- Child attacked by stranger in park
- Teenage pregnancy declining
- Teenage pregnancy declining
- Officers face misconduct hearing
- Offensive graffiti to be removed
- AFLPA fires back at ASADA
- 'I hope I never have to do it again'
- Why your digital TV cuts out
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- jgl Melb on 'Street culture mixed with Islamism' Why?you ask;Because that thing between the ears that allows the overwhelming majority of us to function normally and more ... more
- Christine on 'Street culture mixed with Islamism' Christ, everytime I turn on the TV it's Muslim this, Muslim that. What are they, the centre of the Universe? I don't think ... more
- Peggy on The angry and the bizarre: Radio ... Smells of corruption.What is even more strange is that Reeva's parents are satisfied with the sentence. Which parent would ... more
- King of Footscray on Paid parking approved for Yarraville Only fair and reasonable in my view, especially considering the reliance of paid parking revenue is currently heaped solely ... more
- Mik on Paid parking approved for Yarraville Its about time councils understand that they work for us, not the other way around. I dont actually think that council can ... more
- cChris watts on Paid parking approved for Yarraville why not get rid of all councils and just install an adminastratoerr..saves us all a small fortune more
- greg scott on Paid parking approved for Yarraville Madness.We do not need this 3rd level of government. more
- Peggy on Paid parking approved for Yarraville It's all about revenue raising so they have more money to give themselves payrises and nice trips around the world.Councils ... more
- Ursula Fajerman on 250 animals face death in bank action Wonderful news about the sanctuary. Thank you to the buyers and 3aw. This is the feel good news people need to wake up to. I ... more
- Catherine on Abbott not a 'mainstream world ... Who cares what the Russians says or believed they are morons like there leader and here in Australia they believe a ... more
- Stephen on 'It's a long rant. It's not banter' Oh lets not spend too much time on this he's an educated professor. Lets concentrate on removing Black from Baa Baa Black ... more
- Yank on Abbott not a 'mainstream world ... You should be proud to have a leader with guts. At least Abott's gotta pair we in the US are stuck with Mom Jeans as a ... more
- Andrea on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I bought a puppy from Greg and when it started growing I too doubted the breed of my puppy was what I had purchased. So, I ... more
- Brenda Mentz on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I have owned five miniature poodles and have no doubt this dog is part poodle. But the breed standard for miniature poodles ... more
- Lucy Richards on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' What utter crap this pet shop owner is talking, this dog would have come from a puppy farm. They work as he said on the ... more
- Colin Lacivita on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' How can you expect a dog not to grow and remain small. It's impossible. more
- Fran & Romeo on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I think that was a poorly conducted interview if you invite people to speak on your show don't try to ridicule them I didn't ... more
- Toby Bushby on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' Looks like a Cavoodle to me, with dominant Poodle genes. They can be very small, or grow to larger than this pup is. Ally ... more
- Mandi on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' Get over it and look after the dog it deserves a good life omg humans! more
- Peggy on Police probe school chook killing What is this need to decapitate anything with some people?I guess it might be training for future "tourists" to the middle ... more
Charles and Camilla have rebuilt themselves, but the newspaper don't get it
I don’t know how it has happened, or why, but Charles and Camilla have rebuilt themselves.
This Royal tour has really worked for them. I reckon there was some cynicism about them before this started.
They have won many people over with their dignity, informality and sense of fun. But the newspapers don’t get it.
The Age described them as ‘foppish’, meaning overly concerned by appearances and manners. And today the Herald Sun tops that. On page three with a photo of Charles drinking a beer is the headline ‘Cheers, big ears’.
Come on, that is just plain ugly, rude and unnecessary. Why?
I’d love to get some views on why and how they have rebuilt themselves.
With a name such as ggfoz who's the one that's mentally challenged? You Diana baggers are brainless morons and don't know the real facts.mandy Monday 12 November, 2012 - 7:40 PM
There will always be those people out there that will wave the flag and greet royalty in there loyal simple way regardless of what went on in their personal lives and that's their choice I'm a Diana fan so they don't interest me in the slightest.mandy Monday 12 November, 2012 - 8:22 AM
Charles and Camilla do not seem to have changed at all.
ALP supporters, such as Fairfax media whores such as 3aw, the Age, and left wing Journalists, have castigated the couple for being human beings. The media whores preferred to support the mentally challenged Diana (sold newspapers etc)ggofoz Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 9:08 AM
if you're not "beautiful"you don't count.diana could do ANYTHING but it was ok because she was "beautiful"val rigney Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 7:14 AM
Well, for a bloke twice around the block in the marriage stakes, Madame Camilla is no match to the much loved late Lady Diana Spencer. In fact, in the most acute and politest of terms, she is absolutely featureless.And, has anyone ever heard her make an intelligent speech/address?? No! Thus, she is just a grinning traveller, taxpayer funded tourist and an abject fool in my view.Samuel Kyrikos Friday 9 November, 2012 - 8:45 PM