- 'We need to get tough on truckies'
- Hinch freed from jail sans beard
- Woman nearly dies after lack of labelling
- Melbourne's rail horror
- Beach rules are a dog's breakfast
- East West protestors vow to continue fight
- Setting the record Strait
- Tyler Fishlock gets the 'all clear'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ivan tipp on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Truckie bashing is GREAT for a few points Neil. But remember the driver of that small truck was a ratbag. more
- poppitt on Hinch freed from jail sans beard 50 days for $100,000.00 wow why would anyone pay fines. more
- jgl Melb on Hinch freed from jail sans beard A garden variety prison release,or the second coming of Christ? more
- Gloria on Hinch freed from jail sans beard Derryn, please, please, please grow your beard back. more
- PH on Hinch freed from jail sans beard My first though looking at that photo was Darren James in 30 years time. more
- Pat Heuvel on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Definitely not the right thing to do. You want to crack down on someone? crack down on the ones that use their phones while ... more
- darrin on Hinch freed from jail sans beard Derryn your lucky i know people have had to spend 1 day per $100 but i guess like most people with some fame to there name ... more
- Sarah on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Truck drivers are constantly speeding on the roads I travel. I have watched a truck in front of me lose control and jack ... more
- joe on 'We need to get tough on truckies' I think a good idea for the point system on your licence is that the first 4 points are normal fines. Then next 4 points are ... more
- Russell Watts on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Neil, it should not matter if you are a truck driver or not, if you lose 12 points then you lose your licence. But the laws ... more
- Andrew on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Hi Neil. Why not extend fines to trucking companies as well as drivers? Truck company gets the same fine as the driver? Or a ... more
- poppitt on 'We need to get tough on truckies' They are supposed to be professional drivers, they are supposed to know the law. I think most truck drivers are fantastic ... more
- poppitt on Woman nearly dies after lack of ... Everything packaged or not should be labelled. It is not enough for the customer to ask, my son has gluten intolernace, asks ... more
- Wendy on Woman nearly dies after lack of ... How ridiculous not having to label fresh salad ingredients by law! It's still got ingredients and someone is still going to ... more
- Hazel Finney on Beach rules are a dog's breakfast Bass Coast Council brought this ban through without proper consultation from the public. more
- Olga on Beach rules are a dog's breakfast We pay to camp on the foreshore on the peninsula where dogs can roam all day. They pee on our towels our kids are scared. ... more
- Aria Judilla on Beach rules are a dog's breakfast Forget the beaches, we can't even take our kids to the park anymore because of the dogs that run up to them and paw them and ... more
- col on Beach rules are a dog's breakfast NO CONFIDENCE in the Bass Coast council more
- col on Beach rules are a dog's breakfast Dogs on a lead at all times along Inverloch beach. Fine then $500 Bass Coast. We got a new Council full of spin and lies and ... more
- ian on Beach rules are a dog's breakfast Have you ever sat near or on dog POO. more
Charles and Camilla have rebuilt themselves, but the newspaper don't get it
I don’t know how it has happened, or why, but Charles and Camilla have rebuilt themselves.
This Royal tour has really worked for them. I reckon there was some cynicism about them before this started.
They have won many people over with their dignity, informality and sense of fun. But the newspapers don’t get it.
The Age described them as ‘foppish’, meaning overly concerned by appearances and manners. And today the Herald Sun tops that. On page three with a photo of Charles drinking a beer is the headline ‘Cheers, big ears’.
Come on, that is just plain ugly, rude and unnecessary. Why?
I’d love to get some views on why and how they have rebuilt themselves.
With a name such as ggfoz who's the one that's mentally challenged? You Diana baggers are brainless morons and don't know the real facts.mandy Monday 12 November, 2012 - 7:40 PM
There will always be those people out there that will wave the flag and greet royalty in there loyal simple way regardless of what went on in their personal lives and that's their choice I'm a Diana fan so they don't interest me in the slightest.mandy Monday 12 November, 2012 - 8:22 AM
Charles and Camilla do not seem to have changed at all.
ALP supporters, such as Fairfax media whores such as 3aw, the Age, and left wing Journalists, have castigated the couple for being human beings. The media whores preferred to support the mentally challenged Diana (sold newspapers etc)ggofoz Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 9:08 AM
if you're not "beautiful"you don't count.diana could do ANYTHING but it was ok because she was "beautiful"val rigney Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 7:14 AM
Well, for a bloke twice around the block in the marriage stakes, Madame Camilla is no match to the much loved late Lady Diana Spencer. In fact, in the most acute and politest of terms, she is absolutely featureless.And, has anyone ever heard her make an intelligent speech/address?? No! Thus, she is just a grinning traveller, taxpayer funded tourist and an abject fool in my view.Samuel Kyrikos Friday 9 November, 2012 - 8:45 PM