- Neil Mitchell hits back at Clementine Ford's 'leathery ball' column
- Can you read Neil's writing? We can't
- AFL boss unsure about odd timeslot
- Melbourne's most successful camera
- 'Hamas is not interested in ceasefire'
- Losing war against dangerous phone chargers
- Nitschke: This won't stop me
- Two-thirds want cannabis legalised
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Hooksy of the Bush on Melbourne's most successful camera Do the crime, pay the fine!!! more
- Ros on Can you read Neil's writing? We can't I could read it Neil. The word 'fox' gave it away but you left out the word 'brown' before dogLove your shows more
- DEBBIE on Can you read Neil's writing? We can't I cannot read it all except the first word, "hello". more
- Michelle on Melbourne's most successful camera The problem is, the speed zones change over time and if you are not a regular traveller in the area, you don't realise it ... more
- michael on Melbourne's most successful camera So let's see, 7,500 drivers speeding through this highly dangerous fatality prone area and not one incident ? makes you ... more
- martin on Melbourne's most successful camera if got pinged on this camera..i was at dead stop ay red lights on barkly street. first in line..and apparently was speeding ... more
- Adam on Melbourne's most successful camera yes unfair, because though the posted speed limit is 40, you've been speeding there for years, so you should still be ... more
- Hooksy of the Bush on Melbourne's most successful camera Do the crime, pay the fine. more
- Mark on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' Where's penny Wong now , Brian Taylor got hung drawn and quartered for his poof comment and yet no penny Wong standing up in ... more
- Stephen on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' No you're not a typical Aussie Girl! You're a disgrace and it has nothing to do with your gender either! You are in public ... more
- poppitt on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' If any male pollie mentioned a part of a womans body he would be walked over hot coals. This type of 'talk' is not ... more
- Gazza on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' If all politicians behaved like normal aussies the world would be a better place. Unfortunately this will never happen as ... more
- Willow on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' Would like to know how the people of Tassy, who voted for her, feel now. more
- bushiepete on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' at least we know what we got with this pollie. shes not afraid to speak her mind ..unlike the rest of the fence sitters ... more
- Sinbad on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' Two weeks ago, Brian Taylor gets vilified and lambasted for a throw away insult you would hear numerous times in any ... more
- Judi Pickett on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' Jacqui Lambie stating she's just a normal Aussie Girl? Neil, you need a mini survey on her comments, as I'd say the public, ... more
- mylene on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' The Prime Minister's comments on women, homosexuals and Aborigines make her look like a beginner. Leave offensiveness to the ... more
- Mandi on 'There’s mortars going off now in ... I agree Mylene they have an extremely deranged veiw on this horrific tragedy which is making the situation so much more ... more
- Milton on Epic walk 'changed our lives' Well done guys! more
- mylene on 'There’s mortars going off now in ... Back in the trenches in WWI we all stopped fighting for Xmas dinner and even played a game of soccer with the hun. These ... more
NBN stops as unpaid workers 'walk-off'
Work on the rollout of the National Broadband Network in Ballarat has ground to a halt with claims a company has not paid its workers.
The Neil Mitchell program understands the NBN has paid a sub-contractor to manage the regional project, but that company hasn't paid its staff.
It follows similar incidents in two other states in recent weeks.
The Neil Mitchell program has also heard similar problems at Bacchus Marsh and Melton.
NEIL MITCHELL: "I am getting word that Kevin Rudd has another Pink Batts-esque problem on his books.
"I am told that the NBN roll-out is in real strife.
"Not only is it badly behind schedule, but I am told that in Ballarat today there will be next to no work on the NBN.
"Contractors have been pulling out because they say they have not been paid.
"This has also happened in Western Australia and South Australia, but today it hits Victoria.
"In Ballarat - one of the key areas for the roll-out of the NBN - contractors say they are not being paid.
"We're working to confirm that."
Another Kevin Rudd monumental disaster again at great cost to the rorted Aussie taxpayer. Announce the election you grub so we right thinking voters can kick your thick damned hide in! Every minute, every day, another disaster at the hands of this Rudd lunatic!Angela Coombes Tuesday 16 July, 2013 - 9:40 AM
If the Coalition had any brains they would target the Labor Party as a whole. They seem fixated on targeting Rudd/Gillard/Rudd again instead of dozens of previous and current ministers who couldn't lead a drunk into a pub.Graham T Monday 15 July, 2013 - 4:54 PM
Typical labor government project, an absolute disaster with loads of tax payers money wasted.
The NBN joins the list of labor disasters; Pink Batts, School halls, Surplus, mining tax, border controls and carbon tax (big polluters passing on their tax and posting the compensation as profits)PJ Monday 15 July, 2013 - 11:27 AM