- Hackers target webcams
- Keep on holding on
- 'I don't deserve this'
- Car park rip-off
- Photo: Cane toad in Melbourne?
- Shrine shadow building approved
- From the steps of Parliament
- Is this Xmas tree worth $1m?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Solomons' Sword on 'I don't deserve this' Paramedic standing over a sick patient: "Who are you going to vote for" before deciding what treatment to administer...Some ... more
- Deffa on 'I don't deserve this' @ David, It is not the same deal. The potential labour offer is 12% over 2 years, Governmet offer is 12% over 3 yrs. There ... more
- Janelle on Photo: Cane toad in Melbourne? Looks like a 'Banjo Frog' to me. Found one in Greensborough. more
- Sam Maglitto on 'I don't deserve this' Over this Union lead Dispute, yes I think Ambos and Paramedics deserve a better deal, But using the Vehicles and their ... more
- Heather on 'I don't deserve this' Unbelievable!!! This story has just decided my vote! Thank you Louise for your service (ditto to all other paramedics) and ... more
- Anna Brown on 'I don't deserve this' Louise is an incredibly hard working & dedicated paramedic. Paramedics work long hours in what r often traumatic & ... more
- IBARKER on 'I don't deserve this' Wear the uniform ?? but not your political "VIEWS""" more
- Marsha on Photo: Cane toad in Melbourne? I had a look at some photos as I didn't think the feet looked like a cane toad. Thanks for the Pobblebonk name - feet are ... more
- Lukew on 'I don't deserve this' The ambulance service should not be political and I think the disciplinary action for using the uniform to promote a ... more
- David on 'I don't deserve this' They were offered the same deal they said Labor offered and they would accept.. This is another example of Union thugs ... more
- Peggy on 'I don't deserve this' If she wants to make it personal then she should protest. Even if in uniform she can protest but to represent her employer ... more
- The quiet 'medic on 'I don't deserve this' Not mentioned here is that wearing our uniform for union actions outside of work is covered under protected industrial ... more
- Mark Cornford on 'I don't deserve this' It's getting to the stage that the Ambo's will soon ask if you are Liberal or Labour and if you are not what they support ... more
- Kylie on 'I don't deserve this' This gives one some insight into the bullying culture ambos cop under Ambulance Victoria. They treat ambos like utter ... more
- Kris on 'I don't deserve this' Yeah it seems pathetic but if it is policy you knew about it and you broke the rules then you should get punished for it. more
- Angry Ambo on 'I don't deserve this' This is yet another example of Ambulance Victoria's adversarial management approach toward their employees. They ... more
- Luke on Photo: Cane toad in Melbourne? Just to add, there are quite a few variations of Pobblebonk frog, also known as an Eastern Banjo - ... more
- Luke on Photo: Cane toad in Melbourne? Its a native frog called a Pobblebonk! Got to be careful not misidentifying animals. more
- Tracy Anderson on Photo: Cane toad in Melbourne? You were right the first time That slimy pestle beast dose look like Clive Palmer but then again if it really was him he ... more
- Scott on Photo: Cane toad in Melbourne? 100% not a cane toad, it's a common froglet. more
Alan Jones was 'hateful, bitter and totally unacceptable'
I hope this surprises no one who listens to this program but I believe what Alan Jones said about the Prime Minister’s late father was offensive, hateful, bitter and totally unacceptable.
We are better than that in this country, We have to be better than that.
Alan Jones, The Sydney Broadcaster, goes on about people he doesn’t like being un-Australian. These comments to their very core are un-Australian, and the way they have been widely condemned proves it.
His apology was weak, but I don’t like the way this is turning either.
The government is trying to link Tony Abbott to this. This is not far.
Abbott is not responsible for what this gorilla, Jones, does. But he should condemn it unequivocally and he hasn’t. He should have condemned it in stronger terms and he must do that today.
Jones should apologise properly and he hasn’t. But all these calls to sack Jones and to silence him and everything, that is just nonsense.
That is wrong. Condemn him. Don’t listen to him, but don’t turn him into a martyr.
The government is using this for political mileage.
The Prime Minister to her credit is standing above it and having nothing to do with it. But her team, Nicola Roxon and the rest of them are using his disgraceful performance for political point scoring.
This is unbelievable....all this hate against AJ for his insensitive comments about JG's father when there are much much bigger issues confronting the nation today like slowing economy, job losses, longer health queues, declining education standards, rising crime rates, transport problems etc., etc. If you want to get angry over something, try focussing on real issues like what Rudd/JG did by dismantling the Pacific solution resulting in loss of lives and $billions wasted just because these 2 want to be popular and retain their job as PM. What AJ said are only words but what Rudd/JG did cost lives. And the $billions wasted could have easily built a hospital (or two), given us more police and school teachers, better roads.....get real people and use your energy to get improve the nation rather than rant over some silly comment!a loh Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 4:39 AM
Neil Mitchell you have never stopped villifying Julia Gillard since she got into politices. I seriously wonder about your obvious hatred of women in general let alone if they successful. Some years ago you used to go on and on about the women of Brighten. It was then that you showed your true colours of how you really felt about women. Your patronizing retorique re Mike Tyson is so sickening. You fool no one.leemob Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 2:50 PM
neil, what jones said about the pm, is not the same as what was said to john howard ! you can not compare the statements being on the same line . what alan jones stated is totaly " as he would be a low life " as for howard it could be stated that he was a traitor to the australian people , as for you i wonder sometime how level handed you really are when it come to ? labour or liberals !! cheers paulpaul boncristiano Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 10:13 PM
Who cares?Ivan@kinnane Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 8:35 PM
Your all missing the point,Allan Jones andTonyAbbots sister are both gay,and who opposes gay marriage,yeah right,now who's parents are ashamed now,not the Primeministers that's for sure!Garry Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 6:46 PM
And i heard the other day Tony saying he is expecting dirty politics from Labour Party ......little did he know the dirty politics ...goona start from his side......what now!!!! Is Tony going to distance from this idiot ......no....n thats the co-relation why Tony is dragged into it.....Mr. NeilManny Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 12:31 PM