- 'We need to get tough on truckies'
- Hinch freed from jail sans beard
- Woman nearly dies after lack of labelling
- Melbourne's rail horror
- Beach rules are a dog's breakfast
- East West protestors vow to continue fight
- Setting the record Strait
- Tyler Fishlock gets the 'all clear'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ivan tipp on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Truckie bashing is GREAT for a few points Neil. But remember the driver of that small truck was a ratbag. more
- poppitt on Hinch freed from jail sans beard 50 days for $100,000.00 wow why would anyone pay fines. more
- jgl Melb on Hinch freed from jail sans beard A garden variety prison release,or the second coming of Christ? more
- Gloria on Hinch freed from jail sans beard Derryn, please, please, please grow your beard back. more
- PH on Hinch freed from jail sans beard My first though looking at that photo was Darren James in 30 years time. more
- Pat Heuvel on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Definitely not the right thing to do. You want to crack down on someone? crack down on the ones that use their phones while ... more
- darrin on Hinch freed from jail sans beard Derryn your lucky i know people have had to spend 1 day per $100 but i guess like most people with some fame to there name ... more
- Sarah on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Truck drivers are constantly speeding on the roads I travel. I have watched a truck in front of me lose control and jack ... more
- joe on 'We need to get tough on truckies' I think a good idea for the point system on your licence is that the first 4 points are normal fines. Then next 4 points are ... more
- Russell Watts on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Neil, it should not matter if you are a truck driver or not, if you lose 12 points then you lose your licence. But the laws ... more
- Andrew on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Hi Neil. Why not extend fines to trucking companies as well as drivers? Truck company gets the same fine as the driver? Or a ... more
- poppitt on 'We need to get tough on truckies' They are supposed to be professional drivers, they are supposed to know the law. I think most truck drivers are fantastic ... more
- poppitt on Woman nearly dies after lack of ... Everything packaged or not should be labelled. It is not enough for the customer to ask, my son has gluten intolernace, asks ... more
- Wendy on Woman nearly dies after lack of ... How ridiculous not having to label fresh salad ingredients by law! It's still got ingredients and someone is still going to ... more
- Hazel Finney on Beach rules are a dog's breakfast Bass Coast Council brought this ban through without proper consultation from the public. more
- Olga on Beach rules are a dog's breakfast We pay to camp on the foreshore on the peninsula where dogs can roam all day. They pee on our towels our kids are scared. ... more
- Aria Judilla on Beach rules are a dog's breakfast Forget the beaches, we can't even take our kids to the park anymore because of the dogs that run up to them and paw them and ... more
- col on Beach rules are a dog's breakfast NO CONFIDENCE in the Bass Coast council more
- col on Beach rules are a dog's breakfast Dogs on a lead at all times along Inverloch beach. Fine then $500 Bass Coast. We got a new Council full of spin and lies and ... more
- ian on Beach rules are a dog's breakfast Have you ever sat near or on dog POO. more
Neil Mitchell announces former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd as a new regular contributor
Today, a new commentator joins the team.
We will talk about the issues that matter to people. We will talk about leadership, ideas, what touches you and what needs to be done.
You know him well. He used to be Prime Minister.
His name is Kevin Rudd.
This has been months in the making. I approached him a while ago and mentioned that Sir Robert Menzies, when he was dumped as Prime Minister, did a series of fireside chats to the people. 80 radio speeches in the early forties, also known as speeches to the forgotten people.
So, why not? Kevin Rudd, dumped, can do the same thing through interviews and commentary. God knows, we need leadership.
I have tried for several years now to get Julia Gillard on the program regularly. She continues to avoid me, that is her right. So be it.
But despite that, these debates need to be held.
trust 3aw to get the most right wing union hating labor politician they could find.not suprised...garry Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 9:00 AM
Will the coalition be given equal time in this 'election year' or is 3AW becoming another ABCK Daniells Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 7:37 AM
We loved listening to Neil...our morning hilitenbut alas NO MORE with krudd on boardmardi Friday 9 November, 2012 - 5:08 PM
What a joke nothing like being a non biased observer 3aw, i listened to Kevin the other day and its nothing but a labour party sales pitch with no right of reply from the liberal party.darren Friday 9 November, 2012 - 2:09 PM
Neil if you are going to have Kevie on ask him about all of Julias short comings! It should be a Interesting listen
That is if you are not afraid to annoy Julia and her Minders . You never Know she may call you and Kevie both Misogynists if your luckyFed up Friday 9 November, 2012 - 7:36 AM
Wow - may have to start listening to this! Always interested in anything that can help grow/develop our thinking. Good job.Susan Brown Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 11:41 PM