- Playful seal salutes beachgoers
- 'This smells like a Napthine government rort'
- Cruel thieves swipe oxygen trolley
- 'We need to get tough on truckies'
- Hinch freed from jail sans beard
- Woman nearly dies after lack of labelling
- Melbourne's rail horror
- Beach rules are a dog's breakfast
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- wayne on Playful seal salutes beachgoers Wildlife officers should have been there to stop people getting to close, the elephant seal that was on a Perth beach ... more
- Mandi on Playful seal salutes beachgoers I couldn't agree more. more
- Angelo on Playful seal salutes beachgoers ^way to kill the mood!Great pics, great fun story more
- Greg on 'This smells like a Napthine government ... It's easy to stop the rort,don't play them. more
- Luke on Playful seal salutes beachgoers People are so clueless to what damage a wild seal can do to someone, particularly a child. But then many people are totally ... more
- ivan tipp on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Truckie bashing is GREAT for a few points Neil. But remember the driver of that small truck was a ratbag. more
- poppitt on Hinch freed from jail sans beard 50 days for $100,000.00 wow why would anyone pay fines. more
- jgl Melb on Hinch freed from jail sans beard A garden variety prison release,or the second coming of Christ? more
- Gloria on Hinch freed from jail sans beard Derryn, please, please, please grow your beard back. more
- PH on Hinch freed from jail sans beard My first though looking at that photo was Darren James in 30 years time. more
- Pat Heuvel on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Definitely not the right thing to do. You want to crack down on someone? crack down on the ones that use their phones while ... more
- darrin on Hinch freed from jail sans beard Derryn your lucky i know people have had to spend 1 day per $100 but i guess like most people with some fame to there name ... more
- Sarah on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Truck drivers are constantly speeding on the roads I travel. I have watched a truck in front of me lose control and jack ... more
- joe on 'We need to get tough on truckies' I think a good idea for the point system on your licence is that the first 4 points are normal fines. Then next 4 points are ... more
- Russell Watts on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Neil, it should not matter if you are a truck driver or not, if you lose 12 points then you lose your licence. But the laws ... more
- Andrew on 'We need to get tough on truckies' Hi Neil. Why not extend fines to trucking companies as well as drivers? Truck company gets the same fine as the driver? Or a ... more
- poppitt on 'We need to get tough on truckies' They are supposed to be professional drivers, they are supposed to know the law. I think most truck drivers are fantastic ... more
- poppitt on Woman nearly dies after lack of ... Everything packaged or not should be labelled. It is not enough for the customer to ask, my son has gluten intolernace, asks ... more
- Wendy on Woman nearly dies after lack of ... How ridiculous not having to label fresh salad ingredients by law! It's still got ingredients and someone is still going to ... more
- Hazel Finney on Beach rules are a dog's breakfast Bass Coast Council brought this ban through without proper consultation from the public. more
VIDEO: SES Rescue simulation
To launch the 2012 Easter Driver Reviver campaign the SES performed a live road rescue simulation at Federation Square.
The morning programs Seb Costello headed to Federation Square to take part in the action.
WATCH: The SES live road rescue simulation
SONG - Indisposed by Australian Crawl (Brad Robinson, James Robinson, James Reyne, William 'Bill' McDonough)
LISTEN: The Morning Program call the action.
ROAD TOLL: Neil Mitchell has uncovered Vicroads data that reveals the number of fatalities per kilometer travelled on Victorian roads has dramatically dropped since 2002. Has the road-toll hit a tipping point?
IMAGES: The spate of shrink-wrapped cars in Melbourne's east has continued overnight with 3AW being sent more images from Hawthorn, Kew, Eaglemont and Mont Albert. A vehicle has also been "flour-bombed" in Balwyn North. Full gallery here.