- Child attacked by stranger in park
- Teenage pregnancy declining
- Teenage pregnancy declining
- Officers face misconduct hearing
- Offensive graffiti to be removed
- AFLPA fires back at ASADA
- 'I hope I never have to do it again'
- Why your digital TV cuts out
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- jgl Melb on 'Street culture mixed with Islamism' Why?you ask;Because that thing between the ears that allows the overwhelming majority of us to function normally and more ... more
- Christine on 'Street culture mixed with Islamism' Christ, everytime I turn on the TV it's Muslim this, Muslim that. What are they, the centre of the Universe? I don't think ... more
- Peggy on The angry and the bizarre: Radio ... Smells of corruption.What is even more strange is that Reeva's parents are satisfied with the sentence. Which parent would ... more
- King of Footscray on Paid parking approved for Yarraville Only fair and reasonable in my view, especially considering the reliance of paid parking revenue is currently heaped solely ... more
- Mik on Paid parking approved for Yarraville Its about time councils understand that they work for us, not the other way around. I dont actually think that council can ... more
- cChris watts on Paid parking approved for Yarraville why not get rid of all councils and just install an adminastratoerr..saves us all a small fortune more
- greg scott on Paid parking approved for Yarraville Madness.We do not need this 3rd level of government. more
- Peggy on Paid parking approved for Yarraville It's all about revenue raising so they have more money to give themselves payrises and nice trips around the world.Councils ... more
- Ursula Fajerman on 250 animals face death in bank action Wonderful news about the sanctuary. Thank you to the buyers and 3aw. This is the feel good news people need to wake up to. I ... more
- Catherine on Abbott not a 'mainstream world ... Who cares what the Russians says or believed they are morons like there leader and here in Australia they believe a ... more
- Stephen on 'It's a long rant. It's not banter' Oh lets not spend too much time on this he's an educated professor. Lets concentrate on removing Black from Baa Baa Black ... more
- Yank on Abbott not a 'mainstream world ... You should be proud to have a leader with guts. At least Abott's gotta pair we in the US are stuck with Mom Jeans as a ... more
- Andrea on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I bought a puppy from Greg and when it started growing I too doubted the breed of my puppy was what I had purchased. So, I ... more
- Brenda Mentz on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I have owned five miniature poodles and have no doubt this dog is part poodle. But the breed standard for miniature poodles ... more
- Lucy Richards on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' What utter crap this pet shop owner is talking, this dog would have come from a puppy farm. They work as he said on the ... more
- Colin Lacivita on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' How can you expect a dog not to grow and remain small. It's impossible. more
- Fran & Romeo on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I think that was a poorly conducted interview if you invite people to speak on your show don't try to ridicule them I didn't ... more
- Toby Bushby on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' Looks like a Cavoodle to me, with dominant Poodle genes. They can be very small, or grow to larger than this pup is. Ally ... more
- Mandi on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' Get over it and look after the dog it deserves a good life omg humans! more
- Peggy on Police probe school chook killing What is this need to decapitate anything with some people?I guess it might be training for future "tourists" to the middle ... more
Camilleri should tell Prue Bird's family where her body is
Leslie Alfred Camilleri. You know his name. He's an awful man, he is evil, he's one of the worst we've seen.
He has tortured, killed and raped young women, the Bega school girls, and he will never come out of jail.
In court yesterday as we told you at the time, he admitted to killing Prue Bird, 13-year-old girl in 1992. At last he's admitted it.
There's more process to go, but if there's any decency, or conscience or humanity about Leslie Alfred Camilleri, he must tell the family where her body is. Its never been found.
They've, I guess, got the beginning of closure now after wondering for 20 years, he's confirmed that he killed her. But they can't really have the full closure until they have that funeral, and Camilleri should tell them. And why not?
He's the only one that can tell them where the body is, and until he does that, I don't think he should have any of the privileges in jail.
I imagine that legally you can't do that, but there are certain privileges given to well-behaved prisoners and I would suggest that there should be a situation where you say to Camilleri 'you are not a well-behaved prisoner until you tell this family where that girl's body is'.
He's convicted, he's never coming out of jail, why wouldn't he tell them?
I doubt it's legal, but I think he should be punished until he tells the family where her body is and gives them some hope of closure after all these years.
It won't happen, but in my view it should happen.
This will tell you how warped the prison system and everything that goes with it,Craig minogue is the Russell St bomber he killed Policewoman Angela Taylor, he is linked to the vanishing of Prue but refuses to admit it,he bludgeoned to death an inmate, the prison has given him the privilege over the years to study and was AWARDED a PHD. He calls himself a doctor and insists the prison staff call him one, LaTrobe university supplied that killer with the right to study and achieve.This is a convicted killer,look up his website it makes me sick we have a hope in hell on the outside to expect any justice for family's of murder victims these morons are pampered inside they are the ones in charge inside Craig Minogue the Russell St bomber is due for release in 2014. He actually wasn't even given life for that crime he's been given second chances all his life and privileges and this is what I'm getting at.mandy Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 9:25 AM
theres more to this story and in my heart i believe this evil low life dog didnt act alone.Just tell her mother where prue is so we can all say goodbye,shame on you,that pig is the offender yet he holds the trump card, how would you feel if it was your family, your never getting out, so please if you have a little bit of heart tell jenny where her baby isLesley Anne Testa Wednesday 12 December, 2012 - 7:47 AM
That photo above of that maniac is old it was taken in the 90s he's a big fat son of a bitch now the meals must be good inside, I say starve the bastard.poptart Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 7:58 PM
Prisoners thrive in Australian jails its just a 2 star hotel for misfits that can't conform to society no bills, 3 meals a day, books, computers, counselling etc the list is endless this vicious,evil mongrel has lived on after he murdered for 20 more years because his life inside is not a hard place to be in,the people running the prison wouldn't have the guts to punish him we come up with these ideas but unfortunately it won't happen. One idea would be to stop any visitors I doubt he'd have any,reduce his food intake,no reading my list is endless.mandy Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 2:00 PM