Thanks for logging in.

You can now click/tap WATCH to start the live stream.

Thanks for logging in.

You can now click/tap LISTEN to start the live stream.

Thanks for logging in.

You can now click/tap LATEST NEWS to start the live stream.

LISTEN
Watch
on air now

Create a 3AW account today!

You can now log in once to listen live, watch live, join competitions, enjoy exclusive 3AW content and other benefits.


Joining is easy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Don’t forget your gardening gloves…

Article image for Don’t forget your gardening gloves…

Darren and Jane talked to caller Angela who told them why she should have worn her gardening gloves last weekend.

Angela ended up in the hospital following an infection in her joint after using potty mix without gloves.

A tiny scratch got infected and led to the incident which resulted in major surgery. 

Don’t forget your gloves was the moral of the story! 

Click PLAY below to hear their conversation. 

Advertisement