- Angela Lansbury joins Bruce and Phil
- Steve Vizard with Woody Allen
- Helen Kapalos wanted 'more creative expression of her work'
- Cleaner invades Nightline studio
- Bikeathon a huge success
- The Junior Mints Taste Test
- The Nightline Wall: Your Comments
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry McArdle on The Nightline Wall: Your Comments Hi Phil & Bruce. Love the show. Phil mentioned the munitions factory at Deer Park early in the show. Minor pont but they ... more
- No bonding with life it seems on Helen Kapalos wanted 'more creative ... Maybe she wasn't bogan enough.You know... the type that use USA jargon and watches repeats of USA sitcoms.Ever since the ... more
- kay on Cleaner invades Nightline studio Bruce had a couple of drinks before the show last night? ... seemed to be slurr365ming a bit. more
- merlie clayton on The Nightline Wall: Your Comments Dear Bruce,Phil,really enjoy your programe,thanks to 3aw,for giving us the chance to see More sex please we're seniors,best ... more
- shane on Helen Kapalos wanted 'more creative ... i give you 10 out of 10 the boss at 10 get 0 out of 10 time for new boss because he lost 13 mion time for he to go more
- Sean M Whelan on Cleaner invades Nightline studio Seriously? You think it's fun to make fun of this guys name and make snide remarks about which suburb he's from? SERIOUSLY? ... more
- Gail Williams on Cleaner invades Nightline studio I love the Wednesday night trivia. I listen on the way home from the local where I play trivia. Can the questions be ... more
- Robyn on The Nightline Wall: Your Comments Dear B & P,"The Words" movie reviewed on tv tonight. It's Jeremy Irons about someone who steals the copy for a movie script ... more
- Denise on The Nightline Wall: Your Comments Hi Simon, I just went on to internet and typed in family ties sitcom alex friend dies and it came straight up.Cheers more
- Craig on The Nightline Wall: Your Comments As the earthquake hit I went outside and the birds were going crazy. more
- Denise on The Nightline Wall: Your Comments Hello Bruce & Phil, the restaurant in Heidelberg Bruce was talking about was Strasburg Lodge . The Keg was in Eltham. I ... more
- azinnia on Cleaner invades Nightline studio I recall one office in the public service used to permit cleaners in at 4.30PM. Each day I had to remember to do all the ... more
- Mylene on Cleaner invades Nightline studio Class war!!! more
- Steve on Cleaner invades Nightline studio Bruce and Phil are like a pair of old women,the cleaner has his job to do as well>! more
- JASON & MELISSA FROM BORNIA & FERNTREE on The Nightline Wall: Your Comments Bruce, Phil & SimonEnjoyinog yur program. Melissa & i have been 3AWlisteners since last October and we say to you that we ... more
- Robert on The Nightline Wall: Your Comments Hi Bruce & Phil just listening. To you on the iPad in Rawai Beach phuket Thailand. more
- JASON & MELISSA FROM BORNIA & FERNTREE on The Nightline Wall: Your Comments Hi Bruce & Phil Jason & Melissa here.WWE would likenow whether or not Nightline will bringback Thrursday Nigght Footy Tips ... more
- laurie ortland on The Nightline Wall: Your Comments dear bruce & phil,just wanted to mention something you brought up lastnight about the digital receivers & installation, I ... more
- magoo on The Nightline Wall: Your Comments why did 3AW axe the thursday nights footy tipping segment? alot of people miss pom pom pete and the gang. it was all going ... more
- Jason Donovan ( NO NOT THAT ONE!!) on The Nightline Wall: Your Comments Hey, listening to you all the way over here in Ireland love the show and enjoying your peice on movies.. How about Titanic. ... more
Steve Vizard with Woody Allen
3AW Presenter Steve Vizard met Woody Allen in New York in 1977 and was captivated by the comic's 'zaniness and creativity.'
Nearly forty years after their encounter, Vizard interviewed the four-time Academy Award winner about his illustrious career, his latest film You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger and whether he has any plans to visit Australia in the near future.
Enjoy this special half-hour segment as heard on 3AW's Nightline last week.