- Show a little tact, Premier Napthine
- Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian impression was just a bad joke
- Demetriou: Bump is not dead
- Demetriou: Drug policy has saved AFL players' lives
- Salvos frustrated by students' undercover homeless stunt
- A must-listen insight into the pressures our paramedics face
- Light beer can push .05 limit
- Craig Thomson dumps Julia Gillard: the ultimate insult
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Matt - proudly Un-Australian on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... First Sheedy & now Roberts. What is it with these old white men & offending other races? Is it inbred? more
- Paul Crane on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... You are so biased. Sandy is one of your mates as you give him a meaningless segment on your show. You would not defend the ... more
- Sooky La La on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... For god sake harden up. If our innocent humor offends you, find somewhere to live. Sandy's comments were not racist, just a ... more
- jgl Melb on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... Sandy should be very careful otherwise he'll have those of the particular ethnic minority mentioned coming after him with ... more
- Ben on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... Do not mix with, speak too, look at or acknowdge people who are different to you and you won't be refered to as a racist. ... more
- bc on Demetriou: Drug policy has saved AFL ... old fat car again wheres the thrid strike tuck caught by the police not the afl nobody ever hears about three strikers ... more
- Andrew on Demetriou: Drug policy has saved AFL ... So a player can have two strikes and no coach is aware of it. What would happen if that player goes to another club - that ... more
- Erzsebet on Melbourne mother & daughter's breast ... Jane is a very dear friend of mine and her experiences are a fine example of strength and determination to prevent any ... more
- Matt - proudly Un-Australian on Demetriou: Drug policy has saved AFL ... After a disastrous report who do you turn to? Your number 1 fanboy in the media, chief puppet Mitchell. The game is awash ... more
- Margaret on A must-listen insight into the ... We have 2 paramedics in our family. They both complain about people who call an ambulance then block emergency rooms with ... more
- Shane W on Salvos frustrated by students' ... Just thick, what more can you say? more
- Peggy on A must-listen insight into the ... We depend on paramedics to be the difference between life and death and we don't give them the necessary tools to do their ... more
- attn mr & ms work snob on A must-listen insight into the ... That's just typical of the jumped up, blue quasi labourers.In the last 20 years since gentrification,these so called ... more
- Peter on Father demands answers after five year ... Why are the parents letting a five your old in prep, travel on the school bus without supervision from his older sibling who ... more
- kelly on A must-listen insight into the ... lets try to remember that the paramedics we rely on so much are HUMAN, with human reactions and emotions....and stop ... more
- Melbourne Parameic on A must-listen insight into the ... I'm a paramedic with Ambulance Victoria and I want to thank "Al" for coming forward with his personal experiences working as ... more
- sharon on Father demands answers after five year ... The bus driver and the company are ok. I think the parents are thinking of what could have happend. BUT ALL IS WELL THAT ... more
- Steve on Father demands answers after five year ... The Parents should have been at the child's bus stop. When the kid didn't get off then ask the bus driver where he is before ... more
- Wayne on A must-listen insight into the ... I agree 100% I to was a Paramedic for 17 years, I had signs and symptoms of burn out and PTSD in 2000, QAS didn't help and ... more
- lorraine on Father demands answers after five year ... the buses are diesel the boy is a preppie and it is a big day for all these little ones its a long day for them more
Gillard is promoting the gender bias war
This is tacky. Julia Gillard has found a new weapon in her war against gender bias. It is gender bias.
She and her minders invited the magazine Marie Claire to do a joint interview with the female ministers.
No blokes allowed – just girls. And they were asked such questions as: ‘Given a choice between sleep-in, a five-point jump in the polls and more sex, which would you prefer?’
So, they have asked the Prime Minister if she would like more sex. Can you imagine me asking John Howard that? Oh, sorry Mr Howard, just before we get to the collapse of the economy, would you like more sex?
The female ministers at 'The Lodge' being interview for Marie Clair. (Photo: Pacific Magazines)
Oh come on.
Remember, this is at the invitation of the government. Hardly Prime Ministerial, or dignified, or consistent.
The Prime Minister has fought against gender bias, but here she is encouraging it by trying to use gender as a promotional tool.
Other questions: What poster did you have on the wall of your bedroom as a teenager? Julia Gillard had David Essex, Penny Wong had INXS. What was their favourite dancing song? The Prime Minister went for ‘Born To Run’ by Bruce Springsteen. What makes you cry? Animal movies make the PM shed a tear.
The group got together at The Lodge at the invitation of the government. Julia Gillard, Nicola Roxon, Jenny Macklin, Penny Wong, Kate Ellis, Kate Lundy and Julie Collins.
They were even asked about whether they had read ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’, the garbage erotic novel.
I don’t mind trying to humanise pollies, but this is massively hypocritical and demeaning. It is the classic girly survey right down to questions about sex.
It happened at the invitation of the government spin doctors with the approval of Julia Gillard and it turned sexism into a promotional weapon.
It doesn’t bend the gender war, it promotes it.
LISTEN: Marie Claire editor Jackie Frank speaks with Neil Mitchell:
Misandronist Gillard demonstrating she doesn't represent all Australians. Misandronist Gillard continues to play the gender card, her last ditch effort to stay in power.Why is misandry considered acceptable and misogyny sexist? Perhaps misandronist Gillard could fill us all in.Jake Monday 12 November, 2012 - 3:51 PM
Well here you have it folks. The ALP only represents women. Women and women only. At least Abbott represents ALL Australians regardless of gender.gender on the agenda again Monday 12 November, 2012 - 10:53 AM
@sylvie I am sure the silly fool is not Neil Mitchell, and rather it is you - old or young. Gillard is doing whatever she can to hang onto power. There is nothing sincere in her approach to gender.Ivan@kinnane Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 6:35 AM
Hmmm. Again, all failed rotten stinking labor party staffers and its supporters comments well documented here. Madame Gillard is a proven liar, an utterly deceitful, non-trustworthy feminazi who should have never ever entered politics. A wanton wasted space indeed. And the proofs are there for all TO SEE!Jonathon L Benson Friday 9 November, 2012 - 8:51 PM
This PM and her bullying lieing, let's sleep with anyone we can to opportune ourselves female staff, really are the bottom of the barrel - so embarrassing !!yvonne Friday 9 November, 2012 - 10:09 AM
The men are running scared by the tone of the comments.
SOON WOMEN WILL RULE THE WORLD!!! hehe
I would be scared if I was you as well!caz Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 7:51 PM