- Paid parking D-day in Yarraville, Seddon
- Dangers of illegal commercial transport
- Man's plea to legalise voluntary euthanasia
- Are there really racists 'everywhere'?
- Printer saves man from losing his foot
- 'Why can't I relax and enjoy my meal?'
- Moira Kelly set to help deformed boy
- School bans cross-dressing for charity
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mik on Paid parking D-day in Yarraville, Seddon Its about time councils understand that they work for us, not the other way around. I dont actually think that council can ... more
- cChris watts on Paid parking D-day in Yarraville, Seddon why not get rid of all councils and just install an adminastratoerr..saves us all a small fortune more
- greg scott on Paid parking D-day in Yarraville, Seddon Madness.We do not need this 3rd level of government. more
- Peggy on Paid parking D-day in Yarraville, Seddon It's all about revenue raising so they have more money to give themselves payrises and nice trips around the world.Councils ... more
- Ursula Fajerman on 250 animals face death in bank action Wonderful news about the sanctuary. Thank you to the buyers and 3aw. This is the feel good news people need to wake up to. I ... more
- Catherine on Abbott not a 'mainstream world ... Who cares what the Russians says or believed they are morons like there leader and here in Australia they believe a ... more
- Stephen on 'It's a long rant. It's not banter' Oh lets not spend too much time on this he's an educated professor. Lets concentrate on removing Black from Baa Baa Black ... more
- Yank on Abbott not a 'mainstream world ... You should be proud to have a leader with guts. At least Abott's gotta pair we in the US are stuck with Mom Jeans as a ... more
- Andrea on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I bought a puppy from Greg and when it started growing I too doubted the breed of my puppy was what I had purchased. So, I ... more
- Brenda Mentz on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I have owned five miniature poodles and have no doubt this dog is part poodle. But the breed standard for miniature poodles ... more
- Lucy Richards on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' What utter crap this pet shop owner is talking, this dog would have come from a puppy farm. They work as he said on the ... more
- Colin Lacivita on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' How can you expect a dog not to grow and remain small. It's impossible. more
- Fran & Romeo on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I think that was a poorly conducted interview if you invite people to speak on your show don't try to ridicule them I didn't ... more
- Toby Bushby on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' Looks like a Cavoodle to me, with dominant Poodle genes. They can be very small, or grow to larger than this pup is. Ally ... more
- Mandi on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' Get over it and look after the dog it deserves a good life omg humans! more
- Peggy on Police probe school chook killing What is this need to decapitate anything with some people?I guess it might be training for future "tourists" to the middle ... more
- Frank from Frankston on Police probe school chook killing This may be the work of foxes as they are notorious for killing and biting off the heads of all the chickens in a coop, if ... more
- Michelle on Bike thieves caught on CCTV So hope these thieves are caught! more
- Lukew on Bike thieves caught on CCTV So you can be filmed knocking off a motor bike and nothing can be done but pity help you if you do 44kmh in a 40kmh zone. more
- Mike on 'I'd grab the bastard' Considering Abbott is still saying that Russian backed rebels were behind MH17 despite all evidence to the contrary and the ... more
Shane Warne floats test cricket comeback
Here we go again. Shane Warne is like hayfever or bushfires - whenever it gets to summer, he talks about a comeback.
He has done it again. He says he might come back to test cricket for The Ashes. Well, there was talk of a comeback just after he retired back in 2008. Then again in 2010.
It is like each Summer when he used to threaten a new secret delivery.
It is magnificent showmanship; He is winding us all up and it is working. He is the master of spin – in more ways than one.
Shane Warne is about as likely to make a comeback as Melbourne is to win a premiership next year, sadly on both counts.
I am a cricket fan but could never stand the out there in your face Warne. All the bloody shenagins and tweets, swits or whatever you call it with Hurley and her sucking-up to his kids has not done anything to enhance his standing in real society, he is a false-gigger.Grrrrrr! Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 12:58 PM
He has no effect on me I couldn't care less he's a poser who had work on his face and won't admit it.mandy Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 5:28 PM
Shane Warne is indeed like hayfever. You just wish he'd go away and never appear again. In fact you wish he'd never existed in the first place.Peter Hillster Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 1:03 PM