Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Carlton fans should get use to ‘Friday night ban’ says Caroline Wilson

Carlton fans should get used to watching the Blues on Saturday and Sunday, says 3AW Football’s Caroline Wilson.

She said the Blues’ ‘ban’ on Friday night football should extend beyond next season.

The Blues featured in six Friday night games last year but voiced their anger on Tuesday after being told they wouldn’t feature in any next season.

‘I think the ban will have to last at least two years,’ Caro said on Sports Today.

While impressed with Carlton’s long-term strategy at the trade table – which netted the club several high draft picks – Wilson said it would all but certainly compromise results next year.

‘They’ve handed themselves the 2016 wooden-spoon,’ she explained.

‘It’s extraordinary.

‘They have got the season opener, though.’

Click PLAY below to hear Caroline Wilson and Gerard Healy talk about the Blues.

Advertisement