- LIVE from the Queen Victoria Market
- Jim Schembri's movie poster parodies
- New release movie reviews - December 5
- Sinatra's newest album release
- Human Nature sings 'Silent Night'
- Jim's Cheat Sheet, November 29
- The show must go on
- School bans girls wearing shorts
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Leeanne on Around the home with Shannon Lush Hello, is it possible I could ask shannon lush 2 questions please?I accidentally put a spot of whiteout on the console In my ... more
- micaelthemick on Essential guide to the Hollywood ... News Limited with the unpaid blue uniform lover and liberal /np tryhard , acting as unpaid public relations .The McCarthyism ... more
- Christine on Mahalia Barnes talks weight loss That's great, congratulations. And I changed my hair colour last week - who cares ! more
- Shane W on Mahalia Barnes talks weight loss Now that's how a real woman should look! Congratulations. more
- Elizabeth Howatt on Jim's cheat sheet- Nov 22 Can someone please tell me which is the video shop that Jim Schembri recommends for classic and hard to find DVDs more
- Jacinta on Mahalia Barnes talks weight loss Congratulations Mahalia!an amazing result - good on you! more
- Catherine on David Campbell chats with Denis Walter Don't we have anyone in Melbourne capable of fulfilling this task? more
- Jim Schembri on New release movie reviews - November 22 Hello Michael. You've totally got me! Having just said how brilliant and well-known he is, I go ahead and get Jim ... more
- Kerry on Around the home with Shannon Lush Hi Shannon and Dennis xMy dogs have urinated on my floor boards they are natural not stained and have left terrible white ... more
- Donna Lee on Around the home with Shannon Lush Hi Shannon,I have your spotless book but am unsure of how to handle a stain of scuff marks on my carpet. I'm not sure what ... more
- Michael Dalton on New release movie reviews - November 22 With regards to your FILTH review, it is actually Jim Broadbent, not David. more
- Dolores Styring on Around the home with Shannon Lush Have dots of glue on my Formica bench. Could you suggest some remedy. Would be very grateful. Dolores Styring more
- mandy on JFK The Movie: Fact vs Myth JFK The Final 24 Hours was an interesting incite. Foxtel National Geographic. more
- mandy on Linda Blair with Denis Walter One of the best horror movies of all time a great cast. more
- mandy on Remembering President John F. Kennedy ... The Kennedy's had a lot of skeletons in their closests they were far from perfect. The doco I was impressed by was JFK. The ... more
- Fed up paramedic on Woman waits two hours for ambulance If the privately run dispatching service would just tell patients there cas is deemed not a life threatening emergency and ... more
- Christine on Woman waits two hours for ambulance @ Ambo. With due respect the cases we hear are very serious and not paper cuts. The system is not working and people are ... more
- Ambo on Woman waits two hours for ambulance Christine, in one way I agree; but then I disagree. If the system wasn't clogged by a ludicrous call-taking and dispatch ... more
- stuart keele on JFK The Movie: Fact vs Myth jim Schembri you're living in la la land if you think JFK was killed by Lee Oswald "the lone gunman"He was hit in the throat ... more
- Christine on Woman waits two hours for ambulance Totally fed up with hearing about the pathetic ambulance service, which is anything but a service. I don't care whose fault ... more
Roy Higgins tips Americain to take out the 2012 Melbourne Cup
Champion jockey and two-time Melbourne Cup winner Roy Higgins has tipped French stayer Americain to win 'The Race That Stops A Nation' next week.
The six-year-old American bred, French trained thoroughbred took out the 2010 Melbourne Cup.
Roy Higgins, The 2012 Melbourne Cup Ambassador, told Denis Walter that while it was still early, Americain's only misgiving was his soft feet.
"At this time, a week in racing is a long time," Roy Higgins said.
"My leaning is towards Americain... I loved his run in the Caulfield Cup. Unfortunately he threw two front shoes during that race, and he's a horse with rather soft feet.
"I want to know on Tuesday morning that there's a bit of give in the track. If there is, I will be going Americain, but I certainly won't be doing anything prior to next Tuesday morning."
Great to hear The Professor on air but boy he is certainly not following the diet regime that he had when riding. I laughed when Jack Purtell was mentioned. Jack married a very beautiful tallish lady (most jockeys do) and the saying was 'nose to nose he had his toes in and toes to toes he had his nose in'.GIW Thursday 1 November, 2012 - 9:49 AM