John Silvester’s five-point plan to stop Melbourne’s gun problem
Sly of the Underworld has come up with a five-point plan to combat Melbourne’s growing gun problem.
Victoria has seen a sharp spike in shootings of late, with Sly suggesting a few changes to the law.
He said something needed to be done.?
‘We have to deal with this and deal with it now,’ he said on 3AW Breakfast.
Sly’s five-point plan to tackle Melbourne’s gun problem…
- A firearms trafficking unit.
- Legislate to make shooting into a building an offence, a law which has been a success in NSW.
- A prohibition order, making it an offence for certain people to be near firearms, even if they don’t own the gun.
- Courts must assume any person carrying a firearm will use the firearm.
- Courts must support new legislation.
Click PLAY below to hear Sly’s five-point plan to stop guns.