- Walker: Grand Prix's here to stay
- 'The parasite's detroyed our family'
- Doyle hopes move on laws will stop abortion protesters
- Colour coding system to combat allergies
- Child abuse: 'Care more', Victorians urged
- Video: Postie caught tossing package into bushes
- Anger over abortion clinic protest
- 'My dogs didn't do this'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Christine on Walker: Grand Prix's here to stay Let's hold a vote and see whether most Victorian's are happy for their money to be spent on this event, not of course that ... more
- Craig on Walker: Grand Prix's here to stay WHY ...it cost TAX PAYERS $50Million plus...money that could be spent on Hospitals, Id rather have the best Health system in ... more
- Lisa on Doyle hopes move on laws will stop ... Thanks Robert for supporting the clinic in East Melbourne. As someone who has had to go there on medical reasons, the stress ... more
- Terry on Doyle hopes move on laws will stop ... What happened to our Human Rights legislation the numb scull Rob Hulls gave us? Surely abusing someone and harassing them ... more
- Steve on Doyle hopes move on laws will stop ... Doyle can't even get our ridiculous bicycle lanes sorted so how is he ever going to sort out these bible bashers? The guys ... more
- Matt on Video: Postie caught tossing package ... Typical 3AW, happy to throw a working class man under the bus, but goes to water on corporate criminals like Dick Pratt who ... more
- Matty on Video: Postie caught tossing package ... For sometime living in units i notice all of Indian or African decent, that come and go over the years, are incapable of ... more
- Ron Giles on Video: Postie caught tossing package ... I actually think the postie is throwing the parcel up the pathway to the front door! Still a bit slack though. He should ... more
- Sonz on Video: Postie caught tossing package ... The postal service in Doreen is nothing short of disgraceful,the parcel deliveries,the mail both outbound and inbound.2 ... more
- Otto Au on Video: Postie caught tossing package ... Immediatly dismissed more
- Ricta on Video: Postie caught tossing package ... So... let me get this straight... as of yesterday, I can be listed for bad credit for not paying a bill on time... and these ... more
- Robert on Video: Postie caught tossing package ... Sack him more
- Debs on Video: Postie caught tossing package ... Yep, I have the same problem here in Ballarat. The parcel delivery men don't even bother knocking on my door - even though ... more
- Peter on Video: Postie caught tossing package ... The quality of the postal services offered in the Doreen and 3754 postcode have been substandard for the eight years we've ... more
- mike on 'My dogs didn't do this' dogs kill domestic animal, put them down, it's that simple more
- Jane on 'My dogs didn't do this' Yes all animals are loved. So what that's not a defence anymore than a thug's mother saying he is always a lovely boy and ... more
- katie on 'My dogs didn't do this' I am an animal lover, both cat and dog, i had a jack russell and CAT, few years ago, my jack russell attacked my cat and ... more
- annie king on 'My dogs didn't do this' these types of dogs should be more secured in anyones yard, she has not done this otherwise the dog would not have got out, ... more
- ian on 'My dogs didn't do this' Pam, If they were my dogs I would have done it at my own expense.?? Oh as if they were "MY DOGS" why should other people ... more
- pam on 'My dogs didn't do this' Ian, read the story.The lady has been at the Dept of Housing who own the property next door to have fences replaced.No funds ... more
NBN stops as unpaid workers 'walk-off'
Work on the rollout of the National Broadband Network in Ballarat has ground to a halt with claims a company has not paid its workers.
The Neil Mitchell program understands the NBN has paid a sub-contractor to manage the regional project, but that company hasn't paid its staff.
It follows similar incidents in two other states in recent weeks.
The Neil Mitchell program has also heard similar problems at Bacchus Marsh and Melton.
NEIL MITCHELL: "I am getting word that Kevin Rudd has another Pink Batts-esque problem on his books.
"I am told that the NBN roll-out is in real strife.
"Not only is it badly behind schedule, but I am told that in Ballarat today there will be next to no work on the NBN.
"Contractors have been pulling out because they say they have not been paid.
"This has also happened in Western Australia and South Australia, but today it hits Victoria.
"In Ballarat - one of the key areas for the roll-out of the NBN - contractors say they are not being paid.
"We're working to confirm that."
Another Kevin Rudd monumental disaster again at great cost to the rorted Aussie taxpayer. Announce the election you grub so we right thinking voters can kick your thick damned hide in! Every minute, every day, another disaster at the hands of this Rudd lunatic!Angela Coombes Tuesday 16 July, 2013 - 9:40 AM
If the Coalition had any brains they would target the Labor Party as a whole. They seem fixated on targeting Rudd/Gillard/Rudd again instead of dozens of previous and current ministers who couldn't lead a drunk into a pub.Graham T Monday 15 July, 2013 - 4:54 PM
Typical labor government project, an absolute disaster with loads of tax payers money wasted.
The NBN joins the list of labor disasters; Pink Batts, School halls, Surplus, mining tax, border controls and carbon tax (big polluters passing on their tax and posting the compensation as profits)PJ Monday 15 July, 2013 - 11:27 AM