- Hackers target webcams
- Keep on holding on
- 'I don't deserve this'
- Car park rip-off
- Photo: Cane toad in Melbourne?
- Shrine shadow building approved
- From the steps of Parliament
- Is this Xmas tree worth $1m?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Heather on 'I don't deserve this' Unbelievable!!! This story has just decided my vote! Thank you Louise for your service (ditto to all other paramedics) and ... more
- Anna Brown on 'I don't deserve this' Louise is an incredibly hard working & dedicated paramedic. Paramedics work long hours in what r often traumatic & ... more
- IBARKER on 'I don't deserve this' Wear the uniform ?? but not your political "VIEWS""" more
- Lukew on 'I don't deserve this' The ambulance service should not be political and I think the disciplinary action for using the uniform to promote a ... more
- David on 'I don't deserve this' They were offered the same deal they said Labor offered and they would accept.. This is another example of Union thugs ... more
- Peggy on 'I don't deserve this' If she wants to make it personal then she should protest. Even if in uniform she can protest but to represent her employer ... more
- The quiet 'medic on 'I don't deserve this' Not mentioned here is that wearing our uniform for union actions outside of work is covered under protected industrial ... more
- Mark Cornford on 'I don't deserve this' It's getting to the stage that the Ambo's will soon ask if you are Liberal or Labour and if you are not what they support ... more
- Kylie on 'I don't deserve this' This gives one some insight into the bullying culture ambos cop under Ambulance Victoria. They treat ambos like utter ... more
- Kris on 'I don't deserve this' Yeah it seems pathetic but if it is policy you knew about it and you broke the rules then you should get punished for it. more
- Angry Ambo on 'I don't deserve this' This is yet another example of Ambulance Victoria's adversarial management approach toward their employees. They ... more
- John Karmouche on From the steps of Parliament Thank you Neil for allowing the VMC to put forward its argument for Lane Filtering. The facts are - every motorcycle rider ... more
- andy on Is this Xmas tree worth $1m? not worth a $ more
- David R on Is this Xmas tree worth $1m? Ahhh the easy way to riches .... a government contract!!! more
- Mick on Is this Xmas tree worth $1m? Wait till its lit up at night, it will be worth it. People will drive from Melbourne to see it. more
- Gloss on Is this Xmas tree worth $1m? If it lights up at night it would be awesome! more
- Nick on Is this Xmas tree worth $1m? Christine, I don't know her personally but I doubt Sally is responsible for Geelong being in the situation it's in ... more
- Brad on Is this Xmas tree worth $1m? I see it as a beacon for the greater Geelong area. As the tourists flock through over the Christmas period hopefully a few ... more
- Bugs54 on Is this Xmas tree worth $1m? This is how Lord Mayor Paparazzi went bankrupt in England and he will do the same to Geelong. more
- Frank on Is this Xmas tree worth $1m? Mr Squiggle's Rocket. more
Alarming rise of female drink drivers
Neil Mitchell is alarmed at the recent spate of female drink drivers on Victorian roads.
In the past seven days, a Narre Warren woman blew .304 in a black BMW and yesterday a 55-year Mooroolbark woman registered .285 after crashing her car into a property, narrowly missing a young child playing on a trampoline.
Speaking with Acting Assistant Commissioner for Traffic Neville Taylor, Neil Mitchell asked whether women are suddenly taking more risks with alcohol and driving.
The Traffic cop said the unfortunate events of the past week are most likely a one-off.
"I don't see anything that this is trend over time. However, it is important we make these incidences available to the public," Mr. Taylor said.
"We have breath tested 520,000 drivers since September, so if you plan to use the roads over the holiday period, expect to be breath tested."
whats wrong with people that they have to wipe themselves out - are they that depressed that they cant have a good time without being drunk. A sad world.brad Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 3:53 PM
Get real. a lot of "SO CALLED MOTHERS DRINK AND DRIVE" Time to put the "BOOZE" BUSES near Schools.IAN Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 2:40 PM