- Rosie Batty sent 'obscene' hate mail
- Get kids off this 'digital meat market'
- Australia's new airplanes are "horrendous lemons"
- 'I'm not good, my mum's dead': Donations flood for struggling kids
- 'Stop exploiting Anzac Day'
- 'The Easter Bunny is bad for kids'
- Thumbtack terrorists target Kew cyclists
- 'Do we need to see that?': Shaw
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Andrew on Australia's new airplanes are ... The picture associated with this article is not an f-35. more
- Ben on 'I'm not good, my mum's dead': ... Our thoughts go to the family and children of Fiona. Kindess and support is what these children will need in the long run. ... more
- Tracy Tot on 'Stop exploiting Anzac Day' Wrong and totally disrespectful to our diggers , have a party but don't use the uniform or anzacs to promote it. more
- lw ross on 'Stop exploiting Anzac Day' But exploiting easter is ok more
- John wright on 'Stop exploiting Anzac Day' I completely agree with Neil, it's a very sobering day of sadness and realisation people died to keep and protect what we ... more
- Maree on 'Stop exploiting Anzac Day' yhese people have no respect for anything not even themselves. more
- Karl Gawlik on FIXED: Bank backs down Well done Neil and 3AW. I had a similar problem with the same bank, not as serious but still a lot of money was involved. ... more
- sm on Kennett: Move Hawks to Tasmania Do it Hawks - Do it !! ASAPbetter ground - no covering to "protect fully matured men from rain etc etc"DO IT HAWKS more
- Ron G on FIXED: Bank backs down Ditch the Combank.Take accounts to Bendigo or Community based Bank more
- Amazed on FIXED: Bank backs down Yep my tears are flowing as well. How can you not have tears... more
- Amazed on Kennett: Move Hawks to Tasmania You have to be kidding Jeff Why TASMANIA :( more
- Graham on Kennett: Move Hawks to Tasmania May Jeff Kennett should move to Launceston. Has he considered 60,000 true and passionate members ? What an amazing statement ... more
- Colin Lacivita on FIXED: Bank backs down We all in the community would be lost without 3AW and Neil Mitchell CBA should know better the poor guy shouldn't have to ... more
- Noel Goodear on FIXED: Bank backs down My shares in the Commonwealth Bank says help the family, you might be right legally but where is your compassion - he has ... more
- Neddy on FIXED: Bank backs down Bloody Greedy COMMONWEALTH BANK. I removed my term deposit from this GREEDY bank in January because of their SNEEKY charges. ... more
- Chez on FIXED: Bank backs down Mr Simpson I am feeling for you and your family, re your situation. I am elated with the Commonwealth Bank, Its wonderful ... more
- Milton on FIXED: Bank backs down Neil:They shouldn't have to be dragged kicking and screaming to that position.Sorry, good move but no credit to them I am ... more
- Gavan Wignall on FIXED: Bank backs down Thanks Neil. Well done sorting the Commbank. Stuart is a former colleague of mine and having worked with him for 7 years can ... more
- David on FIXED: Bank backs down Just like warranties on cars.. not worth the paper they are written on.. I hope CBA come to this families aid but I doubt ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'Rats are eating my new home': Family's ... The rats are winning. more
NBN stops as unpaid workers 'walk-off'
Work on the rollout of the National Broadband Network in Ballarat has ground to a halt with claims a company has not paid its workers.
The Neil Mitchell program understands the NBN has paid a sub-contractor to manage the regional project, but that company hasn't paid its staff.
It follows similar incidents in two other states in recent weeks.
The Neil Mitchell program has also heard similar problems at Bacchus Marsh and Melton.
NEIL MITCHELL: "I am getting word that Kevin Rudd has another Pink Batts-esque problem on his books.
"I am told that the NBN roll-out is in real strife.
"Not only is it badly behind schedule, but I am told that in Ballarat today there will be next to no work on the NBN.
"Contractors have been pulling out because they say they have not been paid.
"This has also happened in Western Australia and South Australia, but today it hits Victoria.
"In Ballarat - one of the key areas for the roll-out of the NBN - contractors say they are not being paid.
"We're working to confirm that."
Another Kevin Rudd monumental disaster again at great cost to the rorted Aussie taxpayer. Announce the election you grub so we right thinking voters can kick your thick damned hide in! Every minute, every day, another disaster at the hands of this Rudd lunatic!Angela Coombes Tuesday 16 July, 2013 - 9:40 AM
If the Coalition had any brains they would target the Labor Party as a whole. They seem fixated on targeting Rudd/Gillard/Rudd again instead of dozens of previous and current ministers who couldn't lead a drunk into a pub.Graham T Monday 15 July, 2013 - 4:54 PM
Typical labor government project, an absolute disaster with loads of tax payers money wasted.
The NBN joins the list of labor disasters; Pink Batts, School halls, Surplus, mining tax, border controls and carbon tax (big polluters passing on their tax and posting the compensation as profits)PJ Monday 15 July, 2013 - 11:27 AM