- Demetriou: Bump is not dead
- Demetriou: Drug policy has saved AFL players' lives
- Salvos frustrated by students' undercover homeless stunt
- A must-listen insight into the pressures our paramedics face
- Light beer can push .05 limit
- Craig Thomson dumps Julia Gillard: the ultimate insult
- Marijuana legalisation for medical use?
- Father demands answers after five year old goes missing on school bus
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- bc on Demetriou: Drug policy has saved AFL ... old fat car again wheres the thrid strike tuck caught by the police not the afl nobody ever hears about three strikers ... more
- Andrew on Demetriou: Drug policy has saved AFL ... So a player can have two strikes and no coach is aware of it. What would happen if that player goes to another club - that ... more
- Erzsebet on Melbourne mother & daughter's breast ... Jane is a very dear friend of mine and her experiences are a fine example of strength and determination to prevent any ... more
- Matt - proudly Un-Australian on Demetriou: Drug policy has saved AFL ... After a disastrous report who do you turn to? Your number 1 fanboy in the media, chief puppet Mitchell. The game is awash ... more
- Margaret on A must-listen insight into the ... We have 2 paramedics in our family. They both complain about people who call an ambulance then block emergency rooms with ... more
- Shane W on Salvos frustrated by students' ... Just thick, what more can you say? more
- Peggy on A must-listen insight into the ... We depend on paramedics to be the difference between life and death and we don't give them the necessary tools to do their ... more
- attn mr & ms work snob on A must-listen insight into the ... That's just typical of the jumped up, blue quasi labourers.In the last 20 years since gentrification,these so called ... more
- Peter on Father demands answers after five year ... Why are the parents letting a five your old in prep, travel on the school bus without supervision from his older sibling who ... more
- kelly on A must-listen insight into the ... lets try to remember that the paramedics we rely on so much are HUMAN, with human reactions and emotions....and stop ... more
- Melbourne Parameic on A must-listen insight into the ... I'm a paramedic with Ambulance Victoria and I want to thank "Al" for coming forward with his personal experiences working as ... more
- sharon on Father demands answers after five year ... The bus driver and the company are ok. I think the parents are thinking of what could have happend. BUT ALL IS WELL THAT ... more
- Steve on Father demands answers after five year ... The Parents should have been at the child's bus stop. When the kid didn't get off then ask the bus driver where he is before ... more
- Wayne on A must-listen insight into the ... I agree 100% I to was a Paramedic for 17 years, I had signs and symptoms of burn out and PTSD in 2000, QAS didn't help and ... more
- lorraine on Father demands answers after five year ... the buses are diesel the boy is a preppie and it is a big day for all these little ones its a long day for them more
- Mark on Father demands answers after five year ... Wow I didn't know we where using American school buses in Victoria, so who was picking up the 5 year old when they got to ... more
- Dorothy Cherry on A must-listen insight into the ... How true are these words after 35yrs in the health system a cuppa and a good talk was the best thing to help you sleep when ... more
- Jane on Father demands answers after five year ... don't people realise that it's just not practical for all parents, especially in rural areas, to pick up and drop off their ... more
- Ross on A must-listen insight into the ... Beautifully said Al. Thank you. I too have flashbacks of certain smells and sights after only five years in the job. The ... more
- Fanto J Weir on Father demands answers after five year ... PTV is the official body regulating these matters.No comment appears to have been sought from them. more
Neil Mitchell takes out Graham Perkin award
Congratulations to Neil Mitchell on winning 2011 Graham Perkin Australian Journalist of the Year Award.
Neil took out Australian Journalism's top accolade on Friday night at the Quill Awards for Excellence in Victorian Journalism.
"(It's) easily the biggest award I've ever won," Neil Mitchell said.
Neil worked under Graham Perkin, a legendary editor of The Age from 1966 to 1975, for six years.
Past winners of the Graham Perkin award include Laurie Oakes, John Silvester, Michelle Grattan and Les Carlyon.
Neil is the first radio journalist to take out the award in its 36-year history.
WATCH: Neil Mitchell's acception speech.
Neil is one of Australia’s most experienced journalists with success in newspapers, radio and television. He was one of the youngest editors of a daily metropolitan newspaper, The Herald. Enter Neil's highlights page for videos. replays and news.
Oh, so was Graham Perkin an arrogant, thinks he's better than everyone, big head too?
Well in that case, 'you go girl!'Mal Bourne Wednesday 7 November, 2012 - 6:49 PM
How stupid do you think we are Craige Thomson. The police made an early morning raid on your home. Your home. Not a curtesy call to you for a cofee. You are as guilty as. These actions would not have been taken if the situation did not warrant it. You did not get a heads up because they did not want you to shread any evidence like your mate Williamson. Get real you sleaze!!!colleen wilson Thursday 25 October, 2012 - 10:10 AM
Well done and Congratulations on winning your award Neil. This award goes to a special person like you who has a special talent and heart that helps you to help others when their help is warrented. I also Met you personally on the Spirit of Tasmaina last year. Yours Faithly Maree Campbell Keith,s wife.Maree Campbell Sunday 1 April, 2012 - 10:55 AM
WEll done Neil on the award I have listened to you on 3AW for many years Keep up the good work a fanastic breakfast show I met you personally last year on the show you did on the Spirt of TasmaniaKeith Campbell Saturday 31 March, 2012 - 3:29 AM
You are too self indulgent Neil,get off yourself and stop trying to run the state>!!Steve Tuesday 27 March, 2012 - 1:28 PM
Neil you are such a tosser. Your self gratification is nauseous. You are so full of yourself and it is miracle your boof head fits through AW's front door. Your credibility, decently and fairness is seriously questionable. The truth is you are a right winged opinionated shock jock.APF Tuesday 27 March, 2012 - 11:52 AM