- 'The Easter Bunny is bad for kids'
- Thumbtack terrorists target Kew cyclists
- 'Do we need to see that?': Shaw
- Police to immobilise hoon drivers
- Government warned of pensioner backlash
- Star wheel hits 100,000th customer
- Kennett: Move Hawks to Tasmania
- FIXED: Bank backs down
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Karl Gawlik on FIXED: Bank backs down Well done Neil and 3AW. I had a similar problem with the same bank, not as serious but still a lot of money was involved. ... more
- sm on Kennett: Move Hawks to Tasmania Do it Hawks - Do it !! ASAPbetter ground - no covering to "protect fully matured men from rain etc etc"DO IT HAWKS more
- Ron G on FIXED: Bank backs down Ditch the Combank.Take accounts to Bendigo or Community based Bank more
- Amazed on FIXED: Bank backs down Yep my tears are flowing as well. How can you not have tears... more
- Amazed on Kennett: Move Hawks to Tasmania You have to be kidding Jeff Why TASMANIA :( more
- Graham on Kennett: Move Hawks to Tasmania May Jeff Kennett should move to Launceston. Has he considered 60,000 true and passionate members ? What an amazing statement ... more
- Colin Lacivita on FIXED: Bank backs down We all in the community would be lost without 3AW and Neil Mitchell CBA should know better the poor guy shouldn't have to ... more
- Noel Goodear on FIXED: Bank backs down My shares in the Commonwealth Bank says help the family, you might be right legally but where is your compassion - he has ... more
- Neddy on FIXED: Bank backs down Bloody Greedy COMMONWEALTH BANK. I removed my term deposit from this GREEDY bank in January because of their SNEEKY charges. ... more
- Chez on FIXED: Bank backs down Mr Simpson I am feeling for you and your family, re your situation. I am elated with the Commonwealth Bank, Its wonderful ... more
- Milton on FIXED: Bank backs down Neil:They shouldn't have to be dragged kicking and screaming to that position.Sorry, good move but no credit to them I am ... more
- Gavan Wignall on FIXED: Bank backs down Thanks Neil. Well done sorting the Commbank. Stuart is a former colleague of mine and having worked with him for 7 years can ... more
- David on FIXED: Bank backs down Just like warranties on cars.. not worth the paper they are written on.. I hope CBA come to this families aid but I doubt ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'Rats are eating my new home': Family's ... The rats are winning. more
- Dame Mylene on Speed camera mystery: Is this the ... They could save a lot of money by just sending out fines to P platers that drive sports utes. Before you can own one you ... more
- poppitt on 'Rats are eating my new home': Family's ... Why would it be the builders fault? more
- Stephen on Demetriou on Sunday night's clash There lays the problem with the AFL thinking Sunday night football suits the supporters. REALLY!! more
- Keith J on School porn incident 'isolated' Being the father of the other child i understand the frustration and anger.This is an unfortunate event that has taken ... more
- Christine on Jealous parents target Bonds babies To the people who shared their poisoness views, how totally disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourselves. more
- Ms Bobby Cobani on Rosie Batty's anger at TV host I hope Chief Commissioner and other prominent males speak up. No one can know the type of fear Rosie is talking about. ... more
Neil Mitchell announces former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd as a new regular contributor
Today, a new commentator joins the team.
We will talk about the issues that matter to people. We will talk about leadership, ideas, what touches you and what needs to be done.
You know him well. He used to be Prime Minister.
His name is Kevin Rudd.
This has been months in the making. I approached him a while ago and mentioned that Sir Robert Menzies, when he was dumped as Prime Minister, did a series of fireside chats to the people. 80 radio speeches in the early forties, also known as speeches to the forgotten people.
So, why not? Kevin Rudd, dumped, can do the same thing through interviews and commentary. God knows, we need leadership.
I have tried for several years now to get Julia Gillard on the program regularly. She continues to avoid me, that is her right. So be it.
But despite that, these debates need to be held.
trust 3aw to get the most right wing union hating labor politician they could find.not suprised...garry Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 9:00 AM
Will the coalition be given equal time in this 'election year' or is 3AW becoming another ABCK Daniells Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 7:37 AM
We loved listening to Neil...our morning hilitenbut alas NO MORE with krudd on boardmardi Friday 9 November, 2012 - 5:08 PM
What a joke nothing like being a non biased observer 3aw, i listened to Kevin the other day and its nothing but a labour party sales pitch with no right of reply from the liberal party.darren Friday 9 November, 2012 - 2:09 PM
Neil if you are going to have Kevie on ask him about all of Julias short comings! It should be a Interesting listen
That is if you are not afraid to annoy Julia and her Minders . You never Know she may call you and Kevie both Misogynists if your luckyFed up Friday 9 November, 2012 - 7:36 AM
Wow - may have to start listening to this! Always interested in anything that can help grow/develop our thinking. Good job.Susan Brown Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 11:41 PM