- Princes Bridge bike lane could avoid disaster
- Adrian Bayley should have been kept in jail until he was damn near 90
- The alleged Stephen Milne rape case victim is a 'strong, decent woman'
- What sentence will Adrian Ernest Bayley receive?
- Seven reasons why Mark Neeld failed
- Is this the worst-ever answer in a beauty contest?
- No ticket: Council parking inspectors opt for warnings
- Forget politics: It's a day for interesting ideas
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Neil Melbourne on The alleged Stephen Milne rape case ... Well done Mr. Fontana, looks like some integrity is slowly creeping back into the Vic Police force. Let's have this before ... more
- Steve on The Save My Seat campaign Don't speed no need to worry about revenue raising from speed cameras then>! more
- Frank Collins on The alleged Stephen Milne rape case ... "But I will say, this young woman on my impressions is a strong and decent woman."On the basis of what? A few conversations? ... more
- Frank Collins on What sentence will Adrian Ernest Bayley ... All a sentence of 35 years before bail means is that it will 35 years before Bayley rapes and kills again. Only next time, ... more
- Solomons' Sword on Nigella Lawson is the victim in this Why the fierce resentment that Nigella will not listen to the clamour and step up and be the token frontline female for ... more
- Greg on Seven reasons why Mark Neeld failed I follow Sydney/Sth Melb and we never won a flag from 1933 to 2005,Geelong 1963 to 20007,Bulldogs last flag 1954, Melbourne ... more
- mark on What sentence will Adrian Ernest Bayley ... well with the way our justice system is these days it wouldnt surprise me if he got less then 20 yrs more
- Oonagh on What sentence will Adrian Ernest Bayley ... Bayley should be given 'life' no parole. Justice Nettle will hopefully hand down same sentence as he did with John Leslie ... more
- Julie on What sentence will Adrian Ernest Bayley ... Life with no possibility of parole......I hope......but knowing our justice system this will not happen. more
- Commerce American Style on Forget politics: It's a day for ... First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- Jim on What sentence will Adrian Ernest Bayley ... Life! and the parole board should spend some time there with him also. more
- Mark on What sentence will Adrian Ernest Bayley ... He should be executed. more
- John on The Save My Seat campaign Cmon Gazza, can't you just see that a coppa is trying to do something positive here. There's always someone to drag it back ... more
- Karl Michal's on Dee Dee denies 'victim blaming' after ... ...or it just proves my point? more
- Barney on Seven reasons why Mark Neeld failed maybe melbourne need an old experienced head like Barrassi or Robbie Flower as head of coaching to put them back on track. more
- frank on The Save My Seat campaign IN ENGLAND [UK] THERE IS A SLOW LANE . I think the roads could better hear in Australia and propely policed. more
- Chris on Dee Dee denies 'victim blaming' after ... Really?? You spoke without engaging the brain. Nobody really knows what went on, but given she was the victim you are just ... more
- MKelly on Leunig's Tony Abbott cartoon: Has he ... Michael Leunig is a genius. He offers a moment of pleasure, an opportunity to be thoughtful and an escape from the decidedly ... more
- Sinbad on Is this the worst-ever answer in a ... Or she could be your blog writer Matt, she has all the necessary skills, unintelligent, inarticulate, repetitive, boring and ... more
- Gazza on Is this the worst-ever answer in a ... Who cares what she says or sounds like.when she looks like that it doesn't matter...... more
Charles and Camilla have rebuilt themselves, but the newspaper don't get it
I don’t know how it has happened, or why, but Charles and Camilla have rebuilt themselves.
This Royal tour has really worked for them. I reckon there was some cynicism about them before this started.
They have won many people over with their dignity, informality and sense of fun. But the newspapers don’t get it.
The Age described them as ‘foppish’, meaning overly concerned by appearances and manners. And today the Herald Sun tops that. On page three with a photo of Charles drinking a beer is the headline ‘Cheers, big ears’.
Come on, that is just plain ugly, rude and unnecessary. Why?
I’d love to get some views on why and how they have rebuilt themselves.
With a name such as ggfoz who's the one that's mentally challenged? You Diana baggers are brainless morons and don't know the real facts.mandy Monday 12 November, 2012 - 7:40 PM
There will always be those people out there that will wave the flag and greet royalty in there loyal simple way regardless of what went on in their personal lives and that's their choice I'm a Diana fan so they don't interest me in the slightest.mandy Monday 12 November, 2012 - 8:22 AM
Charles and Camilla do not seem to have changed at all.
ALP supporters, such as Fairfax media whores such as 3aw, the Age, and left wing Journalists, have castigated the couple for being human beings. The media whores preferred to support the mentally challenged Diana (sold newspapers etc)ggofoz Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 9:08 AM
if you're not "beautiful"you don't count.diana could do ANYTHING but it was ok because she was "beautiful"val rigney Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 7:14 AM
Well, for a bloke twice around the block in the marriage stakes, Madame Camilla is no match to the much loved late Lady Diana Spencer. In fact, in the most acute and politest of terms, she is absolutely featureless.And, has anyone ever heard her make an intelligent speech/address?? No! Thus, she is just a grinning traveller, taxpayer funded tourist and an abject fool in my view.Samuel Kyrikos Friday 9 November, 2012 - 8:45 PM