- Murdered Moonee Ponds man's possible link to Transfield
- Punting heartbreak: Family 'loses' $400k
- Smart Meter installer unleashes tirade
- Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' horror
- Fuel discount ban will save prices
- Gay couple marry despite expected challenge
- Qantas ads 'political spin'
- Christmas cheer for young Rhyan
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Peter Jeffries on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... So registering bicycles will prevent road rage too? If we start registering bikes now, no child will be living in poverty by ... more
- Visionary on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... This stupid woman should of been charged with dangerous driving for doing an illegal u turn and nearly killing the cyclist. more
- richard on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... Rachel Wilson should have been aware not to do an unsafe U-turn and, the cyclist should have blasted her but didn't need to ... more
- Mark on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... Cyclists and drivers alike ignore red lights on both pedestrian crossings in Black Rock - the sooner we get registration for ... more
- Lisa on Ticket inspector body-slams teen girl Horrified to hear, at 3:17 today, "Drive's" commentator say that "Australia doesn't support 'premeditated' violence against ... more
- andrew on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... She almost ran him over which could have killed him. No one should be punched, but why isn't the driver being ... more
- Lee on Ticket inspector body-slams teen girl Why are people defending a violent fare evader? I don't care how old someone is or what gender they are. If you respond ... more
- Nick on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... Some idiot does a (probably) illegal U-turn almost killing someone in the process and then gets upset when they go berserk. ... more
- Peter Hollister on Smart Meter installer unleashes tirade Neil you should be ashamed airing this rubbish.Did 3AW actually check the story before airing. Darren you seem to be lying ... more
- Dee on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... I'm tired of people saying 'this has nothing to do with cyclists' etc. The fact that cyclists are unregistered and ... more
- PJ on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... NAZI Cyclists are totally out of control along Beach Road.I was about to organise my friends parents out of the car, pathway ... more
- Troy on Smart Meter installer unleashes tirade i think youll find this smart meter guy was on Darrens property, unannounced. He has every right to ask him what he is doing ... more
- Victoria on Smart Meter installer unleashes tirade This is unacceptable these power companies need to be held accountable, where is our Democracy? people being bullied and ... more
- Cheryl on Smart Meter installer unleashes tirade You nosey little fool Darren. No doubt this installer was on his neighbours property and you were interferring with his ... more
- Lukew on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... This has nothing to do with bikes or cyclists, this is to do with some moron with anger management issues, acting in a ... more
- james on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... Cyclists regularly disobey red lights, turning signals and when it suits them are more then happy to ride on the footpath. I ... more
- A Falkingham on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... Licence these idiots and register their bicycles NOW more
- Steve on Smart Meter installer unleashes tirade Darren was lucky not be decked by the half smart installer>. more
- Steve on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... It's up to the state government to make bike rego compulsory nothing to do with who leads the country, but some dim wits ... more
- Warren on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... It's a shame that there is no footage from the cyclists perspective, he probably was nearly killed. Sounds like she did an ... more
Neil Mitchell announces former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd as a new regular contributor
Today, a new commentator joins the team.
We will talk about the issues that matter to people. We will talk about leadership, ideas, what touches you and what needs to be done.
You know him well. He used to be Prime Minister.
His name is Kevin Rudd.
This has been months in the making. I approached him a while ago and mentioned that Sir Robert Menzies, when he was dumped as Prime Minister, did a series of fireside chats to the people. 80 radio speeches in the early forties, also known as speeches to the forgotten people.
So, why not? Kevin Rudd, dumped, can do the same thing through interviews and commentary. God knows, we need leadership.
I have tried for several years now to get Julia Gillard on the program regularly. She continues to avoid me, that is her right. So be it.
But despite that, these debates need to be held.
trust 3aw to get the most right wing union hating labor politician they could find.not suprised...garry Sunday 11 November, 2012 - 9:00 AM
Will the coalition be given equal time in this 'election year' or is 3AW becoming another ABCK Daniells Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 7:37 AM
We loved listening to Neil...our morning hilitenbut alas NO MORE with krudd on boardmardi Friday 9 November, 2012 - 5:08 PM
What a joke nothing like being a non biased observer 3aw, i listened to Kevin the other day and its nothing but a labour party sales pitch with no right of reply from the liberal party.darren Friday 9 November, 2012 - 2:09 PM
Neil if you are going to have Kevie on ask him about all of Julias short comings! It should be a Interesting listen
That is if you are not afraid to annoy Julia and her Minders . You never Know she may call you and Kevie both Misogynists if your luckyFed up Friday 9 November, 2012 - 7:36 AM
Wow - may have to start listening to this! Always interested in anything that can help grow/develop our thinking. Good job.Susan Brown Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 11:41 PM