- Ice driving killer verdict 'not adequate'
- Good idea or just rubbish?
- 'It's complex': Mayor defends slow Sydney Rd CCTV installation
- 'Blame the tradie, not contestants'
- Lambie: 'Strip Sharia supporters of welfare'
- Classic or crazy? Cazaly re-made
- Australia in for 'long haul' against ISIS
- George the Goldfish saved with surgery
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gazza on Australia in for 'long haul' against ... The yanks spend billions on the biggest and baddest weapons,time to use them all,now. more
- Steve on Australia in for 'long haul' against ... One of your most most stupid statements so far mylyene! more
- Jane on Lambie: 'Strip Sharia supporters of ... Well this is one thing i agree with. Tired of tip-toeing on this issue. There are not hundreds of Muslims that support ... more
- Linda on Australia in for 'long haul' against ... Christine Milne is as big a threat to our national security as groups like ISIS. Even the tiniest chink in our political ... more
- GIW on Australia in for 'long haul' against ... Yes Mylene, that is the aim of Islam to take over the world. As a caller on the Sunday Morning show yesterdays said, there ... more
- mylene on Australia in for 'long haul' against ... Don't worry in a couple of years we'll be trading with ISIS and the Taliban and anyone who mentions the war will be shouted ... more
- Jeff on 'Players leave': Gillon gives it ... As parents of young kids i cannot believe Essendon has put James Hird back in as coach, Hird should have nothing to do with ... more
- Stephen on 'Players leave': Gillon gives it ... Doesn't know a lot really does he! Including if the Bombers took anything illeagal!AFL Another Fool Leader. more
- Diane on 'Players leave': Gillon gives it ... How silly to have a coaches meeting when there are finals on and other coaches are having their reviews. more
- Jimbob on 'Players leave': Gillon gives it ... I wonder what the risk factor is for those other clubs attempting to poach essendong starts caught in this. If the worst ... more
- Mel on Horrified children find pet dogs mauled ... Our neighbours also have a fox terrier & it's one of the most aggressive & unsocialised dogs I have seen! Has prevented us ... more
- Wayne on Horrified children find pet dogs mauled ... to wendy who wrote "Perhaps the dogs that did the killings were Miniature Pit Bulls rather than Fox Terriers? Surely this ... more
- Sam Maglitto on Horrified children find pet dogs mauled ... I heard this report on the radio this afternoon and being a Dog Lover I was horrified to think there are other owners who ... more
- wendy on Horrified children find pet dogs mauled ... Perhaps the dogs that did the killings were Miniature Pit Bulls rather than Fox Terriers? Surely this would get peoples ... more
- Stephanie on Horrified children find pet dogs mauled ... Such a tragedy for all involved. more
- Robert on 'PM's popularity between asbestos and ... But when he opposes public transport, his ratings suffer. His being so good at opposing things, particularly public ... more
- jgl Melb on 'If Ashby is right, Pyne should quit' Christopher Pyne;Verbal gymnast extraordinaire...Putting it politely more
- Colin Lacivita on Phone scam targets grieving widow I always get emails promising me money. I don't care who they are I always send a email back warning that their contact ... more
- David R on Council backs down over fees Typical heartless unthinking council bureaucrats. And its not the Councillors its the people manning the front desk or the ... more
- mike on Labor's tough new stance against 'evil' So trafficking drugs away from a school is less illegal?And why drug busses? Target pubs/clubs! I hear more and more people ... more
Gillard is promoting the gender bias war
This is tacky. Julia Gillard has found a new weapon in her war against gender bias. It is gender bias.
She and her minders invited the magazine Marie Claire to do a joint interview with the female ministers.
No blokes allowed – just girls. And they were asked such questions as: ‘Given a choice between sleep-in, a five-point jump in the polls and more sex, which would you prefer?’
So, they have asked the Prime Minister if she would like more sex. Can you imagine me asking John Howard that? Oh, sorry Mr Howard, just before we get to the collapse of the economy, would you like more sex?
The female ministers at 'The Lodge' being interview for Marie Clair. (Photo: Pacific Magazines)
Oh come on.
Remember, this is at the invitation of the government. Hardly Prime Ministerial, or dignified, or consistent.
The Prime Minister has fought against gender bias, but here she is encouraging it by trying to use gender as a promotional tool.
Other questions: What poster did you have on the wall of your bedroom as a teenager? Julia Gillard had David Essex, Penny Wong had INXS. What was their favourite dancing song? The Prime Minister went for ‘Born To Run’ by Bruce Springsteen. What makes you cry? Animal movies make the PM shed a tear.
The group got together at The Lodge at the invitation of the government. Julia Gillard, Nicola Roxon, Jenny Macklin, Penny Wong, Kate Ellis, Kate Lundy and Julie Collins.
They were even asked about whether they had read ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’, the garbage erotic novel.
I don’t mind trying to humanise pollies, but this is massively hypocritical and demeaning. It is the classic girly survey right down to questions about sex.
It happened at the invitation of the government spin doctors with the approval of Julia Gillard and it turned sexism into a promotional weapon.
It doesn’t bend the gender war, it promotes it.
LISTEN: Marie Claire editor Jackie Frank speaks with Neil Mitchell:
Misandronist Gillard demonstrating she doesn't represent all Australians. Misandronist Gillard continues to play the gender card, her last ditch effort to stay in power.Why is misandry considered acceptable and misogyny sexist? Perhaps misandronist Gillard could fill us all in.Jake Monday 12 November, 2012 - 3:51 PM
Well here you have it folks. The ALP only represents women. Women and women only. At least Abbott represents ALL Australians regardless of gender.gender on the agenda again Monday 12 November, 2012 - 10:53 AM
@sylvie I am sure the silly fool is not Neil Mitchell, and rather it is you - old or young. Gillard is doing whatever she can to hang onto power. There is nothing sincere in her approach to gender.Ivan@kinnane Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 6:35 AM
Hmmm. Again, all failed rotten stinking labor party staffers and its supporters comments well documented here. Madame Gillard is a proven liar, an utterly deceitful, non-trustworthy feminazi who should have never ever entered politics. A wanton wasted space indeed. And the proofs are there for all TO SEE!Jonathon L Benson Friday 9 November, 2012 - 8:51 PM
This PM and her bullying lieing, let's sleep with anyone we can to opportune ourselves female staff, really are the bottom of the barrel - so embarrassing !!yvonne Friday 9 November, 2012 - 10:09 AM
The men are running scared by the tone of the comments.
SOON WOMEN WILL RULE THE WORLD!!! hehe
I would be scared if I was you as well!caz Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 7:51 PM