- Murdered Moonee Ponds man's possible link to Transfield
- Punting heartbreak: Family 'loses' $400k
- Smart Meter installer unleashes tirade
- Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' horror
- Fuel discount ban will save prices
- Gay couple marry despite expected challenge
- Qantas ads 'political spin'
- Christmas cheer for young Rhyan
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Nick on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... Some idiot does a (probably) illegal U-turn almost killing someone in the process and then gets upset when they go berserk. ... more
- Peter Hollister on Smart Meter installer unleashes tirade Neil you should be ashamed airing this rubbish.Did 3AW actually check the story before airing. Darren you seem to be lying ... more
- Dee on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... I'm tired of people saying 'this has nothing to do with cyclists' etc. The fact that cyclists are unregistered and ... more
- PJ on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... NAZI Cyclists are totally out of control along Beach Road.I was about to organise my friends parents out of the car, pathway ... more
- Troy on Smart Meter installer unleashes tirade i think youll find this smart meter guy was on Darrens property, unannounced. He has every right to ask him what he is doing ... more
- Victoria on Smart Meter installer unleashes tirade This is unacceptable these power companies need to be held accountable, where is our Democracy? people being bullied and ... more
- Cheryl on Smart Meter installer unleashes tirade You nosey little fool Darren. No doubt this installer was on his neighbours property and you were interferring with his ... more
- Lukew on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... This has nothing to do with bikes or cyclists, this is to do with some moron with anger management issues, acting in a ... more
- james on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... Cyclists regularly disobey red lights, turning signals and when it suits them are more then happy to ride on the footpath. I ... more
- A Falkingham on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... Licence these idiots and register their bicycles NOW more
- Steve on Smart Meter installer unleashes tirade Darren was lucky not be decked by the half smart installer>. more
- Steve on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... It's up to the state government to make bike rego compulsory nothing to do with who leads the country, but some dim wits ... more
- Warren on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... It's a shame that there is no footage from the cyclists perspective, he probably was nearly killed. Sounds like she did an ... more
- jgl Melb on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... @ire centralised;Talking of car parks,is that where you buy the "stuff" you're currently indulging in? I like to think I ... more
- Gavan on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... Another bigoted, ill-informed contribution from Gazza. Time to grow up champ! more
- Jon Doorsay on Smart Meter installer unleashes tirade Darren, you would be what's known as a nosey neighbour. Please tell the public the full story which is that the meter was ... more
- Gavan on Smart Meter installer unleashes tirade Darren was audibly annoyed, although he was initially not in the right. That however in no way justified the behaviour of ... more
- PH on Smart Meter installer unleashes tirade How hilarious that you misspell meter as metre and on the front page you have a story about Ch9 and their spelling ... more
- Gazza on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... Cyclists should be banned from all public roads full stop.What hope do we have of that with a Lycra clad monk leading the ... more
- ire centralised on Mum tells of Black Rock 'bike rage' ... CCTV in the car park. Gee JGL have you ever thought that by even suggesting such a stupid open door entry permit, for you ... more
VIDEO: SES Rescue simulation
To launch the 2012 Easter Driver Reviver campaign the SES performed a live road rescue simulation at Federation Square.
The morning programs Seb Costello headed to Federation Square to take part in the action.
WATCH: The SES live road rescue simulation
SONG - Indisposed by Australian Crawl (Brad Robinson, James Robinson, James Reyne, William 'Bill' McDonough)
LISTEN: The Morning Program call the action.
ROAD TOLL: Neil Mitchell has uncovered Vicroads data that reveals the number of fatalities per kilometer travelled on Victorian roads has dramatically dropped since 2002. Has the road-toll hit a tipping point?
IMAGES: The spate of shrink-wrapped cars in Melbourne's east has continued overnight with 3AW being sent more images from Hawthorn, Kew, Eaglemont and Mont Albert. A vehicle has also been "flour-bombed" in Balwyn North. Full gallery here.