LISTEN
Watch
on air now
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Father’s shock after finding used needle in the sand at Sandringham beach

A father was shocked to find a used syringe in the sand at a popular Melbourne beach

Damian Hardy was walking along Sandringham beach with his daughter when he came across the large used needle.

Mr Hardy told 3AW Drive it was frightening.

‘What happens if one of my kids steps on it or a dog steps on it?’ he said.

Click play to hear the full story

Advertisement