- Paid parking D-day in Yarraville, Seddon
- Dangers of illegal commercial transport
- Man's plea to legalise voluntary euthanasia
- Are there really racists 'everywhere'?
- Printer saves man from losing his foot
- 'Why can't I relax and enjoy my meal?'
- Moira Kelly set to help deformed boy
- School bans cross-dressing for charity
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mik on Paid parking D-day in Yarraville, Seddon Its about time councils understand that they work for us, not the other way around. I dont actually think that council can ... more
- cChris watts on Paid parking D-day in Yarraville, Seddon why not get rid of all councils and just install an adminastratoerr..saves us all a small fortune more
- greg scott on Paid parking D-day in Yarraville, Seddon Madness.We do not need this 3rd level of government. more
- Peggy on Paid parking D-day in Yarraville, Seddon It's all about revenue raising so they have more money to give themselves payrises and nice trips around the world.Councils ... more
- Ursula Fajerman on 250 animals face death in bank action Wonderful news about the sanctuary. Thank you to the buyers and 3aw. This is the feel good news people need to wake up to. I ... more
- Catherine on Abbott not a 'mainstream world ... Who cares what the Russians says or believed they are morons like there leader and here in Australia they believe a ... more
- Stephen on 'It's a long rant. It's not banter' Oh lets not spend too much time on this he's an educated professor. Lets concentrate on removing Black from Baa Baa Black ... more
- Yank on Abbott not a 'mainstream world ... You should be proud to have a leader with guts. At least Abott's gotta pair we in the US are stuck with Mom Jeans as a ... more
- Andrea on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I bought a puppy from Greg and when it started growing I too doubted the breed of my puppy was what I had purchased. So, I ... more
- Brenda Mentz on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I have owned five miniature poodles and have no doubt this dog is part poodle. But the breed standard for miniature poodles ... more
- Lucy Richards on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' What utter crap this pet shop owner is talking, this dog would have come from a puppy farm. They work as he said on the ... more
- Colin Lacivita on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' How can you expect a dog not to grow and remain small. It's impossible. more
- Fran & Romeo on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I think that was a poorly conducted interview if you invite people to speak on your show don't try to ridicule them I didn't ... more
- Toby Bushby on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' Looks like a Cavoodle to me, with dominant Poodle genes. They can be very small, or grow to larger than this pup is. Ally ... more
- Mandi on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' Get over it and look after the dog it deserves a good life omg humans! more
- Peggy on Police probe school chook killing What is this need to decapitate anything with some people?I guess it might be training for future "tourists" to the middle ... more
- Frank from Frankston on Police probe school chook killing This may be the work of foxes as they are notorious for killing and biting off the heads of all the chickens in a coop, if ... more
- Michelle on Bike thieves caught on CCTV So hope these thieves are caught! more
- Lukew on Bike thieves caught on CCTV So you can be filmed knocking off a motor bike and nothing can be done but pity help you if you do 44kmh in a 40kmh zone. more
- Mike on 'I'd grab the bastard' Considering Abbott is still saying that Russian backed rebels were behind MH17 despite all evidence to the contrary and the ... more
A night for Howie
Friends of policeman Andrew Howard have banded together to create a fundraising event after their mate was diagnosed with terminal cancer.
Due to the overwhelming amount of support for Andrew, the BBQ is full and will not be able to accommodate any more people.
However, please donate to the Andrew Howard Fund to pledge your support.
Police Credit Co-Op
BSB: 704 230
Account Number: 100458491
What an amazing night it was for Howie. So many people turned up and everyone had a great time supporting such a great bloke. You are a great Police member and an amazing person mate, you deserved all of it. Thanks to 3AW for helping out also.lee Friday 12 October, 2012 - 10:06 AM
What a beautiful group of friends this young man has.
It is terrible when you see someone you care for go through cancer treatment and you feel so powerless. But,this is such a great way to do something to help a mate. God bless you all and keep up the fight Andrew.Jackie Thursday 11 October, 2012 - 2:01 PM