- Neil Mitchell negotiates with protestor on Flinders Street rail tracks
- Ambulance Service in crisis: one hour and 22 minutes but still no response
- Show a little tact, Premier Napthine
- Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian impression was just a bad joke
- Demetriou: Bump is not dead
- Demetriou: Drug policy has saved AFL players' lives
- Salvos frustrated by students' undercover homeless stunt
- A must-listen insight into the pressures our paramedics face
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Cam on Ambulance Service in crisis: one hour ... Although every person wants to have a world class health system, this is difficult to acheive with the policys currently in ... more
- Lukew on Show a little tact, Premier Napthine Of course this coming from a journalist; a profession notorious for its stomping all over decency in the tactless pursuit of ... more
- Lukew on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... This is not even remotely racist in any negative sense. more
- Paddy on Show a little tact, Premier Napthine No mention of seat belt.....? more
- sue ostroff on Neil Mitchell negotiates with protestor ... well done Neil, you spoke to Gerry with respect. Thankyou more
- Ambo on Ambulance Service in crisis: one hour ... Clearly, from the decision to leave the hospital and see the GP over blood test results, this was NOT an emergency case.Had ... more
- Worried on Ambulance Service in crisis: one hour ... Please don't blame the Ambos - blame the system that they are desperately trying to work within.CODE RED - Value YOUR Ambos more
- Greg on Show a little tact, Premier Napthine He will take any opportunity for a pic. The one you won't see is him with the ambo's that worked on the driver with a truck ... more
- supportourambos on Ambulance Service in crisis: one hour ... Simple fact is Ambulance Victoria is in crisis. How Mr.Sasella remains in his job is a joke. Vic Pol had a massive shake up ... more
- Maurice Xanthos on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... Has anyone mentioned Darren James's impressions. All done in good humour and no one seems to get offended. And what about ... more
- IAN on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... Get over it. more
- Mighty Mick on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... Amazing of what we are becoming as a society soon no-one will talk to one another because of fear of descrimination. Our ... more
- Pete Wilson on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... Amazing isn't it, several years back Ernie Dingo interviewed Cathy Freeman on the great outdoors, opening line was "G'day ... more
- Al Colley on A must-listen insight into the ... Thank you mr and mrs work snob for your kind words and support. As a baby boomer who has been a paramedic for 27 years I can ... more
- Ricky on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... Just as well the hand wringers weren't sround when Sandy introduced Miss Australia on live tv at the Mount Gambier races ... more
- Michael on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... Its getting ridiculous when innocuous comments get labled as racist vilification. What he actually said wasnt derogatory. An ... more
- Margaret on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... So Sandy is being castigated for his comments.What about "Football, meat pies, kangaroos and Holden cars". Do Aussies object ... more
- Mal on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... Sandy just did an innocent joke badly. What fair minded Australians find insulting is the over-reaction by those saying it ... more
- Gordon on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... What a vile little man Sandy Roberts is, people like him make it shameful to be Australian. more
- Barry Cooper on Sandy Roberts isn't racist, his Indian ... These poor fools with nothing better to do than whinge about anything that strikes their mind should get a bloody life I for ... more
Shane Warne floats test cricket comeback
Here we go again. Shane Warne is like hayfever or bushfires - whenever it gets to summer, he talks about a comeback.
He has done it again. He says he might come back to test cricket for The Ashes. Well, there was talk of a comeback just after he retired back in 2008. Then again in 2010.
It is like each Summer when he used to threaten a new secret delivery.
It is magnificent showmanship; He is winding us all up and it is working. He is the master of spin – in more ways than one.
Shane Warne is about as likely to make a comeback as Melbourne is to win a premiership next year, sadly on both counts.
I am a cricket fan but could never stand the out there in your face Warne. All the bloody shenagins and tweets, swits or whatever you call it with Hurley and her sucking-up to his kids has not done anything to enhance his standing in real society, he is a false-gigger.Grrrrrr! Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 12:58 PM
He has no effect on me I couldn't care less he's a poser who had work on his face and won't admit it.mandy Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 5:28 PM
Shane Warne is indeed like hayfever. You just wish he'd go away and never appear again. In fact you wish he'd never existed in the first place.Peter Hillster Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 1:03 PM