- 'It's very little time for taking a life'
- Kennett: 'This is sheer incompetence'
- Ice driving killer verdict 'not adequate'
- Good idea or just rubbish?
- 'It's complex': Mayor defends slow Sydney Rd CCTV installation
- 'Blame the tradie, not contestants'
- Lambie: 'Strip Sharia supporters of welfare'
- Classic or crazy? Cazaly re-made
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Aaaa on Ice driving killer verdict 'not ... It doesn't set a good example does it! Just proves how easily anyone can get away with a situation like this. They are ... more
- Lukew on Ice driving killer verdict 'not ... What would be enough? more
- Gazza on Australia in for 'long haul' against ... The yanks spend billions on the biggest and baddest weapons,time to use them all,now. more
- Steve on Australia in for 'long haul' against ... One of your most most stupid statements so far mylyene! more
- Jane on Lambie: 'Strip Sharia supporters of ... Well this is one thing i agree with. Tired of tip-toeing on this issue. There are not hundreds of Muslims that support ... more
- Linda on Australia in for 'long haul' against ... Christine Milne is as big a threat to our national security as groups like ISIS. Even the tiniest chink in our political ... more
- GIW on Australia in for 'long haul' against ... Yes Mylene, that is the aim of Islam to take over the world. As a caller on the Sunday Morning show yesterdays said, there ... more
- mylene on Australia in for 'long haul' against ... Don't worry in a couple of years we'll be trading with ISIS and the Taliban and anyone who mentions the war will be shouted ... more
- Jeff on 'Players leave': Gillon gives it ... As parents of young kids i cannot believe Essendon has put James Hird back in as coach, Hird should have nothing to do with ... more
- Stephen on 'Players leave': Gillon gives it ... Doesn't know a lot really does he! Including if the Bombers took anything illeagal!AFL Another Fool Leader. more
- Diane on 'Players leave': Gillon gives it ... How silly to have a coaches meeting when there are finals on and other coaches are having their reviews. more
- Jimbob on 'Players leave': Gillon gives it ... I wonder what the risk factor is for those other clubs attempting to poach essendong starts caught in this. If the worst ... more
- Mel on Horrified children find pet dogs mauled ... Our neighbours also have a fox terrier & it's one of the most aggressive & unsocialised dogs I have seen! Has prevented us ... more
- Wayne on Horrified children find pet dogs mauled ... to wendy who wrote "Perhaps the dogs that did the killings were Miniature Pit Bulls rather than Fox Terriers? Surely this ... more
- Sam Maglitto on Horrified children find pet dogs mauled ... I heard this report on the radio this afternoon and being a Dog Lover I was horrified to think there are other owners who ... more
- wendy on Horrified children find pet dogs mauled ... Perhaps the dogs that did the killings were Miniature Pit Bulls rather than Fox Terriers? Surely this would get peoples ... more
- Stephanie on Horrified children find pet dogs mauled ... Such a tragedy for all involved. more
- Robert on 'PM's popularity between asbestos and ... But when he opposes public transport, his ratings suffer. His being so good at opposing things, particularly public ... more
- jgl Melb on 'If Ashby is right, Pyne should quit' Christopher Pyne;Verbal gymnast extraordinaire...Putting it politely more
- Colin Lacivita on Phone scam targets grieving widow I always get emails promising me money. I don't care who they are I always send a email back warning that their contact ... more
Neil Mitchell announces former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd as a new regular contributor
Today, a new commentator joins the team.
We will talk about the issues that matter to people. We will talk about leadership, ideas, what touches you and what needs to be done.
You know him well. He used to be Prime Minister.
His name is Kevin Rudd.
This has been months in the making. I approached him a while ago and mentioned that Sir Robert Menzies, when he was dumped as Prime Minister, did a series of fireside chats to the people. 80 radio speeches in the early forties, also known as speeches to the forgotten people.
So, why not? Kevin Rudd, dumped, can do the same thing through interviews and commentary. God knows, we need leadership.
I have tried for several years now to get Julia Gillard on the program regularly. She continues to avoid me, that is her right. So be it.
But despite that, these debates need to be held.
trust 3aw to get the most right wing union hating labor politician they could find.not suprised...garry Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 9:00 AM
Will the coalition be given equal time in this 'election year' or is 3AW becoming another ABCK Daniells Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 7:37 AM
We loved listening to Neil...our morning hilitenbut alas NO MORE with krudd on boardmardi Friday 9 November, 2012 - 5:08 PM
What a joke nothing like being a non biased observer 3aw, i listened to Kevin the other day and its nothing but a labour party sales pitch with no right of reply from the liberal party.darren Friday 9 November, 2012 - 2:09 PM
Neil if you are going to have Kevie on ask him about all of Julias short comings! It should be a Interesting listen
That is if you are not afraid to annoy Julia and her Minders . You never Know she may call you and Kevie both Misogynists if your luckyFed up Friday 9 November, 2012 - 7:36 AM
Wow - may have to start listening to this! Always interested in anything that can help grow/develop our thinking. Good job.Susan Brown Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 11:41 PM