Caroline Wilson’s 12 biggest stories of 2018
It’s that time of year when we take stock, and Caroline Wilson has named her 12 biggest stories of 2018.
Atop the list are the two Grand Finalists, both of whom have been on incredible journeys over the past 24 months.
However, some of the stories are not as pleasant, including the torrid seasons endured by the Crows and Suns.
- West Coast’s premiership
- Collingwood’s journey
- Adelaide and its pre-season camp
- Andrew Gaff
- The rules trials
- The Grand Final staying at the MCG until 2057
- The Gold Coast Suns
- The fixture
- The challenges facing AFLW
- The rebuild of the Demons
- Tasmanian footy
- Jeff Kennett’s return to the Hawks
Click PLAY to hear the details
Photo: Julian Smith / AAP