could you please advise washing microfibre cleaning cloths indicate no softness or bleach products to be used. ... more
- Craig on Chuck Berry takes a dive Ummmm.. Looks like he had a parachute on too... Nothing to see here. more
- ian on Mum furious: A stranger smacked my child Any witnesses. more
- Grant O'Connor on Mum furious: A stranger smacked my child Do you seriously need to ask that question?What do you think Dennis? Anyone who slaps a strangers child deserves to slapped ... more
- David on Have young people lost their manners? Yes.. Especially younger women. If you open a door for them or give them a compliment these days they automatically assume ... more
- Gloss on Weatherman's approaching low front Bloody Beautiful, should be more of it. more
- Garry on Have young people lost their manners? People are not only losing their manners,with the libs in government their also losing their jobs,wages and conditions...... more
- biggles on Aussies worried about their ... if you took Alcohol out of Australia ,,it would collapse more
- Aria Judilla on Weatherman's approaching low front Great work Cameron. The "journalist" is standing in a public area and he physically attacks somebody just for standing next ... more
- Steve on Weatherman's approaching low front I remember that one with Cameron and the idiot didn't come back for another one either >. more
Harrison Craig of The Voice
As season 2 of The Voice AU debuted in front of 1.8 million fans on Sunday night, one voice stood out from the others.
18-year-old Melbourne Schoolboy Harrison Craig melted ears and hearts, delivering a stellar performance in what promises to be another fantastic season of the popular show.
Harrison, whose noticeable stutter disappears when he sings, briefly chatted with Denis Walter two years ago when he was just 16. That chat marked the first time he was ever interviewed about his special talent.
Listen to Harrison's interview from the 3AW archives and watch him sing 'This is the Moment' below.
PLAY: Harrison Craig with Denis Walter
I wish you all the very best with your future! Don't ever let people put you down! just do what you wanna do and keep up the singing!
your voice is so magical and special, its like an angel has touched you , and you just blow people's mind!Angeliki Monday 22 July, 2013 - 7:41 PM
To River_Daisy===I learned a long time ago that if you can't say something nice (you know the rest), so do not ever compare one persons struggle with another. God made each of us unique. This bot is a true gifted artist.Gary Lipsitz Saturday 13 April, 2013 - 12:35 AM
"Hey river daisy Americas already got idiots... and yet we still have you here.... your(sic) stupid knocking anything you can is not that original..."
Elise, I was being sarcastic.River_Daisy Wednesday 10 April, 2013 - 6:59 PM
Hey river daisy Americas already got idiots... and yet we still have you here.... your stupid knocking anything you can is not that original...elise Wednesday 10 April, 2013 - 9:34 AM
u really have a very nice voice i hope u keep going and work hand and hand u will be a nice famous every i wich all the best for u love to uheppy Tuesday 9 April, 2013 - 9:27 PM
And what 3aw didn't mention was Angie Waters actually found him and requested he come on the programme Voice of the Suburbs with Angie Waters not only Denis's interview.onya Denis.angie waters Tuesday 9 April, 2013 - 8:48 PM