- 'Why can't I relax and enjoy my meal?'
- Moira Kelly set to help deformed boy
- School bans cross-dressing for charity
- Can we move on from 'porn ring'?
- 19-year-old arrested over bus attack
- 'It's a long rant. It's not banter'
- Australia's Ebola promise to neighbours
- Abbott not a 'mainstream world politician'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ursula Fajerman on 250 animals face death in bank action Wonderful news about the sanctuary. Thank you to the buyers and 3aw. This is the feel good news people need to wake up to. I ... more
- Catherine on Abbott not a 'mainstream world ... Who cares what the Russians says or believed they are morons like there leader and here in Australia they believe a ... more
- Stephen on 'It's a long rant. It's not banter' Oh lets not spend too much time on this he's an educated professor. Lets concentrate on removing Black from Baa Baa Black ... more
- Yank on Abbott not a 'mainstream world ... You should be proud to have a leader with guts. At least Abott's gotta pair we in the US are stuck with Mom Jeans as a ... more
- Andrea on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I bought a puppy from Greg and when it started growing I too doubted the breed of my puppy was what I had purchased. So, I ... more
- Brenda Mentz on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I have owned five miniature poodles and have no doubt this dog is part poodle. But the breed standard for miniature poodles ... more
- Lucy Richards on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' What utter crap this pet shop owner is talking, this dog would have come from a puppy farm. They work as he said on the ... more
- Colin Lacivita on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' How can you expect a dog not to grow and remain small. It's impossible. more
- Fran & Romeo on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' I think that was a poorly conducted interview if you invite people to speak on your show don't try to ridicule them I didn't ... more
- Toby Bushby on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' Looks like a Cavoodle to me, with dominant Poodle genes. They can be very small, or grow to larger than this pup is. Ally ... more
- Mandi on 'We still believe that it was a poodle' Get over it and look after the dog it deserves a good life omg humans! more
- Peggy on Police probe school chook killing What is this need to decapitate anything with some people?I guess it might be training for future "tourists" to the middle ... more
- Frank from Frankston on Police probe school chook killing This may be the work of foxes as they are notorious for killing and biting off the heads of all the chickens in a coop, if ... more
- Michelle on Bike thieves caught on CCTV So hope these thieves are caught! more
- Lukew on Bike thieves caught on CCTV So you can be filmed knocking off a motor bike and nothing can be done but pity help you if you do 44kmh in a 40kmh zone. more
- Mike on 'I'd grab the bastard' Considering Abbott is still saying that Russian backed rebels were behind MH17 despite all evidence to the contrary and the ... more
- Robbie on 'I'd grab the bastard' A civilian passenger plane, at high altitude, sqawking a civilian ident code is shot down by a missile fired from a Rushian ... more
- Lucy Richards on Surely this can't be a mini poodle! Please don't accept this pet shop excuse. If I was you I would not accept this, I would tell them that I will go on social ... more
- Keith on 'I'd grab the bastard' This guy is defiantly on the money. If Australia wants to play on the world stage then it has to adopt a certain amount ... more
- Joyless on Surely this can't be a mini poodle! Whilst I am very sorry you didn't get what you asked and paid for & I'm annoyed at the attitude of the Pet shop, really, ... more
Victoria Police announce new integrated 'BlueNet' technology
Victoria Police Chief Commissioner Ken Lay has announced the introduction of new technology which will allow Police to track dodgy and dangerous drivers in real time on our roads, calling it a 'glimpse into the future' of policing.
On the Neil Mitchell program, Mr Lay announced the introduction of the ‘BlueNet’ system which will be trialed in four police cars from next year.
BlueNet will see the integration of Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) technology, in-car video and mobile data in one unit.
"It will give us the ability to do things like drive through car parks and actually check all the number plates in a particular car park, that will tell us if vehicles are stolen, if they're unregistered, if the owners are unlicensed," Mr Lay said.
"We can do hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of cars at any given time."
Mr Lay said the in-car video will give Police the ability to video officers’ interactions with motorists and film pursuits.
"That's a great boom for their safety as well as evidence," he said.
"I would think into the future that every police vehicle will look like this."
LISTEN: Chief Commissioner Ken Lay with Neil Mitchell:
Ken Lay . You are a total hypOcrit . Think about your own speed camera fine when you were returing from the Murray River . You used "fatigue" as your excuse on this 3AW program , i do not accept this as a excuse............... licence disqualifcation for whatever reason , does not get a seriously ill person to a pharmacistpaul nugent Saturday 30 March, 2013 - 5:36 PM
sadly the bashings continue, the assaults continue...when will it be safe to catch a rain after 8pm, visit the Melbourne CBD, or major suburban centres without feeling somebody is looking for a victim?
Just think a new PR stunt and Lay and Ryan feel they are safe for another year....as a car wraps itself around a pole...but, but, but we can certainly take a picture and send a fine....what do you mean it wont be paid because the driver is dead?
Please say it ain't true..please........Paddy Sunday 16 December, 2012 - 10:31 PM
The morons that are against this are the law breakers,this will help get unregistered and unlicensed morons off the roads well done Ted>..Steve Saturday 15 December, 2012 - 10:47 AM
The wags are already calling it (the car) big"ears" car
WILL THIS WASTE OF MONEY ALSO HAVE A BOOK IN IT WHICH INSTRUCTS OR SHOWS THESE BLUE ROBOTS HOW TO TREAT OUR OLDER CITIZENS WITH RESPECT AND NOT SAY "HEY BUDDY...noddy Friday 14 December, 2012 - 2:27 PM
$$$$$$$$ching ching $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$garry Friday 14 December, 2012 - 12:28 PM