- 'It's very little time for taking a life'
- Kennett: 'This is sheer incompetence'
- Ice driving killer verdict 'not adequate'
- Good idea or just rubbish?
- 'It's complex': Mayor defends slow Sydney Rd CCTV installation
- 'Blame the tradie, not contestants'
- Lambie: 'Strip Sharia supporters of welfare'
- Classic or crazy? Cazaly re-made
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Aaaa on Ice driving killer verdict 'not ... It doesn't set a good example does it! Just proves how easily anyone can get away with a situation like this. They are ... more
- Lukew on Ice driving killer verdict 'not ... What would be enough? more
- Gazza on Australia in for 'long haul' against ... The yanks spend billions on the biggest and baddest weapons,time to use them all,now. more
- Steve on Australia in for 'long haul' against ... One of your most most stupid statements so far mylyene! more
- Jane on Lambie: 'Strip Sharia supporters of ... Well this is one thing i agree with. Tired of tip-toeing on this issue. There are not hundreds of Muslims that support ... more
- Linda on Australia in for 'long haul' against ... Christine Milne is as big a threat to our national security as groups like ISIS. Even the tiniest chink in our political ... more
- GIW on Australia in for 'long haul' against ... Yes Mylene, that is the aim of Islam to take over the world. As a caller on the Sunday Morning show yesterdays said, there ... more
- mylene on Australia in for 'long haul' against ... Don't worry in a couple of years we'll be trading with ISIS and the Taliban and anyone who mentions the war will be shouted ... more
- Jeff on 'Players leave': Gillon gives it ... As parents of young kids i cannot believe Essendon has put James Hird back in as coach, Hird should have nothing to do with ... more
- Stephen on 'Players leave': Gillon gives it ... Doesn't know a lot really does he! Including if the Bombers took anything illeagal!AFL Another Fool Leader. more
- Diane on 'Players leave': Gillon gives it ... How silly to have a coaches meeting when there are finals on and other coaches are having their reviews. more
- Jimbob on 'Players leave': Gillon gives it ... I wonder what the risk factor is for those other clubs attempting to poach essendong starts caught in this. If the worst ... more
- Mel on Horrified children find pet dogs mauled ... Our neighbours also have a fox terrier & it's one of the most aggressive & unsocialised dogs I have seen! Has prevented us ... more
- Wayne on Horrified children find pet dogs mauled ... to wendy who wrote "Perhaps the dogs that did the killings were Miniature Pit Bulls rather than Fox Terriers? Surely this ... more
- Sam Maglitto on Horrified children find pet dogs mauled ... I heard this report on the radio this afternoon and being a Dog Lover I was horrified to think there are other owners who ... more
- wendy on Horrified children find pet dogs mauled ... Perhaps the dogs that did the killings were Miniature Pit Bulls rather than Fox Terriers? Surely this would get peoples ... more
- Stephanie on Horrified children find pet dogs mauled ... Such a tragedy for all involved. more
- Robert on 'PM's popularity between asbestos and ... But when he opposes public transport, his ratings suffer. His being so good at opposing things, particularly public ... more
- jgl Melb on 'If Ashby is right, Pyne should quit' Christopher Pyne;Verbal gymnast extraordinaire...Putting it politely more
- Colin Lacivita on Phone scam targets grieving widow I always get emails promising me money. I don't care who they are I always send a email back warning that their contact ... more
NBN stops as unpaid workers 'walk-off'
Work on the rollout of the National Broadband Network in Ballarat has ground to a halt with claims a company has not paid its workers.
The Neil Mitchell program understands the NBN has paid a sub-contractor to manage the regional project, but that company hasn't paid its staff.
It follows similar incidents in two other states in recent weeks.
The Neil Mitchell program has also heard similar problems at Bacchus Marsh and Melton.
NEIL MITCHELL: "I am getting word that Kevin Rudd has another Pink Batts-esque problem on his books.
"I am told that the NBN roll-out is in real strife.
"Not only is it badly behind schedule, but I am told that in Ballarat today there will be next to no work on the NBN.
"Contractors have been pulling out because they say they have not been paid.
"This has also happened in Western Australia and South Australia, but today it hits Victoria.
"In Ballarat - one of the key areas for the roll-out of the NBN - contractors say they are not being paid.
"We're working to confirm that."
Another Kevin Rudd monumental disaster again at great cost to the rorted Aussie taxpayer. Announce the election you grub so we right thinking voters can kick your thick damned hide in! Every minute, every day, another disaster at the hands of this Rudd lunatic!Angela Coombes Tuesday 16 July, 2013 - 9:40 AM
If the Coalition had any brains they would target the Labor Party as a whole. They seem fixated on targeting Rudd/Gillard/Rudd again instead of dozens of previous and current ministers who couldn't lead a drunk into a pub.Graham T Monday 15 July, 2013 - 4:54 PM
Typical labor government project, an absolute disaster with loads of tax payers money wasted.
The NBN joins the list of labor disasters; Pink Batts, School halls, Surplus, mining tax, border controls and carbon tax (big polluters passing on their tax and posting the compensation as profits)PJ Monday 15 July, 2013 - 11:27 AM