- 'It can happen to anyone'
- Bank asks for 3-year-old's details
- Students told to take off Poppy
- Doyle to purge streets of cheap grog
- Has Neil Mitchell broken the law?
- Lite, but not that easy to deliver
- CanTeen makes a difference
- 'These women have shaken us up'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- garry on Students told to take off Poppy Sack the teacher for imparting there own views on the children. How disgustingly disrespectful of our fallen fathers.I could ... more
- Tess on 'It can happen to anyone' I year it was NOT AN ACCIDENT IT WAS A DELIBERATE ONCE SHE CHOSE TO DRIVE ....... and she gets congratulated and rewarded ... more
- IBARKER on 'It can happen to anyone' Sorry to "LATE". more
- Graeme Porter on 'It can happen to anyone' Could somebody look at these wire traffic barriers that are being installed everywhere. On the South Gippsland Highway the ... more
- marypenny on 'It can happen to anyone' yea yea yea!allthese rogue booze filled drivers are having a revival and are all successful whatever.Yea we can do it! ... more
- Sean Murphy on Students told to take off Poppy Last time I looked a poppy was not a religious item nor was a bracelet. Where did this teacher get the idea that Remembrance ... more
- Rachel on 'It can happen to anyone' This is a brilliant campaign. Amanda is making such a statement in sharing this story.I frequently attend functions and then ... more
- Gloria on Students told to take off Poppy I am an RSL Poppy Seller and I find this story incredible.What is this teachers background? more
- Irish on Students told to take off Poppy Disgraceful! I hope the principal doesn't take the side of the teacher concerned but as usual the minority win don't they? more
- johnson on Students told to take off Poppy who's...Poppy's...hmmm...looks like the ten year old is not the only one in need of schooling more
- PatQuickCrazy on Students told to take off Poppy Seriously, who are we catering for here?? This is outrageous! Sack the teacher I say! more
- Kate on Students told to take off Poppy So should the teacher now ignore all of the school policies just in case a parent decides their child should be an exception ... more
- Daniel on Students told to take off Poppy So there is a kid wearing a piece of jewellery which he shouldn't be wearing and a teacher confiscates it ... Fair and ... more
- Carl Thompson on Students told to take off Poppy If one of my children was at that school the teacher would get a crowbar around the ears. I hope that there is a patriot ... more
- Dave on Students told to take off Poppy What was the teachers nationality.????It could explain a bit. more
- Eejay 68 on Students told to take off Poppy How unaustralian of this teacher. The wearing of poppies/badges should be encouraged in schools for the week of the event. more
- Vicki simpson on Students told to take off Poppy I've had kids going there for the last 17 year the school has always sold Anzac badges and have sold Poppy's as well the ... more
- Peggy on 'These women have shaken us up' Why should any murder be considered average? The victim is still dead and the impact on the family is just as great so why ... more
- Gloria on Breakfast clubs for schools And how do they determine whether the children are disadvantaged or the parents just plain lazy. more
- Susie on Breakfast clubs for schools Parents get money from Centrelink to do this yet they spend elsewhere. School breakfast program started here years ago when ... more
Camilleri should tell Prue Bird's family where her body is
Leslie Alfred Camilleri. You know his name. He's an awful man, he is evil, he's one of the worst we've seen.
He has tortured, killed and raped young women, the Bega school girls, and he will never come out of jail.
In court yesterday as we told you at the time, he admitted to killing Prue Bird, 13-year-old girl in 1992. At last he's admitted it.
There's more process to go, but if there's any decency, or conscience or humanity about Leslie Alfred Camilleri, he must tell the family where her body is. Its never been found.
They've, I guess, got the beginning of closure now after wondering for 20 years, he's confirmed that he killed her. But they can't really have the full closure until they have that funeral, and Camilleri should tell them. And why not?
He's the only one that can tell them where the body is, and until he does that, I don't think he should have any of the privileges in jail.
I imagine that legally you can't do that, but there are certain privileges given to well-behaved prisoners and I would suggest that there should be a situation where you say to Camilleri 'you are not a well-behaved prisoner until you tell this family where that girl's body is'.
He's convicted, he's never coming out of jail, why wouldn't he tell them?
I doubt it's legal, but I think he should be punished until he tells the family where her body is and gives them some hope of closure after all these years.
It won't happen, but in my view it should happen.
This will tell you how warped the prison system and everything that goes with it,Craig minogue is the Russell St bomber he killed Policewoman Angela Taylor, he is linked to the vanishing of Prue but refuses to admit it,he bludgeoned to death an inmate, the prison has given him the privilege over the years to study and was AWARDED a PHD. He calls himself a doctor and insists the prison staff call him one, LaTrobe university supplied that killer with the right to study and achieve.This is a convicted killer,look up his website it makes me sick we have a hope in hell on the outside to expect any justice for family's of murder victims these morons are pampered inside they are the ones in charge inside Craig Minogue the Russell St bomber is due for release in 2014. He actually wasn't even given life for that crime he's been given second chances all his life and privileges and this is what I'm getting at.mandy Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 9:25 AM
theres more to this story and in my heart i believe this evil low life dog didnt act alone.Just tell her mother where prue is so we can all say goodbye,shame on you,that pig is the offender yet he holds the trump card, how would you feel if it was your family, your never getting out, so please if you have a little bit of heart tell jenny where her baby isLesley Anne Testa Wednesday 12 December, 2012 - 7:47 AM
That photo above of that maniac is old it was taken in the 90s he's a big fat son of a bitch now the meals must be good inside, I say starve the bastard.poptart Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 7:58 PM
Prisoners thrive in Australian jails its just a 2 star hotel for misfits that can't conform to society no bills, 3 meals a day, books, computers, counselling etc the list is endless this vicious,evil mongrel has lived on after he murdered for 20 more years because his life inside is not a hard place to be in,the people running the prison wouldn't have the guts to punish him we come up with these ideas but unfortunately it won't happen. One idea would be to stop any visitors I doubt he'd have any,reduce his food intake,no reading my list is endless.mandy Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 2:00 PM