- Neil's Chadstone task proves a hike
- Adrian's moist chocolate cake
- ‘Housewives are prostitutes’
- Welfare back down slammed
- Delivery decision for Cotchin
- Government rejects top architect's doubts
- Compulsory lessons for learners
- What is this little fella doing?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- mike on Labor's tough new stance against 'evil' So trafficking drugs away from a school is less illegal?And why drug busses? Target pubs/clubs! I hear more and more people ... more
- Eye for an Eye on Labor's tough new stance against 'evil' if you look at the history of the State Labour Government you will notice that they have always been soft on crime thanks to ... more
- elizabeth on Labor's tough new stance against 'evil' Since when has labor been strict with crime. I will never vote Labor. more
- R on Labor's tough new stance against 'evil' The only thing that I would add to this is is that they need to have counseling for the whole of there prison time instead ... more
- dee on Labor's tough new stance against 'evil' I see little point in increasing sentences when we have weak Judges letting people off with a slap on the wrist. more
- David THomas on 'The figures say it all' Statistical evidence mounts that the police often do not recruit the sharpest pencils in the box. Seriously. Turn the ... more
- John on 'The figures say it all' This is not about fairness, it is about deflecting responsibility. The camera system should conform to vehicles operating ... more
- Paul on 'The figures say it all' Have a look at the front of any modern bike and you will quickly see why it is not possible to put a front plate on. There ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on 'The figures say it all' i just cannot believe that a simple e tag cannot be stuck on the front of the bike...its so simple, surely... more
- Samuel J on 'The figures say it all' Motor cycles should have front and rear number plates. The notion that front number plates dissect pedestrians is complete ... more
- Mark on 'The figures say it all' All a bit of a joke, here in Europe, bikes get a much larger rear plate... more than double the size. Aussies often hide the ... more
- Richard on 'The figures say it all' If its such a problem why are the Penisula Link cameras facing the front? The fault is in the camera system. more
- Tom Bysen on 'The figures say it all' Why not ban bikes altogether? We can all sit jammed on the freeway, in our 2tonne suv's being safe. more
- John Karmouche on 'The figures say it all' Everyone is barking up the wrong tree. Its not about putting a number plate on a motorcycle- that's the cover story the ... more
- Lukew on 'The figures say it all' Commissioner Gordon Lewis can huff and puff all he likes but this is about the money. Never mind the doubt, why would we ... more
- poppitt on 'The figures say it all' Against the law to ride a bike that does have number plates back and front. Fine them $500 for each plate that is not ... more
- Time for a career change Neil on 'The figures say it all' Gee, it must be almost the 3rd week of the month. Time for Neil to roll out the anti motorcycle vitriol again. The same ... more
- Otto on 'The figures say it all' Anything to justify the cash cows, how many of these thousands of lethal speeding motorcycles actually result in a fatality ... more
- Gazza on Top cop concerned over pokies gang Multiculturalism at its finest more
- dom on Spot the 'ghost'? Sorry the line for popcorn was long... more
Shane Warne floats test cricket comeback
Here we go again. Shane Warne is like hayfever or bushfires - whenever it gets to summer, he talks about a comeback.
He has done it again. He says he might come back to test cricket for The Ashes. Well, there was talk of a comeback just after he retired back in 2008. Then again in 2010.
It is like each Summer when he used to threaten a new secret delivery.
It is magnificent showmanship; He is winding us all up and it is working. He is the master of spin – in more ways than one.
Shane Warne is about as likely to make a comeback as Melbourne is to win a premiership next year, sadly on both counts.
I am a cricket fan but could never stand the out there in your face Warne. All the bloody shenagins and tweets, swits or whatever you call it with Hurley and her sucking-up to his kids has not done anything to enhance his standing in real society, he is a false-gigger.Grrrrrr! Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 12:58 PM
He has no effect on me I couldn't care less he's a poser who had work on his face and won't admit it.mandy Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 5:28 PM
Shane Warne is indeed like hayfever. You just wish he'd go away and never appear again. In fact you wish he'd never existed in the first place.Peter Hillster Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 1:03 PM