- Paid parking D-day in Yarraville, Seddon
- Man's plea to legalise voluntary euthanasia
- Are there really racists 'everywhere'?
- Printer saves man from losing his foot
- 'Why can't I relax and enjoy my meal?'
- Moira Kelly set to help deformed boy
- School bans cross-dressing for charity
- Can we move on from 'porn ring'?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ursula Fajerman on 250 animals face death in bank action Wonderful news about the sanctuary. Thank you to the buyers and 3aw. This is the feel good news people need to wake up to. I ... more
- Catherine on Abbott not a 'mainstream world ... Who cares what the Russians says or believed they are morons like there leader and here in Australia they believe a ... more
- Stephen on 'It's a long rant. It's not banter' Oh lets not spend too much time on this he's an educated professor. Lets concentrate on removing Black from Baa Baa Black ... more
- Yank on Abbott not a 'mainstream world ... You should be proud to have a leader with guts. At least Abott's gotta pair we in the US are stuck with Mom Jeans as a ... more
- Andrea on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I bought a puppy from Greg and when it started growing I too doubted the breed of my puppy was what I had purchased. So, I ... more
- Brenda Mentz on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I have owned five miniature poodles and have no doubt this dog is part poodle. But the breed standard for miniature poodles ... more
- Lucy Richards on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' What utter crap this pet shop owner is talking, this dog would have come from a puppy farm. They work as he said on the ... more
- Colin Lacivita on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' How can you expect a dog not to grow and remain small. It's impossible. more
- Fran & Romeo on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I think that was a poorly conducted interview if you invite people to speak on your show don't try to ridicule them I didn't ... more
- Toby Bushby on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' Looks like a Cavoodle to me, with dominant Poodle genes. They can be very small, or grow to larger than this pup is. Ally ... more
- Mandi on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' Get over it and look after the dog it deserves a good life omg humans! more
- Peggy on Police probe school chook killing What is this need to decapitate anything with some people?I guess it might be training for future "tourists" to the middle ... more
- Frank from Frankston on Police probe school chook killing This may be the work of foxes as they are notorious for killing and biting off the heads of all the chickens in a coop, if ... more
- Michelle on Bike thieves caught on CCTV So hope these thieves are caught! more
- Lukew on Bike thieves caught on CCTV So you can be filmed knocking off a motor bike and nothing can be done but pity help you if you do 44kmh in a 40kmh zone. more
- Mike on 'I'd grab the bastard' Considering Abbott is still saying that Russian backed rebels were behind MH17 despite all evidence to the contrary and the ... more
- Robbie on 'I'd grab the bastard' A civilian passenger plane, at high altitude, sqawking a civilian ident code is shot down by a missile fired from a Rushian ... more
- Lucy Richards on Surely this can't be a mini poodle! Please don't accept this pet shop excuse. If I was you I would not accept this, I would tell them that I will go on social ... more
- Keith on 'I'd grab the bastard' This guy is defiantly on the money. If Australia wants to play on the world stage then it has to adopt a certain amount ... more
- Joyless on Surely this can't be a mini poodle! Whilst I am very sorry you didn't get what you asked and paid for & I'm annoyed at the attitude of the Pet shop, really, ... more
New head of the Docklands 'sand pit' needs to leave our football alone
Leave our football alone.
The new head of the Docklands sand pit, Paul Sergeant, has told the Herald Sun it is time for new ‘razzle dazzle’ around football.
He wants us to copy the nonsense of basketball and American baseball. Rubbish. We don’t want that.
Look, this bloke is English so we can’t expect him to understand. Football is about the sport, not the window dressing.
We love the ANZAC Day ceremony at the football, not Meatloaf. And this bloke at Etihad Stadium should realise he has far more things to fix than Football.
Like the surface on his sand pit.
LISTEN: Etihad Stadium spokesperson Bill Lane speaks with Neil Mitchell:
Just got back from Thailand and saw a game in Chiangmai last week. I thought it would be a novelty event but very suprised, huge crowd of around 8,000, the standard was excellent some great skills. (could be a recruiting ground for a small forward)They had the cheerleaders right througout the game and they were entertaining especially for the male supporters nice custumes (or lack of)very easy on the eye. I doubt if they could have them in Australia tho due to sexual exploitation of women thing.Sean - Doncaster Monday 19 November, 2012 - 3:36 PM
Don't try and turn it some gala event with frilly little edging leave that rubbish to non contact sports like soccer and basketball.Christine Monday 19 November, 2012 - 3:30 PM
Don't change anything, as Max said Aussie Ball is the greatest game in the world, have a look at its popularity, in over 150 years its has spread as far as Adelaide & Perth, that proves its the greatest game on the planet. Imagine in another 150 years, it might even be number one game in New Zealand, then we can play Internationals & maybe even the Aussie Ball World Cup, wow you can only dream!!!....with Mitchell promoting us any chance he gets anything is possible.Matt -proudly Un-Australian Monday 19 November, 2012 - 2:50 PM
We have the greatest game in the world that keeps us on the edge of our seats dont change a thing the other codes have to do something to stop the fans from going to sleep.Max Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 8:09 PM
listen up pom get a roof/cover walk way from the tram stop so when we get off the tram and its pissing down, us country folk can get in there a lot dryer .. hey why do we get these poms etc runing our companys c e os over paid poms grrrr..bushiepete Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 1:02 PM
Agree Neil, there already is too much extraneous noise at the footy. They are much more likely to turn people away with razzle dazzle than get more to come.Joe Garra Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 12:27 PM