- Neil Mitchell hits back at Clementine Ford's 'leathery ball' column
- Can you read Neil's writing? We can't
- AFL boss unsure about odd timeslot
- Melbourne's most successful camera
- 'Hamas is not interested in ceasefire'
- Losing war against dangerous phone chargers
- Nitschke: This won't stop me
- Two-thirds want cannabis legalised
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Hooksy of the Bush on Melbourne's most successful camera Do the crime, pay the fine!!! more
- Ros on Can you read Neil's writing? We can't I could read it Neil. The word 'fox' gave it away but you left out the word 'brown' before dogLove your shows more
- DEBBIE on Can you read Neil's writing? We can't I cannot read it all except the first word, "hello". more
- Michelle on Melbourne's most successful camera The problem is, the speed zones change over time and if you are not a regular traveller in the area, you don't realise it ... more
- michael on Melbourne's most successful camera So let's see, 7,500 drivers speeding through this highly dangerous fatality prone area and not one incident ? makes you ... more
- martin on Melbourne's most successful camera if got pinged on this camera..i was at dead stop ay red lights on barkly street. first in line..and apparently was speeding ... more
- Adam on Melbourne's most successful camera yes unfair, because though the posted speed limit is 40, you've been speeding there for years, so you should still be ... more
- Hooksy of the Bush on Melbourne's most successful camera Do the crime, pay the fine. more
- Mark on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' Where's penny Wong now , Brian Taylor got hung drawn and quartered for his poof comment and yet no penny Wong standing up in ... more
- Stephen on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' No you're not a typical Aussie Girl! You're a disgrace and it has nothing to do with your gender either! You are in public ... more
- poppitt on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' If any male pollie mentioned a part of a womans body he would be walked over hot coals. This type of 'talk' is not ... more
- Gazza on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' If all politicians behaved like normal aussies the world would be a better place. Unfortunately this will never happen as ... more
- Willow on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' Would like to know how the people of Tassy, who voted for her, feel now. more
- bushiepete on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' at least we know what we got with this pollie. shes not afraid to speak her mind ..unlike the rest of the fence sitters ... more
- Sinbad on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' Two weeks ago, Brian Taylor gets vilified and lambasted for a throw away insult you would hear numerous times in any ... more
- Judi Pickett on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' Jacqui Lambie stating she's just a normal Aussie Girl? Neil, you need a mini survey on her comments, as I'd say the public, ... more
- mylene on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' The Prime Minister's comments on women, homosexuals and Aborigines make her look like a beginner. Leave offensiveness to the ... more
- Mandi on 'There’s mortars going off now in ... I agree Mylene they have an extremely deranged veiw on this horrific tragedy which is making the situation so much more ... more
- Milton on Epic walk 'changed our lives' Well done guys! more
- mylene on 'There’s mortars going off now in ... Back in the trenches in WWI we all stopped fighting for Xmas dinner and even played a game of soccer with the hun. These ... more
Gillard is promoting the gender bias war
This is tacky. Julia Gillard has found a new weapon in her war against gender bias. It is gender bias.
She and her minders invited the magazine Marie Claire to do a joint interview with the female ministers.
No blokes allowed – just girls. And they were asked such questions as: ‘Given a choice between sleep-in, a five-point jump in the polls and more sex, which would you prefer?’
So, they have asked the Prime Minister if she would like more sex. Can you imagine me asking John Howard that? Oh, sorry Mr Howard, just before we get to the collapse of the economy, would you like more sex?
The female ministers at 'The Lodge' being interview for Marie Clair. (Photo: Pacific Magazines)
Oh come on.
Remember, this is at the invitation of the government. Hardly Prime Ministerial, or dignified, or consistent.
The Prime Minister has fought against gender bias, but here she is encouraging it by trying to use gender as a promotional tool.
Other questions: What poster did you have on the wall of your bedroom as a teenager? Julia Gillard had David Essex, Penny Wong had INXS. What was their favourite dancing song? The Prime Minister went for ‘Born To Run’ by Bruce Springsteen. What makes you cry? Animal movies make the PM shed a tear.
The group got together at The Lodge at the invitation of the government. Julia Gillard, Nicola Roxon, Jenny Macklin, Penny Wong, Kate Ellis, Kate Lundy and Julie Collins.
They were even asked about whether they had read ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’, the garbage erotic novel.
I don’t mind trying to humanise pollies, but this is massively hypocritical and demeaning. It is the classic girly survey right down to questions about sex.
It happened at the invitation of the government spin doctors with the approval of Julia Gillard and it turned sexism into a promotional weapon.
It doesn’t bend the gender war, it promotes it.
LISTEN: Marie Claire editor Jackie Frank speaks with Neil Mitchell:
Misandronist Gillard demonstrating she doesn't represent all Australians. Misandronist Gillard continues to play the gender card, her last ditch effort to stay in power.Why is misandry considered acceptable and misogyny sexist? Perhaps misandronist Gillard could fill us all in.Jake Monday 12 November, 2012 - 3:51 PM
Well here you have it folks. The ALP only represents women. Women and women only. At least Abbott represents ALL Australians regardless of gender.gender on the agenda again Monday 12 November, 2012 - 10:53 AM
@sylvie I am sure the silly fool is not Neil Mitchell, and rather it is you - old or young. Gillard is doing whatever she can to hang onto power. There is nothing sincere in her approach to gender.Ivan@kinnane Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 6:35 AM
Hmmm. Again, all failed rotten stinking labor party staffers and its supporters comments well documented here. Madame Gillard is a proven liar, an utterly deceitful, non-trustworthy feminazi who should have never ever entered politics. A wanton wasted space indeed. And the proofs are there for all TO SEE!Jonathon L Benson Friday 9 November, 2012 - 8:51 PM
This PM and her bullying lieing, let's sleep with anyone we can to opportune ourselves female staff, really are the bottom of the barrel - so embarrassing !!yvonne Friday 9 November, 2012 - 10:09 AM
The men are running scared by the tone of the comments.
SOON WOMEN WILL RULE THE WORLD!!! hehe
I would be scared if I was you as well!caz Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 7:51 PM