- Hackers target webcams
- Keep on holding on
- 'I don't deserve this'
- Car park rip-off
- Photo: Cane toad in Melbourne?
- Shrine shadow building approved
- From the steps of Parliament
- Is this Xmas tree worth $1m?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Solomons' Sword on 'I don't deserve this' Paramedic standing over a sick patient: "Who are you going to vote for" before deciding what treatment to administer...Some ... more
- Deffa on 'I don't deserve this' @ David, It is not the same deal. The potential labour offer is 12% over 2 years, Governmet offer is 12% over 3 yrs. There ... more
- Janelle on Photo: Cane toad in Melbourne? Looks like a 'Banjo Frog' to me. Found one in Greensborough. more
- Sam Maglitto on 'I don't deserve this' Over this Union lead Dispute, yes I think Ambos and Paramedics deserve a better deal, But using the Vehicles and their ... more
- Heather on 'I don't deserve this' Unbelievable!!! This story has just decided my vote! Thank you Louise for your service (ditto to all other paramedics) and ... more
- Anna Brown on 'I don't deserve this' Louise is an incredibly hard working & dedicated paramedic. Paramedics work long hours in what r often traumatic & ... more
- IBARKER on 'I don't deserve this' Wear the uniform ?? but not your political "VIEWS""" more
- Marsha on Photo: Cane toad in Melbourne? I had a look at some photos as I didn't think the feet looked like a cane toad. Thanks for the Pobblebonk name - feet are ... more
- Lukew on 'I don't deserve this' The ambulance service should not be political and I think the disciplinary action for using the uniform to promote a ... more
- David on 'I don't deserve this' They were offered the same deal they said Labor offered and they would accept.. This is another example of Union thugs ... more
- Peggy on 'I don't deserve this' If she wants to make it personal then she should protest. Even if in uniform she can protest but to represent her employer ... more
- The quiet 'medic on 'I don't deserve this' Not mentioned here is that wearing our uniform for union actions outside of work is covered under protected industrial ... more
- Mark Cornford on 'I don't deserve this' It's getting to the stage that the Ambo's will soon ask if you are Liberal or Labour and if you are not what they support ... more
- Kylie on 'I don't deserve this' This gives one some insight into the bullying culture ambos cop under Ambulance Victoria. They treat ambos like utter ... more
- Kris on 'I don't deserve this' Yeah it seems pathetic but if it is policy you knew about it and you broke the rules then you should get punished for it. more
- Angry Ambo on 'I don't deserve this' This is yet another example of Ambulance Victoria's adversarial management approach toward their employees. They ... more
- Luke on Photo: Cane toad in Melbourne? Just to add, there are quite a few variations of Pobblebonk frog, also known as an Eastern Banjo - ... more
- Luke on Photo: Cane toad in Melbourne? Its a native frog called a Pobblebonk! Got to be careful not misidentifying animals. more
- Tracy Anderson on Photo: Cane toad in Melbourne? You were right the first time That slimy pestle beast dose look like Clive Palmer but then again if it really was him he ... more
- Scott on Photo: Cane toad in Melbourne? 100% not a cane toad, it's a common froglet. more
Gillard is promoting the gender bias war
This is tacky. Julia Gillard has found a new weapon in her war against gender bias. It is gender bias.
She and her minders invited the magazine Marie Claire to do a joint interview with the female ministers.
No blokes allowed – just girls. And they were asked such questions as: ‘Given a choice between sleep-in, a five-point jump in the polls and more sex, which would you prefer?’
So, they have asked the Prime Minister if she would like more sex. Can you imagine me asking John Howard that? Oh, sorry Mr Howard, just before we get to the collapse of the economy, would you like more sex?
The female ministers at 'The Lodge' being interview for Marie Clair. (Photo: Pacific Magazines)
Oh come on.
Remember, this is at the invitation of the government. Hardly Prime Ministerial, or dignified, or consistent.
The Prime Minister has fought against gender bias, but here she is encouraging it by trying to use gender as a promotional tool.
Other questions: What poster did you have on the wall of your bedroom as a teenager? Julia Gillard had David Essex, Penny Wong had INXS. What was their favourite dancing song? The Prime Minister went for ‘Born To Run’ by Bruce Springsteen. What makes you cry? Animal movies make the PM shed a tear.
The group got together at The Lodge at the invitation of the government. Julia Gillard, Nicola Roxon, Jenny Macklin, Penny Wong, Kate Ellis, Kate Lundy and Julie Collins.
They were even asked about whether they had read ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’, the garbage erotic novel.
I don’t mind trying to humanise pollies, but this is massively hypocritical and demeaning. It is the classic girly survey right down to questions about sex.
It happened at the invitation of the government spin doctors with the approval of Julia Gillard and it turned sexism into a promotional weapon.
It doesn’t bend the gender war, it promotes it.
LISTEN: Marie Claire editor Jackie Frank speaks with Neil Mitchell:
Misandronist Gillard demonstrating she doesn't represent all Australians. Misandronist Gillard continues to play the gender card, her last ditch effort to stay in power.Why is misandry considered acceptable and misogyny sexist? Perhaps misandronist Gillard could fill us all in.Jake Monday 12 November, 2012 - 3:51 PM
Well here you have it folks. The ALP only represents women. Women and women only. At least Abbott represents ALL Australians regardless of gender.gender on the agenda again Monday 12 November, 2012 - 10:53 AM
@sylvie I am sure the silly fool is not Neil Mitchell, and rather it is you - old or young. Gillard is doing whatever she can to hang onto power. There is nothing sincere in her approach to gender.Ivan@kinnane Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 6:35 AM
Hmmm. Again, all failed rotten stinking labor party staffers and its supporters comments well documented here. Madame Gillard is a proven liar, an utterly deceitful, non-trustworthy feminazi who should have never ever entered politics. A wanton wasted space indeed. And the proofs are there for all TO SEE!Jonathon L Benson Friday 9 November, 2012 - 8:51 PM
This PM and her bullying lieing, let's sleep with anyone we can to opportune ourselves female staff, really are the bottom of the barrel - so embarrassing !!yvonne Friday 9 November, 2012 - 10:09 AM
The men are running scared by the tone of the comments.
SOON WOMEN WILL RULE THE WORLD!!! hehe
I would be scared if I was you as well!caz Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 7:51 PM