- Neil Mitchell hits back at Clementine Ford's 'leathery ball' column
- Can you read Neil's writing? We can't
- AFL boss unsure about odd timeslot
- Melbourne's most successful camera
- 'Hamas is not interested in ceasefire'
- Losing war against dangerous phone chargers
- Nitschke: This won't stop me
- Two-thirds want cannabis legalised
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Hooksy of the Bush on Melbourne's most successful camera Do the crime, pay the fine!!! more
- Ros on Can you read Neil's writing? We can't I could read it Neil. The word 'fox' gave it away but you left out the word 'brown' before dogLove your shows more
- DEBBIE on Can you read Neil's writing? We can't I cannot read it all except the first word, "hello". more
- Michelle on Melbourne's most successful camera The problem is, the speed zones change over time and if you are not a regular traveller in the area, you don't realise it ... more
- michael on Melbourne's most successful camera So let's see, 7,500 drivers speeding through this highly dangerous fatality prone area and not one incident ? makes you ... more
- martin on Melbourne's most successful camera if got pinged on this camera..i was at dead stop ay red lights on barkly street. first in line..and apparently was speeding ... more
- Adam on Melbourne's most successful camera yes unfair, because though the posted speed limit is 40, you've been speeding there for years, so you should still be ... more
- Hooksy of the Bush on Melbourne's most successful camera Do the crime, pay the fine. more
- Mark on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' Where's penny Wong now , Brian Taylor got hung drawn and quartered for his poof comment and yet no penny Wong standing up in ... more
- Stephen on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' No you're not a typical Aussie Girl! You're a disgrace and it has nothing to do with your gender either! You are in public ... more
- poppitt on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' If any male pollie mentioned a part of a womans body he would be walked over hot coals. This type of 'talk' is not ... more
- Gazza on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' If all politicians behaved like normal aussies the world would be a better place. Unfortunately this will never happen as ... more
- Willow on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' Would like to know how the people of Tassy, who voted for her, feel now. more
- bushiepete on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' at least we know what we got with this pollie. shes not afraid to speak her mind ..unlike the rest of the fence sitters ... more
- Sinbad on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' Two weeks ago, Brian Taylor gets vilified and lambasted for a throw away insult you would hear numerous times in any ... more
- Judi Pickett on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' Jacqui Lambie stating she's just a normal Aussie Girl? Neil, you need a mini survey on her comments, as I'd say the public, ... more
- mylene on Lambie: 'I'm a normal Aussie girl' The Prime Minister's comments on women, homosexuals and Aborigines make her look like a beginner. Leave offensiveness to the ... more
- Mandi on 'There’s mortars going off now in ... I agree Mylene they have an extremely deranged veiw on this horrific tragedy which is making the situation so much more ... more
- Milton on Epic walk 'changed our lives' Well done guys! more
- mylene on 'There’s mortars going off now in ... Back in the trenches in WWI we all stopped fighting for Xmas dinner and even played a game of soccer with the hun. These ... more
Neil Mitchell announces former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd as a new regular contributor
Today, a new commentator joins the team.
We will talk about the issues that matter to people. We will talk about leadership, ideas, what touches you and what needs to be done.
You know him well. He used to be Prime Minister.
His name is Kevin Rudd.
This has been months in the making. I approached him a while ago and mentioned that Sir Robert Menzies, when he was dumped as Prime Minister, did a series of fireside chats to the people. 80 radio speeches in the early forties, also known as speeches to the forgotten people.
So, why not? Kevin Rudd, dumped, can do the same thing through interviews and commentary. God knows, we need leadership.
I have tried for several years now to get Julia Gillard on the program regularly. She continues to avoid me, that is her right. So be it.
But despite that, these debates need to be held.
trust 3aw to get the most right wing union hating labor politician they could find.not suprised...garry Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 9:00 AM
Will the coalition be given equal time in this 'election year' or is 3AW becoming another ABCK Daniells Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 7:37 AM
We loved listening to Neil...our morning hilitenbut alas NO MORE with krudd on boardmardi Friday 9 November, 2012 - 5:08 PM
What a joke nothing like being a non biased observer 3aw, i listened to Kevin the other day and its nothing but a labour party sales pitch with no right of reply from the liberal party.darren Friday 9 November, 2012 - 2:09 PM
Neil if you are going to have Kevie on ask him about all of Julias short comings! It should be a Interesting listen
That is if you are not afraid to annoy Julia and her Minders . You never Know she may call you and Kevie both Misogynists if your luckyFed up Friday 9 November, 2012 - 7:36 AM
Wow - may have to start listening to this! Always interested in anything that can help grow/develop our thinking. Good job.Susan Brown Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 11:41 PM