- Pecorino and macadamia salad
- No rules school actually exists
- Mystery letter lifts Northern Health
- Denis Walter live from the 'Dawn Princess'
- Korean(ish) Chicken Wings
- New release movie reviews, October 16
- Jim's Cheat Sheet, October 16
- Son of a Gun - Julius Avery
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David Jackson on Family Feud error: Ride or Bride? Nah im hearing "ride" den! Good to see you keeping denya on his toes though! Hey our house stops like a melb cup race every ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on Cold enough for you? WELL IT IS WINTER AFTER ALL.....WHAT IS THE PROBLEM.... more
- Gazza on Meet Skippy, the white kangaroo I pass one most days south of the Mernda pub,big mobs there and whitey stands out like a beacon.. more
- Jo on Jim Keays dies, aged 67 R. I. P. Jim Keayes. Sympathy to his daughter, Russell Morris and many friends. more
- Gloria on Can Pat Panetta dance? Who cares if he is a good dancer or not, he certainly is a good looking bloke, lucky you Amanda. more
- Caroline on Can Pat Panetta dance? Kids will love it for a little while longer...thennnnnnn..........er....."God Dads embarrassing". more
- Maria on Can Pat Panetta dance? Sorry Pat....... The hands are a bit........ Girly more
- Frances Holmes on Can Pat Panetta dance? Amanda may hate the hands, but unfortunately Pat that's all you've got moving! more
- Pedrao on Can Pat Panetta dance? You dance like a typical white boy. As a youth, you'de have no chance on scoring. As an old man; who cares.Ã¯Â»Â¿ more
- Brad on Can Pat Panetta dance? He looks to enjoying himself and looks natural doing it, so who cares if its good or bad dancing. hahahaCheers Brad ... more
- anna on Can Pat Panetta dance? Pat, no you can't dance. We would like to here the music tho so we can see if your in beat more
- Jude on Can Pat Panetta dance? NO Pat - you cant dance - you dance like my husband!!!!:( :( :( more
- H on Dami Im joins Denis Walter Thanks for having Dami on your show. That was a very good interview, Good questions, Good answers. 3AW, please play her ... more
- kerrie on Denis Walter live from New York Hi Dennis went too new york may 2013 with husband had a great time there check out ellens star dust diner and visit the soup ... more
- Tim on Denis Walter live from New York No wonder that lady named Judy didn't recognise the song you sang to her! She may have if you used the correct words Denis! ... more
- Noel on Denis Walter live from New York Great listening to you in New York.I am reliving my visit and taking note of the sights you are seeing and I hope to see, ... more
- Roger on Denis Walter live from New York Dennis I rang you on live radio about the New York Yacht Club next door to the Sofitel but if you get down to Wall St ... more
- di padgett on Denis Walter live from New York go have a baileys milkshake at Bills Burgers Rockerfellar and do the underground tour of rockerfellar more
- Elizabeth Bull on Denis Walter live from New York Hi Dennis, your lucky to be in New York. I was leaving to go there and hurricane sandy hit and l unfortunately had to ... more
- Ahmed on Denis Walter live from New York What's the story with the naked lady, what does she do? more
Harrison Craig of The Voice
As season 2 of The Voice AU debuted in front of 1.8 million fans on Sunday night, one voice stood out from the others.
18-year-old Melbourne Schoolboy Harrison Craig melted ears and hearts, delivering a stellar performance in what promises to be another fantastic season of the popular show.
Harrison, whose noticeable stutter disappears when he sings, briefly chatted with Denis Walter two years ago when he was just 16. That chat marked the first time he was ever interviewed about his special talent.
Listen to Harrison's interview from the 3AW archives and watch him sing 'This is the Moment' below.
PLAY: Harrison Craig with Denis Walter
I wish you all the very best with your future! Don't ever let people put you down! just do what you wanna do and keep up the singing!
your voice is so magical and special, its like an angel has touched you , and you just blow people's mind!Angeliki Monday 22 July, 2013 - 7:41 PM
To River_Daisy===I learned a long time ago that if you can't say something nice (you know the rest), so do not ever compare one persons struggle with another. God made each of us unique. This bot is a true gifted artist.Gary Lipsitz Saturday 13 April, 2013 - 12:35 AM
"Hey river daisy Americas already got idiots... and yet we still have you here.... your(sic) stupid knocking anything you can is not that original..."
Elise, I was being sarcastic.River_Daisy Wednesday 10 April, 2013 - 6:59 PM
Hey river daisy Americas already got idiots... and yet we still have you here.... your stupid knocking anything you can is not that original...elise Wednesday 10 April, 2013 - 9:34 AM
u really have a very nice voice i hope u keep going and work hand and hand u will be a nice famous every i wich all the best for u love to uheppy Tuesday 9 April, 2013 - 9:27 PM
And what 3aw didn't mention was Angie Waters actually found him and requested he come on the programme Voice of the Suburbs with Angie Waters not only Denis's interview.onya Denis.angie waters Tuesday 9 April, 2013 - 8:48 PM