- Neil Mitchell negotiates with protestor on Flinders Street rail tracks
- Ambulance Service in crisis: one hour and 22 minutes but still no response
- Show a little tact, Premier Napthine
- Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian impression was just a bad joke
- Demetriou: Bump is not dead
- Demetriou: Drug policy has saved AFL players' lives
- Salvos frustrated by students' undercover homeless stunt
- A must-listen insight into the pressures our paramedics face
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Cam on Ambulance Service in crisis: one hour ... Although every person wants to have a world class health system, this is difficult to acheive with the policys currently in ... more
- Lukew on Show a little tact, Premier Napthine Of course this coming from a journalist; a profession notorious for its stomping all over decency in the tactless pursuit of ... more
- Lukew on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... This is not even remotely racist in any negative sense. more
- Paddy on Show a little tact, Premier Napthine No mention of seat belt.....? more
- sue ostroff on Neil Mitchell negotiates with protestor ... well done Neil, you spoke to Gerry with respect. Thankyou more
- Ambo on Ambulance Service in crisis: one hour ... Clearly, from the decision to leave the hospital and see the GP over blood test results, this was NOT an emergency case.Had ... more
- Worried on Ambulance Service in crisis: one hour ... Please don't blame the Ambos - blame the system that they are desperately trying to work within.CODE RED - Value YOUR Ambos more
- Greg on Show a little tact, Premier Napthine He will take any opportunity for a pic. The one you won't see is him with the ambo's that worked on the driver with a truck ... more
- supportourambos on Ambulance Service in crisis: one hour ... Simple fact is Ambulance Victoria is in crisis. How Mr.Sasella remains in his job is a joke. Vic Pol had a massive shake up ... more
- Maurice Xanthos on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... Has anyone mentioned Darren James's impressions. All done in good humour and no one seems to get offended. And what about ... more
- IAN on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... Get over it. more
- Mighty Mick on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... Amazing of what we are becoming as a society soon no-one will talk to one another because of fear of descrimination. Our ... more
- Pete Wilson on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... Amazing isn't it, several years back Ernie Dingo interviewed Cathy Freeman on the great outdoors, opening line was "G'day ... more
- Al Colley on A must-listen insight into the ... Thank you mr and mrs work snob for your kind words and support. As a baby boomer who has been a paramedic for 27 years I can ... more
- Ricky on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... Just as well the hand wringers weren't sround when Sandy introduced Miss Australia on live tv at the Mount Gambier races ... more
- Michael on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... Its getting ridiculous when innocuous comments get labled as racist vilification. What he actually said wasnt derogatory. An ... more
- Margaret on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... So Sandy is being castigated for his comments.What about "Football, meat pies, kangaroos and Holden cars". Do Aussies object ... more
- Mal on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... Sandy just did an innocent joke badly. What fair minded Australians find insulting is the over-reaction by those saying it ... more
- Gordon on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... What a vile little man Sandy Roberts is, people like him make it shameful to be Australian. more
- Barry Cooper on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... These poor fools with nothing better to do than whinge about anything that strikes their mind should get a bloody life I for ... more
Camilleri should tell Prue Bird's family where her body is
Leslie Alfred Camilleri. You know his name. He's an awful man, he is evil, he's one of the worst we've seen.
He has tortured, killed and raped young women, the Bega school girls, and he will never come out of jail.
In court yesterday as we told you at the time, he admitted to killing Prue Bird, 13-year-old girl in 1992. At last he's admitted it.
There's more process to go, but if there's any decency, or conscience or humanity about Leslie Alfred Camilleri, he must tell the family where her body is. Its never been found.
They've, I guess, got the beginning of closure now after wondering for 20 years, he's confirmed that he killed her. But they can't really have the full closure until they have that funeral, and Camilleri should tell them. And why not?
He's the only one that can tell them where the body is, and until he does that, I don't think he should have any of the privileges in jail.
I imagine that legally you can't do that, but there are certain privileges given to well-behaved prisoners and I would suggest that there should be a situation where you say to Camilleri 'you are not a well-behaved prisoner until you tell this family where that girl's body is'.
He's convicted, he's never coming out of jail, why wouldn't he tell them?
I doubt it's legal, but I think he should be punished until he tells the family where her body is and gives them some hope of closure after all these years.
It won't happen, but in my view it should happen.
This will tell you how warped the prison system and everything that goes with it,Craig minogue is the Russell St bomber he killed Policewoman Angela Taylor, he is linked to the vanishing of Prue but refuses to admit it,he bludgeoned to death an inmate, the prison has given him the privilege over the years to study and was AWARDED a PHD. He calls himself a doctor and insists the prison staff call him one, LaTrobe university supplied that killer with the right to study and achieve.This is a convicted killer,look up his website it makes me sick we have a hope in hell on the outside to expect any justice for family's of murder victims these morons are pampered inside they are the ones in charge inside Craig Minogue the Russell St bomber is due for release in 2014. He actually wasn't even given life for that crime he's been given second chances all his life and privileges and this is what I'm getting at.mandy Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 9:25 AM
theres more to this story and in my heart i believe this evil low life dog didnt act alone.Just tell her mother where prue is so we can all say goodbye,shame on you,that pig is the offender yet he holds the trump card, how would you feel if it was your family, your never getting out, so please if you have a little bit of heart tell jenny where her baby isLesley Anne Testa Wednesday 12 December, 2012 - 7:47 AM
That photo above of that maniac is old it was taken in the 90s he's a big fat son of a bitch now the meals must be good inside, I say starve the bastard.poptart Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 7:58 PM
Prisoners thrive in Australian jails its just a 2 star hotel for misfits that can't conform to society no bills, 3 meals a day, books, computers, counselling etc the list is endless this vicious,evil mongrel has lived on after he murdered for 20 more years because his life inside is not a hard place to be in,the people running the prison wouldn't have the guts to punish him we come up with these ideas but unfortunately it won't happen. One idea would be to stop any visitors I doubt he'd have any,reduce his food intake,no reading my list is endless.mandy Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 2:00 PM