- Pecorino and macadamia salad
- No rules school actually exists
- Mystery letter lifts Northern Health
- Denis Walter live from the 'Dawn Princess'
- Korean(ish) Chicken Wings
- New release movie reviews, October 16
- Jim's Cheat Sheet, October 16
- Son of a Gun - Julius Avery
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David Jackson on Family Feud error: Ride or Bride? Nah im hearing "ride" den! Good to see you keeping denya on his toes though! Hey our house stops like a melb cup race every ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on Cold enough for you? WELL IT IS WINTER AFTER ALL.....WHAT IS THE PROBLEM.... more
- Gazza on Meet Skippy, the white kangaroo I pass one most days south of the Mernda pub,big mobs there and whitey stands out like a beacon.. more
- Jo on Jim Keays dies, aged 67 R. I. P. Jim Keayes. Sympathy to his daughter, Russell Morris and many friends. more
- Gloria on Can Pat Panetta dance? Who cares if he is a good dancer or not, he certainly is a good looking bloke, lucky you Amanda. more
- Caroline on Can Pat Panetta dance? Kids will love it for a little while longer...thennnnnnn..........er....."God Dads embarrassing". more
- Maria on Can Pat Panetta dance? Sorry Pat....... The hands are a bit........ Girly more
- Frances Holmes on Can Pat Panetta dance? Amanda may hate the hands, but unfortunately Pat that's all you've got moving! more
- Pedrao on Can Pat Panetta dance? You dance like a typical white boy. As a youth, you'de have no chance on scoring. As an old man; who cares.Ã¯Â»Â¿ more
- Brad on Can Pat Panetta dance? He looks to enjoying himself and looks natural doing it, so who cares if its good or bad dancing. hahahaCheers Brad ... more
- anna on Can Pat Panetta dance? Pat, no you can't dance. We would like to here the music tho so we can see if your in beat more
- Jude on Can Pat Panetta dance? NO Pat - you cant dance - you dance like my husband!!!!:( :( :( more
- H on Dami Im joins Denis Walter Thanks for having Dami on your show. That was a very good interview, Good questions, Good answers. 3AW, please play her ... more
- kerrie on Denis Walter live from New York Hi Dennis went too new york may 2013 with husband had a great time there check out ellens star dust diner and visit the soup ... more
- Tim on Denis Walter live from New York No wonder that lady named Judy didn't recognise the song you sang to her! She may have if you used the correct words Denis! ... more
- Noel on Denis Walter live from New York Great listening to you in New York.I am reliving my visit and taking note of the sights you are seeing and I hope to see, ... more
- Roger on Denis Walter live from New York Dennis I rang you on live radio about the New York Yacht Club next door to the Sofitel but if you get down to Wall St ... more
- di padgett on Denis Walter live from New York go have a baileys milkshake at Bills Burgers Rockerfellar and do the underground tour of rockerfellar more
- Elizabeth Bull on Denis Walter live from New York Hi Dennis, your lucky to be in New York. I was leaving to go there and hurricane sandy hit and l unfortunately had to ... more
- Ahmed on Denis Walter live from New York What's the story with the naked lady, what does she do? more
Health with Gerald Quigley
Our Australia Day theme was one of empowerment, the ability of each individual in Australia to become involved in their own health.
We shouldn’t need Government sponsored messages about the simplistic jingo language such as “if you do this, then that will happen”.
Today’s callers wanted to know:
- Carpel tunnel syndrome – a build-up of fluid in the wrist joint, putting pressure on the nerve channels and causing tingling and pain. Vitamin B6, 25mg each day, along with vitamin C with bioflavonoids, 1000mg twice a day will help with the discomfort. Applying ThermaLife Cream stops the pain.
- Best information for arthritis can be found at www.livingwitharthritis.com.au Information there explains the benefits of Nagesic Forte – the turmeric based anti-inflammatory which mimics the effects of the prescription-based options that come with a raft of adverse effects. Dose of Nagesic Forte is ONE each day, every day. ThermaLife cream can be applied as required.
- Wounds which won’t heal require investigation. Whether it’s from surgery or an injury, healing is an important process. If it’s not happening, a doctor needs to be involved.
- Sunscreens are an important part of our outdoors environment in Australia. They are best applied twenty minutes before sun exposure, on normal temperature skin, in appropriate quantities to give maximum protection.
- Parachoc is a chocolate flavoured version of paraffin oil and is a commonly prescribed laxative for children. Iberogast is a herbal option which normalizes digestive function, and is a safe option for all ages because it supports the digestion of laxative-type foods like prunes and rhubarb, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- CoEnzyme Q10 is really a “miracle nutrient” in that it is essential for life. As adults we don’t make enough. Low levels of coenzyme Q10 cause fatigue and muscle weakness, such as that caused by cholesterol lowering drugs. Usual adult dose is 150mg in capsule form once a day.
3AW Afternoons provides a feast of entertainment and helpful information between 12 and 3pm every Monday to Friday. Denis Walter, one of 3AW's favourites, hosts the program each day - with highlights regularly uploaded to 3AW.com.au.
Gerald, I was driving in the car when you briefly mentioned a help for tinnitus in the ear. The noise is driving me crazy! Please let me know if there is anything else as well.
Thank youVictoria Tuesday 6 August, 2013 - 8:35 AM
On yesterdays program you mentioned about a health medication for ear problems, could you please tell me what it was.Warren Misso Tuesday 6 August, 2013 - 7:00 AM
Please can you inform me what Gerald said today about taking health medication for ear problems. Apparently he suggested one thing on today program Monday 5/8/2013Susan Jones Monday 5 August, 2013 - 3:33 PM
Hi Gerald, I am having terrible trouble with my heel spurs(Plantaficiitis?) and recently you spoke of a Blackmores professional product to take to help this condition. Can you tell me the full name and the dosage.
Thank youMary Thursday 1 August, 2013 - 4:11 PM
Could you please give me the name of the product which will help me keep infections at bay whilst I am in Germany and Austria in December.
I think you have said it helps strengthen your immune system.
Thanks, Karen AdamKaren Adam Friday 26 July, 2013 - 11:59 PM
Can you please tell me what to take for congestion at the bottom of my throat. Every morning I have to cough up this phlegm.
I don't have dairy however I my job involves constant talking which does not help.
I would appreciate your advise.Anne Monday 22 July, 2013 - 4:18 PM