- New release movie reviews - May 17
- Casey Donovan sings for Denis Walter
- Denis Walter and 'Postman Pat' at the World Stamp Show
- New movie release reviews - May 9
- Sunrise girls and their not-so-glamourous mornings
- The Great Gatsby's Callan McAuliffe
- Star Trek Director JJ Abrams
- The Ten Tenors perform 'Hey Jude'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Shelley Blew on Around the home with Shannon Lush Hi Shannon, Can you please help me to remove the sticky residue from airport stickers off an ostrich skin barrel bag. more
- Kere on Casey Donovan sings for Denis Walter This is a fine example of why this woman is my favourite singer EVER. From Metallica to Mama Cass, she shines and channels ... more
- Debbie May on Around the home with Shannon Lush We have recently built a new home and have bamboo click together floorboards. Some tradie has walked something through which ... more
- jane on Around the home with Shannon Lush HELP please ShannonI have ironed an iron on number onto the back of my sons footy jumper and it has wrinkled. I need to ... more
- John Twomey on New release movie reviews - 21 March Marie,As I hope you have found by now, "The Cruel Sea" is available through Amazon.com at ... more
- John Twomey on The Ten Tenors perform 'Hey Jude' Wow. That kind of ... sucked, to be honest. And for anyone who says, "Oh, I suppose you could do it better" ... yes, as a ... more
- abdul the "turkish bath"(er) on Renee Geyer with Billy Pinnell She's a class act I saw her at the Albion in South Melb, now the butchered plastic joint called the Motel.Get to see her ... more
- Yvonne McCaig on Health with Gerald Quigley Hi Gerald,Could you please tell me what to take for weak finger nails that also have ugly ridges?Kind regardsYvonne more
- Pru on Sunrise girls and their ... Heard this Barr piece comment one time she is so tired in the afternoon, she feels like belting the kids at 4.00 p.m. more
- Michelle on Around the home with Shannon Lush Hi Shannon, we had my daughters 18th on the weekend and we hired a slushie machine. Just my luck someone who was rather ... more
- Caroline on Around the home with Shannon Lush Hi Shannon, I placed my dark wet washing on top of the wet light colours and I have had a black pair of jeans leave dye on a ... more
- Chris Hutton on Around the home with Shannon Lush Hi Shannon On 7/5/13 you answered a question in relation to cleaning Scanpan cookware - I missed most of your answer but ... more
- Colleen on Health with Gerald Quigley My hisband has been ill bronchitis and pneunomia for about 3 weeks. Could you please repeat the supplements you suggested ... more
- the serial pest on The Ten Tenors perform 'Hey Jude' Why was this not authorised by me first? more
- Kim on Around the home with Shannon Lush Hi ShannonCan you tell me a good way to get rid of the fishy smell from towels/clothes used on a recent fishing trip. I have ... more
- Kerrie Ribergaard on Around the home with Shannon Lush How do I get stains out of a baby dress that has never been worn but stored in cupboard for 5 years more
- Andrew Gleeson on Live at 3AW: Clare Bowditch Dennis,Yesterday (Wednesdy) you had a interview with a n opera trained singer who was had released a new album. I didnt get ... more
- Lesley on Around the home with Shannon Lush Hi Shannon the other week you spoke about getting stains out of the carpet using a steamer and what to put in the water. My ... more
- Joe Garra on Don Adams & Get Smart - Fast Facts Best TV show ever! more
- Jim on Jim's movie cheat sheet - 11 March Hello Marie! The Cruel Sea is, without doubt, one of the greatest maritime war movies ever. You can easily get it on Amazon ... more
Winner of the October 2012 Momentum/3AW Small Business Award
We are pleased to advise that the winner of the October 2012 3AW Momentum Awards is:
The Regimental Condiment Company
Launched in 2010, The Regimental Condiment Company produces a range of preserves, relishes and sauces from their commercial kitchen in Daylesford. The products source Australian ingredients wherever possible, and use no artificial colours or flavours. Distinctive product names use military references harking back to the Officers’ Mess and the British Raj.
The Regimental Condiment Company is now exporting to Dubai, Malaysia, Singapore and China and was recently launched in Harvey Nichols in London.
SBMS was impressed by the Regimental Condiment Company’s focus on quality in the production and presentation of its products, especially the use of local and natural ingredients and the attractive and distinctive packaging used. It was also impressed by the company’s marketing strategy that combines an interesting product idea, with a love of military history and cooking and a collection of old family recipes. In setting up its operation in Daylesford, The Regimental Condiment Company is also providing employment opportunities to regional people.
SBMS would like to congratulate The Regimental Condiment Company on its success to date and wish them every success in the future.