- The future of Anzac Day
- 'My hero brother': Remembering Corporal Cameron Baird
- When two 'ego maniacs' collide
- VicRoads battle: 'It's not my fine'
- New suburbs to be named after Anzacs
- Rosie Batty sent 'obscene' hate mail
- Get kids off this 'digital meat market'
- Australia's new airplanes are "horrendous lemons"
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Andrew on Australia's new airplanes are ... The picture associated with this article is not an f-35. more
- Ben on 'I'm not good, my mum's dead': ... Our thoughts go to the family and children of Fiona. Kindess and support is what these children will need in the long run. ... more
- Tracy Tot on 'Stop exploiting Anzac Day' Wrong and totally disrespectful to our diggers , have a party but don't use the uniform or anzacs to promote it. more
- lw ross on 'Stop exploiting Anzac Day' But exploiting easter is ok more
- John wright on 'Stop exploiting Anzac Day' I completely agree with Neil, it's a very sobering day of sadness and realisation people died to keep and protect what we ... more
- Maree on 'Stop exploiting Anzac Day' yhese people have no respect for anything not even themselves. more
- Karl Gawlik on FIXED: Bank backs down Well done Neil and 3AW. I had a similar problem with the same bank, not as serious but still a lot of money was involved. ... more
- sm on Kennett: Move Hawks to Tasmania Do it Hawks - Do it !! ASAPbetter ground - no covering to "protect fully matured men from rain etc etc"DO IT HAWKS more
- Ron G on FIXED: Bank backs down Ditch the Combank.Take accounts to Bendigo or Community based Bank more
- Amazed on FIXED: Bank backs down Yep my tears are flowing as well. How can you not have tears... more
- Amazed on Kennett: Move Hawks to Tasmania You have to be kidding Jeff Why TASMANIA :( more
- Graham on Kennett: Move Hawks to Tasmania May Jeff Kennett should move to Launceston. Has he considered 60,000 true and passionate members ? What an amazing statement ... more
- Colin Lacivita on FIXED: Bank backs down We all in the community would be lost without 3AW and Neil Mitchell CBA should know better the poor guy shouldn't have to ... more
- Noel Goodear on FIXED: Bank backs down My shares in the Commonwealth Bank says help the family, you might be right legally but where is your compassion - he has ... more
- Neddy on FIXED: Bank backs down Bloody Greedy COMMONWEALTH BANK. I removed my term deposit from this GREEDY bank in January because of their SNEEKY charges. ... more
- Chez on FIXED: Bank backs down Mr Simpson I am feeling for you and your family, re your situation. I am elated with the Commonwealth Bank, Its wonderful ... more
- Milton on FIXED: Bank backs down Neil:They shouldn't have to be dragged kicking and screaming to that position.Sorry, good move but no credit to them I am ... more
- Gavan Wignall on FIXED: Bank backs down Thanks Neil. Well done sorting the Commbank. Stuart is a former colleague of mine and having worked with him for 7 years can ... more
- David on FIXED: Bank backs down Just like warranties on cars.. not worth the paper they are written on.. I hope CBA come to this families aid but I doubt ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'Rats are eating my new home': Family's ... The rats are winning. more
Camilleri should tell Prue Bird's family where her body is
Leslie Alfred Camilleri. You know his name. He's an awful man, he is evil, he's one of the worst we've seen.
He has tortured, killed and raped young women, the Bega school girls, and he will never come out of jail.
In court yesterday as we told you at the time, he admitted to killing Prue Bird, 13-year-old girl in 1992. At last he's admitted it.
There's more process to go, but if there's any decency, or conscience or humanity about Leslie Alfred Camilleri, he must tell the family where her body is. Its never been found.
They've, I guess, got the beginning of closure now after wondering for 20 years, he's confirmed that he killed her. But they can't really have the full closure until they have that funeral, and Camilleri should tell them. And why not?
He's the only one that can tell them where the body is, and until he does that, I don't think he should have any of the privileges in jail.
I imagine that legally you can't do that, but there are certain privileges given to well-behaved prisoners and I would suggest that there should be a situation where you say to Camilleri 'you are not a well-behaved prisoner until you tell this family where that girl's body is'.
He's convicted, he's never coming out of jail, why wouldn't he tell them?
I doubt it's legal, but I think he should be punished until he tells the family where her body is and gives them some hope of closure after all these years.
It won't happen, but in my view it should happen.
This will tell you how warped the prison system and everything that goes with it,Craig minogue is the Russell St bomber he killed Policewoman Angela Taylor, he is linked to the vanishing of Prue but refuses to admit it,he bludgeoned to death an inmate, the prison has given him the privilege over the years to study and was AWARDED a PHD. He calls himself a doctor and insists the prison staff call him one, LaTrobe university supplied that killer with the right to study and achieve.This is a convicted killer,look up his website it makes me sick we have a hope in hell on the outside to expect any justice for family's of murder victims these morons are pampered inside they are the ones in charge inside Craig Minogue the Russell St bomber is due for release in 2014. He actually wasn't even given life for that crime he's been given second chances all his life and privileges and this is what I'm getting at.mandy Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 9:25 AM
theres more to this story and in my heart i believe this evil low life dog didnt act alone.Just tell her mother where prue is so we can all say goodbye,shame on you,that pig is the offender yet he holds the trump card, how would you feel if it was your family, your never getting out, so please if you have a little bit of heart tell jenny where her baby isLesley Anne Testa Wednesday 12 December, 2012 - 7:47 AM
That photo above of that maniac is old it was taken in the 90s he's a big fat son of a bitch now the meals must be good inside, I say starve the bastard.poptart Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 7:58 PM
Prisoners thrive in Australian jails its just a 2 star hotel for misfits that can't conform to society no bills, 3 meals a day, books, computers, counselling etc the list is endless this vicious,evil mongrel has lived on after he murdered for 20 more years because his life inside is not a hard place to be in,the people running the prison wouldn't have the guts to punish him we come up with these ideas but unfortunately it won't happen. One idea would be to stop any visitors I doubt he'd have any,reduce his food intake,no reading my list is endless.mandy Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 2:00 PM