- Getting to know Dan Andrews
- Fashionable rubbish
- A horse is a horse, that is of course...
- Guy Sebastian in studio
- Hunger Games bad for your brain?
- New release movies, November 20
- Woman goes on 77 dates in 81 days
- Two dead in fiery Dromana smash
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Patty Hanson on World's tallest cow over the mooon Thank you so much for interviewing me about Blosom! She is a special cow, and its nice to share her with others. She has the ... more
- judith on World's tallest cow over the mooon What a beautiful animal, do hope she lives to a ripe old age. more
- David Jackson on Family Feud error: Ride or Bride? Nah im hearing "ride" den! Good to see you keeping denya on his toes though! Hey our house stops like a melb cup race every ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on Cold enough for you? WELL IT IS WINTER AFTER ALL.....WHAT IS THE PROBLEM.... more
- Gazza on Meet Skippy, the white kangaroo I pass one most days south of the Mernda pub,big mobs there and whitey stands out like a beacon.. more
- Jo on Jim Keays dies, aged 67 R. I. P. Jim Keayes. Sympathy to his daughter, Russell Morris and many friends. more
- Gloria on Can Pat Panetta dance? Who cares if he is a good dancer or not, he certainly is a good looking bloke, lucky you Amanda. more
- Caroline on Can Pat Panetta dance? Kids will love it for a little while longer...thennnnnnn..........er....."God Dads embarrassing". more
- Maria on Can Pat Panetta dance? Sorry Pat....... The hands are a bit........ Girly more
- Frances Holmes on Can Pat Panetta dance? Amanda may hate the hands, but unfortunately Pat that's all you've got moving! more
- Pedrao on Can Pat Panetta dance? You dance like a typical white boy. As a youth, you'de have no chance on scoring. As an old man; who cares.Ã¯Â»Â¿ more
- Brad on Can Pat Panetta dance? He looks to enjoying himself and looks natural doing it, so who cares if its good or bad dancing. hahahaCheers Brad ... more
- anna on Can Pat Panetta dance? Pat, no you can't dance. We would like to here the music tho so we can see if your in beat more
- Jude on Can Pat Panetta dance? NO Pat - you cant dance - you dance like my husband!!!!:( :( :( more
- H on Dami Im joins Denis Walter Thanks for having Dami on your show. That was a very good interview, Good questions, Good answers. 3AW, please play her ... more
- kerrie on Denis Walter live from New York Hi Dennis went too new york may 2013 with husband had a great time there check out ellens star dust diner and visit the soup ... more
- Tim on Denis Walter live from New York No wonder that lady named Judy didn't recognise the song you sang to her! She may have if you used the correct words Denis! ... more
- Noel on Denis Walter live from New York Great listening to you in New York.I am reliving my visit and taking note of the sights you are seeing and I hope to see, ... more
- Roger on Denis Walter live from New York Dennis I rang you on live radio about the New York Yacht Club next door to the Sofitel but if you get down to Wall St ... more
- di padgett on Denis Walter live from New York go have a baileys milkshake at Bills Burgers Rockerfellar and do the underground tour of rockerfellar more
Winner of the June 2012 Momentum/3AW Small Business Award
We are pleased to advise that the winner of the June 2012 3AW Momentum Awards is:
The Grand on Cathies Lane
The transition from an aging, dilapidated venue to an elegantly appointed function centre has been a gradual process. The Owner of The Grand, Jude, tells us that It started over five years ago when they identified a need for a function venue ready to take on its competitors and offer unforgettable experiences for schools and businesses in the south eastern suburbs.
The potential of The Grand on Cathies Lane was realised immediately; situated on 4.5 acres with the capacity to cater up to 600 guests, the venue boasts an open plan pillarless room with unobstructed views to an elevated stage and has onsite parking for up to 280 car spaces.
It has taken years of hard work to build their client base, but build it they have. As a family owned business they built their reputation by cultivating relationships based on trust and flexibility and by exceeding the expectations of their customers. The end result is a loyal and growing clientele. Today over 90% of our schools have rebooked functions with us over three consecutive years.
As with all successful businesses, The Grand’s people are their best advertisement. From the front of house and serving staff, to the chef and authentic cooks, the colloquially named “grandsters” are outstanding. Embracing the philosophy of family, they are dedicated to being the best they can be for the customers and are truly the Grand’s biggest success measure.
Today The Grand of Cathies Lane has a vision to be the leading and preferred venue in the south eastern suburbs for school, corporate and social functions. They aim to be the benchmark for their industry and their momentum continues to grow.
SBMS was impressed with the passion of Jude and his team. The desire to create a business that respects its surrounds, the neighbourhood and the clientele while providing a first class event with first class service will serve the Grand well.
The Grand on Cathies Lane are a worthy winner of the 3AW/Momentum Small Business Award.
SBMS would like to congratulate Jude and his team on developing the business and wish them, every future success.
The Grand on Cathies Lane
90 Cathies Lane
Wantirna South VIC
Phone: (03) 9800 1836
We have had many a happy time at The Grand on Cathies lane through a series of school and work functions. No one can top them for their dedication or willingness to please their customers.
Well done to Jude, Kris and the wonderful team at The Grand.A Gregory Sunday 24 June, 2012 - 10:51 PM