- Paul Hogan chats with Darren James
- LIVE from the Queen Victoria Market
- Jim Schembri's movie poster parodies
- New release movie reviews - December 5
- Sinatra's newest album release
- Human Nature sings 'Silent Night'
- Jim's Cheat Sheet, November 29
- The show must go on
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Amy Symons on Around the home with Shannon Lush How do I get rid of the smell of spilt milk / ice coffee spilt under seat in car on carpet. more
- Di on LIVE from the Queen Victoria Market is there video or audio of the duet with Denis and Fenella? more
- Daniel James on LIVE from the Queen Victoria Market Great Show and it was a pleasure to be apart of it and sing Oh Holy Night. I was nearly going to ask Dennis to join me for ... more
- Rebecca on New release movie reviews - November 22 I rarely comment on reviews, but the inaccuracy of your Catching Fire review compelled me to do so.*Katniss did know about ... more
- Leeanne on Around the home with Shannon Lush Hello, is it possible I could ask shannon lush 2 questions please?I accidentally put a spot of whiteout on the console In my ... more
- micaelthemick on Essential guide to the Hollywood ... News Limited with the unpaid blue uniform lover and liberal /np tryhard , acting as unpaid public relations .The McCarthyism ... more
- Christine on Mahalia Barnes talks weight loss That's great, congratulations. And I changed my hair colour last week - who cares ! more
- Shane W on Mahalia Barnes talks weight loss Now that's how a real woman should look! Congratulations. more
- Elizabeth Howatt on Jim's cheat sheet- Nov 22 Can someone please tell me which is the video shop that Jim Schembri recommends for classic and hard to find DVDs more
- Jacinta on Mahalia Barnes talks weight loss Congratulations Mahalia!an amazing result - good on you! more
- Catherine on David Campbell chats with Denis Walter Don't we have anyone in Melbourne capable of fulfilling this task? more
- Jim Schembri on New release movie reviews - November 22 Hello Michael. You've totally got me! Having just said how brilliant and well-known he is, I go ahead and get Jim ... more
- Kerry on Around the home with Shannon Lush Hi Shannon and Dennis xMy dogs have urinated on my floor boards they are natural not stained and have left terrible white ... more
- Donna Lee on Around the home with Shannon Lush Hi Shannon,I have your spotless book but am unsure of how to handle a stain of scuff marks on my carpet. I'm not sure what ... more
- Michael Dalton on New release movie reviews - November 22 With regards to your FILTH review, it is actually Jim Broadbent, not David. more
- Dolores Styring on Around the home with Shannon Lush Have dots of glue on my Formica bench. Could you suggest some remedy. Would be very grateful. Dolores Styring more
- mandy on JFK The Movie: Fact vs Myth JFK The Final 24 Hours was an interesting incite. Foxtel National Geographic. more
- mandy on Linda Blair with Denis Walter One of the best horror movies of all time a great cast. more
- mandy on Remembering President John F. Kennedy ... The Kennedy's had a lot of skeletons in their closests they were far from perfect. The doco I was impressed by was JFK. The ... more
- Fed up paramedic on Woman waits two hours for ambulance If the privately run dispatching service would just tell patients there cas is deemed not a life threatening emergency and ... more
Winner of the October 2012 Momentum/3AW Small Business Award
We are pleased to advise that the winner of the October 2012 3AW Momentum Awards is:
The Regimental Condiment Company
Launched in 2010, The Regimental Condiment Company produces a range of preserves, relishes and sauces from their commercial kitchen in Daylesford. The products source Australian ingredients wherever possible, and use no artificial colours or flavours. Distinctive product names use military references harking back to the Officers’ Mess and the British Raj.
The Regimental Condiment Company is now exporting to Dubai, Malaysia, Singapore and China and was recently launched in Harvey Nichols in London.
SBMS was impressed by the Regimental Condiment Company’s focus on quality in the production and presentation of its products, especially the use of local and natural ingredients and the attractive and distinctive packaging used. It was also impressed by the company’s marketing strategy that combines an interesting product idea, with a love of military history and cooking and a collection of old family recipes. In setting up its operation in Daylesford, The Regimental Condiment Company is also providing employment opportunities to regional people.
SBMS would like to congratulate The Regimental Condiment Company on its success to date and wish them every success in the future.