Win A Lexus with The Rumour File!
Every weekday morning at 7:07am it's Rumour File time
with Ross and John on 3AW 693.
If your Rumour makes it on air, you have the chance of winning a magnificent new car
from Lexus of Blackburn at 146 Whitehorse Road Blackburn...
So what is The Rumour File and how do you get in the running
for a new car from Lexus Of Blackburn?
The Rumour File is one of Melbourne's most listened to segments
and the star of The Rumour File is YOU!
Listeners to the program call 96 900 693 (13 13 32 if outside Melbourne)
and disclose a rumour they have heard;
Something you've heard at work?
Seen something at the airport?
Overheard at a coffee shop?
Call The Rumour File for your chance to win weekday mornings at 7:07am.
One lucky person will win the yearly prize, a Lexus CT 200h Prestige.
Valued up to $44,439 including all on road costs and government statutory charges.
Prize includes everything on the 2013 Prestige model of the Lexus CT200h,
with 4 year/100,000 (whichever comes first) warranty.
Competition closes 7.20am, 13.12.13.
3AW Rumour File
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions.
2. Radio 3AW Melbourne Pty Limited T/AS Radio 3AW of Media House, Level 7, 655 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008; ABN 47 006 962 358
3. The promotion ends at 7.20am Friday 13th December 2013
4. Entry is open to residents of VIC only 18 years or over, and entry is deemed as acknowledgement and acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions as well as radio stations General Conditions of Entry.
5. Fairfax Radio Network Pty Ltd employees and employees of Lexus of Blackburn and all independent Lexus Dealerships, their immediate families and any agencies associated with this promotion are excluded from entry.
6. Prize will be provided by Lexus of Blackburn on behalf of 3AW Fairfax Radio Network.
7. Listener’s that are eligible to go into the Major Prize Draw on Friday 13th December 2013 must have a) Phoned in on 3AW’s talkback line on 03 96 900 693 (local call cost) and contributed to 3AW’s Breakfast Program weekday Rumour File segment. Plus The listener must have been nominated as ‘Caller of the Week’ by 3AW’s On-Air Breakfast Team. (Details are taken by Radio staff)
b) One ‘Wild Card’ or ‘Random’ caller will also be added to the draw each week.
8. Once the competition closes at 7.20am on Friday 13th December 2013 the names of all contestants who are eligible for the Major Prize Draw will be gathered together, and the Major Prize draw will take place.
9. The Major Prize Draw will take place at 7.30am on Friday 13th December 2013, at 3AW studios, level 7, 655 Collins Street Docklands with the winner’s name announced on air between 8.15am and 8.20am that same day. The winner will also receive a letter confirming their prize from 3AW Fairfax Radio Network and their name and suburb will also be published in The Age on Wednesday 18th December 2013
10. Prize details are as follows: 2013 Lexus CT200h Prestige, with 4 year/100,000 (whichever comes first) warranty. Valued up to $44,439 including all on road costs and government statutory charges. Prize includes everything on the Prestige model of the Lexus CT200h.
11. Total value of the prize (January 2013) is valued up to $44,439 The Promoter will not cover any costs other than those described in these terms and conditions.
12. By accepting the prize, winners agree that Fairfax Radio Network can use their name, location, photo (taken in conjunction with the prize) and audio of winning for publicity purposes.
13. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash and can not be sold.
14. Prize winner must be 18 years or over.
15. The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. Acceptance of the prize is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter offers this Major Prize on the understanding that each participant accepts the package freely and at their own risk.
18. All contestants release from, and indemnify 3AW Fairfax Radio Network and its associated agencies and companies against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of accepting the prize or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income and/or personal injury.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
20. The winner must provide proof of identity upon winning their prize.
21. All information collected will be kept for administrative purposes only and will be destroyed twelve months after the competition has ceased.
22. Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Entrants’ personal information will be stored at the office of the Promoter, and may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access/update/correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
23. Vic Permit Number 13/129