DIVA DEMANDS: Ross and John’s celebrity entrance songs
Singer and all-round diva Mariah Carey reportedly demanded her own entrance music when she dined with billionaire fiance James Packer on a night out in Italy recently.
It got Ross and John thinking of diva demands and songs that might suit other celebrities.
Ross and John’s celebrities and their entrance songs:
- Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton – Rubber Bullets by 10cc or any song by The Police
- AFL CEO Gil McLachlan – Hail to The Chief
- Donald Trump – ABBA’s Money, Money, Money, Orange Crush by R.E.M, Hair by Cowssills, You’re So Vain by Carly Simon, Superfreak by Rick James
- Malcolm Turnbull – I’m just a Cockeyed Optimist or Rich Girl by Hall and Oates
- Cyril Rioli – Don’t You Know It’s Magic by John Farnham or Catch Me If You Can
Click PLAY to hear more: