Fire at Woolshed Pub at Docklands
A massive kitchen fire has gutted the Woolshed Pub at Docklands.
More than 50 firefighters were called to the venue shortly after 3pm on Friday and arrived to find it well and truly alight.
Fire had spread to the roof of the building and smoke billowed into the air.
The blaze was brought under control around two hours later.
Ambulance Victoria said 20 employees and another 20 patrons were assessed by paramedics at the scene.
The MFB has confirmed asbestos was found in the roof of the pub.
People have been urged to avoid the area.