- Delivery decision for Cotchin
- Government rejects top architect's doubts
- Compulsory lessons for learners
- What is this little fella doing?
- Neil Mitchell's Job-Match
- Melbourne school cancels Father's Day
- Drugged teens steal cars for sport
- 'ASIO had approved his trip'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- mike on Labor's tough new stance against 'evil' So trafficking drugs away from a school is less illegal?And why drug busses? Target pubs/clubs! I hear more and more people ... more
- Eye for an Eye on Labor's tough new stance against 'evil' if you look at the history of the State Labour Government you will notice that they have always been soft on crime thanks to ... more
- elizabeth on Labor's tough new stance against 'evil' Since when has labor been strict with crime. I will never vote Labor. more
- R on Labor's tough new stance against 'evil' The only thing that I would add to this is is that they need to have counseling for the whole of there prison time instead ... more
- dee on Labor's tough new stance against 'evil' I see little point in increasing sentences when we have weak Judges letting people off with a slap on the wrist. more
- David THomas on 'The figures say it all' Statistical evidence mounts that the police often do not recruit the sharpest pencils in the box. Seriously. Turn the ... more
- John on 'The figures say it all' This is not about fairness, it is about deflecting responsibility. The camera system should conform to vehicles operating ... more
- Paul on 'The figures say it all' Have a look at the front of any modern bike and you will quickly see why it is not possible to put a front plate on. There ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on 'The figures say it all' i just cannot believe that a simple e tag cannot be stuck on the front of the bike...its so simple, surely... more
- Samuel J on 'The figures say it all' Motor cycles should have front and rear number plates. The notion that front number plates dissect pedestrians is complete ... more
- Mark on 'The figures say it all' All a bit of a joke, here in Europe, bikes get a much larger rear plate... more than double the size. Aussies often hide the ... more
- Richard on 'The figures say it all' If its such a problem why are the Penisula Link cameras facing the front? The fault is in the camera system. more
- Tom Bysen on 'The figures say it all' Why not ban bikes altogether? We can all sit jammed on the freeway, in our 2tonne suv's being safe. more
- John Karmouche on 'The figures say it all' Everyone is barking up the wrong tree. Its not about putting a number plate on a motorcycle- that's the cover story the ... more
- Lukew on 'The figures say it all' Commissioner Gordon Lewis can huff and puff all he likes but this is about the money. Never mind the doubt, why would we ... more
- poppitt on 'The figures say it all' Against the law to ride a bike that does have number plates back and front. Fine them $500 for each plate that is not ... more
- Time for a career change Neil on 'The figures say it all' Gee, it must be almost the 3rd week of the month. Time for Neil to roll out the anti motorcycle vitriol again. The same ... more
- Otto on 'The figures say it all' Anything to justify the cash cows, how many of these thousands of lethal speeding motorcycles actually result in a fatality ... more
- Gazza on Top cop concerned over pokies gang Multiculturalism at its finest more
- dom on Spot the 'ghost'? Sorry the line for popcorn was long... more
Camilleri should tell Prue Bird's family where her body is
Leslie Alfred Camilleri. You know his name. He's an awful man, he is evil, he's one of the worst we've seen.
He has tortured, killed and raped young women, the Bega school girls, and he will never come out of jail.
In court yesterday as we told you at the time, he admitted to killing Prue Bird, 13-year-old girl in 1992. At last he's admitted it.
There's more process to go, but if there's any decency, or conscience or humanity about Leslie Alfred Camilleri, he must tell the family where her body is. Its never been found.
They've, I guess, got the beginning of closure now after wondering for 20 years, he's confirmed that he killed her. But they can't really have the full closure until they have that funeral, and Camilleri should tell them. And why not?
He's the only one that can tell them where the body is, and until he does that, I don't think he should have any of the privileges in jail.
I imagine that legally you can't do that, but there are certain privileges given to well-behaved prisoners and I would suggest that there should be a situation where you say to Camilleri 'you are not a well-behaved prisoner until you tell this family where that girl's body is'.
He's convicted, he's never coming out of jail, why wouldn't he tell them?
I doubt it's legal, but I think he should be punished until he tells the family where her body is and gives them some hope of closure after all these years.
It won't happen, but in my view it should happen.
This will tell you how warped the prison system and everything that goes with it,Craig minogue is the Russell St bomber he killed Policewoman Angela Taylor, he is linked to the vanishing of Prue but refuses to admit it,he bludgeoned to death an inmate, the prison has given him the privilege over the years to study and was AWARDED a PHD. He calls himself a doctor and insists the prison staff call him one, LaTrobe university supplied that killer with the right to study and achieve.This is a convicted killer,look up his website it makes me sick we have a hope in hell on the outside to expect any justice for family's of murder victims these morons are pampered inside they are the ones in charge inside Craig Minogue the Russell St bomber is due for release in 2014. He actually wasn't even given life for that crime he's been given second chances all his life and privileges and this is what I'm getting at.mandy Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 9:25 AM
theres more to this story and in my heart i believe this evil low life dog didnt act alone.Just tell her mother where prue is so we can all say goodbye,shame on you,that pig is the offender yet he holds the trump card, how would you feel if it was your family, your never getting out, so please if you have a little bit of heart tell jenny where her baby isLesley Anne Testa Wednesday 12 December, 2012 - 7:47 AM
That photo above of that maniac is old it was taken in the 90s he's a big fat son of a bitch now the meals must be good inside, I say starve the bastard.poptart Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 7:58 PM
Prisoners thrive in Australian jails its just a 2 star hotel for misfits that can't conform to society no bills, 3 meals a day, books, computers, counselling etc the list is endless this vicious,evil mongrel has lived on after he murdered for 20 more years because his life inside is not a hard place to be in,the people running the prison wouldn't have the guts to punish him we come up with these ideas but unfortunately it won't happen. One idea would be to stop any visitors I doubt he'd have any,reduce his food intake,no reading my list is endless.mandy Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 2:00 PM