- The King Kong stunt that terrified Neil Mitchell
- Surely they can't be serious
- Career changes: From butcher to opera singer
- If Jesus walked into Neil Mitchell's studio...
- Greg Davies steps down as Victoria Police Association Secretary
- Kids and sports betting: The AFL & state government have a problem
- An outbreak of common sense: Kevin Rudd and Denis Hart
- Neil Mitchell negotiates with protestor on Flinders Street rail tracks
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- fay silk on The King Kong stunt that terrified Neil ... not king kong. It would take more than a stunt to make me see this rubbish. more
- fay silk on If Jesus walked into Neil Mitchell's ... the gay marriage debate is a smoke screen so that secret policies such as Agenda 21 don't get a word spoken about them. more
- Sinbad on Ambulance Service in crisis: one hour ... 'Fruitloop' continues with her illogical, inaccurate and generally offensive tirades against anything in uniform, in a ... more
- Glenn on Surely they can't be serious If men want to wear dresses why not? Some women have been dressing like men for years. It's true most blokes have pretty ... more
- PJ on If Jesus walked into Neil Mitchell's ... Labor could have brought in Equal Marriage 6 years ago. It's only talking about it now, today, because we're 4 months out ... more
- jgl Melb on If Jesus walked into Neil Mitchell's ... "If Jesus walked into the studio"...Hang on didn't Hinch get the flick a while back? more
- Henry on Kids and sports betting: The AFL & ... The majority of advertisements on web sites are automatically generated based on the content of the page as well as past ... more
- Frank Varga on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... Just as well that they don't show re-runs of the Paul Hogan Show any more. Poor old Hoges would be referred to as a ... more
- mylene on Greg Davies steps down as Victoria ... Bring back Paul 'The Fish' Mullett. :) more
- mylene on If Jesus walked into Neil Mitchell's ... How ridiculous. Everybody knows Jesus is a 774 listener :p more
- Sarah on An outbreak of common sense: Kevin Rudd ... What the hell is Greg saying I had to re-read it three times to understand his point, which I still do not understand. more
- mylene on An outbreak of common sense: Kevin Rudd ... Blaming the dead guy is an old tactic. That Neil fell for it is just pathetic. more
- Sophie on Kids and sports betting: The AFL & ... I agree, but I must say that I hate all the 3AW promotion of sports betting. I know you have no say in this Neil, but on the ... more
- lesson in manners needed on Ambulance Service in crisis: one hour ... They were probably drinking coffee, which is what they do, with the age group employed now. Also observed sipping coffee at ... more
- Greg on Greg Davies steps down as Victoria ... Has anyone thought about a Police Officer being the Secretary of the Victoria Police Association being a conflict of ... more
- Barry on An outbreak of common sense: Kevin Rudd ... Kevin who? We all thought he was not an invertebrate or is he not really because to be able to wriggle that much when it ... more
- Linda on An outbreak of common sense: Kevin Rudd ... One thing Mitchell missed this morning to get a horror circus trio: Dr Failure Hewson believes he can review his position as ... more
- Gina on An outbreak of common sense: Kevin Rudd ... Talking about YUK?When you use your mouth as a toilet hole or stick stuff in what would be your toilet device then review ... more
- Matt - proudly Un-Australian on An outbreak of common sense: Kevin Rudd ... @Faye, totally agree, these mindless fools who worship a sky fairy have the nerve to tell other people how to live their ... more
- jgl Melb on An outbreak of common sense: Kevin Rudd ... @GREG...WTF?? more
Laurie Oakes joins Neil Mitchell
Neil Mitchell has announced that respected political commentator Laurie Oakes joined the 3AW program as a regular on Wednesday, July 13.
Oakes has the opportunity to set his own agenda, which in all likelihood will probably set the media's political agenda for the day.
As an introduction to Oakes and Mitchell's segment, listen to their recent chat below which came after the former released his latest book.
His first segment is auto-playing below.
REPLAY: Neil Mitchell said after his interview with political doyen Laurie Oakes 'journalism students could learn more from Laurie's book than they would in three years at university'. It was a really fascinating chat and a must-listen for sure.
VIDEO: "In the end will it really make any difference to climate change? All the risk, all the uncertainty ... in the end I think we (Australia) are too small." Watch Julia Gillard with Neil Mitchell.
Neil is one of Australia’s most experienced journalists with success in newspapers, radio and television. He was one of the youngest editors of a daily metropolitan newspaper, The Herald. Enter Neil's highlights page for videos. replays and news.
Neil Mitchel needs to have a Liberal Journalist to counter the Labor bias of Journalist Laurie Oaks.gill Sunday 17 July, 2011 - 10:42 AM
Gotta love Laurie Oakes....especially when Neil asked him who he thought was the best politician to interview....Laurie replies Paul Keating, explaining why...Neil Mitchell did not say a word....funny as !! Guess Neil is still hurting over Keatings refusal to ever appear on his program....lol !!Tony Shold Friday 15 July, 2011 - 12:13 AM
l don`t believe we need to have another election over the carbon tax, after all the librals would`ent give us one.Tony needs trying scare people, he has not given us thier alturetive.heather Thursday 14 July, 2011 - 12:16 PM
Laurie,is very good to listen to,he should be on longer,bit less of Neil Mitchell~!!Steve Wednesday 13 July, 2011 - 7:30 PM
Andrea: That is not fair, he is not a dill, he is a raving bumbling idiot.Milton Wednesday 13 July, 2011 - 12:05 PM
Fantastic news. Laurie Oaks on the Neil Mitchell programme. Best news to date in 2011.peter lesuey Wednesday 13 July, 2011 - 11:51 AM