- Anger over abortion clinic protest
- 'My dogs didn't do this'
- Playful seal salutes beachgoers
- 'This smells like a Napthine government rort'
- Cruel thieves swipe oxygen trolley
- 'We need to get tough on truckies'
- Hinch freed from jail sans beard
- Woman nearly dies after lack of labelling
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- mike on 'My dogs didn't do this' dogs kill domestic animal, put them down, it's that simple more
- Jane on 'My dogs didn't do this' Yes all animals are loved. So what that's not a defence anymore than a thug's mother saying he is always a lovely boy and ... more
- katie on 'My dogs didn't do this' I am an animal lover, both cat and dog, i had a jack russell and CAT, few years ago, my jack russell attacked my cat and ... more
- annie king on 'My dogs didn't do this' these types of dogs should be more secured in anyones yard, she has not done this otherwise the dog would not have got out, ... more
- ian on 'My dogs didn't do this' Pam, If they were my dogs I would have done it at my own expense.?? Oh as if they were "MY DOGS" why should other people ... more
- pam on 'My dogs didn't do this' Ian, read the story.The lady has been at the Dept of Housing who own the property next door to have fences replaced.No funds ... more
- Sarah on 'My dogs didn't do this' My dogs chase and kill rabbits. Is my Council going to put them down or give them a reward. Come on!!! Animals have animal ... more
- Wendy on 'My dogs didn't do this' I am THE ultimate cat lover, however, if cats and dogs are not raised together, they are natural enemies( I also believe ... more
- ian on 'My dogs didn't do this' Why has she not had these dogs or dog registered,as she was told.Also fix the fences up. No excuse.?? more
- Samantha Piercy on 'My dogs didn't do this' I really hope the Frankston Council and Mayor of Frankston offer some kind of support to the family after the council put ... more
- Mark on 'My dogs didn't do this' Councils are siuch heartless animals.THEY are the cruel animals - who's going to punish THEM for the blood on THEIR hands! more
- wayne on Playful seal salutes beachgoers Wildlife officers should have been there to stop people getting to close, the elephant seal that was on a Perth beach ... more
- Mandi on Playful seal salutes beachgoers I couldn't agree more. more
- Angelo on Playful seal salutes beachgoers ^way to kill the mood!Great pics, great fun story more
- Greg on 'This smells like a Napthine government ... It's easy to stop the rort,don't play them. more
- Luke on Playful seal salutes beachgoers People are so clueless to what damage a wild seal can do to someone, particularly a child. But then many people are totally ... more
- ivan tipp on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Truckie bashing is GREAT for a few points Neil. But remember the driver of that small truck was a ratbag. more
- poppitt on Hinch freed from jail sans beard 50 days for $100,000.00 wow why would anyone pay fines. more
- jgl Melb on Hinch freed from jail sans beard A garden variety prison release,or the second coming of Christ? more
- Gloria on Hinch freed from jail sans beard Derryn, please, please, please grow your beard back. more
More copy and paste at Spring Street
3AW NEWS: An opposition front-bencher has re-hashed a minister's press release and re-issued it as her own.
Shadow Roads minister Jacinta Allen has used a government release about funding for volunteers to issue the same release the next day in her own name.
Ms Allen has admitted to Neil Mitchell the wording was identical but says she just wanted to make her electorate aware of what was available.
NEIL MITCHELL PROGRAM: In the last couple of weeks, Neil Mitchell has highlighted examples of a new trend in Victorian politics – the cut and paste policy.
First, the Premier regurgitated an old John Brumby press release about the MCG upgrade.
Then new Transport Minister Terry Mulder tried to take credit for federally funded road upgrades.
This morning, Neil has found a new one.
Have a look at these two press releases and make up your own mind.
PLAY: Neil Mitchell slams the copy / paste mentality
GOTCHA! Neil Mitchell has exposed Ted Baillieu in a fairly embarrassing way. Listen to Mitchell's editorial and compare the two 'announcements'. Look at one of the earlier examples of this new 'policy' from state politicians and their media staff.