- Child attacked by stranger in park
- Teenage pregnancy declining
- Teenage pregnancy declining
- Officers face misconduct hearing
- Offensive graffiti to be removed
- AFLPA fires back at ASADA
- 'I hope I never have to do it again'
- Why your digital TV cuts out
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- jgl Melb on 'Street culture mixed with Islamism' Why?you ask;Because that thing between the ears that allows the overwhelming majority of us to function normally and more ... more
- Christine on 'Street culture mixed with Islamism' Christ, everytime I turn on the TV it's Muslim this, Muslim that. What are they, the centre of the Universe? I don't think ... more
- Peggy on The angry and the bizarre: Radio ... Smells of corruption.What is even more strange is that Reeva's parents are satisfied with the sentence. Which parent would ... more
- King of Footscray on Paid parking approved for Yarraville Only fair and reasonable in my view, especially considering the reliance of paid parking revenue is currently heaped solely ... more
- Mik on Paid parking approved for Yarraville Its about time councils understand that they work for us, not the other way around. I dont actually think that council can ... more
- cChris watts on Paid parking approved for Yarraville why not get rid of all councils and just install an adminastratoerr..saves us all a small fortune more
- greg scott on Paid parking approved for Yarraville Madness.We do not need this 3rd level of government. more
- Peggy on Paid parking approved for Yarraville It's all about revenue raising so they have more money to give themselves payrises and nice trips around the world.Councils ... more
- Ursula Fajerman on 250 animals face death in bank action Wonderful news about the sanctuary. Thank you to the buyers and 3aw. This is the feel good news people need to wake up to. I ... more
- Catherine on Abbott not a 'mainstream world ... Who cares what the Russians says or believed they are morons like there leader and here in Australia they believe a ... more
- Stephen on 'It's a long rant. It's not banter' Oh lets not spend too much time on this he's an educated professor. Lets concentrate on removing Black from Baa Baa Black ... more
- Yank on Abbott not a 'mainstream world ... You should be proud to have a leader with guts. At least Abott's gotta pair we in the US are stuck with Mom Jeans as a ... more
- Andrea on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I bought a puppy from Greg and when it started growing I too doubted the breed of my puppy was what I had purchased. So, I ... more
- Brenda Mentz on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I have owned five miniature poodles and have no doubt this dog is part poodle. But the breed standard for miniature poodles ... more
- Lucy Richards on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' What utter crap this pet shop owner is talking, this dog would have come from a puppy farm. They work as he said on the ... more
- Colin Lacivita on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' How can you expect a dog not to grow and remain small. It's impossible. more
- Fran & Romeo on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I think that was a poorly conducted interview if you invite people to speak on your show don't try to ridicule them I didn't ... more
- Toby Bushby on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' Looks like a Cavoodle to me, with dominant Poodle genes. They can be very small, or grow to larger than this pup is. Ally ... more
- Mandi on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' Get over it and look after the dog it deserves a good life omg humans! more
- Peggy on Police probe school chook killing What is this need to decapitate anything with some people?I guess it might be training for future "tourists" to the middle ... more
Neil Mitchell announces former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd as a new regular contributor
Today, a new commentator joins the team.
We will talk about the issues that matter to people. We will talk about leadership, ideas, what touches you and what needs to be done.
You know him well. He used to be Prime Minister.
His name is Kevin Rudd.
This has been months in the making. I approached him a while ago and mentioned that Sir Robert Menzies, when he was dumped as Prime Minister, did a series of fireside chats to the people. 80 radio speeches in the early forties, also known as speeches to the forgotten people.
So, why not? Kevin Rudd, dumped, can do the same thing through interviews and commentary. God knows, we need leadership.
I have tried for several years now to get Julia Gillard on the program regularly. She continues to avoid me, that is her right. So be it.
But despite that, these debates need to be held.
trust 3aw to get the most right wing union hating labor politician they could find.not suprised...garry Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 9:00 AM
Will the coalition be given equal time in this 'election year' or is 3AW becoming another ABCK Daniells Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 7:37 AM
We loved listening to Neil...our morning hilitenbut alas NO MORE with krudd on boardmardi Friday 9 November, 2012 - 5:08 PM
What a joke nothing like being a non biased observer 3aw, i listened to Kevin the other day and its nothing but a labour party sales pitch with no right of reply from the liberal party.darren Friday 9 November, 2012 - 2:09 PM
Neil if you are going to have Kevie on ask him about all of Julias short comings! It should be a Interesting listen
That is if you are not afraid to annoy Julia and her Minders . You never Know she may call you and Kevie both Misogynists if your luckyFed up Friday 9 November, 2012 - 7:36 AM
Wow - may have to start listening to this! Always interested in anything that can help grow/develop our thinking. Good job.Susan Brown Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 11:41 PM