- 'The Easter Bunny is bad for kids'
- Thumbtack terrorists target Kew cyclists
- 'Do we need to see that?': Shaw
- Police to immobilise hoon drivers
- Government warned of pensioner backlash
- Star wheel hits 100,000th customer
- Kennett: Move Hawks to Tasmania
- FIXED: Bank backs down
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Karl Gawlik on FIXED: Bank backs down Well done Neil and 3AW. I had a similar problem with the same bank, not as serious but still a lot of money was involved. ... more
- sm on Kennett: Move Hawks to Tasmania Do it Hawks - Do it !! ASAPbetter ground - no covering to "protect fully matured men from rain etc etc"DO IT HAWKS more
- Ron G on FIXED: Bank backs down Ditch the Combank.Take accounts to Bendigo or Community based Bank more
- Amazed on FIXED: Bank backs down Yep my tears are flowing as well. How can you not have tears... more
- Amazed on Kennett: Move Hawks to Tasmania You have to be kidding Jeff Why TASMANIA :( more
- Graham on Kennett: Move Hawks to Tasmania May Jeff Kennett should move to Launceston. Has he considered 60,000 true and passionate members ? What an amazing statement ... more
- Colin Lacivita on FIXED: Bank backs down We all in the community would be lost without 3AW and Neil Mitchell CBA should know better the poor guy shouldn't have to ... more
- Noel Goodear on FIXED: Bank backs down My shares in the Commonwealth Bank says help the family, you might be right legally but where is your compassion - he has ... more
- Neddy on FIXED: Bank backs down Bloody Greedy COMMONWEALTH BANK. I removed my term deposit from this GREEDY bank in January because of their SNEEKY charges. ... more
- Chez on FIXED: Bank backs down Mr Simpson I am feeling for you and your family, re your situation. I am elated with the Commonwealth Bank, Its wonderful ... more
- Milton on FIXED: Bank backs down Neil:They shouldn't have to be dragged kicking and screaming to that position.Sorry, good move but no credit to them I am ... more
- Gavan Wignall on FIXED: Bank backs down Thanks Neil. Well done sorting the Commbank. Stuart is a former colleague of mine and having worked with him for 7 years can ... more
- David on FIXED: Bank backs down Just like warranties on cars.. not worth the paper they are written on.. I hope CBA come to this families aid but I doubt ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'Rats are eating my new home': Family's ... The rats are winning. more
- Dame Mylene on Speed camera mystery: Is this the ... They could save a lot of money by just sending out fines to P platers that drive sports utes. Before you can own one you ... more
- poppitt on 'Rats are eating my new home': Family's ... Why would it be the builders fault? more
- Stephen on Demetriou on Sunday night's clash There lays the problem with the AFL thinking Sunday night football suits the supporters. REALLY!! more
- Keith J on School porn incident 'isolated' Being the father of the other child i understand the frustration and anger.This is an unfortunate event that has taken ... more
- Christine on Jealous parents target Bonds babies To the people who shared their poisoness views, how totally disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourselves. more
- Ms Bobby Cobani on Rosie Batty's anger at TV host I hope Chief Commissioner and other prominent males speak up. No one can know the type of fear Rosie is talking about. ... more
Alan Jones was 'hateful, bitter and totally unacceptable'
I hope this surprises no one who listens to this program but I believe what Alan Jones said about the Prime Minister’s late father was offensive, hateful, bitter and totally unacceptable.
We are better than that in this country, We have to be better than that.
Alan Jones, The Sydney Broadcaster, goes on about people he doesn’t like being un-Australian. These comments to their very core are un-Australian, and the way they have been widely condemned proves it.
His apology was weak, but I don’t like the way this is turning either.
The government is trying to link Tony Abbott to this. This is not far.
Abbott is not responsible for what this gorilla, Jones, does. But he should condemn it unequivocally and he hasn’t. He should have condemned it in stronger terms and he must do that today.
Jones should apologise properly and he hasn’t. But all these calls to sack Jones and to silence him and everything, that is just nonsense.
That is wrong. Condemn him. Don’t listen to him, but don’t turn him into a martyr.
The government is using this for political mileage.
The Prime Minister to her credit is standing above it and having nothing to do with it. But her team, Nicola Roxon and the rest of them are using his disgraceful performance for political point scoring.
This is unbelievable....all this hate against AJ for his insensitive comments about JG's father when there are much much bigger issues confronting the nation today like slowing economy, job losses, longer health queues, declining education standards, rising crime rates, transport problems etc., etc. If you want to get angry over something, try focussing on real issues like what Rudd/JG did by dismantling the Pacific solution resulting in loss of lives and $billions wasted just because these 2 want to be popular and retain their job as PM. What AJ said are only words but what Rudd/JG did cost lives. And the $billions wasted could have easily built a hospital (or two), given us more police and school teachers, better roads.....get real people and use your energy to get improve the nation rather than rant over some silly comment!a loh Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 4:39 AM
Neil Mitchell you have never stopped villifying Julia Gillard since she got into politices. I seriously wonder about your obvious hatred of women in general let alone if they successful. Some years ago you used to go on and on about the women of Brighten. It was then that you showed your true colours of how you really felt about women. Your patronizing retorique re Mike Tyson is so sickening. You fool no one.leemob Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 2:50 PM
neil, what jones said about the pm, is not the same as what was said to john howard ! you can not compare the statements being on the same line . what alan jones stated is totaly " as he would be a low life " as for howard it could be stated that he was a traitor to the australian people , as for you i wonder sometime how level handed you really are when it come to ? labour or liberals !! cheers paulpaul boncristiano Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 10:13 PM
Who cares?Ivan@kinnane Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 8:35 PM
Your all missing the point,Allan Jones andTonyAbbots sister are both gay,and who opposes gay marriage,yeah right,now who's parents are ashamed now,not the Primeministers that's for sure!Garry Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 6:46 PM
And i heard the other day Tony saying he is expecting dirty politics from Labour Party ......little did he know the dirty politics ...goona start from his side......what now!!!! Is Tony going to distance from this idiot ......no....n thats the co-relation why Tony is dragged into it.....Mr. NeilManny Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 12:31 PM