- Anger over abortion clinic protest
- 'My dogs didn't do this'
- Playful seal salutes beachgoers
- 'This smells like a Napthine government rort'
- Cruel thieves swipe oxygen trolley
- 'We need to get tough on truckies'
- Hinch freed from jail sans beard
- Woman nearly dies after lack of labelling
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jane on 'My dogs didn't do this' Yes all animals are loved. So what that's not a defence anymore than a thug's mother saying he is always a lovely boy and ... more
- katie on 'My dogs didn't do this' I am an animal lover, both cat and dog, i had a jack russell and CAT, few years ago, my jack russell attacked my cat and ... more
- annie king on 'My dogs didn't do this' these types of dogs should be more secured in anyones yard, she has not done this otherwise the dog would not have got out, ... more
- ian on 'My dogs didn't do this' Pam, If they were my dogs I would have done it at my own expense.?? Oh as if they were "MY DOGS" why should other people ... more
- pam on 'My dogs didn't do this' Ian, read the story.The lady has been at the Dept of Housing who own the property next door to have fences replaced.No funds ... more
- Sarah on 'My dogs didn't do this' My dogs chase and kill rabbits. Is my Council going to put them down or give them a reward. Come on!!! Animals have animal ... more
- Wendy on 'My dogs didn't do this' I am THE ultimate cat lover, however, if cats and dogs are not raised together, they are natural enemies( I also believe ... more
- ian on 'My dogs didn't do this' Why has she not had these dogs or dog registered,as she was told.Also fix the fences up. No excuse.?? more
- Samantha Piercy on 'My dogs didn't do this' I really hope the Frankston Council and Mayor of Frankston offer some kind of support to the family after the council put ... more
- Mark on 'My dogs didn't do this' Councils are siuch heartless animals.THEY are the cruel animals - who's going to punish THEM for the blood on THEIR hands! more
- wayne on Playful seal salutes beachgoers Wildlife officers should have been there to stop people getting to close, the elephant seal that was on a Perth beach ... more
- Mandi on Playful seal salutes beachgoers I couldn't agree more. more
- Angelo on Playful seal salutes beachgoers ^way to kill the mood!Great pics, great fun story more
- Greg on 'This smells like a Napthine government ... It's easy to stop the rort,don't play them. more
- Luke on Playful seal salutes beachgoers People are so clueless to what damage a wild seal can do to someone, particularly a child. But then many people are totally ... more
- ivan tipp on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Truckie bashing is GREAT for a few points Neil. But remember the driver of that small truck was a ratbag. more
- poppitt on Hinch freed from jail sans beard 50 days for $100,000.00 wow why would anyone pay fines. more
- jgl Melb on Hinch freed from jail sans beard A garden variety prison release,or the second coming of Christ? more
- Gloria on Hinch freed from jail sans beard Derryn, please, please, please grow your beard back. more
- PH on Hinch freed from jail sans beard My first though looking at that photo was Darren James in 30 years time. more
Jeff Kennett on gay marriage
Outspoken former Premier Jeff Kennett has surprised many this morning by telling Neil Mitchell and listeners he has reexamined his views on gay marriage.
"I feel as though I've learned a lot...The most important thing in a person's life is to enjoy life...As long as you don't break a law against me, why should I allow sexuality to prevent you from living your life as you want to."
"I want people to be happy," Kennett told Neil Mitchell.
Listen to Mr. Kennett in the 3AW Studio below.
PLAY: Jeff Kennett softens stance on gay marriage
Constantly on the go? Want to know what's happening in your world? Let 3AW keep you up to speed with the aid of social facilitator Twitter. News, views and the most interactive Twitter feed in Australian media.
- Neil Mitchell on Twitter
- Derryn Hinch on Twitter
- Ross and John on Twitter
- Brian Taylor on Twitter
- 3AW Football on Twitter
- Tom Elliott on Twitter
- Denis Walter on Twitter
- Darren James on Twitter
- Dwayne Russell on Twitter
- Matt Richo on Twitter
- Yvette Gray on Twitter
- Heidi Murphy on Twitter
- Tony Tardio on Twitter
- Denis O'Kane on Twitter
- Alexandra Factor on Twitter
- Donna Demaio on Twitter
- Justin Smith on Twitter
- Nicole Denton on Twitter
- Shannon Reid on Twitter
- Simon Owens on Twitter
- Seb Costello on Twitter
- David Kramer on Twitter
- Paul Worsteling on Twitter
- Lauren Hilbert on Twitter
- Florencia Cavallo on Twitter
- Shane McInnes on Twitter
- Cushla Travers on Twitter
Jeff always learns something new every morning. He is a slow learner and things cough up ad hoc. He is forgiven. Only thing is that all he learned just drops into a black hole and he needs to learn more and forever. He is insatiable of knowledge. Yea. With such a block on the shaoulder makes you wonder.
What will that be tomorrow morning? May be which cereal for brekkie cause he can't remember the one he had the day before.Whendy Thursday 22 March, 2012 - 11:57 AM
You showed guts Jeff good on you, two people who love each other should not have to put up with the bigotry and persecution that has gone on for far to long, its time people stopped hatting and show love and compassion
for our lesbian and gay members of societyIan Lawrence Tuesday 20 March, 2012 - 6:23 PM
That's such a wonderful way to put it, Jeff! Well done!Dott Saturday 17 March, 2012 - 5:22 PM
Well the Gay lobby are getting their way by spurious argument and appealing to the baser elememts of human nature that the tenents of the Bible should be swept aside.Mick Tuesday 13 March, 2012 - 9:57 AM
Jeff's finally woken up! Well done!Peter Sunday 11 March, 2012 - 8:34 PM
Sometimes you have to be prepared to change your mind, Jeff put this subject very basically, all that does really matter, is that people should be happy....well done Jeff....Mark Thursday 8 March, 2012 - 4:31 PM