- Playful seal salutes beachgoers
- 'This smells like a Napthine government rort'
- Cruel thieves swipe oxygen trolley
- 'We need to get tough on truckies'
- Hinch freed from jail sans beard
- Woman nearly dies after lack of labelling
- Melbourne's rail horror
- Beach rules are a dog's breakfast
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- wayne on Playful seal salutes beachgoers Wildlife officers should have been there to stop people getting to close, the elephant seal that was on a Perth beach ... more
- Mandi on Playful seal salutes beachgoers I couldn't agree more. more
- Angelo on Playful seal salutes beachgoers ^way to kill the mood!Great pics, great fun story more
- Greg on 'This smells like a Napthine government ... It's easy to stop the rort,don't play them. more
- Luke on Playful seal salutes beachgoers People are so clueless to what damage a wild seal can do to someone, particularly a child. But then many people are totally ... more
- ivan tipp on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Truckie bashing is GREAT for a few points Neil. But remember the driver of that small truck was a ratbag. more
- poppitt on Hinch freed from jail sans beard 50 days for $100,000.00 wow why would anyone pay fines. more
- jgl Melb on Hinch freed from jail sans beard A garden variety prison release,or the second coming of Christ? more
- Gloria on Hinch freed from jail sans beard Derryn, please, please, please grow your beard back. more
- PH on Hinch freed from jail sans beard My first though looking at that photo was Darren James in 30 years time. more
- Pat Heuvel on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Definitely not the right thing to do. You want to crack down on someone? crack down on the ones that use their phones while ... more
- darrin on Hinch freed from jail sans beard Derryn your lucky i know people have had to spend 1 day per $100 but i guess like most people with some fame to there name ... more
- Sarah on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Truck drivers are constantly speeding on the roads I travel. I have watched a truck in front of me lose control and jack ... more
- joe on 'We need to get tough on truckies' I think a good idea for the point system on your licence is that the first 4 points are normal fines. Then next 4 points are ... more
- Russell Watts on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Neil, it should not matter if you are a truck driver or not, if you lose 12 points then you lose your licence. But the laws ... more
- Andrew on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Hi Neil. Why not extend fines to trucking companies as well as drivers? Truck company gets the same fine as the driver? Or a ... more
- poppitt on 'We need to get tough on truckies' They are supposed to be professional drivers, they are supposed to know the law. I think most truck drivers are fantastic ... more
- poppitt on Woman nearly dies after lack of ... Everything packaged or not should be labelled. It is not enough for the customer to ask, my son has gluten intolernace, asks ... more
- Wendy on Woman nearly dies after lack of ... How ridiculous not having to label fresh salad ingredients by law! It's still got ingredients and someone is still going to ... more
- Hazel Finney on Beach rules are a dog's breakfast Bass Coast Council brought this ban through without proper consultation from the public. more
Alan Jones was 'hateful, bitter and totally unacceptable'
I hope this surprises no one who listens to this program but I believe what Alan Jones said about the Prime Minister’s late father was offensive, hateful, bitter and totally unacceptable.
We are better than that in this country, We have to be better than that.
Alan Jones, The Sydney Broadcaster, goes on about people he doesn’t like being un-Australian. These comments to their very core are un-Australian, and the way they have been widely condemned proves it.
His apology was weak, but I don’t like the way this is turning either.
The government is trying to link Tony Abbott to this. This is not far.
Abbott is not responsible for what this gorilla, Jones, does. But he should condemn it unequivocally and he hasn’t. He should have condemned it in stronger terms and he must do that today.
Jones should apologise properly and he hasn’t. But all these calls to sack Jones and to silence him and everything, that is just nonsense.
That is wrong. Condemn him. Don’t listen to him, but don’t turn him into a martyr.
The government is using this for political mileage.
The Prime Minister to her credit is standing above it and having nothing to do with it. But her team, Nicola Roxon and the rest of them are using his disgraceful performance for political point scoring.
This is unbelievable....all this hate against AJ for his insensitive comments about JG's father when there are much much bigger issues confronting the nation today like slowing economy, job losses, longer health queues, declining education standards, rising crime rates, transport problems etc., etc. If you want to get angry over something, try focussing on real issues like what Rudd/JG did by dismantling the Pacific solution resulting in loss of lives and $billions wasted just because these 2 want to be popular and retain their job as PM. What AJ said are only words but what Rudd/JG did cost lives. And the $billions wasted could have easily built a hospital (or two), given us more police and school teachers, better roads.....get real people and use your energy to get improve the nation rather than rant over some silly comment!a loh Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 4:39 AM
Neil Mitchell you have never stopped villifying Julia Gillard since she got into politices. I seriously wonder about your obvious hatred of women in general let alone if they successful. Some years ago you used to go on and on about the women of Brighten. It was then that you showed your true colours of how you really felt about women. Your patronizing retorique re Mike Tyson is so sickening. You fool no one.leemob Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 2:50 PM
neil, what jones said about the pm, is not the same as what was said to john howard ! you can not compare the statements being on the same line . what alan jones stated is totaly " as he would be a low life " as for howard it could be stated that he was a traitor to the australian people , as for you i wonder sometime how level handed you really are when it come to ? labour or liberals !! cheers paulpaul boncristiano Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 10:13 PM
Who cares?Ivan@kinnane Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 8:35 PM
Your all missing the point,Allan Jones andTonyAbbots sister are both gay,and who opposes gay marriage,yeah right,now who's parents are ashamed now,not the Primeministers that's for sure!Garry Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 6:46 PM
And i heard the other day Tony saying he is expecting dirty politics from Labour Party ......little did he know the dirty politics ...goona start from his side......what now!!!! Is Tony going to distance from this idiot ......no....n thats the co-relation why Tony is dragged into it.....Mr. NeilManny Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 12:31 PM