Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Family escapes following Spotswood house fire

MML

A man has suffered burns to his feet as he rushed to get his family out of their home following a fire in Spotswood.

A neighbour of the Hudson’s Road property called Triple Zero to report the fire in the roof around 3.30am.

The Police Airwing also spotted the fire from the air.

The MFB says the fire appears to have started in the rooftop air-conditioning unit, with the damage bill estimated to be $100,000.

 

Advertisement