- Paid parking approved for Yarraville
- Dangers of illegal commercial transport
- Man's plea to legalise voluntary euthanasia
- Are there really racists 'everywhere'?
- Printer saves man from losing his foot
- 'Why can't I relax and enjoy my meal?'
- Moira Kelly set to help deformed boy
- School bans cross-dressing for charity
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- King of Footscray on Paid parking approved for Yarraville Only fair and reasonable in my view, especially considering the reliance of paid parking revenue is currently heaped solely ... more
- Mik on Paid parking approved for Yarraville Its about time councils understand that they work for us, not the other way around. I dont actually think that council can ... more
- cChris watts on Paid parking approved for Yarraville why not get rid of all councils and just install an adminastratoerr..saves us all a small fortune more
- greg scott on Paid parking approved for Yarraville Madness.We do not need this 3rd level of government. more
- Peggy on Paid parking approved for Yarraville It's all about revenue raising so they have more money to give themselves payrises and nice trips around the world.Councils ... more
- Ursula Fajerman on 250 animals face death in bank action Wonderful news about the sanctuary. Thank you to the buyers and 3aw. This is the feel good news people need to wake up to. I ... more
- Catherine on Abbott not a 'mainstream world ... Who cares what the Russians says or believed they are morons like there leader and here in Australia they believe a ... more
- Stephen on 'It's a long rant. It's not banter' Oh lets not spend too much time on this he's an educated professor. Lets concentrate on removing Black from Baa Baa Black ... more
- Yank on Abbott not a 'mainstream world ... You should be proud to have a leader with guts. At least Abott's gotta pair we in the US are stuck with Mom Jeans as a ... more
- Andrea on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I bought a puppy from Greg and when it started growing I too doubted the breed of my puppy was what I had purchased. So, I ... more
- Brenda Mentz on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I have owned five miniature poodles and have no doubt this dog is part poodle. But the breed standard for miniature poodles ... more
- Lucy Richards on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' What utter crap this pet shop owner is talking, this dog would have come from a puppy farm. They work as he said on the ... more
- Colin Lacivita on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' How can you expect a dog not to grow and remain small. It's impossible. more
- Fran & Romeo on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I think that was a poorly conducted interview if you invite people to speak on your show don't try to ridicule them I didn't ... more
- Toby Bushby on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' Looks like a Cavoodle to me, with dominant Poodle genes. They can be very small, or grow to larger than this pup is. Ally ... more
- Mandi on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' Get over it and look after the dog it deserves a good life omg humans! more
- Peggy on Police probe school chook killing What is this need to decapitate anything with some people?I guess it might be training for future "tourists" to the middle ... more
- Frank from Frankston on Police probe school chook killing This may be the work of foxes as they are notorious for killing and biting off the heads of all the chickens in a coop, if ... more
- Michelle on Bike thieves caught on CCTV So hope these thieves are caught! more
- Lukew on Bike thieves caught on CCTV So you can be filmed knocking off a motor bike and nothing can be done but pity help you if you do 44kmh in a 40kmh zone. more
Joe Hockey: Wayne Swan bullies me about my weight
Federal Shadow Treasurer Joe Hockey has told Neil Mitchell he has been the subject of bullying about his weight by Treasurer Wayne Swan.
"I'm still bullied in parliament. Wayne Swan has a go at me for being fat," he said.
Mr Hockey declined to elaborate on the comments which had been made about his appearance, saying they were ‘not even worth repeating’.
During a discussion with Workplace Relations & Employment Minister Bill Shorten on whether primary school students should have their weight recorded by teachers in school reports, Mr Hockey said it was up to individuals to take responsibility for their weight.
"We've got too much of a sedentary lifestyle. (There is) this temptation to eat processed food when you're on the run," Mr Hockey said.
"I think we've all got to take more responsibility, and I'm trying to do that at the moment."
Labor Minister Bill Shorten said a person’s body shape was irrelevant to the job they perform.
"I have no doubt that people who are overweight are conscious of that. But I also know that there's a million reasons why," he said.
"It doesn't matter if you're overweight or not, you want to be fitter and healthier... I just think the way to achieve that is to encourage people, not to belittle them."
LISTEN: Bill Shorten MP and Joe Hockey MP with Neil Mitchell:
News Flash. Joe Hockey is a fat man who had so little willpower that he resorts to lap band surgery to counteract his love for pies and sticky buns. Them's dah facts.mylene Thursday 7 February, 2013 - 10:23 AM
An UN-educated person will always hit out with sarcasism because Gillard doesn't know any better..IF Joe Hockey had of said she over-dozed on the christmas cake and the botox over the holidays,Gillard would crying her eys out Demanding an appology... GROW up GILLARD, there is no room for your dirty little snide remarks, when your whole pary is in total destructionALEX Wednesday 6 February, 2013 - 11:31 AM
C'mon Joe, harden up. Isnt it you and your party cronies that want workers to be bullied everyday. I mean thats what workchoices was? or still is? Is it not.Dino Friday 18 January, 2013 - 4:04 PM
Well Joe l think you are more handsome than Wayne Swann and more cuddly to not only that you talk more sense than swann does. Keep up the good job.Linda Wednesday 26 December, 2012 - 5:22 PM
You ALP cheerleaders should be ashamed of yourselves.You take a simple comment or statement and turn it into an obscene attack on an individual because they don't agree with your left promise anything and do nothing policies.As for 3AW maybe you should monitor your comments section a bit better some of them are vile and immature.You may have a mature debate on the air but in your comment section it is nasty hateful and disgusting.Mark Saturday 22 December, 2012 - 2:02 AM
I tell you what Joe get your wife to go on TV like big wicked iron man tony wony did and get her to fight the naughty warty Labor monster for you. Aaaaaaaaaaaah shame .Ken Monday 17 December, 2012 - 8:48 PM