Glenroy home destroyed by fire
A Glenroy home has been destroyed in a fire that sent smoke over the neighbourhood overnight.
The two storey weatherboard home was well alight by the time crews arrived on scene around 8.30pm and firefighters had to work quickly to protect houses on either side.
Th cause of the blaze it yet to be determined.
Earlier, a shredding machine sparked a blaze in a mattress recycling factory in Sunshine Road Tottenham, prompting a community safety warning about the toxic smoke