- The McClymonts perform live
- 'I'm in deep trouble here'
- Matthew's incredible Will to Live
- Cold enough for you?
- HIV on the rise in Australia
- Meet Skippy, the white kangaroo
- 'The whole world is a men’s room'
- Council gets tough on tagging
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- CHRIS WATTS on Cold enough for you? WELL IT IS WINTER AFTER ALL.....WHAT IS THE PROBLEM.... more
- Gazza on Meet Skippy, the white kangaroo I pass one most days south of the Mernda pub,big mobs there and whitey stands out like a beacon.. more
- Jo on Jim Keays dies, aged 67 R. I. P. Jim Keayes. Sympathy to his daughter, Russell Morris and many friends. more
- Gloria on Can Pat Panetta dance? Who cares if he is a good dancer or not, he certainly is a good looking bloke, lucky you Amanda. more
- Caroline on Can Pat Panetta dance? Kids will love it for a little while longer...thennnnnnn..........er....."God Dads embarrassing". more
- Maria on Can Pat Panetta dance? Sorry Pat....... The hands are a bit........ Girly more
- Frances Holmes on Can Pat Panetta dance? Amanda may hate the hands, but unfortunately Pat that's all you've got moving! more
- Pedrao on Can Pat Panetta dance? You dance like a typical white boy. As a youth, you'de have no chance on scoring. As an old man; who cares.Ã¯Â»Â¿ more
- Brad on Can Pat Panetta dance? He looks to enjoying himself and looks natural doing it, so who cares if its good or bad dancing. hahahaCheers Brad ... more
- anna on Can Pat Panetta dance? Pat, no you can't dance. We would like to here the music tho so we can see if your in beat more
- Jude on Can Pat Panetta dance? NO Pat - you cant dance - you dance like my husband!!!!:( :( :( more
- H on Dami Im joins Denis Walter Thanks for having Dami on your show. That was a very good interview, Good questions, Good answers. 3AW, please play her ... more
- kerrie on Denis Walter live from New York Hi Dennis went too new york may 2013 with husband had a great time there check out ellens star dust diner and visit the soup ... more
- Tim on Denis Walter live from New York No wonder that lady named Judy didn't recognise the song you sang to her! She may have if you used the correct words Denis! ... more
- Noel on Denis Walter live from New York Great listening to you in New York.I am reliving my visit and taking note of the sights you are seeing and I hope to see, ... more
- Roger on Denis Walter live from New York Dennis I rang you on live radio about the New York Yacht Club next door to the Sofitel but if you get down to Wall St ... more
- di padgett on Denis Walter live from New York go have a baileys milkshake at Bills Burgers Rockerfellar and do the underground tour of rockerfellar more
- Elizabeth Bull on Denis Walter live from New York Hi Dennis, your lucky to be in New York. I was leaving to go there and hurricane sandy hit and l unfortunately had to ... more
- Ahmed on Denis Walter live from New York What's the story with the naked lady, what does she do? more
- kellye on Denis Walter live from New York Denis thank you for you wonderful pics. We are going to be in New York September and your pics are making us very excited more
Roy Higgins tips Americain to take out the 2012 Melbourne Cup
Champion jockey and two-time Melbourne Cup winner Roy Higgins has tipped French stayer Americain to win 'The Race That Stops A Nation' next week.
The six-year-old American bred, French trained thoroughbred took out the 2010 Melbourne Cup.
Roy Higgins, The 2012 Melbourne Cup Ambassador, told Denis Walter that while it was still early, Americain's only misgiving was his soft feet.
"At this time, a week in racing is a long time," Roy Higgins said.
"My leaning is towards Americain... I loved his run in the Caulfield Cup. Unfortunately he threw two front shoes during that race, and he's a horse with rather soft feet.
"I want to know on Tuesday morning that there's a bit of give in the track. If there is, I will be going Americain, but I certainly won't be doing anything prior to next Tuesday morning."
Great to hear The Professor on air but boy he is certainly not following the diet regime that he had when riding. I laughed when Jack Purtell was mentioned. Jack married a very beautiful tallish lady (most jockeys do) and the saying was 'nose to nose he had his toes in and toes to toes he had his nose in'.GIW Thursday 1 November, 2012 - 9:49 AM