3AW Football Broadcast Schedule: Who, What + Where
Saturday, October 24
Things may be a little different on grand final *day* this year, but one thing will remain the same.
It’s going to be a HUGE Saturday for 3AW Football.
Our coverage will begin at midday in the lead-up to the decider between Richmond and Geelong at the Gabba on Saturday night.
- GRAND FINAL COUNTDOWN with Bruce Eva, Tony Shaw and Mick Warner (Daniel Harford and Kevin Bartlett will be keeping a keen eye on Cox Plate Day in 3AW’s races hub!)
- THE TWILIGHT ZONE with David Schwarz and Mark Allen.
- A 3AW COX PLATE SPECIAL with Daniel Harford and Kevin Bartlett.
- GRAND FINAL COUNTDOWN with Tim Lane, Caroline Wilson, Kevin Bartlett, Jimmy Bartel, Leigh Matthews, Matthew Lloyd and Tony Leonard.
THE 2020 AFL GRAND FINAL
RICHMOND vs GEELONG at The Gabba
Presented by Tim Lane, Tony Leonard, Matthew Lloyd, Leigh Matthews and Jimmy Bartel.
- FOOTY NIGHTLINE with Rex Hunt.
3AW Football is Melbourne’s top-rating football team in 2020, including:
- Tim Lane
- Tony Leonard
- Kevin Bartlett
- Bruce Eva
- Matt Granland
- Shane McInnes
- Nick Butler
- Jimmy Bartel
- Tony Shaw
- Leigh Matthews
- Matthew Lloyd
- Gerard Healy
- Daniel Harford
- Matthew Richardson
- Warren Tredrea
- Scott Lucas
- Mick Warner
- Caroline Wilson
- Tom Morris
- Nat Edwards
- Jacqui Reed
HOW TO LISTEN ONLINE in 2020
PRE-GAME: 3AW App or click here
MATCH STREAM: AFL app or website
POST-MATCH REVIEW: 3AW App or click here